As a proud Muslim and an Arab I want to tell you faggots this:

As a proud Muslim and an Arab I want to tell you faggots this:

If you motherfuckers want us to go back, why don't your global companies, your spies & agents, your armies and all of your foreign workforce get the FUCK back to the own countries and leave us the fuck alone forever?

As long there's any foreign presence in any of the Muslim countries, we will continue to shit all over your countries until you get chocked with our collective feces.

Your move cum-stains!

Other urls found in this thread:

understandingsudan.org/Oil/OilResources/L2FS2-HistoryofOilinSudan.pdf
finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=CVX Major Holders
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi Pajeet ben Achmed.

Check my dubs.

Checked

hi Holla Forums

(checked)

so the /new/ nigger trying to meme cumstain in to existence has taken it here.
sorry shitskin, but none of your shitt-tier insults will ever stick to whites because we aren't inferior pieces of shit and everyone knows it.

If you motherfuckers want us to go back, why don't your global companies, your spies & agents, your armies and all of your foreign workforce get the FUCK back to the own countries and leave us the fuck alone forever?
Because kikes are behind all modern wars?

Also, we don't care about your opinion as this planet belongs to us, real humans.

are you getting aroused achmed

DURKA DURKA

You got the wrong people here goatfucker. These things you speak of have nothing to do with US.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/out/

Back to twitter, ISIS. You're drunk.

How about you all fuck off into the Arabian peninsula where you all belong. North Africa, The Levant, Mesopotamia, Persia and everything else East? All of that never belonged to you. We're justified killing and cleansing your filth out of those places.

nigga those globalists pigs are run by goyim and kikes alike. Just look at Chevron in South Sudan
understandingsudan.org/Oil/OilResources/L2FS2-HistoryofOilinSudan.pdf

It's major stockholder is a fucking Ashkenazi jew ffs
finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=CVX Major Holders

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-wall-street-part-1/

I'd rather that we'd just gtfo of Africa, Middle East etc so we can get our shit together in burgerland. I don't like (((American))) interests there anymore than you do

Repeating digits thread?
Repeating digits thread.

okay, mudslime dude
you kill all the global companies, spies & agents, armies and foreign workforce in your shitty bumfuckistan countries, and we kill all invading mudshit cockroaches in ours
deal?

Cumskin has been around since at least 4chon. It never took off there either.

It is probably the same failed shill trying to force the same weak meme from 5 years ago. Pretty sad tbh fam.

Glassing your children was our move ;)

Woah there user, I'm afraid I can't let you go without checking those digits

I have a better idea.

Why don't we just wipe you off the face of the planet?

Oh,because that wouldn't be vewy liberal I guess.

reminder that this place is utter shit now

Because a regular-ass US citizen has no individual power to make the jews who have these conglomerates in those countries to come back to America. If Individual muslims, however, do indeed have the ability to immigrate here, then they sure as hell have the power to go back.

That's why we're voting for Trump, because he's going to accomplish both.

Where do you think you are?

Did a westerner kill your goatirlfriend or something?

You made a move? I'm a bit confused at your lack of coherent logic.

Because the last time we did that you invaded Europe and traded in European slaves for fucking centuries.

this
pray with me ahmed that we may be reborn as aryan master race in another life

The same people who control these things are the ones who want you here. We want neither them nor you, and the day will come when you are both eradicated from our lands.

Of Christ! not this sand monkey again, he has been shitting up all the thread on /n/ lately.

mods, can we please get a very long ban for this turdskin?

High energy thread.

I got a better idea.
Why don't you fucking idiots stop bumping this obvious bait thread made by Holla Forums.
It's like you people never learn.

I generally agree that Western policies towards the middle east are confused and counterproductive, but the alternative would probably be worse for Arabs. If we once again had nationalist governments, our main policies in the middle east would be colonization and extermination, rather than the mild political and economic interference that you have now.

Fuck off back to reddit. Bump.

(checked)
Very nice doubles fam.
Mind checking mine for me?

Not falling for it, Spielberg.

Why are two billion muslims having so much trouble defeating several million jews? It's like America getting its shit pushed in by Puerto Rico. Is it because your leaders fucked goats when they were young and Bibi has video evidence?

Why wouldn't take your shit and exterminate you instead?

lol it isn't their fault you're a bunch of weak little bitches. Until you stop being sissies and learn to fight then other countries will fuck with yours just like you on a goat

I know this is b8, but let's be honest, that would be awful nice

I ask again, Why are two billion muslims having so much trouble defeating several million jews? It's like America getting its shit pushed in by Puerto Rico. Is it because your leaders fucked goats when they were young and Bibi has video evidence?

Oh cool, you change ID's by posting on your phone instead?

You already fell for it, dumbass.

Fair enough, that's the idea behind non-interventionism.

Fuck you then. Then we throw you out and burn down your mosques and smash your gay cube. Fuck you, cunt.