Things on earth aren't made to be fixed, they just make new ones

>ship has replacement parts for literally everything and can mostly fix itself
BRAVO

I swear you made this thread already with the exact same complaint.

If there was about this already, it wasn't made by me.

GET THE FUCK OUT MOBILE CANCER

If this worth watching as an action/adventure/scifi flick? I know it won't be kino, but can it be enjoyed?

Its not really a action/adventure/scifi flick. Its more of a love story.

Mr and Mrs Reddit

Jlaw made 6 gorillion dollars off doing this movie because muh feminism.

wew, then

ALL ME

I pride myself in never having watched any movie with Jennifer Lawrence in it while having jerked off to her in a swimsuit.
Multiple times.

You or her?

You know what the funny thing is? These things are rocket fuel for my dick yet I fucking hate swimming.

Dear Hollywood,

Jennifer Lawrence is not now nor will she ever be a thing.

I know you like to put her in things like she's a thing but no, she is not a thing, nor will she ever be a thing. We liked her in the thing we liked her in, but now that that's done we're done.

She is average at best… She should only get bit supporting role parts. She only stands out if you put her next to manish trolls like Amy Schumer, Gal-gaddot, Daisy Ridley, etc.

of course she's not a thing. she's a strong woman with strong opinions that she's not afraid to flaunt

ha that's what she tells herself don't worry zog will throw her out soon and she will either end up in a trailer park or dead.

Winter's Bone was actually a good film. One might even be tempted to call it … kino.

Tbh she looks like to much of a annoying bitch for me to jack off to her.

ftfy.

She was a thing for a very short while tho.
I can't really blame a producer for hoping a girl that starred in a profitable Teen-movie and who got an Oscar, Globes, BAFTA and whatever more kike-tokens she got can pull in some people to the theaters.

If the ship had replacement parts for everything why didn't they just build another medical pod so they could both sleep?

Because the giant eagle was too busy simply flying the ring into Mordor.

Heard this was a more glamoured version of Pandorum

but please spol the ending of Passengers for me user, i dont want to pay to go see it