Music styles and degeneracy

I've been thinking Holla Forums, what music styles could actually be considered degenerate if any?

More precisely, diluted nigger music and corrupted white music.
Many music styles were developed from soul, jazz, etc, which is nigger music, styles like rock, metal, funk, etc. would all of these descended styles be considered nigger/degenerate music? Should nigger music even be considered degenerate?
On the other hand, there are musical styles invented and created by whites which have been corrupted by hordes of degenerates today and even mixed with styles influenced by nigger music, like house, EDM or other electronic music, which junkies, drug addicts and other assorted degenerates flock to. Would these be considered degenerate music even if they were invented by whites? Is there even anything wrong with any type of music as long as it's not degenerate? Does it really matter who was it that originally created the type of music in question as long as it carries a wholesome message? Where's the Jewish plot in this?
I've got my own opinion on the matter but I want to hear what Holla Forums thinks.

Other urls found in this thread:

moldgirl.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bH0Q1SWOTtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, feel free to post any music you enjoy and think is Holla Forums worthy

bump

How do you attention whore whistle user?

Do you even know what that means?
In any case, I only want to discuss music on Holla Forums

Speaking of which would you prefer I use decadent instead of degenerate?
Also is there anything wrong with posting Hitler? I do not understand your issue.

I very much enjoy music like this but it's definitely not /lol/ worthy

I-is that Dub?
It's good

it was literally made by pozzed niggers

I really wouldn't truly call any music genre "degenerate". Personally, I think it's the artist that is the degenerate (usually), not the genre.

No genre is inherently degenerate, minus a random few like feminist-punk or something. Those genres are inherently degenerate, as the core essence of the genre is to sing about and believe in degenerate ideals.

For every other genre, only the artist creates the genre's degenerate reputation. As in, if hip hop was created by whites, and all the artists rapped about I dunno… gassing the kikes or something, then it wouldn't really be that degenerate in any way.

However, since hip hop was created by niggers that rap about killing whites and usual coon shit, it has a degenerate reputation, as all the known artists are degenerates. This doesn't make the genre completely degenerate, but it has such a strong reputation of being degenerate that it should just be disregarded.

That's just my take on it though.

Yea it's old school dubstep

A bit more Holla Forums worthy i guess

Clean your ears out..

Have some Haydn

Full Holla Forums-tier

Not bad. I think Sam Hyde might use some of this in his vids.

I did mention nigger influenced. Electronic music in general is a white creation, what styles have emerged from it may be diluted or mixed.
Since niggers dun have computers and all that, at the time at least

Then why do certain genres attract certain types of people? Why does punk attract commies or Hip Hop attract those who rap about killing whitey? When a style is born it doesn't really have any reputation, due you suppose it is a matter of luck on what sort of person picks up this style first?
Disregarding something as a whole is a bad idea since exceptions and thing outside the norm occur, a gem among a mountain of trash can be found.

Jazz and later styles of classical are as degenerate as most pop/country/rap is today. Metal definitely has some elements of whiteness to it, numetal is god awful though. House is amusing to listen to, but it's only a novelty. Older country and folk is pleb-tier. Gregorian chants and Classical before the late 1800s is where it's at.

Nigger music is in no way degenerate. Even rap was initially dominated by the "based nigger" minority in it's early years.

Inherently degenrate music: Pop, K-pop, techno, reggaeton, hip-hop, punk, dembow, urban merengue, most types of metal, etc…

Early german ellectronic experimental music like Can is nothing fucking like house music or most any EDM

Gary Numan has way more in common with Kraftwerk than house music does

Nigger music is the absolute worst. It consists of atonal autism spouted into a microphone alongside a 4/4 beat. Silence is better than nigger music.

One of the best (and saddest) of all time.. Not sure if Italians or Germans were the best composers, but they are close.

Music of that time was so much calmer and is a great snapshot of what life was like.

why even bother listening to music post Beethoven? we are living in "post-music". Pop, rock, bleep bloop, rap, it's all fake. They use the same tired melodies, or they are ugly for the sake of being ugly. They are too far from the dance. Modern "dance" music has nothing to do with dancing. There's no lightness that isn't kitch, there's no passion that isn't fake, no lyrics that aren't borrowed words. Folk is the only music that escapes this.

This is the conclusion of the Western Canon, Wager is an epilogue, and all that come after either look back with nostalgia or hatred. Those that look back fondly write hollow imitation, those that look back with hatred deconstruct the past and write "anti-music". The high modernists did try (and fail) to recapture the soul of Western music but it has largely died. The popular music of past were old folk songs passed down through generations, the spirit of the people expressed through music. Now pop/rock/etc is all global and ironically has almost no human universality. Once you listen to the Western Canon (about 1500-1900) you will be unable to listen to any popular music or hipster shit again.

Again, it's because of the artists. If the artists that popularize the genre are degenerates, they'll attract more degenerates, and eventually the reputation of the genre will be degenerate. Sometimes that's influenced by who started the genre, but usually it's just a matter of chance and the like.

For example, using your example of punk, some of the core ideals of it are to go "back to basics" and "rebel" against the overblown/cheesy bullcrap popular music of the time. That ideal isn't really commie or right-wing or whatever, but it can be adopted by any of the groups like that. If the commies latch on to that before the right-wing NatSoc people, and the commies succeed at making it popular, then it gets fucked. Of course, they did that, although there are still good artists of that genre that aren't commies (not many, though).

And the disregarding thing is only for the worst of the worst genres, like the niggest of nigger rap. Every other genre can at least sometimes have a gem, and I have to agree.

sooo youd like this?

lel Wagner obviously

I meant to say "sometimes that's influenced by who started the genre's roots" or something like that.

As in, the roots of punk are the rowdy, drug-influenced insanity of garage rock/hard rock of the early 70's. That was kind of a precursor to the "rebellion" thing of punk.

Well why do you think those are inherently degenerate styles of music? Is it because of the crowd attached to them or something else? What if say pop carries a positive wholesome message instead of a degenerate one it does today?

Well did you want me to list all the styles of electronic music developed from Early German electronic music till now?
House is a part of the umbrella of Electronic music

Trance music of the 70s-90s (EDM for you kiddies) was mostly classical inspired. There is plenty of good stuff being made.

The European soul is expressed though the violin. Electronic music is anti European.

You demonstrate my point. EDM artists of that time looked back at the canon with awe, and then sought to demonstrate their hackery with a soulless imitation of the forms and feelings of that music.

you keep saying electronic music
saying that its a genre is like saying music with drums is a genre

electronic DANCE music has always been pozzed by Holla Forums standards
its an evolution of Disco (poz central) and is pretty much music for faggots and people doing drugs in and dancing in a field or disco

Consider the simplicity of rock: a rhythm guitar, a lead guitar, a bass guitar, drums, and a singer. You play four different chords for up to 5 minutes and you're done. Then there's classical with a variety of different instruments playing for hours at a time. Most lyrics to rock are just love songs, and the lyrics are often shouted and not even really sung. If most people can't listen to a song without vocals for up to 30 minutes then that's a matter of a very short attention span which needs to be exercised. Rock music is very loud, very short, and very stressful to listen to if you're not already. That said I still love listening to it, I just know what's degenerate about it.

That's a bold and puritanical statement. If you've listened to older electronic music from the '70s you'd the see potential in it for a source of music that's exponentially better than dubstep. Electronic music can require as much attention to detail and harmony as classical.

There's nothing inherently wrong with simplicity or repetition as long as it is well executed and sounds good.
Most people don't even bother listening, as in actually listening, they just hear a simple beat and turn off their simple head, they neither judge it by complexity, arrangement or anything, just how fast it can get stuck in their head, at least that's what I think…

I notice this especially with music that has meaningful lyrics that they also don't bother to understand them, they do not get the message, as if they don't want to get it.
Perhaps it's me who doesn't get them.

complexity means nothing in and of itself. Mozart sonatas have a pure simplicity, like a cut diamond. Folk has an earnest simplicity. Both of these styles of music are great not because they are simple, as Bach is not great because his music is complex. You fail to understand the point because we live in post music. Just as Basso Continuo and Counterpoint were once taken for granted in music, now silence is taken for granted.

It's not puritanical to point out that high art is greater than low art. The puritans were anti-art, you are implying that all music before 1950 was low art. You don't mean I'm a puritan, you simply don't understand that the violin is the greatest expression of European feeling, next to the Organ. This is alien precisely because we live in post-music. I expected you to reply with some "such and such" comparison while missing the point. It's alright.

I knew it was only a matter of time before the stormtards posted their shit music.

I would argue that the ultimate expression of any people is their voice in their own tongue, expressing their roots and all that has happened to them, through songs brought down by ancestors and fathers

The violin was simply what they had at the time. It was a modern invention and wasn't even european I believe, it was middle eastern.

The European soul is in the melody and harmony.

This is a classic trance song from the 90s and you can find many like it.

You could apply that statement to modern art as well.

No but it is puritanical to say that electronic music is anti-european, that would be like saying the Protestant Reformation or the Industrial Revolution were anti-european.

You couldn't because it is usually executed without thought and often doesn't look good

Thing is, modern art isn't really executed well at all, and it sure as hell doesn't look good.

trash

listen to some good shit

Which is often the case with rock music.

/fit/'s theme song

"EDM" is too broad a category to label as degenerate but using that term maybe 70-80% of it is unbecoming. But what's good is really good. Of course this genre is dominated by dutch/swedes/british/germans. Most of the good stuff is from 2012 and earlier

As is the case with rock.

What is the "European tongue" then? In one stroke you deny a European musical identity. In an earlier post I wrote:

I do agree with you about folk music, but you miss the wood for the trees.

"Modern", as in the 16th century. It began as the Westen canon began. The violin is an expression of boundless space – becoming, that is the European spirit – destiny. It is the European musical soul.

Typically that's just the popular ol' generic bullshit rock. Rock can sound good and be executed well, you just have to look further than the top billboard rock tracks. Modern art is always shitty, no matter how popular it is.

It was an example of classically inspired trance music, not the best trance. Your link is good btw.

I listen to all kinds of music, but if we're gonna be honest, all music styles are degenerate except folk, spiritual, classical and marching music.

You are grabbing for straws, modern art can look good and be executed well, rock is always shitty, no matter how popular it is.

more like this

And you seem to just be cherrypicking. The examples you supplied for rock are intentionally made to be noisy and rowdy, and the modern art you supplied isn't what modern art typically is considered (as in, Jackson Pollock the kike). I admit that modern art isn't always shitty though, it can be good sometimes. You just have to look outside of the common Pollock-tier modern art. The same goes for rock. Look outside the intentionally degenerate and shitty parts of rock, and you can find exactly what you're looking for.

Synthwave is probably the official music for the white race

incorrect

And a lot of the popular rock bands throughout the years have been jewish

There is no such thing, much like a common European identity, each and every one of us is different and I believe most would want to preserve these differences.
As much as there is not a united Europe at least, and thank God for that…
I did however specify that for each culture it is their voice in their OWN tongue.

This music was on the Open Gates video, shame about the copyright

That was on purpose and you get what I'm pointing out. There are good examples of rock and modern art both, but they are largely both shit.

I agree, I was just being rhetorical.

Post some music perhaps? This just sounds like you're trying to prove something on an user forum.

There's nothing special about violins. Yes they are a nice instrument but piano, horns, synthesizers, and other instruments are good too.

Your point is also just wrong. Anyone can learn violin but nobody has the passion and technicality of european composers.

They are, but rock is less so. You've only really seen the parts of rock that are meant to be shit and noisy (or popular jewish shlock), so you just seem to think it's all like that. Rock has so many subgenres, and plenty of those are more nice sounding and enjoyable, instead of screaming and feedback. This applies less to modern art, but again, it still obviously applies.

Why is that everyone always posts the same music every music thread? Don't you listen to anything new?

Kennedi Cotarelo, perdoname por favor… se que te heri, y que las cosas no seran iguales… pero perdoname por favor.

I was purposely showing one side of rock just to make the argument of relativity. Whatever you can say about rock I can say about modern art. They are both somewhat degenerate in comparison to classical art/music. I know of plenty of good rock thank you very much.

Fucking kennedi posters, go back to
>>>Holla Forums

I love Perturbator's music, but the guy is a Swedish cuck which we saw on /mu/ Q&A thread. He's also LaVeyan satanist lel.

I love her… can you tell her I am sorry?

here is her tumblr: moldgirl.tumblr.com/

You weren't making that point in the beginning. If anything, you weren't explicitly saying that was what you were doing, you just seemingly implied your examples were all of rock music.

Rock is more degenerate compared to classical music, but there is no point to discount it, especially with the change of argument you had after I chimed in.

it was shite "classically inspired" means sample

listen to some 90s stuff made on consignment by someone who was classically Trained, not inspired

More classic trance

Electronic music was invented by Europeans, and almost every great electronic artist ever is European, though the Japanese deserve some credit. Nearly all the rest was made by Americans of European descent. I'll grant you your point about European feeling, because as an American I guess I don't understand it. But is there one set of emotions you can call European feeling? My understanding is that Europeans didn't even think of themselves as a one people until pretty recently.

This is why we had IDM. At least… for a while we did. But most of these people moved on to experimentation that involved a range of instruments. It was always a mistake to classify music this way, by what sort of equipment it was made on, except that when electronic music really exploded in the early 1990s it was a way to know you were going to hear something novel and interesting. But otherwise, there was dance music and there was the avant garde - and the former almost always draws from the latter.

Never new that. Same could be said the same for Carpenter Brut; there was actually an article about how fascists always listen to synthwave, and it made artists mad that they did

Guy just wants to stay out of trouble

exactly, to prove the point that whatever can be said of rock can be said of modern art, an argument for relativity

I was discounting rock to the same extent you were discounting modern art. Neither should be completely discounted.

There was a same thing with vaporwave.

His country is getting raped to death and all he cares about is his image.

Get better taste faggots.

eh you are purposely making western people live in a tomb by assuming we are incapable of creating new culture. you are basically espousing some crude ISIS tier version of WN. I am not saying rock is superior in form to classical or that electronic music is the next step, however, I refuse to accept that pseudo-hegelain "post-music" reference you make. even classical music itself finds its roots in something non-western, the regimented turkish march of the ottomans. our being is shaped through activity, this is done looking forward, we as westerners take what is given and make it into something for ourselves. a white man can take the rounding tones and structure of the street-shitter Raga and make a entirely western creation out of if.

Meant for

Thing is, that relativity is kind of flawed. Modern art overall contains more degeneracy than rock, while having only certain sectors of it that are more normal. Rock isn't like this, as it has more sub-genres that are not-degenerate, compared to modern art. You just seem like you're moving goalposts, from trying to prove all rock is shit ("rock is always shitty, no matter how popular it is"), to saying "but it's all relative not all rock is shit that's what I actually meant".

music made on soundboards is mostly people fucking around, doesnt matter if it ends up having a 4/4 beat

Sup

You can't blame him for acting like most people would.
Europeans do no longer feel a sense of brotherhood not only between countries (they never really felt it) but also in their own countries, people are growing more distant and self centered, there is no surprise many would not subscribe to a nationalist view.

the violin comes from the turk if you really wanted to be a true purist you'd speak of the harp, which is a purely nordic instrument. but you are just being an edgy faggot

Whoops, i thought this was a pol music thread, Primus is totally not degenerate.

It was the first I found. Yeah, quite a lot of the time was shit, but at least they respected the masters and had chord progressions longer than… actually at least they HAD chord progressions.

Electro folk is good stuff.

Sadly, I have to agree.

This is a shit argument because I could go out and find a bunch of modern art that is awesome and a shit ton of rock that is shitty. Your argument is a sand castle.

You conceded to my point nevertheless:

So just shut the fuck up already.

rock music is simply a modernized form of european folk music, the negro meme is bullshit made up by the kikes. the niggers were taught how to play guitar and sing in english by irishmen, blues is a negro appropriation of irish folk music and european folk in general (which is why most whites appreciate it more than niggers). folk songs are always about love and other normie things

Italo disco is the best disco. Europeans took disco and made it good.

No it doesn't the violin comes from actual Arabs who brought it and made it popular in Spain, it then became popular in France and slowly all around Europe.
As much as the Greeks, really.

lel

This argument has already gone into circles. I never stated that modern art is as good overall as rock in that statement, I just said it can be good "sometimes". That's too vague.

My argument may supposedly be a "sandcastle", but if you looked at all the derivatives of modern art, counted them and their popularity, and did the same thing with rock and it's sub-genres, you'd find out there are more popular and good subgenres of rock, compared to derivatives of modern art on the same likes. Even more, sometimes a handful of the supposedly "degenerate" subgenres of rock can still occasionally have good releases, but the same does not apply with modern art. No matter how it's done, a million splotches of paint on a piece of cardboard will never be good, unlike the more degenerate sectors of rock.

I have something better to do than argue with you anyway. Go move your goalposts with someone else, please.

ZUNs music is good, right Holla Forums!

the lyre is not the harp and I believe it was during the ottoman period that the violin entered europe, but correct me if I am wrong, the turkroaches of course stole all of that arabs inventions

Speaking of Italian disco

whats your point, glenn miller is technically jazz music

Which is enough to make the argument for relativity, which I myself never held dogmatically as with the statement that classical music and art are generally better than both modern art or rock, which you agreed with. You lost this argument halfway through bud. Just be quiet or post music you fuggin' pleb.

I wasn't making one, don't think too much.

Chant of the Templars "Da Pacem Domine - Fiat Pax in virtute Tua", as heard in

youtube.com/watch?v=bH0Q1SWOTtc

the american whore did it better

that shit is an outdated vivien vee clone for 1985, at least pozzed house music didnt pretend it was the 1970s

yes!

I disagree. But she did do it well.

lol, turns out one of the guys in this act was formerly known as Moonman

This guy really is one of the best classic trance artists. Anyone who says electronic music is degenerate is wrong.

I was looking for a political music thread OP.

I was hoping for a thread regarding songs which are political in nature as well of any origin.

This is my first pic, it's by MC VAL regarding the Ukraine crisis at the moment. I can't understand the language but this is some of the most passionate rap I've heard in my life with a great music video.

I find it really amusing for this little blond qt to be so much better than other horrorcore rap artists.

I've got a webm of some of these but I can't find them :/

Obligatory Degeneration.

This song speaks to a lot of Holla Forums and I think we've all heard it, I'm surprised it's not in the thread already…

ANOHNI recently released the album Hopelessness. It's an amazing series of songs. A lot of them are politically motivated, 'Crisis' for example is about the drone killing done by America and is a really good song as well as being pretty damn political.

This song here,; '4 Degrees'.
Is the most powerful climate change related song that I have ever heard. I think a lot of these songs will end up in the public eye over the course of the year potentially. The artist is a transexual but one that seems to actually produce quality rather than be an SJW.

I don't think this song is that great but I think it is interesting to analyze a bit of the political message in this song.

It's an Australian, Melbourne band (Camp Cope) and it's getting some play on the radio. The song itself is pretty significantly feminist decrying lack of safety on the streets/ respect.

The song doesn't intend to be pro self defence or pro gun but it sounds like it a bit when you hear the lyrics. I think it is very interesting that the more 'hipster' subcultures over the years in Australia are becoming more pro-gun and the feminist movement is probably the best point to push for better rights of self defense in future.

The song itself is fucking called "Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams" and I think it really funny whenever I hear it mentioned on the Radio.

Cozy place, but the streets await
Prints left by my boot
Stardust sits…
Right on my boots
A soft seat, a checkered plaid
A trigger not pulled in time
A sunny day
In dreams that blind

My blood type, pinned on my sleeve
And my number and rank, there on the sleeve
Wish me luck in the battles to come
Wish me , now, please
Not to lay there in the grass
Not to lay dead in the grass
Wish me luck in the battle
Wish me luck in… the battle

Yes I could pay, but I do not want
To win at any cost
I do not want
My boots on somebody's throat
I want to stay here with you
Simply stay here with you
But the star up high in the sky
Urges me forth

My blood type, pinned on my sleeve
And my number and rank, there on the sleeve
Wish me luck in the battles to come
Wish me , now, please
Not to lay there in the grass
Not to lay dead in the grass
Wish me luck in the battle
Wish me luck in… the battle

Can anyone recommend a band that has a kind of punk or folksy sound and is Holla Forums related?

Maybe Gang of Four? Definitely punk maybe not so much Holla Forums though political… Definitely political though… Do you want a band singing about gassing jews?

Quite a few about not in English though like

Take a listen though maybe, I'd consider this song pretty Holla Forums I suppose…