"Le Based Faggot" is NOT OUR FRIEND

MILO IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Anybody here who trusts and likes this nigger-loving kike faggot deserves to hang. I don't care if he calls out femmecunts and SJW's. He is cancer.

archive.is/i0Ez9

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/emeRb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm
imdb.com/title/tt0114367/
ams.org/journals/tran/1969-137-00/S0002-9947-1969-0236393-5/S0002-9947-1969-0236393-5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate Muslims but they have the right idea when it comes to fags.

Just why?

Beyond the barbarity of their culture, black MSM have a much higher frequency of std's, most notably, that HALF, MOTHERFUCKING HALF OF ALL black msm will contract hiv in their lifetime.

JUST

keep in mind that Milo has a lot of female followers, it isn't about the fags at this point, girls are taking this as a suggestion.

He's a useful faggot who will hang with the rest of his ilk once that fateful day arrives.

He's a jew, and like all jews he can be entertaining, but he should never be Trusted.

I'm SHOCKED. I've always hated this Britbong queer tbh fam.

A nigger loving kike faggot turned out to be a nigger loving kike faggot? You don't say.

Pretty sure we've been saying this from the start.
The ones calling him "based faggot" are the /gg/ crossovers who aren't even Holla Forums.

The only reason he's relevant was because he jumped on the reigns of GG when it was reaching its peak.

A kike is still a kike, no matter where he decides to swing.

Not to be trusted but still entertaining. I treat Milo with apprehension and caution.

Other than being a fag and a coal burner, he hasn't said or done anything too out of line as far as I know

The problem now is that he's signalling this nigger-loving shit to all his white female followers (he has MANY).

I'd prefer from a tree.

i'm not making a death threat, FBI. I know you're watching us

Burn coal, get smoked. Bitches will learn.

Milo is a degenerate faggot reprobate, a kike, a freemason, and he oughta be swinging from a lamppost. Fuck what he thinks.

SO FUCKING GROSS

I'm a homo but I'll accept nothing less than uncut White cock.

I FUCKING WARNED YOU

Just fuck off, you fucking imbeciles. Anyone who supported him up until this point should slit their fucking HIV infested veins for being such a regressive abomination within our race.

Support should have stopped at his defense of bahar mustafa.

Not only does he promote this shit, but he literally takes the BBC. I understand he's not a womyn, but race treachery is race treachery, whether you're a white man who's gone Asian or a literal gay nigger-loving faggot.

He started this a long time ago on Steven Cucker's podcast, in which he claimed (contrary to factual data) that black men were ranked #1 in world attractiveness.

He's a subversive plant and he knows it.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE
I
T
H

J
E
W
S

Y
O
U

L
O
S
E

People around here trusted that faggot?

Whoever this is, you're doing God's work.

I don't care if he's a fag, but wtf is this nigger shit all about?

I can't comprehend how a good looking, moderately famous faggot would favor niggers.

I want to think that it's a troll to throw leftists off, but I really doubt it.

oh I dont know, could it be the fact that he's a Jew and secretely-not-so-secretely has a fucking agenda that lines up with part of what the zionist overlords want to push, while seeming more "right wing" on other issues like GamerGay, anti-sjwism and his apparent support for Trump.

He's gay
He's jewish
He fucked a tranny nogger at age 14
He takes it the ass from niggers

If you ever liked Milo, its because you are a lolbergtarian newfag who thinks Sargon and Thunderf00t are funny or intresting or good in any way.

This is really bothering me lads.

Where is OUR representative in the media? Where's the based ethnic nationalist who we don't have to worry about back-stabbing us?

probably figured he'd draw a bunch of new followers with his dreadful taylor swift/alt-right article so he could sucker punch them with nonsense like this

couldn't be less subtle if he tried

hello shill

I was going to point him to all our alt-media and call him retarded but your right that he might be a shill or reddit browser

How the fuck can he lie like that?

I believe it's the same if not more so for gay guys. More often than any other group, blacks are stuck with their own kind.

Honestly, it's hard for me to see him like that. I like him not so much for GG, but the 2 Sexodus articles are to this day maybe the best things ever written about how repelled men are of the modern women, plus he wrote about it as if it were a problem to solved, not like some angry MGTOWs will write about it "Ha ha, fuck you women."

that's weev

and now you know better

Don't be ridiculous.

I'm not asking anyone to reveal their identity, I'm asking for someone to step forward to the challenge of appealing to the types of people who consume their knowledge through vacuous mediums like social media and Youtube. Whether it be through an alias like Ricky Vaughn or a shared domain name matters not to me. But we can't compete with people like Milo, Gavin McIness, Steven Crowder and etcetera without equal standing.

I don't like or trust the fag but I do like what he does with sommers and go out to talk to universities where they seem to be Marxist breeding grounds.

whats not to like?

Actively promoting miscegenation isn't 'too out of line' for you? Are you stupid or just shilling?

Miscegenation.

Fags TRY to catch HIV

They know it is inevitable that they will get it, so they find someone who has HIV and fuck them so that they can immediately get on medication, rather than being caught off guard.

I really do hope he gets hiv.

Lurk more, I can name a dozen of those people off the top pf my head but I'm not about to spoonfeed a shill who can't even fit in.

Goodbye FBI.

You have Richard Spencer, goy. He's constantly promoted in the jewish press, and even by e-celebs like Milo and McCuck, so you know he's on your side.

I've been here for three months after leaving halfchan's Holla Forums, it doesn't matter if you name people like Lana or MW. I'm discussing a character who can draw in the plebs and demographic out-reach, though I'm not about to grovel before a legitimate psychopath or possible shill using cheap defamation tactics.

Good to see that I'm not the only one who remembers this.

Archive of Milo's bestiality propaganda peddling: archive.is/emeRb

He's done more to bring white identity to the mainstream than anyone posting in this thread.

You're worthless dogmatic autists. Milo is worth more than all of you tranny-fapping, "autogynephiliacs" combined. You treat nationalism like a secret clubhouse that needs to be protected rather than a fight for the survival of your race. Any means necessary you dumb, low-brow, puritanical fucks.

Unless you can tell me which acts you've committed, articles you've written, or terms you've popularized and legitimized, you are worth less than this nigger fucking faggot. Go ahead, tell me what you've done that makes you a worthy judge of Milo.

All it took was one night…

This kind of banter seems more like when people burn an effigy.
No one says the effigy burners actual mean the subject should be literally lit on fire.

cuckoldry at it's logical extent

I know this is bait, but fuck it I'll bite.
pick one

they want the bwc what can ya say?

This has been known for a long time that he worships black men. This was just another way for cucks and those who claim not to be cucks to signal how they aren't part of a bigoted political movement.
Cuckservatives, Fuck off!

Holla Forumsocks who dont like milo are stupid

I hope for the day that this kike faggot isn't discussed here.

He is also collecting a lot of money from speaking fees. Popularity by saying a few things right leaning people like and allowing himself to be used as a shield against shitlibs. Great investment goyim!

Oh okay. If you insist.

Looks like we're being bombarded by shills now, if only they weren't so noticeable.

lol, you faggots are pathetic. For years you claim that no ones listening, yet here's an attractive and young spokesperson promoting this bigoted cause. And how do you thank him? By calling him out for his personal dating preferences.

Milo is here to stay. He IS white nationalism and the alt-right.

Kill your selves faggots. You cumskins deserve your genocide, LOL

No shit sherlock, 80% of the country is egalitarian and 20% is feminist.

Even with some overlap, what do you think nationalists are?

Most of the people helping us are useful idiots, quit deluding yourself about being in some kind of majority.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MILO, FAGGOT AND GO BACK TO UR BBC!!!

Milo is actively trying to hijack the right and is putting a wedge between "alt-right" and "1488ers". According to him 1488ers are no different than SJWs. Fuck him and fuck whoever supports him.

autism speaks

no, no they literally won't.

milo is leading tonight's cuckraid

We WANT the "alt right" to go mainstream. We want it to replace cuckservatism as the new mainstream right. The people who called themselves "alt right" were always more mainstream friendly figures like RamZ paul.

Are you really complaining that people like RamZ and Milo and Gavin McInnes are gonna replace Glenn Beck as the voice of mainstream conservatism? Just because they insulted you? Are you that egotistical?

Milo is a foot in the door. He's a degenerate and a kike, but he shares our sympathies. With people like him representing mainstream conservatism we aren't far away from proud nationalists having a prominent voice too. We're a step away from everything we wanted and you're trying to initiate purity purges. This is why you autistic fucks didn't get anything done for 50 years.

Read my posts, jackass.

I like Milo as an author and thinker, but pushing black men as being the superior option is one of the very few things that everyone on Holla Forums hates, not just the puritans. Glenn Greenwald has some Brazilian boyfriend, but last I knew he doesn't sell fucking women's t-shirts with BBC on them. archive.is/emeRb

Putting down trannies while you're defending a gay guy? WTF is wrong with you? I don't care that Milo is gay, I wouldn't even care so much if he privately had some black boyfriend who was a nice guy like Glenn apparently does, but fuck him for selling white guys out with this bullshit.

Faggots were the ones that put Adolf into power.

Milo is a disgusting faggot.

His only appeal was in that he shits on feminists - which plays right into the aspect of alienating white men and women from one another.

It is absolutely disgusting that people support/promote that controlled-op miscegenation-promoting homosexual.

Good thing Adolf was wise enough to purge them when he had the power then, eh, fag-lover?

It stops being personal when he actively promotes it among others dumbass

All he's done is use stale Holla Forums memes to report on shit-tier eceleb gossip, growing rich in the process. He has sold us out every step of the way, turning our culture and everything we work on into a watered down, trendy new clique to make normies feel edgy.

He has denounced us every chance he gets along with anything important or meaningful that we want to bring to the table.

Get a fucking clue.

He was purged because Ernst wanted to head, no pun intended the SS. Hitler said no and Ernst threatened civil war. So he was killed for political reasons. Hitler openly stated he did not give a shit if they were gay as long as the supported the movement.

hes also controlled opposition

The SA was well known to have been run by homosexuals. No one cared.

Source?

Red Ice Radio. Counter Currents. They're out there, just look for them.

male subs are mentally ill

Drown a black man.
Lynch a black man.
Maim a black man.
Perforate a black man.
Ruin a black man.
Choke a black man.
Slaughter a black man.

Love the guy.

He's good, but uptight on race because he thinks we care that he has kids who are 1/8 Indian or whatever. So because of Gavin's personal choices, we can't talk openly about genetic differences?

I don't know if Hitler said that, but it took major prodding for Hitler to take action against Rohm. He genuinely liked and respect him.

On another note, Rudolf Hess may have been bisexual, if you read David Irving's biography of him.

Exactly, nobody cared. And this was during a time period where homosexuality was illegal everywhere in the Western world.

I'm a gay guy and Milo is fucking disgusting and I'm not a sycophant I held this opinion back when Holla Forums was soft shilling for him, also the Holocaust happened

PREPARE FOR A SPERGOUT
You mentioned milo and ramz positively

Yeah, because buttfucking faggots used to stay in the closet, and some even had wives and kids like normal members of society. But now, it's cool to be gay, and Milo isn't helping no matter what he tries to claim his views on homosexual marriage and identity are. Homosexual identity is a Jewish construct, and by volition of being a homosexual you refuse to reproduce with the opposite sex in order to further your race.
Homosexuals contribute to White genocide.

In before we find Milos body in a ditch murdered by his gay black lover.

You burn the coal, you pay the toll. No exceptions.

Kek

In all fairness, we should probably define a distinction between the leftist fags you're talking about, and the small amount of reasonable fags who agree that white society should survive.
The (((media))) would have you believe that literally every fag alive is a leftist degenerate, but that's just because the ones that have some shred of self-respect, don't flaunt it, and don't have a personal problem with regular 'ol white nuclear families.

Why would Holla Forums be upset that a homo fucks black men? It's not like he's racemixing.

kill yourself

That's why it's a problem.

"One American journalist later wrote, "[Röhm's] chiefs, men of the rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer, commanding units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were almost without exception homosexuals."[6] In 1931, the Münchener Post, a Social Democratic newspaper, obtained and published Röhm's letters to a friend discussing his homosexual affairs.
Röhm with Hitler, August 1933

Hitler was aware of Röhm's homosexuality. At this point they were so close that they addressed each other as du (the German familiar form of "you"). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege, and their close association led to rumors that Hitler himself was homosexual.[6] Röhm was the only Nazi leader who dared to address Hitler by his first name "Adolf" or his nickname "Adi" rather than "mein Führer."[5]

As Hitler rose to national power with his appointment as Chancellor in 1933, SA members were appointed auxiliary police and marched into local government offices forcing officials to surrender their authority to the Nazis."

John Toland noted that Hitler had long been privately aware that Röhm and his SA associates were homosexuals; in their defense Hitler had stated that "the SA are a band of warriors and not a moral institution".[13]

A few days later, the claim of an incipient SA rebellion was publicized and became the official reason for the entire wave of arrests and executions. Indeed, the affair was labelled the "Röhm Putsch" by German historians, although after World War II the claim has usually been qualified as "the alleged Röhm Putsch" or known as the "Night of the Long Knives." In a speech on 13 July, Hitler alluded to Röhm's homosexuality but explained the purge as mainly a defense against treason.[14]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm

Well, if I never have to acknowledge that they're homosexual, then why should it be my problem? If there are statistical outliers that don't act flamboyant, and contribute in a meaningful way to society, then of course I won't care. However, that simply isn't the case anymore, and fags are being dragged out of the closet to push Cultural Marxism and the degenerate status quo.

In a thread that is about a gay guy promoting sex with black men, the poster you responded to only focuses on homosexuality. He's likely some type of Christcuck.

You are not going to have a productive conversation. His priorities are being anti-gay, not pro-white.

What on earth is the point of making a big deal about the genitalia of black men? Milo is like a teenage boy who thinks South Park is peak comedy.

Hell if I know or care, ask him yourself.

If it turn out teh ghey is genetic then letting them out of the closet means there won't be any more of them in another generation.

When faggots were forced to marry and have children, it meant their genes remained in the pool.

If they're allowed to live out their degenerate lives without needing a decoy wife and kids, then their genes will not survive.

It's a "lose the battle, win the war" play.

I agree with what you're angry about there.
That flaming PROUD AND LOUD shit doesn't really serve any useful purpose.
IDGAF what people do behind closed doors, but publicly, as far as I can tell, every citizen has a duty to uphold civilization. That duty doesn't seem to have anything to do with where a person puts their dick, so I fail to see how that's relevant to the responsibilities of a citizen.

Well it's fucking disgusting. It contributes nothing but BANAL perversity. It's soaked in self-aware irony, corrosive bullshit.

You aren't accounting for the fact that a lot of people are turning gay to look cool or satisfy their liberal friends. Source: I used to think I was a "pansexual," and even kissed a man before I found Holla Forums and realized that this was all wrong. This is also true with trannies, but that's a whole 'nother story.

I do.
Homosexual detected. If you don't contribute to the demographics of the white race by making children and raising them well with a lawfully wedded wife, then you are a part of the problem.

What Milo's trying to do is take away the norm of if you're gay, you have to be left-wing. Basically, he has to be loud about it.

So then are warriors who got their balls blown off in the middle east also part of that same problem?
There's a lot more of those than you've even considered.
Also, I will not deny your charges against me, that I am a homosexual, you are correct.

You aren't accounting for the possibility that the propensity for such behavior might have a genetic basis.

He posts this stuff to get a reaction out of people.

I wouldn't be surprised if Milo was the OP.

No fucking shit. Appreciate his work and laugh as he destroys leftists, but never trust him for a second.

Doesn't every single fucking Holla Forumsack already know that?

fucking kill yourself, degenerate

I'm pretty sure nobody here ever called that poop meter based

And the sky is blue.

Stop acting like you've just found something great, we've all known that for a long time. Lurk for another 6 months or go back to whatever cuckshed you come from.

LE based faggot!!!!!1!!! is what they call him on /r/The_Donald

The whole concept of evaluating the message for its own merit independent of the messenger is too much for

Well duh.

Yes. Fuck the Middle Eastern wars. I get that you can contribute in ways past making children, but the #1 priority for the White race as of the last 25 years especially should be making children. White genocide is the biggest threat we face, and you're diddling men in the ass like a sexual pervert? Give me a break.

I'm not discounting it, but I think it's a combination of both.

It's more of a halfchan thing. Milo is literally a tripfag on halfchan's Holla Forums.
This is retarded. People need constant reminders that the Alt-Right is controlled op. Not everyone has the same stamina to overcome popular gains and meme appeal.

COMMON FILTH WAS RIGHT AGAIN

This guys whole career and notoriety is based around being a literal contrarian faggot. He hasn't said anything about feminism or leftism that others hadn't four years ago.

You're forgetting that we live in a shit society where who says what is more important than what's being said.

This isn't 1628, it's possible to make white children without having to actually bang a woman.
I'm not saying that's an ideal method.
but man, I've tried to be married to a woman, and produce children, and dude it just ain't gonna work.
Sorry.
I'll do whatever else I can for the volk, but that functionality is just broken and there's nothing to be done to fix it.
I'm not really sure what you want here.

No they don't. They will outright kill homos and then turn around and buttsex molest little boys but I am not surprised how certain Christians might see this as the right idea considering the track record of Catholics and fundies.

So since milo claims to be alt-right, that makes the alt-right milo? I don't think it works like that.
I knew this was a shilling operation since the milo threads started popping up every five minutes.

I'm in generally favor of any policy that discourages faggots from passing on their genes, just in case it is genetic (even if just partially).

No, we don't. Speak for yourself. "Alt right" is blatantly obvious controlled opposition.

Yeah, through surrogacy, which is fundamentally flawed as one of the fag parents is raising a child that isn't their own.
Seek therapy, religious guidance, anything. Or, at least recognize that being homosexual is a curse.
I don't necessarily "want" anything from you, I'm just making the point that there is nothing admirable or redeeming about being a homosexual.

Oh Christ, are you really trying to hold onto the Alt-Right stuff? Let it go. Milo and his slew of faggots have successfully taken over that movement and rendered it useless.
How am I a shill?

Agreed.

I'm tired of retards seeing shit on halfchan then responding to that shit with propaganda threads here instead of there.
I can see through this bullshit, it's clearly an organized propaganda against milo and the alt right.

*propganda war

And I'm agreeing that there's nothing admirable about it.

I'm also quite plainly stating that therapy and "religious guidance" isn't going to do dick.

Is controlled opposition better than no opposition at all? There's much less work to do to convert the controller opposition supporters.

THIS ISN'T NEWS.

And this is a slide thread.

Spoken like a true cuckold faggot.

What good are ramzkike and gavin mcfaggot when all they do is shit on white nationalism and its concerns? Cuckservatives all need to go from Milo to Shapiro to Fox News. Fuck them and their attempts to hi-jack the new right whilst driving white nationalism out in order to make the movement more kosher.

You don't control them. They control you. They pretend to have superficial similarities to your beliefs while removing all the important parts to guide you in a direction that will be safer and/or more beneficial to Zionist interests.

This settles it. I'm completely done with this faggot. Just because he triggers SJWs doesn't mean he has to be as degenerate nigger-lover while doing it.

I think you're not recognising what anons saying. He can't provide the proper environment to raise children in the way he is.

Another interesting factoid about Rohm is that those "faggots" that ran the SA were such brutal bastards to the Communists and Jews…even appalled other Nazis who were upset that the SA was not following the "rule of law".

Now remember that the SA were busting heads not promoting gay marriage or trans bathrooms in beer halls.

It hurts to think about that.

Me too, but that doesn't make Milo any less relevant to our movement in general.
Organized by who? Do you really think the Jews are trying to stop Milo and his kosher, "cultural libertarian" brand of nationalism? We're just here to hate on a Jewish racemixing faggot for being a Jewish racemixing faggot.

Okay.

Sliding what?

I see his point to a certain extent, but I just want it to be clear to people that there is nothing admirable about being gay.

well he's Jewish

should've already known

Man, if all of the objective evidence suggesting that it's an immutable innate quality isn't enough to sway you to see reason, I'm not really sure what else to say here.
I'm sorry some people's existence bothers your autism, I guess.

Pol is responsible for cuck and some of the gamer gate rebellion milo rode off pols success not the other way around

He's not white.

Yes, he is a cuckservative.

Holla Forums is in no way, whole or part; "alt-right".

Holla Forums is true right, conservative.

You make an excellent point sir.

That's disgusting, even for Milo.

It might just be one person autistically responding to every milo thread on halfchan by making a counter thread here, they might be the only person organizing, or multiple people with a common interest in destroying Holla Forums's presence in the alt right and using cherrypicked twitter posts to destroy the common opinion of a person such as Paul Ramsey.

Spotted the fatbeard treeworshipper

except muslims are all faggots who fuck children

Holla Forums as a collective whole is worth more than any individual, of course. we have changed the narrative in a few short years.

but we need people spreading our ideas outside of Holla Forums. the closer to the mainstream we can get, the better. milo is doing good work, whether or not he's a complete degenerate.

if youre triggered by black dick jokes, then I can't help but feel you've internalized the cuckold porn you watch.

Not that I support what Milo has said about nigger dick.

Ramz destroyed people's opinion of him with his videos. He's another kosher clown.

The cornerstone of our ideas is the jewish problem. It always has been. Milo is a proud kike and Israel-firster. I'm not sure how he could be anymore our enemy.

You aren't worth talking to seriously.

Oh yeah, because I'm sure making threads dedicated to spitroasting Milo the kike are really going to destroy our presence in politics over anything else.
No, don't even use Paul Ramsey as an example. He sold out everyone by ripping into White Nationalism for no good reason, and then kept cucking for Jews.

Trump
BASED EMPEROR GOD

Milo
UNTRUSTWORTHY KIKE

Fuck off back to your IRC retard

Any of us could say that of any other.
Yet here we are.
Funny 'ol world, innit?

I actually have no problem with Jewish nationalism outside of the united states, so my opinion of Ramz was not destroyed.

hey nice i watched that the other night
was kind of a flick, tbh

The sounds are so fabulous, though.

based weev

Know any others like it? I really digged the style. Watched the 1978 Invasion of the Body Snatchers about a week ago too, really enjoyed that.

That's because you're a cuck, but his support of Israel is only one of many problems people have with him.

We don't owe the kikes a thing, except for maybe a real Holocaust. And as far as consistency, there's nothing consistent about being against the Mexican invaders who claim this is their land because they ancestors were here centuries ago, while supporting the Israel occupation of Palestine on the same basis.

Not exactly the same genre or style, but you may also enjoy "Screamers".

tl;dr: Sci-fi future corporate war, where they decide to employ M:tG sliver type machine/creatures.

imdb.com/title/tt0114367/

So is Trump, moron.

People like you are retarded. No matter how you fucking slice it, Donald Trump has been a great force for the white american cause. He wants to secure our borders, and brought attention to things such as white genocide, black crime etc.
You really think he's going to get elected if he starts spewing out ben garrison quotes and sporting a moon man mask?

wtf lol

I want /n/ to leave.

I didn't say that we need to give their aid or fight their wars, I said that I have no problem with Jewish nationalism in israel.

This. Too many people here still think Milo is an ally. He's not. He laughs at us.

Fuck you.

Nobody has posted pic related yet?

DUDE WEEV LMAO

Sage isn't a downvote, faggot

This.

I have my doubts his nigger-loving shtick is anything more than trying to be "outrageous" as flaming homos are for attention.

When he attended that meet-up in DC (one of the nigger capitols of the US) he hooked up with some twinky white boy. I know gays are degenerate sluts that sleep around, but I have a hard time believe that supposed "bbc loving" faggot would settle for the complete opposite.

Even if it is all an act, the levels he is willing to stoop down to for attention I find more revolting than his sexual proclivities.

I just dont care abt him anymore and dont give him any attention whatsoever. -1 view less and no more likes or favs on twidder is a good start imo. Even negative attention is good PR. Just do the same and trust that /real/ wont fall for that racemixing bullshit.

W…wait…you mean muh homosexual, jewish e-celeb who popped up over night turns out to be a co-opting sleeper?

n-no way…

If it is just for attention, the irony is that it will work against him. He's sabotaging his following by being Mr BBC Worshipper.

cheers user, i'll check it out

Gavin recently maid a video praising the NeoCohens.

Clear as day, this guy is the next backstabbing Shapiro. Why do you think they hate each other? They're exactly alike.

Stop worshipping e-celeb and twitterceleb faggots. This is how it always ends.

Honestly, it's embarrassing. Every time someone hints to even coming to our side, a million Holla Forumslacks immediately start sucking him off like Milo on a nigger.

Just quit it.

link or description?

they're only in it for the shekels, as soon as the tide changes they'll be like Judas

he's just playing the game guiz

he's a fucking jew, nigger loving, controlled opposition, homosexual

ALT RIGHT ARE USEFUL IDIOTS

Never forget that.

Right. He just says he loves Israel, had his kids become jews, appointed a goldman sachs jew etc as part of a big ruse to end jewish hegemony. You're obviously very smart.

Fuck yourself goon.

No newfag it's to keep from bumping twitterfag shill threads and shitting up the catalog.

Wow, you don't say? Color me shocked.
It's not like he hadn't said that he got raped by a black tranny as a kid.
Crazy world, ain't it?

There's a pretty fine line between publicly announcing support for Israel and letting a black dude fuck you in the ass.

Skip to 3:23

Actually niggers have a much higher HIV rate. About 14 years ago it was 15 times more likely for a STRAIGHT black male to have HIV than a straight white male. This means that if a woman is fucking niggers on the side she is exposing herself to a much higher risk for HIV if she then goes on to fuck white man she risks spreading HIV among whites. Disregarding all of that it is still disgusting.
Those numbers come from the CDC btw im sure they've only risen in the time gone by.

Anybody on Holla Forums who isn't Milo knows this. But it's always good to have a refresher!

Not really. You just keep repeating yourself and try to get me to feel bad for you, but it's not working. There is nothing for me to gain from talking to you, so after this I'm just stopping.

My main gripe with Jewish nationalism is the fact that they have no nation. Israel is a product of Jewish-controlled UN support, and was a purging of Palestinians from their homeland. I support Palestinian nationalism, not Jewish nationalism. In the words of Hitler, Jews are a rootless, international clique, and they need to be dealt with accordingly. If you studied the history of Israel more, you'd understand where I'm coming from. It's a faked up nation built on unrelenting terrorism and savagery.
No. America had sparse collections of Natives in tents, and wasn't an established nation/area of land in the same way Palestine was. We founded a nation here. Israel just terrorized the region into submission. How fitting that Jews had to Jew their way into maintaining a nation.

I'll nibble. Picrel. Milo takes it in the ass from black people and is a self described "cultural libertarian," playing up our cause for no reason other than bants to cater to his own popularity. Milo is a textbook-defined e-celebrity. Trump is in it to save the country. Fuck off.

You're right, damn. He's worse than I thought.

So you're against Israel for leftist reasons, because muh oppressed shitskins?

No, I'm against Israel because I'm a fucking nationalist. Palestinians have the right to exist on principle. Jews do not.

He's only right wing on the safe topics. He even tried to play off race realism as a joke in one of his pathetic articles. He's more than let his mask slip, and I think something should be done.

What do you think OP meant by this?

Do you guys think people that make content are your personal acquaintances? You realize you can agree with some things that one person says and then disagree with other things that they say, right?

What the actual fuck. Why would he tweet that??? Fucking stupid.

weev sockpuppet detected

sage for retarded e-celeb thread

It's always sockpuppets, retard.

Maybe two or three teenagers buy into the bullshit, but all the rest is sockpuppets. All these faggy e-celebs sockpuppet here. God they all need to be shot.

That all depends you retarded faggots that think you're cooler than everyone else

Is it "sucking cock" to say "based ___" when someone says something you approve of? No, it's just signalling that you approve of what they did or said.

Nobody fucking does that. You're crying like a worthless little faggot over something that doesn't happen.

Except like second guy said, sockpuppets. In which case who fucking cares

if you agree with them on some things, cool

if you don't agree with them on other things, cool

Oh stop. You're gushing like a fucking fanboy.

its not about being cool, it's about him actually being a shill. it's been pointed out that he has a shit load of female followers on twitter but let's just say "who cares, he's just a faggot"

Something needs to happen to him.

One of his many mistakes, fag-lover.

Back to plebbit kiddo

Exactly. We don't need to repeat the mistakes of past political idols. The point is to succeed where they fucked up.

HE'S A BUG CHASER

Bullshit all fags are sex addicts that can't live normal productive lives. Why engage with a tiny percentage of the population that will always side with other homosexuals over doing what is right?

trips of truth m8

Indeed, thus, the faggots must be purged.

This tbh

gas it

Can your priorities not be both? How silly.

Here's something you Milo-fellating niggerfaggots don't get: You don't need a majority of people. You just need your minority to be more dedicated than the rival minority. We have no reason whatsoever to accept faggots. At all.

Because if your minority wins against "their" minority, you get to decide what flavor of bullshit you're going to feed to the fucking commoners. That's how realpolitik is played. Always has been.

Subjectivity does not an argument make.

10/10
WEW
L
A
D

no shit he's a fucking faggot why would anybody on this site trust what he has to say?

10/10

Giving him too much credit.

Milo has based his career on humiliating SJWs and just raised $100,000+ to set up a college fund for white males.

What have you done for the cause besides post D&C on a Brazilian pottery website user?

Jesus I let the nigger faggot thing pass,. but he wants me to mutilate my boy? Fuck this disgusting faggot. Let him burn.

Alright you faggots, here goes, since you can't shut up about this faggot or grasp any semblance of nuance.

Milo is a white nationalist.

I know you idiots are ideological purists almost always think anyone who isn't demanding all Jews be gassed is a Jewish agent of subversion, and that's why you never win. We're playing an enormously complex game here, the most complex ever played over multiple different domains of battle and Milo is playing it excellently.

When he does these things, like saying black guys are good lovers, it's like what we do here, when someone comes onto a thread and does some good trolling for a reaction, to test our rhetoric skills.

At some point what we do needs to meet what the normies believe, he's slowly pathing the way for that.

Haven't you noticed a coalescence in the alternative media later towards white nationalism? Yeah, there's more going on that you think.

yeah no. He's a shill who has done great damage

Not take black Dick in my asshole and promote it to others while defending circumcision.

So, clearly, I'm doing a better job.

Also, you realize that's the exact argument made by that controlled op harpy race-mixer, right?

You sicken me, fag-lover.

Why don't you follow your leader and go drink some black cum, eh?

I know this is one of those harsh realities that makes cucks like you uncomfortable, but this isn't really an ideological battle between left and right. It's a racial one between jews and gentiles.

I'm sure those "white males" will be about as White as Milo.

Seriously, fucking disgusting.

Nice try, Milo

It's a weird tweet… no context. I think he's trolling us.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID E-CELEBS STOP SLIDING WITH THIS SHIT

I didn't say one word of approval about Milo, who I don't approve of whatsoever. I hardly agree with anything he says except for his shit regarding SJws.

You are definitely the one that should be killing himself. That cancerous faggot is so unbearable unfunny.

obligatory

fuck this gay kike

spiteful bump even though this thread is cancer

i just hate how severely autistic Holla Forums is

4chan is full of cuck porn, Holla Forums is full of autists, reddit is full of leftists

I need somewhere in between 4chan and Holla Forums

Threads like this are actually useful since it calls out the jews like Milo who routinely shill themselves here

Uh huh. That's what I thought.

Bet that's a lie too. Have fun larping here since the mods don't seem to mind, degenerate.

Pretty much this. Sagefags sperging out is what ruins 8/pol/

We don't need 500 "milo is based" "milo is shit" threads, there's one every day. It's the lowest form of sliding. Nobody cares about these faggots if it weren't for these shitty threads.

You need something between the surface world and the earth's core.

Its called 'a shallow grave'.

We're in a thread about a faggot, you worthless fag-lover.

And you have no come back - I haven't taken a black Dick in my asshole, nor defended circumcision, nor am I a Jew, and I shit on feminists every time I see them.

I've already done more than that fag has done, just by not being a homosexual who sucks black dicks.

Meanwhile, you're here defending a black-Dick sucking Jewish faggot who supports circumcision for 'aesthetic purposes'.

You are the cancer, and I think you're probably a woman.
Prove me wrong.

The only reason they wanted marriage is so they could destroy the institution of marriage.

Bingo

You are one long-winded and autistic faggot. I know you've been considering it but feel too cowardly to go through with it so I'm here to give a second opinion: yes, you should definitely kill yourself.

Oh shut up. This is the only active "Milo" thread in the entire catalog.

I trusted Milo before your thread. Now I don't. Thanks OP.

wew

Prove you're not an autist revoltfag groupie here to stir up bullshit. You follow Milo on twitter, right?

Taken out of context, this is fucking hilarious.

Why not? Your "nationalism 4 everyone" is fucking pathetic and is why our side will lose. If you cry for the "poor oppressed palestinians" you just make yourself look like a hypocrite because you defend America and the actions taken against the injuns.

Can we meme his HIV contraction and consequent death from it?
cannot stand this fake opposition, attention whore sodomite

I'm pretty sure everyone knows not to trust him beyond how he is useful. I've yet to see a really positive thread about him that didn't feature him pushing one of our talking points.

If you think the jews should be allowed to reclaim Palestine, you're a hypocrite if you don't think Mexicans have the same right to the southern US.

I for one believe in a Jewish state, just one monitored, controlled and shut like a steel drum.

Hahaha what? I don't.

No I'm not, you dumbfuck. What kind of shit-for-brains reasoning do you have? I support the right of conquest for whoever that may be. We conquered the "mexicans" rightfully took their land. They don't have any damn right to the southern border, since they lost every right to it the minute they lost the ability to defend it. Likewise, the Israelis have conquered palestinian land and thus, it belongs to them through right of conquest. A people's right to exist only exists so long as they have the ability to defend that right. This is basic fact.

I have absolutely no problem with Israel existing and fucking over the Palestinians. The only problem I have with them is that they do it on our dime and constantly meddle in our politics, control our media, and destroy our nation from within.

If Israel wants that worthless patch of desert, they can keep it, but they can go about it alone.

Blame Gamergate turning into cucks for giving this fucking faggot a platform. They couldn't see he was using them, even though it was obvious as shit.

"Muh PR" never fucking works.

I dont actually give a fuck about the palestinians or what the jews do to them. I just want Israel to leave us the fuck alone and stop calling us racist when we want guarded borders…and a wall.

BIG LEAGUE
I
G

L
E
A
G
U
E

And the kikes were rightfully exiled from Palestine, the only reason they've been able to reconquer or it is outside help.

And? It doesn't matter "how" they've conquered Palestine, it matters that they have. They were once exiled by force, and then they've reclaimed it by force. Force and power are the only things that genuinely matter in regards to rightful ownership of territory.

If you try to cry about "muh palestinians" then you're proclaiming to the world that you do not support your own nation due to its treatment of the native Americans. Is the conquest of America okay but the conquest of Palestine not?

All I want is for us to stop the Jews from controlling us and using us to further their own interests. If Israel becomes weak and loses the ability to defend themselves after we've cut all ties, then so be it. That isn't of any concern to us.

Don't we all, but that will never happen. Unless you've been in a fucking coma the past decade, nothing is allowed to be left alone.

The sooner you snap out of that shit the better, because this baseless hope of yours is what's keeping you from acting. You must defend what is yours. What is important to you. You must say no Shlomo, get of my lawn or am putting you down.

Os if the spics successfully retake the US, will you be OK with that?

*So

WELP

Looks like a D&C shill is getting fired tomorrow.

What do you mean "ok" with that? Of course I wouldn't be ok with that, but that's totally fucking irrelevant. The fact will remain that they HAVE taken over, and we can't do anything about. The Palestinians don't have to be okay with the fact that they've been conquered in order for that fact to remain reality. You have a very childish mindset that seems to be relying the assumption that "rights" exists outside of a people's ability to defend them. Your "right" to exist means jack shit when you've be overran and can no longer preserve your own people. You have lost that right, for all intents and purposes.

If spics overrun America completely and we have no ability to reverse it, then we have lost all right to that land unless we can again take it back by force. The native Americans crying about "muh land" lost all right to that land the moment they were overrun by a superior enemy. If you support Palestine's right to exist, then de facto cease all support of America's existence in order to remain logically consistent. After all, both Israel and America have been founded on the conquered remains of another people.

Not really. The Native American tribes were already in a state of constant warfare and genociding one another for land, it was a completely different situation than what was going in at Palestine at the time. it was also centuries ago.

But let's just forget all the semantic arguments and comparisons, Israel is a parasitical nation that has attacked us on multiple occasions. It deserves to be wiped off the map. Supporting it, or jews in any way, is both anti-American and anti-White.

So what? All these little exceptions you're providing mean nothing. The simple reality is the native tribes were subjugated and conquered by the colonising Americans. Not every tribe was warmongering and violent, but they were conquered none the less. The same scenario is basically happening in palestine today. This isn't something to be a shamed of, it should just be recognised as a fact of both history and reality. The strong dominate and subjugate the weak.

Completely Irrelevant. How does a certain action stop being justified simply because it happened a long time ago? You're being logically inconsistent if you support America and how it was founded, yet attack Israel for its actions against the Palestinians. You can hate Israel for many other reasons, mainly its control over our nations and influence in our politics, without going bleeding-heart liberal and crying about "muh palestine"

I never said we should support Israel or be its ally. This is a misinterpretation of what I've said. The fact that Israel has attacked us and basically controls our politicians and government is reason enough to hate them and want them wiped out. I'm simply trying to point out that being a bleeding heart for the Palestinians is both logically and ideologically inconsistent with our own views.

Except the Indians literally had no collectivist aspect to their tribes, and got BTFO'd because they were inferior. I don't know what kind of Noam Chomsky and Jared Diamond you've been reading, but this situation is entirely different.

It was never theirs. Israel is the rightful land of the Christians, if anything.

what the fuck?! does this guy have a hole in his crotch of his pants so he can whip out his junk at a moment's notice?

"Rightful land" doesn't exist. The only thing that matters is a people's physical capacity to hold and defend that land. The moment they lose the ability to defend that land is the moment the lose all "right" to it. I don't know what Noam Chomsky or Jared Diamond has to do with my argument at all. I'm arguing from the position that "rightful" ownership of land comes from conquest and force, and nothing else. Superior and Inferior humans certainly play a huge part in determining the outcome of civilization conflict, but a superior/inferior dichotomy doesn't need to exist for conquest or subjugation to be justified.

Although Europeans are objectively superior than Arabs in pretty much every way, an Arab invasion and conquest of Europe wouldn't be any less "justified" than the European conquest of the Americas or the Jewish conquest of Palestine.

So if Whites are subject to genocide, then it's justified by the pure volition of it happening? Get fucked.

Bugchasers.

There's a few good infographs on them around, I don't have them saved, but the basics of it are that there are a few gay men perverted enough to actually try to catch HIV from a carrier. This is where the neghole and poz memes come from.

Yes, it is. Prove to me that right comes from anywhere else other than physical might. Tell me what. What right does a people have to exist other than their ability to defend themselves? Where does that right come from? Does it float down from heaven and land in your lap?

This is exactly the reason I want to stop it from happening - because I realise that we WILL be destroyed if we do not regain our ability to defend our right to exist. Whites are merely another group of people being conquered the same way we conquered the injuns. Do I like it? Absolutely not. Do I want to see it happen? Of course not. Do I recognise that it's happening and no one other than ourselves will guarantee our existence? Yes. I do.

You can cry and tell me to "get fucked", but this simple fact of reality remains. If you lose your ability to defend yourself, you lose your right to exist simply because others are strong enough to take that right from you.

Filtered.

You should get the fuck off Holla Forums, you thin-skinned, limp-wristed faggot. You can't even get more than three words in before going all "waaaah!!! i don't agree!!!! filtered!!!!"

get fucked, cuck

Reminder CF is right.

It's a shoop moron

I never think of that in terms of fags fucking. Fags are fags i dont care if they fuck different races. they arent reproducing

who the fuck trusted him in the first place

You seem like a weak faggot. You can filter all you want, but you will never escape the fundamental law of nature.

Might doesn't qualify for justice, no matter how much you try to press the issue. I'm not a nigger, I'm a White person with a heart and soul, so I actually empathize with losing sides on conflicts and recognize that the majority, and the dominating force isn't always justified. You should know that if you browse Holla Forums, but I guess not everyone here stands for something substantive or meaningful.

Reminder that CommonFilth is always right.

Calm your shit, user. I just thought it was a funny picture (which it is)

When your great grandparents marched in DC protesting racemixing, they weren't protesting interracial sex, you cuckmongling snotkike.

If Milo wants to brag about how awesome nogs are, he should go back to Israel and do it there. Oh wait, that's right, he can't, because his fellow Jews would throw fucking bricks at him and shit through his apartment mail slot for doing that.

HEY THAT PIC IS TO BE USED FOR ONLY THE MOST BAD ASSESTS OF POSTS

you do not use a pic of old man Henderson for just some off the cuff green text he killed a god for fucks sakes

Your god is dead to me.
The dicks will flow.
Now where are me wee men?

truly no man was ever so radical

There was one or two who was…

He's a Jewish suicide bomber/martyr pretty much. Trying to convert as many as possible while also destroying himself in the process.

Good grief that's revolting.

Tl;dr, suck it

>ams.org/journals/tran/1969-137-00/S0002-9947-1969-0236393-5/S0002-9947-1969-0236393-5.pdf

He works for kikebart.

Girls think George Milo is cute and perhaps they will defaggotize him.

Oh shit that explains a few things. Probably was the lodge's Keys of David boy.

Didn't even know that was a right.
Thought you could just be dumped by your own parents anyways too without considering it a violation of rights.

He shoves things up his ass. Not healthy.

Good on for Joe for standing his ground. It's pretty interesting that even with all his liberal druggy bullshit Rogan can and does say worthwhile points once in a while.

First time I'm actually listening to this faggot and holy hell, can he be more feminine in his language? There is no good jew, there is no good homo. Exceptions exists, but the rule applies as to prevent these "based faggot" type subversives that want to appeal to you as the exception.

Never trust them, because they are evil and want you dead.

Goon D&C: The Thread

A nigger loving jew faggot, its literally a nigger loving jew faggot.

lel.

I told you all along fuck this guy, he is sick in the head.

I wouldn't advise basing your ideologies on what the UN say are rights of humans, because that is literally part of Agenda 21, now Agenda 2030, to make all your rights only dependent on a global government with total control. Meaning your rights could be taken away if they deem it necessary as well.

On topic - always remember that a child is a human being that didn't choose to be born in this world. Furthermore it is "unfit" for survival at least the first 13 years in any meaningful capacity. It is reasonable to say that he has a right to be raised in the care of the people responsible for his life until he is able to survive on his own at the very least.

What kind of damage? Making fans feel welcome among the far right?

Seriously, I haven't payed enough attention in this specific area and need to be told.

*fags

He wrote an article calling the alt-right counter culture tier people only in it because it get's a rise out of people. Likewise he's done a lot of gay jewish shit, supporting Israel while also being pro racemixing. He basically mentions a good talking point just to spin it into stupid subversive shit.

Fuck off shill, these threads are spammed daily. Sometimes 2 per day.

We don't live in Lolberturdian Land, thankfully.

i hate shilo. he defends it because he is a kike. I think the whole being a faggot thing is an act. He plays the faggot card when it suits him and to try and shut down discussion.

fuck him to fucking hell. the worst kind of rat because he actually tricks some into believing he is one of them. He is a deep cover kike no doubt about it.

I'm an Indian. The white Christian men can stay. Faggots like you need to go. Haven't you heard the news?

We're making America great again.

He encourages women to be degenerates and racemix. He also penned an entire article about how the Alt-Right is inclusive and pro-gay pro-Jew pro-whatever else, and that all of the Nazi jokes and harder conservative points were just "jokes." Apparently, when we call Jews that shove white children into meat grinders kikes on Twitter, we're not doing it because we hate them, we're doing it because we're a bunch of rambunctious scamps who have learned that we can make funny old men yell at clouds if we say certain words to them.

It should have been clear from the get-go that there was an agenda.
This is literally the same shit as with Shapiro.
A random jew with argumentive smarts appears that is good against certain big problems and then trys to steer his fans into degenerative bullshit or against something good.

How can anyone even be surprised at this.

I am gay and white, what are you going to do about it pol?

Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

I also am gay and white. wanna Vote for trump together?

Circumcision is sandpeople cuckery.

No one gives a fuck unless you are 2D levels of cute, in which case you better have a fetish for being the pet of some RWDS because you don't really have a choice.

Of course sweetie

I never had a choice

Holla Forums isn't conservative, as we don't want things to remain how they are, we want Nationalism

Except you do, you have a chance to get you hormones in check so then that way you stop being gay

Come to sleep with me :3

Who knows about him specifically, but it's highly likely that there is an entire generation's worth of whites that have been completely destroyed by the environment created by Semites to neuter us. I really can't even imagine how horrifically mutilated kids growing up nowadays are by xenoestrogens, fluoride, etc.

We'll be able to fix some people once we wrest control of medical science away from the Semites, but I'm not hopeful that everyone can be saved.

How about instead of sleeping all the time you eat some steak instead of salad and hit the gym instead of cardio

Well there is that too, but at least the tide is shifting our way so soomn we'll be away with the gay

pick one, faggot.

Even if what you are saying is true, which its not he's still gay

Women listen to him talking about how good it is to fuck, or more specifically, be fucked by niggers. That's the problem.

The shills are thick in this thread.

Milo did a recent YouTube live chat with a bunch of his faghag sycophantic women. One of them suggested that he should breed, for the sake of humanity. He replied that if he did breed, he would find a black woman to impregnate.

EVERY FUCKING TIME HE APPEARS ANYWHERE, HE TALKS ABOUT SEX WITH BLACK MEN.

Given the fact that white women flock to him, and given the fact that he's Jewish, you know what the fuck he's up to. He's co-opting the alt-right for the sole purpose of promoting white fucking genocide. Anyone who is sticking up for this guy should be hunted down and gutted. It makes me sick that I even have to point this out.

/thread

No shit retard

Obligatory

Ask any soldier and he'll tell you how circumcision is a life saving matter.
You don't have the privilege of good sanitation facilities when you're conscripted in a third world country.
But i agree that sucking baby dicks is disgusting,and that circumcision should be done inside a hospital on an operating table.

NO YOU RETARD

Milo IS the alt-right.

Ben Kikepiro IS the alt-right.

Cuckservatives ARE the alt-right.

The term was created to be edgy.

Additionally, "alt-right", "alt" implies something different / alternative to conservatism (right). That's not us. We ARE conservatism.

Conservative in true form is
- near completely closed borders
- anti-trade
- the smaller the government, the more powerful;
- tradition of it's nation's peoples Trump identity

There is NOTHING conservative about the alt-right. There is NOTHING conservative about republicans.

/thread

Hell is forever!

When have cancer not been our friend in the long run?

It's first when somebody that is NOT cancer, steal our clothes, that it becomes dangerous.

We are not alt-right, we are pro-white.

Yes and no.

It's like the (((MSM))) says that the #neverTrump group is a "movement" and is a "HUGE" group of people. It's tiny, they're loud.

Same shit. 95% of twitter accounts aren't used frequently. Of the 5% that are a good amount don't read their feed they just go directly to friends [real friends] profile and tweet.

Twitter is a horrible metric for someone's reach.

time to go, shill

I said literally the opposite of that.

THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT I SAID

Oh. I see who (((you))) are.

But we are only conservative, if that means conserving the white nations as white.

No. Cuck was recoined as a pro-white hate-word like Racist or Nazi, that is a word meant to shame and shut down debate.

Lol it is all just a meme xD.
We actually don't hate the jews, amirite?
It is just an "in-joke". xDxD
Let's make fun about more unrelevant people like SJWs or feminists instead.

t. kikefaggot

Quick reminder that the alt-right is a D&C tool to prevent less redpilled people to leave the matrix.

Wat? I was referring "alt-right" and only "alt-right". It was created BY the (((establishment))) as a controlled op (((anti-establishment))) group.

This guy gets it. It's entirely controlled. Here;

Rato is alt-right.

hitler didn't have anyone assassinated. Nazi Germany was a hive of jewish murderers, who killed hundreds if not thousands of political obstacles to clear the way for the Nazis, the war and genocide of 15million Germans and cross breeding the remaining pure german women with other nationalities and races, most notably mongols.

Milo is not alt-right. The alt-right is explicitly pro-white. Now the schism when it comes to the alt-right is that about half of it is wise to the kikes and hates degeneracy and the other half is tolerant of faggotry and still claims jews aren't to be blamed. What's currently occurring is kikes like Milo are trying to get the two parts at each other's throats.

He's essentially doing the same thing as with gamergate where he tries to act like a friend and then refocus the people on trivial shit. With Gamergate it was to focus them on useful idiot feminists instead of the DIGRA, DARPA, Microsoft connections. The few that tried to focus on the actual important points were thrown out.

Wasting time fighting people that spread word about white genocide or demographic replacement just because they engage in degeneracy is not something that we can afford to do at this time. Not when our entire race is on the verge of going extinct. What should be done instead is to just ignore each other There's far more worthy targets that are working towards our demise that are also degenerates.

Hello Milo, kill yourself.

Milo is funny and useful.

None of which can be said for the humorless faggots who needlessly bash him and remind everyone that he's a homo jew niggerlover, as if he does not constantly reminds us of that.

is the achievement aids?

Get the fuck out

that luke kid,

might as well have shot him when he was born. Pathetic kid who never had a chance at life.

No he's not, he's a disgusting faggot, and I can't stand listening to him speak for even a short duration of time, you should kill yourself you cucked faggot.

Well thousands of years of european and asian men waging wars would have to dissagree with you.
In fact the foreskin is the defense of your dick against the environment. It fucking covers it.
It protects your dick from abrasions, drying, callusing and all sorts of contaminations.

Otherwise your head is already exposed to whatever environment you are in and your dirty pants that you have no spare of. You would be cutting that defense away.

Cuckoldry, and abstinence

Why care if he does not bare children? It is more of a trigger for ciss, not a bait for heterosexuals.

Which one? They prefer to opress people with unavoidable desease?

If you let heterosexual people flip all shits about sex and intimate relations combined with contraception
and
pursue the freedom of word
and
agree that people having a disease are not to be treated like garbage (more than that: many people with diseases which make their children ill are not prohibited from baring children)

and you then don't like how faggots behave it is solely yours problem and you should fix all of the above - sexual exhibitionism, freedom of speech, protection of ill people.

It is funny how certain Holla Forumstards like to cherry-pick the thing which they do not like and fail to see how it is descendant from the things which are considered valuable.

It's even funnier how you think in abstract and think you've made a valid point.

Holla Forums was only ever a stepping stone. There's some truth it will never swallow, just like normies will never believe anything outside mainstream media.

Kill yourself before you're made into an example.

no. Its fun to poke you normies every now and then. While you're a few pegs higher on truth, you're no different to guardian readers when they are poked with facts that threaten their man-made global warming myth.
Its me and my kind that have lifted you up and you've done well to make it to Holla Forums tier, but still you've got your brainwashing that you'll cling to regardless of any help or non we give you.

is that milo? wtf?

So is there a real right wing non jew gay that doesn't fuck muds out there?

Pro tip faggots.

Milo is a shit talker, he makes money off of trolling people while giving a voice to niche movements. That's all he's doing and it's working because he's touring the country while Holla Forums keeps responding to his trolling and giving him free attention after he got involved with Gamergate.

Funnier because?

Gotta be really naive to think that vulgar homo's are issue that can be isolated from other society and be cured.

and why should we care about what triggers you?

Oh look, the GG cuck is trying to insult someone.

Milo is an anti-white faggot, and all of his cuck supporters need to die.

Why hasn't this fag been killed by an angry skinhead or psychopath yet? Where's a Jeffrey Dahmer when you need him.

Nice try, nigger

yeah, he is so anti-white that he has a "priviledge grant" for white male students

and he popularises white nationalists and makes them look harmless in order to gradually drive normies to them

seriously kill yourself

Literally him just being edgy, he doesn't give a fuck about white people, just look at the OP you stupid nigger.

You have to be retarded to believe this, the man hates our guts, he's as right wing as Sarfag of cukkadd.

You're a retarded GG cuck, who believes faggot race-mixing anti-whites are the allies of white people, you're retarded, just cut your dick off already, and get fucked by a nigger tranny.

Cukkad*

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

hitler did not say anything of the such.

fuck off you semitic-apologizer

I tried to point stuff like this out to them before, as they have a hard time understanding that Milo is the "foot in the door", as you have said. They seem to think he has to share all their views, and can't wrap their mind around anything else.

But part of me enjoys that they hate Milo, mainly because it forces Milo back into the left-libertarian atheist gamegate circles. It is after all, those circles that have made the way for Trump. The left fighting the left, is what made 90% of the progress that the right has been completely unable to do on their own, and Milo wanted to use the Alt Right to continue that…. good luck with that Milo. It's gone too extreme for the mainstream.

Fuck off you faggot loving cuck.

Don't you mean Joseph Paul Franklin?

Like many gays, he's an attention-whore/drama-queen above all. Even his speeches are meant mostly to elicit a youtube-worthy reaction. He's got decent common sense, decent writing, and some good views. Also some suboptimal ones. He's not to be looked up and doesn't deserve idolization, but overall he's useful.

Yeah. Trump has proven that (done right) any publicity is good publicity, and Milo's no stranger to that concept either.

What are you, a leftist?

He does more good than bad ≠ I agree with everything he does.

Yet you get your panties all in a twist as soon as someone insults your bf Milo.

You need to stop watching cuck porn.

welfare / prison isn't enough?

For the jews into the far-right.

fucking. mong.

What's with all the cucks posting today?

I hope you guys one day become smart enough to realise he says this shit and posts about it on Holla Forums to see triggerred Holla Forumsaks post about him. He's an attention whore. It couldn't be more obvious.

Anti SJW's and Anti-feminists and those that purely is that and argues about those subjects, are never to be trusted. More often than not, they aren't that red-pilled or even remotely conservative at all. Most of the time, highly liberal degenerates.

Please, he's not even close and never will be accepted in the far-right. Based on two things, he's a faggot and most importantly a kike. His loyalties remains in other pots aswell, blood is always going to be thicker than water and most nationalists is well aware of this.

Yes, as if there is a real difference between Marxist Kike faggots and Libertarian Kike faggots.

He's a celebrity. His primary goal is his own celebrity. Without the approval of a mass Milo is nothing. They all like to pretend they own us, but we own them.

Milo is a libertarian wearing an alt right mask, 20 years ago he would have been a liberal but the left went insane with trying to ban free speech that hurts people feelings.

Of course you do, replace one kind of controlled opposition, with another.

Who is our? Your lefty friends on reddit.

Again with the we.

You do realise that the moment you start we'ing you lose.

Not falling for it, fuck off!!

These constant threads on 'X person is not our friend' or trying to get people to turn against person X for the sole reason that the herd doesn't like them are pathetic. You claim to be independent thinkers, but you act like a cult.

I'll decide who is or isn't 'my friend' based on the merits of their arguments, thank you.

Fags love drama and attention. Don't give it to them.

Go away Turk-Nigger,

Excellent rebuttal, fampire.

e-celeb bullshit should get you an instant ban. Every chance this faggot gets he posts his shitty articles.

Milo is a useful idiot, recognise him for what he is and hes nothing to trouble yourself about.

top bantz

Oh look, a LARPagan.

I was telling you faggots from the start but no one listened

Fuck that 'alt-right' cuck.

Oh look, a christkike

Into the gas chamber you go.

Let me adjust: "Oh look, a goon straight from Something Awful".

its been TWO FUCKING YEARS since we left 4chan you would think they would have tried to fit in by now

Faggot. Get out cuck.

It's not a maymay, you're worshipping a literal kike

Natives were conquered
Palestinians were told to fuck off by the Un
Conquest is natural
Being told to leave your house for Schlomo by the UN is not

Yes they did, but after the bullshit partition plan took effect

The 1488ers are absolutely useless and all they do is scare people off who haven't already completely swallowed the red-pill.

The 14 is fine, but the 88 needs to go. Is the goal to secure a white homeland for our white children or is it to rehabilitate Hitler's image? Considering the amount of propaganda that has been fed to generations of whites, the rehabilitation of Hitler's image can only happen once we have secured the aforementioned homeland.

We're not in a position to enforce ideological purity. Hitler didn't even start purging the NSDAP of the subversive elements until after he had gained power.

The likes of Milo, Gavin, and the rest are gateway drugs. Nobody is going to go from average cuckservative/libertarian to white nationalist overnight. There is a process to this, and the length of it varies from person to person. Just metaphorically shoving a swastika in someone's face and telling them that Hitler did nothing wrong does nothing to convert them. In fact, it likely does the opposite.

A large opportunity is presenting itself to convert tons of normies, but you're going to pass it up because the most mainstream of messengers aren't 100% ideologically pure.

It's like none of you have actually studied Adolf Hitler and his rise to power.

Hitler used Alfred Hugenberg's media empire to promote his message to a larger audience, bringing it beyond the beer halls. In fact, Hitler, despite the concerns of some in the NSDAP (most notably Joseph Goebbels), involved the NSDAP in Hugenberg's nationalist coalition to rally against the Young Plan. Through this, Hitler used the exposure gained through the favorable portrayal that the NSDAP received from Hugenberg's media empire to raise both the profile of himself and the NSDAP throughout Germany.

So why do you keep checking his twitter then?

Good, we don't need people who are fench sitters.

Wait a minute, we can convert normies, but we can't actually convert them because that would scare them off.

Makes perfect sense.

Your a shill aren't you?

Wow, that's the only fags you got?

Fortuyn isn't even a racialist!!!

never
he's a useful idiot for now ….use him then throw him in the trash when he no longer useful

You're going to need them if you ever want to gain power.

They don't have to go full-1488 in order to be considered "converted." The insistence of this unrealistic standard of purity that most will never be able to live up to will only alienate them. It's the end game that matters.

A minority of Germans were 100% true believers in every aspect National Socialism. Despite this, they still came to power.

That's like saying

True, but he would have never let a degenerate philosemite like Gavin or jewish faggot like Milo in the party to begin

Do you want to know how I know you're autistic?

It doesn't matter what "truths" a sodomite might tell.

Sodomites are inherently anti-White.

Obviously, one cannot be pro-White and inherently anti-White at the same time.

So you are right, OP. Sodomites are not to be trusted.

lurk more faggot

Yeah NO SHIT. You realize that faggots are niggers too, right? its called usury – trying to breed something from nothing. These people are violent against God and are going to hell.

Stop talking like you are on your tumblr blog fag.
Jesus attacked and beat the Jews for profaning God. Anyone with a basic knowledge of the Bible knows it is a story of Jewish inability to keep God's covenant followed by God leaving the Satanic kikes and forming the religion of Europe.
Maybe Roman or Greek paganism but not the laughable Norse or Celtic paganism which all the larpers on here profess.

Good. Maybe you retarded Americans can now stop posting about this blatantly autistic, retarded faggot.

???

Jesus flat out called himself a jew you idiot–do you faggots even read your own book?

This is why kikes can never be trusted. They will push their globalist NWO agenda, no matter what position they profess.

you're an amazing assfaggot

He's also pro male circumcision & jew. He claims if people stop cutting themselves he will just have to stick to blowing jews. He plays far right to the point of ridicule, its an act like Colbert.

That faggot gets more cringe worthy by the day.

In other news: water is wet, fire is hot and the trains are delayed

you can't stop us cumskin

Most true right wing gays get killed.

Holla Forums pls go

sage
sage all Milo threads they are a demoralization tactic

Of course not. How is that even surprising?

He is just an opportunist, trying to take advantage of the right without really supporting it. He was never one of us.

sage

sage all stupid fucking meaningless threads as they are a demoralization tactic

Nice try, Milo.

The first screen cap it right, the second isn't.

Yea, in the version the Jews edited to make themselves the origin of the religion.

Yeah that's bullshit. The foreskin is very easy to clean and most of the warrior cultures throughout history were composed of intact men.

I would speculate that given the trauma and sensory-deprivation it causes, if anything it would weaken the man.

sage

What a cuck faggot defending neocons. Marxist Jew apologist. Fuck him.

CF is Right.
Milo is not.