How you became NEET thread, explain to Holla Forums how you got sacked ITT

i'll start

you got fired for your political beliefs?

Thst requires having a job in the first place…

essentially, but the official reason was watching the soccer on another employees computer

I created a company for NEETs.

Invested, somewhat retired.

Here is where my NEET company comes into place. I work a job (I know, but it's for the greater good) for a few days to understand it. Then I go back to the NEETs in my company looking for a job and give them "experience". Because I worked the job, I can answer very SPECIFIC questions I'm asked about my NEET employee.

So far it's been all white guys, but IDC, they're NEETs. I'm happy whenever one of my NEETs get their dream jobs.

I'm looking to be a manager at a fortune 500 company soon. So if you want to be a manager with NO experience and NO education, wait a month or two!

well that sounds like the employment tribunal to me user, unless they sacked the other people watching with you…oh wait. did you use a colleagues computer in his absence?

I don't get it, the white NEETs I work with are red pilled (old Holla Forums)… How come you sound like a bluepilled right-wing retard?

I'm not saying you deserved to be sacked, but you people shouldn't breed. You're toxic (using your word) to real NEETs.

choose one, faggot

No! I said OLD Holla Forums

current Holla Forums is blue pilled af, we all know that.

Huh. So Americans sometimes roleplay online not just as Irish or Scottish, but as English. You learn something new every day.

Sage.

Yes it was someone else's computer.

I'm not bluepilled faggot, i'm just not autistic.

Ah. Company policy was to not watch the match, so you did it on a colleagues computer to avoid being caught? Forget the tribunal and learn to take a day off to see England lose at footie.

You sounded like a right-leaning bluepilled faggot. Also, as noted by another user, only burgers say "soccer". Pretty bluepilled if you can't name the king of sports by its proper name.

the more OP states the details, the less it's looking like conspiracy… He really asked to get fired.

We don't have such lefty commie machinations over here in the UK, if you want to go to an employment tribunal you need to put up a small sum of around $1500

lol
If OP is English, I can bet he got sacked for spending far too much time on American boards and becoming completely disconnected from reality.

Also
Not a thing.

They did not provide me with a computer of my own, nor a desk on which to place it.
Myself and and the emperors son did not get along and this was the technicality they used.

The term soccer was only used for the benefit of our American cousins.

Huh, kinda same thing happened to me. I've been expressing Pro-Trump views and I ended up attending a Trump rally, some faggot attacked me and knocked my sign down, some guy recorded it and I trended on my local Facebook for a while, my boss canned me a few days later.

or maybe, just a wild conspiracy theory that ignores you being a burger wanking over Brexit, you were a worker with poor work ethic

Oh shut up, this stupid anti-pol garbage has gone far enough.

You deserve it though, how come that never happened to me? I don't even support trump (I would support Miku though)

Stop using "pilled" as a meme you dumbfuck, it's neither blue nor red pilled to call soccer 'football' or 'soccer'.

Because you're an autistic NEET who never leaves the house. Just because something doesn't happen to you doesn't mean I deserve it. I worked for 4 years at that place.

It's not anti-Holla Forums, current Holla Forums is NOT redpilled

I can go on and on…

I know, I wanted to b8

I don't need to go out much, anyways, you proven to be a retard for not keeping away from trump rallies

I got to gym and that sort of thing doesn't happen. I go to the stores, and I've never fought over some piece of paper. I even go out at night, purposely with "rowdy" people, and never gone through that.

WHY IS THAT?

Actually, its because you don't have the balls to do such a thing. I doubt you even do the things you claim to do.

The thing that happened was merely bad luck. Many others have attended rallys and not become the object of others hate.
Like I said, its easy to sit in your armchair and call me 'stupid'. Especially since you don't leave your room.

or maybe standing for retarded things is retarded… Look, in the gym, I stand for low bar squads and overall strength training. I've NEVER fought with Chad over his high bar squad and physique training.

BTW, to any /fit/izen here, physique training will get you laid. I simply do strength/power training because I have the impossible goal to squad 1000 lbs @ 100 lbs.

Yes it is. Recognizing the truth of races is indeed redpilled
That doesn't make any sense and 'Holla Forums' doesn't believe that.
Trump is popular, that's the long short of it. You're not the determinator of what is and isn't redpilled. And you are making up strawmans.
Doesn't happen. Any reasonable person knows it has happened to both blacks and whites. It's your fault for being a hyperbolic faggot.
Too general, but since you're making shit up about what you think they believe. Did you know Holla Forums also thinks the sky is green and the grass is blue? Yep, they believe that, its totally true because I say it is.
Holla Forums isn't one person. This is something the alt-right does not Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is red pilled and you are a fag.

Nothing is retarded about what I stood for. You choose to be a passive wimp, the odds may not be in my favour politically. But that doesn't mean I'm going to sit back and let things happen.