Trump's fans in China

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/china-trump-fans/index.htm

"I think political correctness covers up problems instead of solving them," said Gu.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/12/politics/china-trump-fans/index.html
cnbc.com/2016/02/01/chinas-missing-ceos-and-billionaires-having-a-chilling-effect-commentary.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/10/another-chinese-billionaire-goes-missing/
8ch.net/leftypol/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amazing what being truthful can accomplish.

Chinese media and online community are never with the same opinions. Occasionally, their online community is capable of shitposting at near /sp/ levels. They don't know it yet, but most times their shitposting is basically an attempt to call out the state media as a lugenpresse without getting dragged out and shot in a back alley.

The Chinese sees the weakness of whites to be their altruism which seeks out to cover up weakness or label it as something useful under something like being PC. A white who runs into a debate with no holds barred and fists fully swinging would be regarded the ultimate Aryan.

I hope the right decision is obvious to the public.

I'm not too good with economics, but I think China would suffer economically in a Trump presidency.
Without having that edge in trade, demand for all that shit they produce will go down. Companies may even bring factories back in the US to avoid the tariffs.

What would this mean geopolitically? Does China become really aggressive to try and maintain their position as a power in their region? Do they work with a nationalist US? Is there options I haven't thought of?

Not necessarily. US manufacturing reviving means that other countries (Asia and Middle East in particular), stop using US-based global companies for their products due to an increase in price and will continue to source from a local Chinese company due to the lack of existing manufacturing infrastructure in their own countries.

If I am not being retarded, this means for the revival of the local economies of the US, and possible the birth of a true Chinese economic machine instead of everything being made in China but having an American name slapped on it.

In short, China may go the way of Japan and make a name for themselves in making standard quality goods which are cheap out of necessity.

Sure, but they like his personality. He's entertaining. He's similar to "celebrity" businessmen in China and they like him for the same reason.

There are probably more foreign policy and economic reasons (such as transitioning China's economy away from sweatshop slave labour into higher-quality manufacturing that demands better pay, and perhaps a less interventionist America allowing China to expand its influence) but I think for the average person, they just like Trump as a person. And dislike mincing fagboy nigger Obama.

This is the definition of why cuckservatives relentlessly fail.

People respect strong leaders. They respect the fact that Trump is speaking out against their exploitation of burgerland.

Also, I should add that sure, Trump talks about how China is beating America in trade and so on… but he hasn't disparaged China, to my knowledge. He portrays China as smart, tough businessmen. So obviously this is a flattering impression. Rivals, sure, but ones viewed as powerful and competent.

More like sub-standard goods.

When manufacturing moves back to America, quality of goods will improve, but prices go up.

Only rich Chinese will be able to afford these goods.

When poorer countries are forced to rely on Chinese made goods of poorer quality compared with better American products, they'll eventually revolt and either start producing their own stuff or force China to improve their quality control.

Win-win situation. But only if America doesn't outsource again after Trump's term.

And china has the motivation to do exactly that. The birth of the true Chinese middle class from the mid 90s, along with the strengthening of the Yuan in the last 10s means that the Chinese are about ripe to start demanding better domestic goods and more oversight for quality.

I know Asians. They really adore a strong man. Everything is about dominance especially in money. There is no pity for the loser only admiration for the victor.

way to link, op

oh shit

Anyone still have the Webm of based Taiwanese media potraying Hilary fucking reddit in the ass with a strapon?

China's economy has already entered a death spiral due to the same kikery from the top that has poisoned the west.

oops my bad.

When you are a loser even the people who are robbing you hate you and hold contempt for you even though you bend over and take it.

When you are bold and honest and fair to yourself even your enemies will respect you and they may become friends.

Hen hao!

I got the video it came from.

Their stuff is golden.

do want

If Trump criticizes China, at least he is not sucking up to Islam and the Spics like the fucking liberal media and the liberal politicians. Or liberals in general.

I'm fucking looking at you Steve Wozniak, Elizabeth May, and the lugenpresse.

He's consistent on that part. That's why the redpilled Chinese like it. You got dumb fuck Canadians complaining about Chinese buying property, while sucking Islam goat fucking dick, despite all of the terrorism they cause.

Based

I love these videos

I think they lurk here, or at least some chan.

After Super Tuesday, they made Trump a Super Saiyan.

Fucking brutal.

link is dead

Makes sense. It's not like the average Chinese citizen gains anything from the rape.

Here you go mate

cheers, guess i should have read a bit further…

Trump's isolationist policies means that China would be free to say, pillage and rape a few african countries and the US wouldn't get involved. While the globalists might send you to die for your fellow human beings, Trump would not.

As long as America puts it's own interests first, China can conquer the Dindus and our empires can co-exist in peace.

That doesn't happen comrade.

The chances of kikes just marching into your house at night and carting you off is higher.

this is one of the funniest news pieces i have ever seen. I can't believe this is how they administer their media, fucking hilarious.

With tariffs, US manufacturing jobs won't come back. They went away with the white working class. Instead, with Chinese products blocked, prices will soar. US capability of maintaining its sophisticated weaponry will disappear slowly, making it paramount for USA to attack China and Russian while it still can.

China isn't exploiting USA. USA is abusing itself.

Fortune cookies 4 Trump

Manufacturing won't go up, and what's being produced will be substandard, since US labor force has gone substandard.

Going to bring my MAGA hat.

The same celebrity businessmen that are being purged by the party as we speak… wake up about communist China people, it's worse than you think it is.

cnbc.com/2016/02/01/chinas-missing-ceos-and-billionaires-having-a-chilling-effect-commentary.html

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/10/another-chinese-billionaire-goes-missing/

lolbergs are delusional.

The average Chinese is not a fan of the communist party, you dumb nigger.

If america would start hurting China, it would only give power to the hardliners in the communist party. We might see new Maoist insurgency and even perhaps restoration of what china was 40 years ago.

US 90% white manufactured competitively.

US 62% white can't manufacture competitively.

'Economists' think manufacturing is slave work for morons. It isn't. Import morons for skilled workers and watch your manufacturing collapse.

Holy shit Ted Cruz is the rat.

Is there a Mandarin equivalent to the name "Schlomo"?

And Ben Carson is a monkey.

I'm not one to call Ben a nigger, but I kek'd at that.

And Ben Carson is a monkey.

I'm not one to call Ben a nigger, but I kek'd at that.

People respect strength even if you disagree with what they're saying.

MY
FUCKING
SIDES
I
D
E
S

I don't know but I know the Hakka are the Jews of East Asia.

based Taiwan

of course trump is popular in china hes the atheist candidate who is trying to get rid of catholics

no.

I guess the chinese are getting a little tired of their lugenpresse as well.

Monkeys however are deemed clever and wise animals by Chinese.

Why would you do that?

I'm going to be in school there. Learning mandarin.

Why would you want to learn chinkspeak?
Why would you want to be in a communist country ever?
Why would you want to be in China during their governmental collapse?

Rethink this or don’t expect to live.

8ch.net/leftypol/index.html
you have to go back

the chinks I've spoken to irl are EXTREMELY buttblasted that Trump wants Japan to stop sucking US dick and remilitarize themselves, and potentially get access to nuclear weapons

chinks hate the japs and are worried it's going to be anudda shoah

what the fuck are you faggots talking about

plenty of catholics voted for Trump, including myself

the pope isn't representative of all catholics (there have been tons of shit popes in the past and the church has survived them)

big mistake tbh

China is on the verge of having their economic bubble collapse, when it does it will be extremely ugly

even now, at their peak it's still a shithole, and living in any country as a tiny minority is a miserable experience

everytime

That implies whites are treated super well there.

Mandarin is a very good language to learn right now. It's the only country that isn't absolute shit or going to be absolute shit due to Muslim invasion.

Aren't treated*