I have an important test in two hours. ITT you tell me I'll never pass and I should probably become an hero

I have an important test in two hours. ITT you tell me I'll never pass and I should probably become an hero

pic unrelated

Study your notes instead of shitposting on imageboards.

We will be here to watch when you an hero. Please livestream

The NLRA, also the Wagner Act, or the Taft-Hartly act of 1947 made permanent the restriction against gifting union funds to political campaigns. It also prohibited jurisdictional strikes, wildcat strikes, solidarity strikes, secondary boycotts, mass picketing, and closed shops.

The Landrum-Griffen act of nineteen fifty-something required secret elections in unions. It also prohibited communists and enshrined union officers' fiduciary responsibilities into law.

Why should we give a shit about these laws?

The Railway Labor act covers rail and air. It tried to prevent strikes in these industries. Major deficiencies are shown by post 9/11 abuses by industry actors.

If you're in the US they directly effect how much you'll get paid, your working conditions, your hours, and whether you're free to strike to demand more. They also draw clear lines along the differences in laws between what's good for the people and what's good for the rich, and illustrate what path has been taken. This informs anyone interested about the likely future of labor in the US.

tldr; shut up and enjoy the Watson

The Family Leave act of 1993 regulates companies with over 50 employees, and schools. A worker is covered after working for a year. It only applies where 50 employees work within 75 miles, meaning in practice it's easily avoided by most companies if they want to. It requires offering up to 12 weeks of leave in the case of maternity or adoption.

The Wagner act was signed by Roosevelt in 1935, so I was wrong about it being the Taft-hartley act. It makes unions explicitly legal while, in practice, severely restricting their activities. It was superseded by the Taft-Hartley act of 1947.

More than 50 percent of senior executives have “less than ideal emotional connection and alignment” to their organization. This implies a lack of engagement, and realistically will result in inefficient and unsound leadership. To strengthen employee engagement, increase autonomy, provide avenues for personal and professional growth, and solicit and make use of feedback from employees.

and before you ask, you should care abotu this because

dammit

you should care about this because how are you going to be an evil genius if you don't even know how to run your lair?

Affective commitment is staying with a company because you want to.

Normative commitment is staying because you think you should.

Continuance commitment is staying because you think you have to.

Evolution is just a theory.

I passed my test, so you'll have to tune in next week to hear fascinating tidbits from Global Economics, Data Driven Decision Making, and Ethical Leadership.

Are there any good tutorials on how to make fake nudes that look good?

Please tell me this is in some way related to the military. If its not then this must be some sjw office bullshit that annoys me it even exists.

If it's a photoshop test, then nothing we can possibly say can help you.

university

I wish I could ask an autograph with one of those pics

I legit didn't do any homework and spent classes wandering on the realm of imagination and i still got through highschool among the best. Luckily for me i live in a communist south american shithole where 90% of the population is either racemixed or nigger and so the educational system was tailored for them, good luck being nothing in life user

Christmas tree that bubble sheet and you'll get a B.

I might be mistaken, but…

Don't mind me, just finding the get.