Self Improvement

Alright. The modern era has degraded the traditional moral values and ethics that men in our past once had.
I won't avoid the honest assumption that at least 90% of the people here although aware of the truth and world around them are
at least:

1. Overweight
2. Financially discontent
3. Skill deficient
4. Lacking Motivation

Information and ACTION is the best out of other many ways to fight against the deterioration of your mind and body.

If you so have good information on human anatomy, health, spiritual guidance, economics, business, make sure to dump
to strengthen our minds and bodies.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/overman/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A Cuck thread? Shut the fuck up you massive fucking faggot

….wat.

also, >>>/fit/ is the third door on the right.
goodbye.

are you done getting anally rekt now?

Look at this fucking jewish faggot

its not a cuck thread.

it's manlet thread.

Shill and massive fucking faggot spotted.

kek, what?

buttmad faggot/10

Speak for yourself. I'm moderately fit, with good investments, a number of skillsets and high motivation. And I owe all of that to the same change in mindset that brought me here. I'd wager most Holla Forumsacks are at least actively working on self improvement and discipline, if not having already achieved their goals. You can't follow ideologies like are common here without doing so or else you risk blatant hypocrisy.

No, in my experience, liberals are more frequently the nihilistic tubs of lard.

excellent point.
OP go back to leftypol and encourage them.

so OP im going to blue post until you can tell me what this threads about, besides your rampant inadequacy

to strengthen our minds and bodies.

only thing OP dumped was a pic titled "boy goals.jpg"

why does this thread exist?

It makes me happy that there is someone in Holla Forums currently seeking and maintain self improvement but there are many others who aren't, I won't speak for myself.

Discussion based upon the betterment of oneself. Don't you want to ride the tiger?

faggots, why don't you suck eachother's cutcocks?
or cutcucks (mohmmad pls)

why do you exist?
#officialrekt

=AWESOME SELF IMPROVEMENT THREAD==

CALL EVERYONE A MASSIVE FAGGOT

SELF IMPROVED

EXCELLENT DUMP

Are you fucking retarded? Did you not read the title? It's a thread about self improvement. Tell stories about your betterment whether it be socially, spiritually, physically or financially. And if so give sources to help Holla Forums itself such as books, blogs, anything.

all 4 of you have this great idea to make le ebin bread, and yet you have no motivational infographs, and you call everyone a faggot.

excellent thread, morons.

getting in shape and gaining useful skills is very good but fuck off with the materialism

Self improvement is for suckers.
Just enjoy whatever is left to enjoy.

Today I called many people a faggot in my epic thread. self = improved.

your turn.

Are you fucking retarded? Did you not read the title? It's a thread about self improvement. Tell stories about your betterment whether it be socially, spiritually, physically or financially. And if so give sources to help Holla Forums itself such as books, blogs, anything.

You're right I'll dump something valuable

you should buttfuck as well

what can i do to
motivate
you to go back to cuckchan, moron.

posting a nigger Bentley instead of a based maserati

you need more motivation to kill yourself

posting a nigger bump instead of a based sage

You repeatedly derailed a topic, that's what you did.

Anyways I've been trying to strengthen my body by doing pushups every night. I know nothing about excercise so I've just been practicing to the point where I can do a set of 20 in a row. How are you doing user?

So are you ironically trying to sound like a goon? Or are you this socially inept?

Either way, self improvement is far beyond your grasp.

hey man thats good you can almost do 20 pushups.

(look at this weak fucking faggot)

What's being slid?

You're right I'll dump something valuable
That's a great way to build upper body strength. Recently I read that Muhammad Ali ( A Red Pilled Black) only started counting push ups till it hurt.

I even put in the inb4 and you still did it. You shills don't even try, I'm actually disappointed in you.
[spoiler]you need to improve[spoiler]

we all know who muhammad ali is you stupid fucking potato shill

go back to cuckchan with your spoiler][][][][]spoiler

you dont belong here REEEEEE

based bump instead of these niggers
nigger
sage>>5972287 nigger
sage nigger

Bro please balance out your push ups with some back exercises. Pull ups or dumbbell or barbell rows. Otherwise you'll walk around with hunched over shoulders and you will get shoulder problems over time.

Good job for working out.

t-nation.com is a good source for exercise.

I started becoming more disciplined with money. Because I stopped eating out 4x a week and cut down to once, I'm saving around $36 a week which is almost $150 a month. I also lost some weight from not eating out as much.

Once I noticed I dropped a few pounds from not eating so much garbage, I started a calisthenics routine to improve my appearance. I was skinny fat now I'm seeing the outlines of my abs from clean eating and working out.

Girls at work used to be passive aggressive bitches with me but now they're taking my orders and looking for my approval. I thank the testosterone.

I would like if we created a self-improvement board for Holla Forumslacks where we helped each other out with girls, money, career and other stuff. I hate the deleted threads, sages and bans for NOT POLITICS BRO! POL IS NOT YOUR BLOG!

How else will we take our rightful place at top if we don't discuss the obstacles in our lives?

This board is trying to take off. It was just started last week.

8ch.net/overman/index.html

I feel like I'm probably just doing what the average self improving Holla Forumsack is.
Taking control of my life, getting in shape, eating better, spending less money on frivolous things, doing things that I personally find fulfilling, etc.

The difference in my case is that back in around september when I started to get my shit together, part of it involved accepting that drawing is my thing in life and deciding to actually seriously start doing it.
When I say "drawing" or "art" I mean traditional practice that involves actual fucking work and not what modern art has become.
It's honestly been the best thing that's happened to me, even more than working out, since I'm finally able to pursue something I'm truly passionate about.

Also yeah, the personality stuff too. I don't know what it is since I haven't looked into it, but I've slowly been deciding more and more shit for myself and doing things on my own. I've always attracted attention before and been treated well from I don't know what, but now people really approach me, listen to me, and express interest in me.

This is most apparent in my relationship with my mother compared to my Dad's with her. I generally stopped listening to my Mom on most of her ideas because they're fucking terrible and she doesn't think about shit. My Dad tries to be logical and explain things rationally to her, if it's a situation where she won't listen to that I just tell her to fuck off. Sometimes metaphorically, sometimes actually using that verbatim.
My Dad is still driven up the wall by her, in my case however she actively wants to spend time with me and laughs half the time when I'm a rude crude dude.

Of course I still have my issues, but in general I haven't even begun to say all the stuff I've been getting a handle on lately, and in general things are looking up.

In.

Going to contribute to some threads in there and maybe start a new one.

Good job on all of that! Have you ever considered being a police sketch artist? It's a job that I have always wondered about, just curious.

Who gives a fuck about what some anonymous posters on a Taiwanese pest removal board think. If you like drawing and your talents lie there, do it but make sure your finances are in order. The starving artist is very real. If you can leverage your works into a career you're set.

Freelance artist?

Art company where you hire and manage artists and they draw the pictures for clients?

Cartoonist?

Creating a brand and basing your business off that?

Another think you need to do is network. Since you're in art you will mingle with liberals and fags more than you're probably used to. Copy the jew and infiltrate them. Make them love you then you slowly subvert them. Make them realize how fucking degenerate modern art is and point out how beautiful paintings were back in the day and how you want to bring that back. Nothing hypnotizes people more than passion.

Good luck user. We need more of us to infiltrate and subvert.

The reason you get told to fuck off is because this is a politics board. If youre this much of an attention whore there are dozens of other places you can go

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/cuteboys/

>>>/lgbt/

>>>/out/

>>>/gaschamber/

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/reddit/

>>>/fit/

Thank you, my man.
Might be cool, not something I'm anywhere near being able to do yet, but I didn't even think of that as an application.

If I had to guess it'd probably be something like a combination of how it feels to be a caricature artist and those people in the force who have to ask victims those first sets of questions to get an idea of what happened.

You can trust that I'm already on all of that. Currently I'm still practicing to get to the point where I'm comfortable tagging a price on my work. There's people way worse than me making a lot of cash, but if I don't have the skills then it'll all be for naught.

Also I'm aware that art is a terrible career choice, so I'm taking steps to ensure employment in other means. Right now I'm taking the steps to work on my Aunt's farm for the summer.

Go to /improve/ and /overman/
Spend less time here
Drink less
Get a job, have a plan, do your best to keep advancing in terms of career
Don't feed trolls

Super political

You're mad because me and others want to improve ourselves as men and become more useful to our race?

Fucking kill yourself kike.

and those threads wont be there in an hour.
no, annoyed that I have to explain this. Go to bodybuilding.com or some other faggy place if you need to blog about things

/thread