So I just watched Star Wars: TFA for the first time and Don't get why anons hate it so much...

So I just watched Star Wars: TFA for the first time and Don't get why anons hate it so much. Can somebody please explain it to me?

No, you didn't. You just wanted to add another bitching thread for some reason even though there's several about TFA alone.

I love it though

It's a bunch of fake Jedi schlock.
No real Jedi could enjoy it.

People who didn't like TFA are mostly racist and sexist.

new oc, this time I wanted to do something about other RLM crew

10/10. Been trying to improve my oc skills lately, how did you get the "jay bauman" transparent over the pic like that?

his name? I used arial black and a shadow

Obligatory.

What's that? Was there text already there you removed?

Yes.

How do you do that? You can still see the hand behind the new text + the font matches perfectly. The RLM in the top left too, how did you remove the other logo across the different colors? Pic related represents my current oc level but want to be able to remove/replace text, when I try now it comes out like shit.

I use the clone stamp tool in Photoshop

>plz no bully ;__;

But, why?

Mostly a response to how much people sucked it's dick. It honestly wasn't terrible. Just boring, mediocre, poorly written, poorly acted, and frankly insulting. Actually, you know what? It was terrible.

It's fine, because modern CGI is near perfect, and couldn't possibly age poorly
t.George Lucas, 1999

I don't get why they didn't use the BB8 prop in the background for that scene on the left.

TPM has aged very gracefully.

It wasn't made by this handsome and brilliant guy.

I'll say it again: once the dust settles in a few years and the stink has really had time to set in, when episode 9 flops and ends with a post credits teaser for an avengers crossover, there's going to be a massive movement begging Lucas for forgiveness and beseaching him to disavow disney as canon. The fanboys will scream "save us" and he'll look down and whisper "no."

You know they are going make the Force Unleashed canon. Starkiller will exist, and he will become Snoke. He was sent into the "far reaches", and that it was why it was Starkiller Base. They have been giving you hints this whole time.

or it could be stupid fan service as they just named it Starkiller cause that's what Luke's name was before it was changed to Skywalker, and the same reason Galen Marek was called it by Vader. only so people can think they're cool cause they know they heard Starkiller in a documentary or some shit.

A video game reference would be too obscure for the normie audience. Disney wants them to feel like they're geek (in a marketted way) like "oh that masked guy with his neon sword looks like that emoji I have on my iphone, oh I'm such a nerd".