I for one welcome our new animecuck-less board

2D degenerates on suicide watch. Cracking the whip on these degenerates has been LONG LOOOOOONG overdue. Austism can be stamped out, you just have to try.

You guys might as well cry yourselves to a ban ITT.

feelsgoodman

There aren't even that many of them on Holla Forums and they usually just get filtered and told to shut up. This sounds like more of a Holla Forums issue.

Why do you hate freedom OP?

And I really should have saged. My mistake.

HOLY FUCK YES!!!!!!

You're autistic, son. Who can blame you? Go play with your drawings now.

This is now a smug thread, post all your smug pictures

Hey there oven-dodger,, whatcha slidin'?

Wow, fullchan is really going places! I can't wait to see what happens when political discussion gets banned on Holla Forums except anything supporting the lefty kikes of course, what are you, bigot Drumpf supporter? ;^)

Are people really triggered by anime reaction pictures?
Obviously Holla Forums isn't for discussion of anime or anime circlejerks, but don't pretend that anime fans are some small minority of people here.
But sure, ban all anime. Reaction pictures and everything.
Why not ban memes next? They're not political. This isn't Holla Forums.
Let's ban all pictures. If you can't make an argument with text, you don't belong here.
This isn't an imageboard.

And as usual, the anime faggots start hyper posting and sperging out. They are so fucking sensitive. Im tired of the endless anime bullshit. Id be ok with seeing anime every once in a while but we are knee deep in it and its embarressing.
Its the reason I dont tell anyone irl i use this site.

You're missing the point. I hate anime as much as any sane person does and wouldn't mind seeing all those autists thrown into an oven. The problem with what's going on with Jim is that he's banning shit that is not illegal based on his feelings alone. To the outside normie faggot world Holla Forums is every bit as offensive as any of the pedo boards are. How long until holohoax topics are banned because "it's just so obviously stupid to talk about…..just like anime"?

I came here to laugh at OP.

ara > loli

Why not both?

Kill yourself

I'll make it count OP.

But how will we cope with discussion in threads not being derailed by a single smug anime girl?

jim is gonna make it all better, ok user?

well, this is going too far i think.
i'd rather just let mods intuit if someone's being cancer, and promulgate and ban for a couple hours or something if it's a problem.

That's how the slippery slope begins.
Faggots posting 2d loli actually keeps sissy butt rustled shills and newfags at bay, the same like gore does. You should be thankful for them.

God, I hate this fat old kike already. Ready to jump ship at a moment's notice, even if it means not having a home anymore. I didn't leave cuckchan and the SJW moderation behind just to get fucked in the ass by some retarded grandpa who has no business even being here.