Its so good watching the semites destroy each other

Its so good watching the semites destroy each other.

Some background, a high ranking member of the UK's Labor party and former London mayor Ken Livingstone made some comments on a radio show:

"Hitler worked with Zionists, he was a zionist"

This makes EVERY mainstream newspaper and news channel call him an evil anti-semite, resulting in investigations and the suspension of several muslim MP's in the Labor party for hate speech.

The video is a debate on the 1st of may that jews had with muslims on the BBC show The Big Questions, hilarity ensues.

We need to use this to destroy the jews in Europe and America and redpill as many as possible on the muslims.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Other urls found in this thread:

stophate.com/
archive.is/hScPt
noplaceforcorruption.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That first bitch immediately jumps to calling everyone a nazi. As Goethe said in Schindler's list, you can't argue with these people.

Truly disgusting to watch

Bump

There is science that actually shows leftists being incapable of feeling disgust

I wonder how long that disgusting kike spent memorising that bollocks.

Got a link to a version where the audio isn't horribly desynced?

MUST WATCH
Shit's hilarious, There's Turbocukery from the antizionist left and laughable rhetoric spinning from the Zionists. it's like a class in understanding jewish argument tactics.

That bitch is a real-life rothschild shill, and you can tell it from the tactics she's been taught to use. constantly playing the victim, lying at almost every turn and immediately claiming all of their opponent's claims are false without further evidence

only a few minutes in. This is going to be good.

The idiocy of these Jew hags is palpable. That old cunt said the Jewish State was *given* legitimacy by the United Nations.

So Israel *literally* only exist because EVERY nation in the UN says it exists… huh.

Can you imagine if the UN just meme'd Israel out of existence simply by saying: "Israel… what's Israel?"

If onoy. sadly it'llbnever happen, considering the (((people))) that run the EU

fuck this touch screen

Re-reading the OP brings up an idea i had a while ago- the SANDPILL
Simple, truthful but selective propaganda reminding sandniggers why they should despise the jews, and why they're the enemy that deseves their attention the most.

the more we can direct sandniggers towards jews, the easier things get for us

kek this.

goethe was not alive during ww2

Email Trump's daughter stat.

This guy is a goblin

What right to the Jews have to occupy the West Bank?

Holy shit the Jews have surpassed Gold Medal Olympic levels of mental gymnastics. Quick someone give this cunt the Platinum Jew Medal!

I HAVE NO STATE AND I MUST CUCK

bump.

I like that kabab and kikes are fighting one another but it get's annoying every "The Big Questions" people do this when they hear pin drop when their speaking.

only got 10 minutes in

i cant fucking stand these kikes arguing about falsehoods upon falsehoods

nice kennedi dubs

go away, pedoposter.checked

In all fairness, if we can't simply remove them from the genepool altogether, i'd far rather they have a shitty state surrounded by kebab than riddle europe and the west.

It's a classic kike tactic to scream down the opposition as soon as they start making a very important point.
in some cases during that it was justified(when an actual lie is being used as the groundwork for an argument) but it's more likely to be the previous.

remember that you'll have to argue against one of these disgusting cunts one day. it's worth understanding how they argue.

Is anyone else surprised by this? I can't imagine the word "jew" being mentioned on US television, let alone a debate of this sort. Are britbongs finally growing some balls?

The real question, I think, is how ethnocentric is he in his daily life? Like, is he really a Brit, or does he just say that so he can take advantage of the military protection and make the British homeland a place of business?

Goddamn those Jews are annoying seditious cunts.

I thought the same shit. One does not gain territory through defensive wars lol.

They made Snatch, m8.

London is majority foreign, so yes. Bongs are finally getting balls to call out the Jews because Bongs are becoming Muslim.

goethe in schindler's list lol wat?

*Amon Goeth

Exclusive Judaism vs inclusive Judaism.

The fact that the UK has codified laws regarding "hate speech" makes them no longer eligible to be considered a democracy. The US banning flags etc is well on it's way down the same path.

Bumping for giant rat fight

Fucking hell

stophate.com/

This (((organization))) is in certain Philadelphia area coming from the Bucks Count (((GOP))). This is all about censoring speech and it is obviously very prominent in England due to the Fabian Society being it's HQ. They are ramping up their (((operations))) to full throttle due to the deteriorating Overton Window due to the rise of the people

ALSO NOTE THAT LABOR PARTY GOT GUTTED OVER ANTI-SEMITIC SPEECH
archive.is/hScPt
Labour has secretly suspended 50 members for anti-Semitic and racist comments

noplaceforcorruption.com/ - download the HUGE INFO .pdf

I'll bump to that.

we need to make Europe Great Again, and it won't be stupid as long as that retarded law is in action in half of Europe.
The only good thing about it is that it provokes a Streisand effect.

Deport all the non-Europeans.

Problem solved.

>archive.is/hScPt

is this the snake eating its tail

Holohoax mentioned within 13 seconds. Jews are fucking shameless. Retarded and fanatic as fuck.

This bitch says when Netanyahu says Israel is for Jews and no one else it is not racist, but if anyone says the same thing about their group or nation it IS racist.

These kikes need to have their brains disected to understand how someone can be so blind to their own prejudices and faults. They literally CAN NOT see how full of shit they are. It may be a brain problem.

Leftist infighting over Israel in the UK is hilarious.

Kek.

most of these ignorant semetic faggots don't even know that they share 90% of genetics, "culture", language and religions

Ironically the only people who speak out about Israel are paki-loving cucks who dream of sharia law and black cocks in their spouse.

sick burn

Checked

It's funny seeing Leftists do the whole "I'm not an anti-semite I just want all Jews to die" shtick. Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semetism since the majority of the time it's just mudniggers and their communist allies chimping out over Jews.

Look at George Galloway who believes an Islamic State is fine but any other Religious state is evil. Most Muslims don't actually care about Israel they just hate Jews and pretend to give a shit about Palestine even though Arabs only invaded Israel in 1948 because it was a chance to grab some clay.

Also loling at all the shitskins crying about colonising yet flooding Europe in droves.