TRUMP HANNITY NOW

TRUMP HANNITY NOW
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

Yeah I'm watching it. Should be good.

Thanks. I'm watching.

Watching for the latest expression of fealty to our eternal allies.

DOES NOT HAVE FORCE OF LAW. KILL THEM ALL.

WTF is the tranny shit.
They need to be executed.

Trump announces Mark Sanford as his VP!

holy fuck trump calling out Amazon

>breaking up Amazon

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

THE MADMAN WILL NOT STOP. HE WILL FORCE THE BERNIECUCKS AWAY FROM CLINTON

HILLARY DOES NOT HAVE THE ENERGY

nice kennedi dubs

CLINTON CONFIRMED LOW ENERGY

JIDF pls

Nope

THE WALL

Dubs for Trump/Mattis 2016

Spotted the kike.

RINSE PENIS COMING UP

Nah this is how you get dubs

REGIS PHILBIN FOR VP

fugg

How much lib salt is going to be piling up as more are coming to endorse and support trump?

MORE MEETINGS

"Not that long" until Ryan bends over.

David Duke is his VP, you dummies.

literally a cuckold adoption commercial

David Duke fucking joked about that on his show.

AYY

I wish he took the stance of purging Republicucks instead of joining together, but I guess we can't have it all in one candidate.

Regardless, you wouldn't be able to have that YET even if he were inclined to purge.

There's a purge coming anyway. Lindsey Graham's influence in washington under Trump will be diminished to nothing. He might even lose reelection whenever it comes up

wew lad

You wouldn't know if he was going to do that or not until he takes office.

yeah if I were Hannity I would have had to call for source on that so called disapproval rating.

What could le weak-voiced and -faxed southern man possibly want from the emperor?

*faced

Check em

To get cucked probably.

Reminder that Hitler unified all opposition into a unified moderate party (that lasted less than a year) and purged parliament to hell before banning any party but the German Worker's Party.

I imagine Trump will smash the Republican party and in a couple of years it'll be one American Worker's Party.

If dubs Trump's vp pick will be a huge disappointment.

I just want him to actually be what Reagan sold himself as. At the very least. Maybe we won't get a Hitler this time, but a precedent will be set.

All these plebs trying for dubs…

Trump's VP pick will be Sessions.

CHECK EM

When Trump hits 1488 delegates, he will reveal his VP to be Christopher Dorner.

Praise kek!

Now, after getting those triple threes:

I think Sessions makes sense for a VP pick, as they have similar views on immigration policy (and in fact, Sessions helped craft Trump's), Sessions does have experience in politics without alienating the Republican Party yet without being a cuck, can continue his legacy if Trump is taken out, at least the most important part which is a halt of the demographic changes wrecking this nation, and he should make a good foil to Trump with his personality.

Correct me if I am wrong.

My God, these cucks chiming in like they matter.

The only issue with Sessions is that he's very old. Older than Trump.

It wouldn't be a bad option but hardly the best one.

I had to stop and come back to this…

Kelly: "So, but, how does that work? So, so, given that, given his win, ya know, and the amount of votes he has, does he have to move closer to the party platform on these issues, including for example Planned Parenthood, which he says 'does wonderful things', uh, or do you need to move closer to him, because he's the one with the votes?"

Rinse Penis: "Well look, first of all, I think you've got to ask Donald Trump that; but I can answer for the party: the party's the party, and we are here, and as far as our party platform is concerned, its not going to change."

He goes on to basically just imply that Trump's approach to winning is something new and potentially valuable, but really fucking soak that in, will you?

When asked if a candidate with overwhelming support within the party voter-base needs to move more towards the party elite on these issues, the head spokesman of the party elite say "We're not changing shit!", and the rest of the party elite bemoan that, "That's not what this party/country is about!".

This is fucking insanity. The Republican Party is such a disgusting fucking thing at this point man.

They feign as though they want the party (pathetically cuckservative as it is) to live on, pushing the insane falsehood that a Hispanic majority population is going to vote for them, ever, because "muh christcuckoldry!" and "muh natural conservaties!"; but the reality has to be concealed dreams of "muh cheap labor!" and "muh globalism" - which is the same thing their 'opponents' are thinking.

These cuckolds and their kike masters would be oh-so-happy to slip into a holding pattern of gradual demographic displacement and globalist ravaging of the US, watching the nation and the world be sapped as the European people fall quietly into a long slumber or disgraceful mongrelization, so long as they can keep shoving their wretched spawn into Ivy-League schools and living in gated communities, in mansions built and maintained by Hispanic and nigger slaves.

I just realized that that's exactly what they are the end of it all.
They're traitors, blatant fucking traitors to their kin, their country and the entirety of the fucking world beyond.
All for shekels and an easy ride, as the mask of false hope to those of their own still struggling to resist.

Dear God this whole fucking thing is absolutely disgusting.

Him or Buchanan is 100% acceptable by me. Buchanan preferred, because he hides his power level but lets out more than enough to let us know what he's on.

Trump on…

You should be scared you fucking talking head.

Not bad so far.