Most neutral and objective source of news available today

The only one's that I can think of are PBS(Isn't there a law that prevents government propaganda broadcasts) and Reuters.

Of course those not objective but I can't think of anything better.

Can you kind anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

nxx14.blogspot.com
thelastamericanvagabond.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All media is owned by kikes. There is no objectivity. There are only snippets of truth.

Holla Forums, despite everything.

www.dailystormer.com

PBS PUBLIC BROADCASTING SERVICE??
GOVERNMENT STATE SPONSORED BY
CORPORATION FOR PUBLIC BROABCASTING
CPB IS A STATE SPONSORED STATE CHARTED CORPORATION CREATED BY AN ACT OF CONGRESS.

REUTERS IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN AN ARCH JEWISH RUN MEDIA OUTLET, HAS BEEN RUNNING NON STOP ANTI GERMANS PROPAGANDA SINCE WW2.

OP IS A FAGGOT.

OP thinks Reuters is what now? hahahaha you poor shit, for your sake I hope you're trolling.

Probably not trolling, they're just confused.

OP, PBS and Reuters are some of the worst examples of unbiased media you could come up with.

There is none. No news source tells "the truth", just what their owners want you to hear. Everyone has an agenda to push. The real redpill is realizing this, and figuring out the reality from what different people are saying.

No, that was repealed several years ago.

is funded by the same people who fund the political establishment

All news wire services are owned by Jews.

Everyone has biases. It's better to consume media knowing what those biases are than to let yourself be duped into thinking anyone who's paid to tell you what the truth is is telling you the truth.

If you view the universe entirely materialistically then the idea that math doesn't exist is intellectually consistent (even if still retarded). Math is a purely abstract and metaphysical phenomenon and if you deny that the metaphysical exists or can have any governing role over the physical you have to, at some point, throw math under the bus - at that rate it's at best a social construct devised to communicate relational quantitites.

The elephant in the room that nobody wants to look at is that, unlike math which actually does exist, science is at it's core a fallacy of category error and as such is self-contradicting.

yes, the age old wonder…
are jews really people?

I deny that science exists but even I recognize that they aren't. Come on, user, I can't even, this is the 21st century, like, get with the times,

Are dubs people?

Keep up the good work, you are ontrack to be nominated for a prestigious award.

Even concepts exist physically as neural networks in peoples' brains.

Why do you think science is a fallacy of category?

You cannot use one source and say it is unbiased. The people writing the news will have a bias, even though they may claim they do not have any. You need to compare different narratives to understand the truth.

For example RT has shown aspects of the migrant inflow into Europe that the western media has ignored, but RT is highly biased when it comes to other stuff like politics in Baltic countries and in Ukraine.

The people who bitch about science as a method can never come up with a suitable alternative and thus just spew hipster memes degrading science as if it wasn't still one of the best tools available to us today for determining truth to the best of our ability.

I would tell you to get fucked but I enjoyed your explanation of mathematics as it's 100% on point.

There is no such thing as news without bias. Read from a bunch of sources and ask yourself what they have neglected to tell you

The problem isnt alternatives to science its people who think science explains more than it is capable of.

An additional problem is that the demarcation problem is still unsolved, so we cannot even conclusively say what is and isnt science.

The argument you're giving me sounds like the one I get from the religion folk who dislike science since it hasn't proven their sky daddy yet. Would I be wrong in assuming you're coming from that realm?

Let's not forget this gem

Hmmm I wonder what group of people this fella is part of

You'd wonder if these people ever actually play games instead of just bitching about them. I mean I know they don't, but if they get so flustered over one thing then they obviously couldnt last long on XBL since everyone calls each other niggers.

k.

Alt-Right portal: nxx14.blogspot.com

You won't find unbiased news. Certainly not here, since Holla Forums only recommends sources that support their preconceived ideas.

RT is good for Western news. They give you clearer pictures of events which the West obscures and most of the time report on things no Western outlet would ever touch. They still lean left on some issues.

The Last American Vagabond is red pilled and objective as fuck

My belief is that in order for a news source to be neutral it needs to have its staff openly voice their views, rather than pretending they have no opinions.

Then it should recruit people widely so that no major political figure should be interviewed by a sympathiser. Meaning they do need an interviewer capable of grilling an opponent of capital punishment, supporter of BLM, etc.

Once it exists let me know.

thelastamericanvagabond.com/
This site is red piled and objective as fuck

Anglin pls go

They have anti-West bias, which doesn't necessitate truth. Like Infowars, they do knock it out of the park with stories the West is suppressing, but always remember where their loyalties lie.

test

No bias at all in state funded entities goyim.

Lol, no

we scared your pussy mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now you cumskins

this is our territory now. israel territory

This guy doesn't understand video games but somehow he managed to create a website called KillScreen (a Polygon 2.0) where he and his beta friends can spew all that bullshit.

Science is a tool to create models based on a emprically observed data.

Treating science as anything more is fedora tier obsession, and svience should not be used to create a wolrdview. However, abandoning science is foolish, since the scientific method has provided us with countless models which work very well on our planet at this point in time.

That said, moden science is flawed because it contains many assumptions, fails to uphold the scientific method, and treats its models religiously.

How's The Economist magazine? I want a non-digital format of world news.

I'm pretty sure its owned by the rothschilds

I havn't seen Breitbart being dishonest about anything. They aren't unbiased of course, but CNN, Huffpo, Vice, etc outright lie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

this gullible cuck
oh my god

Bingo. It's all over. Every day uou can go to rense.com and read all the links he posts and read everything on every mainstream news website. Then filter out all the bullshit.

I remember that even black kids and pakis who played Runescape way back in the day made their characters white.

8chin/pol/ is my only source. Can't tell if they're biased or not, but it's funny as fuck here.

neutrality doesn't exist
you are basically asking for people with no opinions of their own

Globalresearch.ca - it's biased but only against the new world order

Rense.com

News itself is propaganda. Shit happens all over the world all of the time and who determines what is "news" is completely subjective. Try specific interests- if you want updates on presidential polls use realclearpolitics.com; if you want health news use naturalnews.com

No. Concepts are universal, whereas neural networks are only particular. You cannot identify them, unless you reject the principle identical things do not need to be identical.

Vice News was a credible source back in the 80's when it covered the drug problems in the major cities, but now it's an SJW rag like the rest of them.

It started as a magazine in 1994 in Quebec or something. Everyone is wrong slightly