OFFICIAL TRUMP VP SPECULATION AND SHITPOSTING THREAD #1 (and hopefully last)

OFFICIAL TRUMP VP SPECULATION AND SHITPOSTING THREAD #1 (and hopefully last)

Like it says on the tin.

cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/donald-trump-vice-president-meetings/index.html

chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-newt-gingrich-met-0513-20160513-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

electionbettingodds.com/VicePresident.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buymp

I keep seeing this shit. Trump needs to pick a strong leader who can get shit done like he does, and can carry on his agenda if something were to happen to him
Pandering with a VP nod is dangerous

Who was that goebbels-esque guy that did a few intros for Trump?
Oh right.
STEPHEN MILLER
FOR VP

After Sarah Palin and Carly Fiorina, it should be clear that no one should ever have a woman for VP.

Sessions needs to stay in the Senate as a senator imho

Too risky a cuck might get his spot.

I don't know really who he should pick. I hope it's not some fag like Rubio or non-white male.

SESSIONS

My picks are Mattis, Giuliani, or Gingrich. From most to least preferable.

I think a good strategic choice is Rick Scott from Florida but I'm holding out for Iron Ann.

I see Giuliani's name thrown around a lot… can we trust him? Isn't he a straight up Neocohen?

Unfortunately it can't be Mattis or Coulter. The God Emperor says it's going to be someone with a lot of political experience.

DUKE

Giuliani then. Imagine a flipped red New York.

He did also mention, in highly favorable tones, within the last few days…I think it was that (actually okay) woman in Oklahoma…Governor Fallin, I think her name is.

Implication she was on the final list. Possibly also NM's Susana Martinez, who is extremely conservative on immigration, deports illegals and criminals, no sanctuary, etc.

I'd say those are the only women Trump is considering.

Probably Sessions is on the list too.

I doubt Christie is, because of his various scandals and general lack of big popularity. Ben Carson and Christie will no doubt have positions in Trump's cabinet, though.

I doubt Paul Ryan is on the list. He already has a job. Though being offered that job might win him over, I think he actually doesn't want to be President. Who knows though. I think he has too many globalist sentiments and connections to make VP in Trump's opinion.

Don't think Coulter is on the list; no gov't experience. But maybe! She's certainly the female Trump, kek.

Pretty sure Gingrich is on the list. If Giuliani has agreed to it, he probably is too. I would LOVE that, personally. Two kickass New Yorkers, perfect. (No, I am not a New Yorker. I just like their brutal honesty and tough attitude.)

Mattis might be there. Rubio might be there. Maybe Rick Scott as well.

This list–Mattis, Scott, Giuliani, Martinez, Gingrich, Sessions, Rubio and Fallin–that's eight people. Trump said, I think, tonight that it was 5-7 people. That was what I recall he said the other night as well.

My guesses of who's on there for sure: Fallin, Martinez, Gingrich, Giuliani, Sessions, Scott.

I personally have always had an antipathy for Gingrich, but he is very competent and knowledgeable and I don't think he's a globalist. He might be the front-runner….I'd be okay with any of these people, honestly.

No matter what, Sessions is gonna be high up in the cabinet imho.

Haha, he IS Goebbels-esque! Damn. I like him. He's gonna be in the cabinet for sure. I hope so, anyway. Excellent speaker in that old school way I think many of us here prefer.

Newt Gingrich, according to the betting site predictions:

electionbettingodds.com/VicePresident.html

Some of those betting options are bizarre… Condeleeza Rice?! I haven't heard anyone mention her name in like 10 years.

But Mike Huckabee is a great one I never even thought about, helps get the religious vote, from the south and a likeable guy.

Huck ain't no cuck.

That's how we know you're a slide.

Shut the fuck up about Mattis you bluepilled retards.

He's nothing but a "tuff guy xD" larper

Still a fucking worshiper of the kikes and fully anti-white.

You have to admit he's a lulzy guy. Even though he would be a horrible choice.

Trump said it himself. Look at video of Hannity's show from the last several nights. Probably night before last. He sounded positive about Fallin, and praised her.

So fuck off mgtow shill. Or have you forgotten all the men in politics who got us into this mess? Need a list?

A Trump/Martinez ticket would utterly troll the fuck out of leftists. The salt would be incomprehensible.

Newt's far too controversial

Yum, projection.

Newt is an israel first cuck. He'd be a terrible VP.

Hes kind of funny and liberals HATE HIM (was instrumental in impeaching bill). I also think he is a neocohen, though. Wouldn't be the worst pick, but i think sessions would be a better choice.

Sessions brings nothing to the table though

Except a hardline stance on immigration and he has political experience, one of the main attributes Trump said he needs. Do you really think other than rick scott to ensure florida, is there some other gimmick candidate you think is better?

He's on too many committees Trump's better off having someone on the inside of.

This

Good point. Is rick scott a better choice?

Buchanan
Mattis
Sessions
Ron Paul (Not Rand)
Morrow
Webb (In a Case where Hillary picks a republican)

Luckily thats exactly what he'll pick or at least thats what Corey thinks and knows what Trump wants

Actually Webb would work great as a gimmick VP if and only if Hillary picked Jeb/Ryan

It will be a woman 100%.
Trump will try to neutralize Hillarys main weapon: the woman card.

If its Mattis he'd secure the military vote 100%

I really hope its not. Sjw always lie. He has to double down. They will still call him sexist if he picks a woman and they will attack the woman for signing up for the job too. It will make him look weak.

Nah I'd imagine he'd give her a spot as Sec of Energy or something

It seems so far that most are thinking in terms of Vice President the bureaucrat when Vice President the insurance policy is what's required.

Trump's best strategy would be to say nothing and choose no one until the last possible moment, and then he needs to confidently announce the least palatable, least compromising statesman he can find.

He's not going to pick a woman for the identity politics I think. Trump knows how to posture with that shit by bringing spics on stage and what have you but I doubt he would give away any of his actual cabinet positions purely on the basis of gender. He does just enough to make it so that no one can call him a racist legitimately.

Guess I should have said sexist or prejudiced, it's early for me and I'm sick

We can speculate here all day but it'll be Rick Scott.

Guaranteeing FL a very electoral vote rich swing state is very important.

I don't think any other swing states have a politician that wouldn't be a toxic liability to Trump.

TRUMP/LEWINSKY 2016

Patrick J. Buchanan.
/discussion forever

This is a stupid idea.

As much as i'd love this, Pat's a little too old. I'd still love him in a cabinet position though

He's not going to do what McCain did to commit political suicide in 2008

At this point, I don't care. I see your point, and it will probably bar Trump from giving the VP position to Buchanan, but it'd be my dream ticket. I would buy all of the Trump/Buchanan gear in the world.

Mine too.

He better choose someone like Sessions, someone with serious history of hard-line against immigration. Jan Brewer is an example of a female politician I would accept, don't know of any others like her though.

I could take Gingrich but it would be better to have someone with years of serious immigration blocking. Has to be someone who's been cleverly using power to protect white identity and interests, which is what we're all banking on Trump doing and he's given every indication so far that he will.

If he fucks this up with some bullshit bimbo for pandering purposes I will lose a great deal of faith in him.

Sessions would be great too.

Retarded, BUT I could agree to little elfman Kucinich.

God forbid.

This

I'd suggest Jim Webb

Stop trying to meme this Holla Forums.

I would back this only for the incredible amount of liberal and feminist butthurt which would inevitably ensue. The salt generated would create literal mountains. Especially if he chose Susana Martinez–Latina and female, AND Republican, a creature feminists believe should not even exist, let alone succeed and beat a liberal female.

Hard to resist fantasizing about it fam.

Mattis ruled out going into politics at all a couple weeks ago

Maybe it's a smokescreen?

JIM WEBB FOR VP!

Stop it Holla Forums.

Doubtful. Why would Trump appoint a man who he completely tore to shreds and outed as a sweaty weakling to VP?

It's Wisconsin, they REALLY love cheese.

You mean a moderate conservative that is really pro-illegal immigration?

Jim Webb is essentially Jeb Bush.

if trump's idol reagan had vp bush sr, maybe trump will take bush jr as vp

Trump said he's not going to announce his VP pick until the convention.

I think he's going to pick a jew