As an outsider to American politics

As an outsider to American politics,
how can Hillary get away with everything she's done?

She quotes women being the primary victims of war, yet she pushed for and bombed the shit out of Libya. She acts high and mighty like she's pro-life when she has close ties to arms dealers. She is definitely gonna be aggressive against Russia when she wins.

How can anyone not see this except Holla Forums and some select people?

Trump on the other hand gets a lot of shit just for not being PC.

She's been a politician since Day One, meaning she's had the better part of 30 over years to build connections, make friends and have sufficient evidence to blackmail the custodians. Being a former First Lady helps a lot. She also has the leftist MSM on her side, and that is a massive shield for any politician that plays along with them.

don't forget that the clintons have killed people who got in their way. they are serious about obtaining and maintaining power.

We don't know either, man.

The theory is that she's the public face of a cartel with their gun to everyone major's head.

In my humble opinion, she is likely CIA. The stuff she did with the cocaine trafficking for the Contras in Mena, Arkansas, is crazy.

Don't forget all the people that she and Bill had killed.

I hope Trump sticks to his word to do his best and punish Clinton

Jews

Because muricas perception is drawn toward this bullshit. You could basically use a funny monkey that uses a speech computer, with the right amount of money and campain managers + jewoogle you probably would turn that monkey into a president. You make it easier if you make that monkey a women though. Because it is 2016.

And Democracy. Never forget that.

She has a pussy.

Because far too many Americans treat politics like a team sport. Hillary voters consider the Democratic Party their "team", so in spite of her OBVIOUS corruption, many will vote for her to prevent the other "team" (Republicans) from winning.

Also, during her husband's reign (1993-2000), the US economy was riding a bubble and doing well, so there were jobs and money. In addition, Bill Clinton mostly kept us out of foreign wars, preferring to whine from the sidelines rather than actively participate. Many deluded people think that Hillary Clinton could bring about another era of peace and prosperity like the one between 1993-2000, but that's never going to happen because Bill Clinton didn't make those things happen in the first place. It was a period of post-Cold War prosperity and the tech bubble that made it happen.

Have some related dank propaganda.
STUPID BROKEN SITE

They didn't kill them, they 'suicided' them and they were found to have shot themselves in the head twice!!!!

What else, man? Its the memes.
Hillary is the center of a powerful meme of inevitability in relation to her rise to the presidency. This meme lines up black people and women like zombies to vote for her, and creates a sense of desperation if not resignation and despair in cuckservatives and even some liberal men who know that she's a cunt (that last group will be vital this election).

Her myriad misdeeds and malpractices get swallowed up by her meme of inevitability, as she's perceived as too politically powerful to ever be held accountable for such "petty things". I mean, she's a fucking Clinton, right XXXXXD?

Its my sincere belief that Obama was actually NOT according to plan in 2008. That all the "hope and change" shit snapped democratic primary-goes (who often hate her ass too) out of their cowed resignation and towards another candidate (who was also a puppet, changing nothing).

Now she's padded her resume as Sec of State for another run, with STRONGER inevitability, and no republican who looked like he had a chance (who could do it? Jeb? Marco?), but an actual NON-Puppet has appeared, disrupting this whole stage-show like a lion jumping into a ballet.
And you can feel their fear.

Trump and the Clintons are friends. Hillary was in the front row at his wedding. Chelsea and Ivanka are close friends, and were both introduced to each other by their Jewish husbands.

Trump was also friends with el rato, and he got destroyed.

She panders to low IQ voters - women, minorities, and pussified men. These people are easily swayed by her comforting rhetoric, while she's free to do whatever evil she wants and still keeps their support.

These people are lost causes aside from a few male supporters who've had enough of feminism and can be swayed to secretly vote for Trump or at least stay home on election day.

We should focus on these types of men in swing states. Educate them on what a cunt she really is.

Because Obama prepared a cabinet that would not act against members of their own party under any circumstance.

It is probably partially due to Obongo. Apparently he and Hillary hate eat other on a personal level, but represent two sides of the democratic party.

That eans they have to play nice to avoid that rift coming to the surface. It's why he gave her an important job (Sec. State) after she lost to him in '08.

We all know she's a felon.

Comrade Glassberg isn't going to win the Dem nomination; the FBI is getting a hefty stimulus package thanks to the Clinton Foundation.

This is also partially due to her support from blacks - as referenced, Bill had plenty of money to spread during the econ bubble thanks to his Treasury Secretary Robert ((((Rubin)))).

Guess who never missed a welfare check? The gibs.

There you have it. Neatly assemble your collective Wrongpublican butthurt below, please.

They're not even trying anymore, are they?

Name it, then.
No, stormderp, I mean for you to cite the specific sections of at least one law she has violated, as well as providing at least one credible source (major media outlet, video evidence, etc.) supporting your claim that she did, along with an explanation as to how said evidence violates the relevant law.

I'll be waiting. #ReadyForHillary #DumpTrumpYouChumps

He's not talking about "getting away" with unlawful things, my shitposting friend. He's taking about the insane double standards:

>"Hello, Mr. __, leader of ____."

Most americans are literally retarded.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Well would you look at that! I've only made two posts ITT and already have you joining me in opposing the syxyst double standards that exist, judging womyn more harshly than manpigs.

Welcome to the Democratic Party. If we work hard enough to elect Myss Clyntyn, she can abolish those insane double standards and give us a truly level playing field.

I don't care how obvious it is. It just tasted so damn good.

The Crown, The Royal Family, Skull And Bones etc etc pick who they want the b celebrity TV star / teleprompter reader to be.

There has been a Bush or a Clinton in the white house for the last forty years.

Democracy is an illusion.

what does being an outsider have to do with this? people like Hillary getting away with shit happens everywhere, there's nothing unique about it.

Ah. Rachel. How good to see you. Have you been doing well? We are doing well. Thanks to the providence of our New God, Kek. You see, He has given us power. Power which your ilk can never harness. And you will fall before the power of memes. Praise be to Kek.