THE TROOPS WANT TRUMP

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/05/10/military-survey-the-troops-want-trump-n2160628

Women soldiers and officers cadre (on a lesser scale) confirmed for faggots, but this is nothing new.

TRUMP JUNTA WHEN

Why do we have these traitorous bitches in the military is beyond me.

Bitches and minorities, it doesn't help that most of their stereotypes being race traitor blue balling democraps are true.

this

Wut?

They are still men in the end.

Men are going to vote for Trump, unlike womyn.

complete fucking doubletalk, I don't even know

Some of you guys on this board need to stop sucking the military's dick and thinking it's 100% on your side. Officers are corrupt, status-quo garbage and their ranks are swollen with shitskin quota hires loyal to the jewish politburo ruling this nation.

NOW
Check em

Yeah, I respect veterans and the military men but from what I've heard from grunts their officers are total cocksuckers, and not in the "my boss is a dick" kind of way. I mean corrupt, affirmative action niggers and spics.

No dubs. ;-;
Nice video though.

Officers are the ruling cadre, the blue blood bureaucrats, of course they indetify witth Clinton more.

Hard to figure out what that supposed mean.

They would back Clinton but vote for Trump.

I'll agree, pure media dishonesty.

Good lord, you civvies come up with the most ridiculous military analogies.

It's true though.

They know when Clinton invades Syria, they won't be the ones fighting.
A lot has changed when it comes to officers in the past decades. My grandfather was an officer and did 3 tours in Vietnam, and got two purple hearts. He's probably killed more gooks than a highway merge lane. Now they're all just a bunch of pozzed affirmative action niggers and spics that just sit on their asses and watch powerpoint presentations.

but most people in those positions are white…

This isn't a Fox News chat room, calm down.

its a shame they didnt have the balls to break it down as a grunt vs pog poll.

I guarantee you Trumps got at a minimum 80% of the Infantry vote. And when coup comes to shove they are all that matters.

is/was your superior a cuck?

No, retard. It's not.
Stick ten 1st Lieutenants and 2 Master Sergeants in the same room together, and tell me who the "ruling cadre" is.

some of you guys need to fucking figure out that there are two different types of military, 90% of the military are pogs, their opinions do not matter any more than an ordinary civilians.

Wow you guys are retarded. That sentence just means that Trump's lead isn't as high among Officers as it is among the military in general.

I think the "more likely" is in reference to the previous polls of non-officers, 32% being higher than 21%

It's true.

The more likely you see action, the more likely you vote for the Don.

Coups require leadership though, and the military leadership is cucked as fuck.

I'm at a point where I don't have to care what he says.
Not that it matter, I'm retiring at the end of the year

They still rule over the grunts.

E-8 beatdown ensues.

Son, don't you have some sort of Art test to study for? Maybe you've got a faggoty coffee joint to hang out at?

Leave the hierarchy to the men who understand it.

this. hell depending on the particular SNCO you can say the same for Gunny's and above.

It is rare you find a Lt that has anything more than ceremonial respect.

Navy confirmed for most gay. No surprise there.

Got no respect for pistol wielding, pencil pusher bureaucrats.

I don't see officers leading the charge.

We need a Holla Forumslack to infiltrate and become a general

If you had wanted to agree with me, you could have just done it from the start. :^)

It's just what I've heard.
I know, because the military is mostly white.

Marines and Army are mostly on the Trump Train.

I thought everyone made fun of the Chair Force?

Gay sailors are a true stereotypes, and these guys have seen less action than even Chair Forces.

Don't forget it was the gay sailors who cried when they were captured by the iranians.

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You are basically saying 'they are in charge because the rules say they are'. That is the same argument people use to say that if guns are illegal criminals wont have them.

Anything below a captain by default has zero respect from the men he is in charge of. absolutely zero. Unless he proves himself in combat.

Which gets to the next point. They arent going to see combat unless they are in a combat unit. And combat units are predominantly conservative.. even the spics and theres barely any niggers in the infantry.

These Clinton supporters in the military are all the niggers in fucking logistics which make up a huge portion of the military but are in effect nothing more than warehouse workers that wear a spiffy uniform.

Whats with liberals and professing shit about which they have no knowledge?

Two to one? That 'one' is probably the amount of foreigners in the military that we've been taking in. They need to be fucking purged! Paid but purged.

in the end, they are still going to make powerpoints while grunts doing the dying.

If he wins. He definitely has a chance, but don't act like it's a sure thing. Trump might carry the true American vote, but Hillary has the 'urban vote' and their numbers shouldn't be underestimated.

I've always wondered if there are any out there. There has to be someone in a position of power who's secretly red pilled.

Proud to be in the Navy, but these poll numbers fills me with a level of shame in my branch

Daily reminder that women's suffrage was a mistake
Daily reminder that giving women the right to serve in the military was a mistake. I see this mistake every day

top post

every flag waving jingoistic shitbag who try to pick a fight with every thing he sees and wears his ACU five point hat to the bar to pick fights is a POG

whereas every actual combat vet has been like vid related

You can thank obama for that. God I had a captain that heard shots fired and proceeded to lead and entire platoon in a massive attack on our own firing range.

As a bonus, though, that is the kind of leadership we are up against.

But really any half decent grunt platoon could function on its own without a command structure above platoon leader or logistics.

you guys need to take a step back and see the forest for the trees, you are looking at this in an entirely too complex and out of focus fashion.

The military retards voting for anyone but trump are pogs, pogs are garbage.. they are collegiate sjw tier for the most part. Not all officers polled against Trump. The ones that polled for him I guarantee are the infantry officers.

They can make all the powerpoints and sexual harrassment classes they want. Doesnt make their opinions anymore valuable or give them any type of input in the event of a serious coup.

Top-tier documentary, watched the whole thing
We need more guys like that tunnel rat, they're a dying breed. Balls of adamantium.

Nowadays, there's two kinds of Grunts too. You've got your old-war, bitter motherfuckers who have actually slung some lead in anger and don't have a damn thing to prove, and you've got your "I just want my GI Bill" kiddies who think they're better than POG's because of the 03XX MOS code.

Sadly, we're starting to run short on the first kind.

You sure that ain't copypasta you remember reading?

nope.. it was on camp ramadi. the first 6 or so weeks that we were there. He heard shots fired, ordered his platoon to dismount, get on line and bound up and over the berm on the south end of the firing range.

Another time we took incoming and had to request permission to engage, he ordered us to stand down until he got there so he could get his combat action ribbon. he was 3 hours away

Breddy disgusting.

This is why America is failing worldwide by the way.

All our enemies say our troops are first rate, the people who lead them just make bad decisions.

Officer ranks need to be purged.

Yea you see anyone wearing a uniform out in public and they arent at a funeral then they never left the wire. same goes for anyone that wears dog tags unless they have their brothers names on them.

yeah my friend is like that he pretends he has PTSD because he sat in a base in afghanistan in 2012 and played xbox (he literally told me he did this) and one of their supply trucks got sniped at ONE TIME. he gets a lot of sympathy pussy and respect for something that could happen to anyone in detriot on a friday night. its funny because compared to that vietnam vet or ww2 vets like my old grandpa, the macho shit never got acted out, the macho shit simply existed. my grandpa used to dress down marines all the time for "putting on a show" and they would kiss his ass because he was a pacific war vet who roasted gooks with willey petes and fought hand to hand

it was 1/9 if you were wondering

I am a Civvie though so I am not going to start calling people POGs but I can certainly tell the difference, there are still nam vets around and those guys don't put on a show

The fact that your friend even talks about his deployments with less than 3 drinks in him speaks poorly of his character.

you know wimmens get promoted to officer positions alot more now, right

FTFY

Those cannot fight get to lead.

This is why the US military has been going down since Obama came to office.

A lot of officers go through college first. It's likely a good number get brainwashed by the educational jew

This. I never volunteer info unless someone directly asks and then I give them the bare minimum. Unless its one of my buddies.. err theres only one still alive so.. unless Im talking to my buddy.. then we will talk all night. But his stories shit on mine so even then I dont say much because god damn he saw some shit. His sgt got his hand blown off in a game of hand grenade dodgeball with a hadji and then fucking proceeded to kill two of them and then impale the third with his fucking forearm bones. He even has fucking footage from a godcam of his squad taking an insane amount of lmg and rpg fire. He was 173rd the deployment after restrepo

you dont have to call them pogs, but afford them no additional respect than you would give your local sjw.

nah chairforce does the most nothing. They get fucking maids and/or hardship living bonus pay if they are stationed on a non cushy chairforce base.

Navy is uber gay if you go anything other than greenside. getting stationed at a naval hospital after I got injured was the worst 2 years of my life.

Trump puts a lot of effort into getting the police and military support.

I've wanted to join the military for as long as I could remember, but due to how pozzed it's gotten I've decided to just be a Holla Forumsice officer and go into SWAT, and then the private sector. I may not get to remove kebab, but at least I can legally beat the shit out of niggers and spics.

I've given serious thoughts to the FBI, actually. Even just a cop too. I don't know why, really. It's weird because I'm this reserved, quiet guy and yet close family members say, "You'd make a great cop or detective." Maybe they see something I don't.

We would make great internet detectives though.

Imagine being Trump's internet detectives, we're pretty much doing it now.

I feel the exact same way, including the FBI SWAT shit.
I just want to raid pedos.

Women are being favored for officer positions.
Also, there are a lot of superfluous officer positions out there for those women to move into so that SECDEF can say 'Progressive yay!' when Obongo asks him if the military is inclusive yet.

Of course. Women have a history of using their vote to ruin the fucking country.

yeah sure but that explains everything i guess

And we're doing it for free.

I want to bust up corrupt fuckers and subversives. I want to a non-gay version of J. Edgar Hoover with double the anti-Communism.

I'm the same way personality-wise, I think most Holla Forumslacks would make great cops.
I can't wait to join Trump's deportation force.
Not to mention an entire SWAT team of Holla Forumslacks would be a literal RWDS

But that shouldn't make them bad at tactics and responsibility… see

I know it's not going to happen until after the election, but imagine being the FBI Agent to put the cuffs on Hillary.

I'd take two body cams for such an occasion.

Me too, and not because we'd be beating niggers it'd be a perk, but it seems ridiculous to go into a job "or the action" but because we'd be enforcing actual law and order, being watch dogs.

This is exactly how the mighty fall. I'm disgusted. I hope that guy got turned into pulp by a snackbar roadside bomb

Yeah, we know how to deal with nonwhites for sure, we know their ways.
Also, most of us have a strong sense of justice and responsibility, and are immune to corruption and degeneracy.
We're almost perfect for the job.

Wat a junta is?

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD

This is why we need a Starship Troopers form of government. Only vets are given the franchise.

We would have gotten Ron Paul in 2012 and Trump in 2016.

military are a bunch of gypsy hoaxers.

u mus b neu

du musst ein luegner sein, oder was?

Same user different ip.

Nope hes still in last I heard. Probably a full bird by now.

I was Navy myself. Submarines. We had no time for that kind of Bullshit.

Hell heres another anecdote. My butterbar platoon leader decided he wanted to take our raven uav for a spin after we were specifically ordered not to use it unless we had a forward air observer on our cop. He then somehow set it to permanent emergency autopilot and it flew south west toward egypt until it ran out of juice somewhere and crashed never to be recovered. Iirc he got a commendation specifically for that. My deployment was like something directly out of catch22. We even had out food stores go rotten because my staff sgt forgot to schedule a maintenance guy to come service the freezer so we had to barter with the locals for 3 weeks to get a couple of goats to eat. The entire platoon came down with dysentery as a result. I had to call in a helicopter to medevac two of our guys who wound up having severe parasite problems.

Then all our equipment was broken. Out of 6 m249s only 2 worked the rest would jam after every single shot. We had magazines that would randomly fall apart and dump all the ammo on the ground. But if you lost a round you would be brought up on charges for an nd. What else? Oh we had humvees that didnt have functional doors they had to be tied shut with your seatbelt or if the driver took a turn youd wind up falling out which hurts like a son of a bitch when you weigh an extra 100 lbs.

My sgt wanted to try taking a new route to a town we patrolled because a river dried up a week before. He got our mrap stuck in mud up to the doors and then he got a humvee stuck also trying to pull the mrap out. So there we were navel deep in fucking quicksand digging out 2 vehicles.

Kek fuck we got sent to find a weapons cache one night. They had us use minesweepers on ground that returned a false positive every step you took. Wound up digging a 3 foot deep hole the area of a football field. After which I got sent on a foot patrol 2 miles south and I found all the weapons leaning against a building but when I radiod it in we were told stand down return to base.

God damn the USMC is one giant, completely not to be feared, clusterfuck.

Rest assured, it's gotten worse. Oh, it's gotten so much worse. I'm glad I drop my pack for the last time at the end of the year.

The Marine Corps didn't die in a bang, it died moaning like a bitch covered in its own shit.

absolutely no reason to believe your story

The thing that's going to make you the baddest ass mother tucker you ever seen son.

You ever wanted to visit the Motherland…?

I got to actually witness the transition to shit. I went to bootcamp jan 07 and deployed in 08. Got back 2 months before onigger took office. God damn shit was already going bad before he chimped up the whitehouse. Like real bad.. We had to take the .50 and mk19 with us every patrol but god forbid if we used them so we automatically had 2 turret gunners that were just sitting ducks. Everything about our roe's was fucked.

But once onigger took office jesus h christ im just glad I never had to deploy under him. But it took him less than a month to start pozzing up the Corps.

After reviewing your quality posts I could give a shit less if you believe me.

>>Why do we have these traitorous bitches in the military

For the exact reason the survey revealed

Obama was cleaning house of officers that wouldn't "Follow orders" to fire on American civilian in a "Crisis situation"

He even got rid of top "Nuclear Defense Brass"

Fox guarding the hen-house.jpg

so how did it feel being a gypsy camping out in the desert hunting phantoms?

You know, man. I thought Krulak was bad, and I though Conway was bad. But Amos moved the bar. He was a next-level trash-ass Commandant. If Onigger had told him to drop and suck his dick, old boy would've been on his knees before Michelle had time to grab the camera.

Almost as good as filtering you

Kek obama came to lejuene like right after he took office. I forget when but i think it was feb. He had the whole base on fucking sniper lockdown. There was a safety brief every day of the week before he showed up.

Thats how much of a traitor this guy is.

He did the same thing a couple years back when he visited Pendleton. Every single range was called cold until he left. Oh, okay. That's fine, you stupid nigger. It's not like my fucking BATTALION WAS TRYING TO TRAIN.

Why even bother with training schedules if "His Royal Blackness" can just declare himself present, and shut down my fucking ranges?

war is a hoax
none of you killed an enemy in combat because there is no enemy. None of you witnessed any enemy bein killed because war is a hoax. You will never kill an enemy in combat because combat is a hoax. Stop lying about war death.

Is there anything not a hoax in your mind?

Germany?

this