25% of 'straight' young women admit to having a same-sex fling, 50% believe gender isn't fixed

My God the entertainment industry has done a number on this generation. These sorts ideas would be unthinkable in generations prior, but a little bit of positive stimulus from those that are championed to be idols for a generation can clearly move mountains when it comes to destroying normalcy.

Hand rubbing starts.

Gooooood goyim. Hand rubbing intensifies.

Hands rubbing so hard they're reaching oven temperatures.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3576041/Quarter-straight-young-women-admit-having-sex-fling-HALF-believe-gender-isn-t-fixed-thanks-celebrities-open-experiences.html

archive.is/QJknx

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bacchae
greatmagazines.co.uk/grazia-magazine
yellowsurveys.com/review/onepoll/
pride.com/outrageous/2015/11/05/study-says-theres-no-such-thing-straight-woman
archive.is/uG2yO
psychologytoday.com/blog/sax-sex/201004/why-are-so-many-girls-lesbian-or-bisexual
archive.is/cbp70
advocate.com/bisexuality/2015/08/26/study-women-are-more-likely-be-bisexual-men
archive.is/ke6Ct
livescience.com/37834-women-sexuality-and-alloparenting.html
archive.is/AutVA
moldgirl.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, the current generation is doomed. So what is to be done?

We're the mice.

This is nothing new, women are sexual creatures and prone to leading, any guy with 1 IQ or above knows how to play them to spread their legs, it's not some miracle that another girl would be able to do the same for some.

*being led, sorry

I truly do not know user, I've spent a lot of my life educating myself on useful subjects and learning how the world works, but I really do not know how to recapture a nation that no longer has that will to respect itself.

Yes history repeats, and there have been many incidents of societies degenerating and then rebuilding, but in the modern era, the entertainment culture is so engrossing and the technological progress so advanced, that really it seems very easy to maintain a population in a perpetual dumbed down state without even really noticing or caring about their total take over.

This doesn't shock me. We're more selfish and narcissistic as ever. Most of them don't even ponder over the implications of being a single parent in terms of who it will affect the kid(s). A lot of them probably see a baby as a cute accessory like a purse. Then when that cute little accessory gets a little older, a little less cute, a little more independent, and a little more of a handful: that's when we'll see them suddenly be trying to find some cuck to help raise it (and of course pay for it) with them.

These white women are trying to get away from white men who they've correctly as sick, self-hating, white anti-white traitors. It's part of the sex strike against White Genocide.

I want my whole generation, gen z, to just be killed including myself. We're all failures physically, mentally, and genetically. We're doomed and are unsalvageable, just harvest the good genes from us and make generation alpha what we should've been.

Sure I might've gotten lucky but I am still a failure, maybe not genetically but definitely mentally and physically.

just

Anecdotal evidence from my neighborhood would seem to confirm that the female is more easily manipulated by homosexual propaganda. My next door neighbors granddaughter married another woman two weeks ago, there are another female couple who are getting married, and there are another two lesbians on a local sports team. I only know of one male homosexual couple. So that's a 3:1 ratio of female degenerates to male degenerates. Hopefully I don't get turned into a pillar of salt when the great cleansing falls from the sky.

than ever*

how it will affect*

Jesus, I guess I still haven't woken up.

It doesn't matter what race these women are, it will lead to broken families and another generation fucked up worse the the last. This appears to be the new normal for now.

Instead of parents wanting to leave a better world for their kids, these parents want to experience all life has to offer at the expense of their children because pleasure seeking is the new high morality.

What a world.

Proof's in the pudding, fellow anons. Women are more prone to being led. Before any of you feel defeated or consider mgtow remember your duty as a man. You only have influence over your immediate environment and social circle/family. It is your challenge to set these right. That's the essence of MAGA.

These impressionable, useful idiots are manipulated through media saturation and societal pressure to walk the wrong path. Every single one of the women in these "studies"would gladly be led back to traditionalism of they encountered a "stronger horse". It's a tough task, but it only makes the winnings sweeter.

We're done for, user.

Actually you're right.

Holy shit, nice watch

Gen Y here, cheer up. You may be degenerates but you're nowhere near as bad as the Baby Boomers or Gen X. And there's still time to redpill you lads.

I'd rather find a traditional, loyal asian wife.

Guaranteed replies.

Probably, but I am being serious.

Why racemix, though?

I didn't say I planned on having children.

MGTOW is a misnomer. It's women who have gone their own way, some of us simply refuse to follow them off the cliff.

In my opinion you refuse your duty as a man & therefore should hand over your testes. Women are prone to being led, it takes a strong man to lead. Do your duty or fuck off on your own, but spread not your defeatist cancer.

No need. They're the offspring of an already mutated form. Industry implies there are conscious actors anywhere in this chain of events. I'm sure there are those who believe they're in the driver's seat, but really, ouroboros.

RESPECT THE COCK

What's wrong with having children with a loyal Asian wife?

That study you faggots love to cite was complete bullshit and basically concluded that the only "at risk" demographic of racemixed children are those that don't identify as either race of their parents and nigger halfbreeds.

Distant father figure, unstable home life due to father divorcing multiple times, didn't use his medication and was too dumb to hire a hooker.

DON’T LISTEN TO KIKE STATISTICS.
DON’T LISTEN TO KIKE POLLS.

They STILL push the “10% are gay” lie.

1. Miscegenation is child abuse.
2. We’re going to throw you into an oven.

Women are idiots and you gave them þe vote.

More at 11!

Take over the schools and unfuck their children. We need to start doing it now.

Boomers have done more damage to the West than anything generations X, Y and Z could ever dream up.

And really, most of these people are likely kids (so, people under the age of 25 still). Most will snap out of it eventually.

Just a product of short sighted greed and narcissism. Too bad they're dragging the rest of us along for the ride.

Yeah, giving women the vote was a bad idea.

Because children are a serious financial burden that would probably bankrupt me, and also a responsibility that I can't handle.

That's just as harmful as creating a Eurasian child. Bringing the white race just that much farther down the pit of extinction

At least if you were to racemix with an Asian, it would be a hybrid of the 2 best races, but still, at least adopt some white kids so you can redpill them.

More proof that the Alt-Right is winning.

Stay salty, 1488ers.

Fair enough.

I'm just saying, unless you royally fuck up as a parent, or mate with a nog/spic/mudshit chances are high your kid will turn out all right.

No, it was THE bad idea.

Blame the Jews all day, they deserve it, but remember that one of their earliest moves was to give the women the vote.

Because women respond to Marxist ideals much more than men - and why wouldn't they? Its all emotion-driven slop for low-cogs.

Giving women the vote was THE mistake, and its likely going to cost us Western civilization as a whole.

Even if I wanted to, see

I already barely struggle to feed myself more than 1 meal a day.

Considering the minuscule percentage of racemixed couples out there they are no threat to the white race.

The only real issue is that white people are not having kids, period. Not that it's that difficult to understand, k selection being what it is a child is a huge investment, both financially and emotionally.

I can't imagine the heartbreak parents must suffer through when they find out their child is a tumblrtard or an autistic furry.

I don't think it's the fact they resonate with leftist bullshit so much as it is a byproduct of their nature. We vote according to our natural instincts, and women lack in-group loyalty as a product of thousands of years of selective breeding that favored women that bowed down to whoever was strongest as a survival strategy.

Its both - their nature is what drives them to do such.

That is but one facet of the failure that is women.

Their overt emotionality and the absence of in-group loyalty is what makes them more prone to supporting multiculturalism ('muh poor refugees!' is almost-entirely a femalecentric narrative), miscegenation (the same), homosexuality and other aberrant sexual behavior patterns, and female empowerment/Marxism (both promote females as equals and feed them weak emotion-charged rhetoric largely grounded in 'GIBS').

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bacchae

this isn't new, we are living in the twilight of our society before it implodes in violence, women's lib simply leads to bacchant like behavior by the womenfolk, there is some "esoteric" spenglerian shit going on if you find that relevant but basically, as our society becomes overly successful the people begin to adopted attitudes based around excess and not around scarcity. there are (to be reductionist and dialectic for a minute) two sort of 'politics' in the human, the politics of scarcity and the politics of excess. we clearly live in a time of excess so naturally the womenfolk, who are designed to utilize resources procured by others rise to the top in a time of excess since there is limited need to resource procurers (men and young men in particular), women and the men who adopt female psychology then begin to endlessly utilize the resources until there are none left, or a collapse occurs. the politics of excess does not require logic or order, it simply requires consumption of the excess.

I see halfniggers all the fucking time, not to mention BMWW propaganda absolutely everywhere

At least Planed Parenthood kills more niggers than anything else out there.

Confirmation bias?

That I agree with, but according to the data we have from dating sites it's not really doing fuckall to change preferences.

What is having an impact however is Western (white) women being completely shit, to the point men of every race are starting to avoid them.

Top research, wew :^)

le toughguy just get married shitposter
yeah come and try to take my balls faggot I'll blow your brains out after I make you suck my cock for being such a faggot

There's also the fact that most of these surveys are heavily doctored horseshit manipulated to say whatever the person pooling is wanting them to say.

If a white woman isn't going to be loyal to you neither will an Asian. Unless she is just really ugly.

What do you base that assertion on?

Just male sure to get a vasectomy so you don't accidentally create any Elliot Rodgers.

Dude, even the ugly ones cheat.

No amount of jiggers dead is worth even a single dead white baby, esp. if killed by its white mother's own hand.

Abortion is an abomination, and we are abominable should we accept its horrors on the basis of vermin control.

I'm worried about post op complications though, I've read stuff like chronic pain and such due to it are common.

I'd throw dozens of autistic Sonic fans into the oven if it would kill a thousand niglets each.

But no one wants to fuck them.

Good luck being a stronger horse than the government, fag.

Are you really that naive?

Why do you think the /fit/ faggots chase chubs so much? Because they are easy lays with low entrance requirements. It's not like the dude fucking her is gonna start a family, he just wants to pump and dump.

The ugly ones are more often than not emotionally insecure and very needy, and more prone to emotional outbursts.

Sonic fans are not innocent white babies, you cur.

Yeah but feminism even has fat women thinking they deserve a guy that looks like Johnny Depp in their fucking lives.

I consider myself a Chad but even I have to laugh every time I see an ugly chick's or landwhale's profile where she says she only goes for good looking or in-shape guys. I roll my eyes hard at the garbage feminism has pumped into these women's heads.

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL EDGY

Then babies afflicted with Downs.

Race mixing always becomes a vector for genetic flow into the larger population. Any amount will potentially increase mongrelization. As soon as quadroons and mestizos start passing as "white," we are finished. Just like Brazil.

time to get fit then user

When she meets a stronger male, she will fuck him if he wants to fuck her.

It's because fat is attractive.
I don't know why a guy would spend hours in the gym getting fit in order to fuck pic related.

This is probably the most annoying thing about modern women. Fat women are for low tier betas and other garbage tier men, but thanks to Modern Feminism and Tumblr, we have this shit.

It's also why they think they can score way above their tier

They open their legs for some 8/10, and from that point on 8/10 is a low as they're willing to go, despite the fact that the 8/10 guy was just trying to get his rocks off

And you're wrong on the other point, too. Whites not having kids is not really a problem in itself. Only in addition to race-mixing and open borders does it become a problem. The more fundamental problem is race mixing, though.

The most fundamental problem is mass immigration.

Yes, that is what I meant to say. I am a little tired.

Dude, even as a Chad I find this annoying simply because it's fucked up the dating scene so much. Frivolous sex has never been easier but at the same time having a meaningful and lasting relationship has never been harder.

This should be common knowledge, at least on this board.

some spooky shit here.

Exactly, what's worse is they use the decline of white birth rates as an excuse for floods of niggers. Implying there's some kind of population quota, or that the white birthrate will drop so low that we'll just disappear on our own and our cities will become ghost towns.

It's fucking pathetic.

It's part of the transition to a more polygamous society, similar to how shit works in Africa or the middle east, eventually it's going to cause major social discord, especially since most women are fundamentally broken as potential marriage partners in our society.

It's even worse when you start to bring in all the chemicals we've fucked up our environment with, over the last 50-60 years sperm counts/potency has been reduced by almost half, and that's not even touching on how the pill has completely fucked up women

They don't, that's just a shill meme to counter all the (genuine) hatred of fat people. "High test" threads are shills, fat women, you take your pick. No young and fit man ACTUALLY wants to fuck fatties, it's just a meme, bro.

No, that's just ugliness. Unfortunate, scary ugliness.

Spengler isn't esotetic, his is the most basic truth of human psychology; fulfilment brings boredom and then despair. Cultures grow great by striving against their own constraints, in their greatest moments they overcome them - and then they find a nihilistic void and turn to fucking and fighting in that order.

That's why she will be faithful to you, user.

It's a retarded argument. There already aren't enough jobs for everyone, so why would less people be a problem? Even more ridiculous when they advocate it in overpopulated countries like Japan.

…or cheat because insecurity. You got nothing.

Your meme is never going to make it

Meant to link this to this

I didn't even understand what he meant with that tbh

Dykes have less causal sex then gay guy that's why you are seeing more women on women couples. Set up a grinder profile if you want to get the real numbers on the amount of degenerates.

Regardless of if that's even true have you seen what the average lesbian looks like? It's not like how they do on TV.

triggers the 1488ers

Well were never going to get anything done with that attitude.

Refer to yourself as a "chad" multiple times in the same thread or or even at all seems pretty far from "Chadly" if you ask me.

We'd probably have an additional 60 million nigs and millions more spics without it

They're broken toys by that point

Am I being asked to prove I'm a Chad? Is this like tits or gtfo now?

And you would have zero if you would just stop feeding them.

Well don't expect anyone to believe you especially when you keep going on about it.

You are assuming I care enough in the first place whether people believe me or not. That's also generally how I feel when I tell the truth.

literally women say that shit to be trendy, I would not believe the numbers

Unless they are willing to munch carpet.. they are not "gay" or "attracted" to same sex.

Women always the death civilization and not worth saving. Women created the bed of feminism because of trannies and Muslims acceptance. Let them get raped on the same bed

Also this! Absolutely this. Remember that women lie on anonymous surveys. Something men wouldn't even consider but women actually fucking do it. Their group think and dependence on other people's opinions goes so far that oftentimes they just don't have an opinion at all, and then they say whatever sounds popular.

You've refused your duty as a man, you willingly gave up your balls, eunuch

Don't project your weakness onto me, double fag

Then kill yourself you defeatist faggot.

they work just fine tbh you should give me your number since you seem so interested in my scrotum faggot

Can't tell if b8 or a legit pussy-whipped douchebag

its esoteric, and you can certainly deduce certain parts of "cyclical" history as having weird philosopihical/spiritual poetic implications, like the interrelation between the cycles of the planets, galaxy, apogee, etc. and the continual shifting of human "geist" in relation to the later manifestation of culture

Translation: I'm scared of girls.

Men are prone to bisexuality when isolated from women. This helps us not piss off the neighboring villages or wander too far off the homestead. At home it only presents because of abuse or dysfunctional upbringing.

But women are prone to bisexuality at home, and it presents in virtually all women who are sexually active. This helps to prevent your woman getting knocked up while you're away, and if you die she has someone to help raise your child instead of kill it to make room for his own. Any woman who doesn't at least fantasize about pussy is dangerously fixated on dick and not suited for marriage or motherhood.

The main difference now is that this tendency, which was always private and handled with discretion if at all, has become public and a fad, because all aspects of sexuality have become now public and polluted with fads. It is this development we should be fighting - not the mundane business of how people like to pair up and get off.

I was just bro'd to death by all your science

Well, this is it, boys. It's time to cleanse the earth in atomic fire and start over.

Not who you replied to, but what did you honestly hope to accomplish with such a basic, trite post?

like bro, kill yourself

Check

After the jews finish with their one-world government this is exactly what will happen according to Revelation.

Yes, i truly believe this study or atleast women think this is some "Wow, look at me, i'm special."-thing going on with being bisexual or whatever.

When push comes to shove, they naturally are inclined to be heterosexual though. Come on, just the absolute most mentally unstable women (most women nowadays are complete messes btw, i don't get it, no proper upbringing is my theory) are actually dykes. Or they have been given testosterone-shots like all these former athletes suddenly becoming gay, no coincidence there.

It's fucking disgusting though. The end of times and shit. As a man it's damn hard trying to not only deal with bullshit like this, but also the complete degeneracy of relationships. How women fuck around, how men just goes for pump them and dump them shit. It's just absolutely disgusting and disheartening.

Speaking of degeneracy, what do you guys think of this trend women are doing? I see it all over campus and it really disgusts me.

I wouldn't mind having two wifes that are lesbian with eachother.

As a matter of fact, it would even please me.

Good points.

There was a great thread a while back about sexuality. An user shared a study that proved that all women were essentially bisexual. But that men are not, meaning that gay man = mental illness.

Women get aroused by sex. Period. Their bodies are hardwired to respond to any kind of sex stimuli.

If anyone has the source on this study please share.

This would explain why women get aroused during rape. Or why it's no biggie for them to have "sex" with other women.

TRIGGERED

This is what bother me here. The dismantling of the nuclear family. The "anything goes" attitudes. It's the edging out of men all together. Coupled with the general demasculization of today's boys. The patterns are real here guys.

Seriously, this is all so fucked.

It's just a trend. In 10 years when these bitches mellow out they will know deep in their hearts that they looked like clowns.

Pic related. I bet this lady is in her 40's now, married, and in some stupid middle management position in normal clothes.

What can be done about it? Even if you find yourself a perfect Aryan cutie with a sensible head on her shoulders, you'll have children you need to immerse into the cesspool of modern civilization.

You must completely destroy and eliminate your prior mindset to fully change into a soldier of worth. That is how the system changes soft pansy ass faggot americans into something resembling war ready fighters.

Look at what the chans have wrought. With Holla Forums we awashed ourselves into a sea of shit and piss due to normals rejecting us. Our embracing of that savage cruel and callus enviroment turned channers into what we are today. Even great empires watch us closely and fear the powers we seem to wildly hurl. Pol itself was fordged in the hellspawn path of Cassandra, and forever assumed we would forever be lost.

Now see how we rise.

Imagine an entire generation wallowing in shit, piss, blood and fire. Creatures whom have lived every degeneracy known to man before they have even begun to walk the path of adulthood. When they do as is natural to human nature and look around to reject the established system…. where do you think their embittered and callused eyes are going to find themselves drawn?

As pol has come to embrace all things that are wholesome and good for society and family at large, so too shall a generation wholly without hope come to march against its subversive masters.

Never lose hope user. For the gods are on your side.

pic related

I bet a pretty good portion of this shit along with homosexuality could be explained by xenoestrogens we've been dumping in the water, along with subtle and not so subtle propaganda

Vid related

I honestly do not know.

Honestly, you guys are living in a bubble if you think any of that is bad.

You don't need everyone, if you can rally enough of the young fighting age alpha males then you can simply take the country and do whatever you wish.
Beta's will buckle, women will always follow the alpha, and the Jew only has as much power as we give him. Less than 10% of the people can conquer this land if strategically placed.

Right now most Alphas don't give a damn because their is still wealth to be made and sluts are plentiful but as the degeneracy goes on and opportunities disappear they will start looking to take power to insure their own prosperity and find quality women to continue their line.

We are stuck between the fall and the precipice right now, soon the collapse will start creating a power vacuum that the Jews hope to exploit to usher in total control but at the same time we can also exploit to take power. Our enemies are going all in and if we can play our cards right we can win this, all we can do right now is sharpen ourselves and wait.

Bro science isn't science get fucked furry

Bullshit.

QUOTE:
"Two thousand women were questioned on their views on gender by Grazia magazine and Onepoll, with the results indicating that negative experiences such as feeling disadvantaged at work have led to many rejecting the traditional ideas of womanhood."

What kind of women read Grazia? What's Onepoll?

greatmagazines.co.uk/grazia-magazine

"Grazia is the UK's most exciting, talked about weekly glossy for women bringing you the latest fashion, news, views (and shoes!) From the lastest celebrity news to tips on improving your health, Grazia magazine is packed full of on-trend fashion news, juicy gossip, amazing health & beauty tips and much more! Now available on digital, you can shop fashion items straight from the page or share things with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email."

yellowsurveys.com/review/onepoll/

"The sheer quantity of polls active at any one time makes this website an attractive option, and generally there are between 20 and 30 polls that are open at once. Rewards vary greatly, from randomly selected cash and prize winners, to specific paid for surveys. The majority of surveys offer those who complete it the chance to win cash prizes and build up cash credits. Each participant in the competition surveys is given an equal chance to win cash prizes between £100 and £1000, while the paid for surveys garner rewards from between 25p and £5 per survey."

This story is bullshit based on a bullshit poll for a stupid glitzy magazine. It's sponsored advertising for Grazia magazine and Onepoll.

It's le edgy alternative/goth look for women who don't know what either of those words mean. Here in England it seems to be the exclusive domain of feminists and University students.

of all the problems we face this one is the easiest to solve, just cut all welfare and abolish alimony and child support and women will very quickly fall in line once they have no choice but to do so or face hard times.

The reason so many women have gotten so shitty is because we have forgotten Briffault's law:

make women directly reliant on men again and they will respect them again.

This, but we need to be the new generation of far right men in politics, boomers are too cucked and will never put these actions in place.

Holy hell those are horrible. Hopefully they all fail to reproduce.

It's always this retarded
Women are hyper emotional in their ten years and seek acceptance and affection and yes want to get thier bits touched. Many can be intimated by men and sex. Other women can provide the emotions and release. The Japs really got this one right.

Sometimes, due to hormonal mindfuckry they Delude themselves into thinking oh hey I'm lez/bi/experimenting. Often enough, they can be bullied into belonging this by emotionally distraught and/manipulative girls. A chick who landed hard in the "kink community" during college told me how she was always bi and about her hs gf. No, no, you were being emotionally abused by a chick who was totally fucked in the head. Oh your gf was molested? That explains alot.

Second, in college, it is about fooling around plain and simple. They are not bi, there is no emotional or sexual attraction. Lust, convenience, and comfort factor, plus to pen0r for preggos.

Christ, spoiler that shit next time.

theres also the issue of false rape accusations

women have legal authority over men even if alimony and child support is abolished because they can always falsely accuse a man of raping her

im not sure if theres many good ways to deal with that, but at least this could be done

rape isn't legal, no, but rape accusations from females are never to be taken seriously by the legal system unless there is blatant and obvious evidence that it happened, such as a video recording of the rape

futhermore, males are not allowed to be discriminated against by the government nor by corporations, even private ones, because of the male having been falsely accused of rape

furthermore, if a rape accusation that willingly gets brung to court by a female cannot be proven by a female(unless a good enough effort was made to prove it, which would have to be really really good), the female is sentenced to 10 years of prison at the minimum, and if she isn't 17 yet then she goes to a juvenile detention center until shes 18, then spends the rest of the sentence in prison or jail, depending on her age at the time, and if convinced at 17, shes treated as an adult; also the testimony of both the alleged rape victim and 10+ male witness isn't enough to prove that a rape happened, because beta-orbiters and white knights exist; otherwise, some liar could just get some white knights to testify for her in court in order to make a false rape accusation that the court would believe, and thus she would again have legal authority over men

if a female is accused of rape by a female, the above rules don't apply

As a seducer of lesbians I can tell you most women are pretty miserable in a lesbian relationship. There isn't any of the sexual oomph they crave. They'll either start fucking men on the side or cave in and admit they are straight after all. The only lasting lesbian relationships are fueled by pure mysandry.

also, males who have been incarcerated are not protected by those laws

Your suggestions are extreme, but these are the kinds of conversations that we should be having.

Recently, I was in an argument with somebody about why marital rape laws are bullshit. I went online afterwards to see where I could have sharpened my arguments, and I saw that there was virtually nothing written by anyone to support my position.

Marital rape wasn't even recognized in the United States 40 years ago, but now that is too crazy a topic for anyone to discuss.

I have seen this. Lesbians are usually just headcases who wind up screwing guys as they come along.

Listen to this poster.

Only in that women go towards the mean while men go towards extremes on both ends of the bell curve. Once you look at IQs in the 110s and beyond, men outdo women more and more.

Again, listen to this poster.

That doesn't show women are essentially bisexual any more than finding surveys of men admitting they'd get down on another man or have considered it and then finding reports of prion rape.

Indeed.

I FUCKING HATE BROSCIENCE

That might have been me, except that I'm okay with men getting it on if they go about it right. What's not okay is sodomy (at least not for its own sake), the modern gay fixation on depravity and filth, and the revulsion toward the female body that usually accompanies this.

I'll note that everything else about OP is degenerate and vile. It's one thing to pursue pleasure or be uncontrollably attached to somebody. It's another to sign on with fashionable ideas that are destructive to family life and community cohesion just because they are modern and muh direction of history.

In any case these articles come to mind. I don't vouch for them but they're interesting.

pride.com/outrageous/2015/11/05/study-says-theres-no-such-thing-straight-woman
archive.is/uG2yO

psychologytoday.com/blog/sax-sex/201004/why-are-so-many-girls-lesbian-or-bisexual
archive.is/cbp70

advocate.com/bisexuality/2015/08/26/study-women-are-more-likely-be-bisexual-men
archive.is/ke6Ct

livescience.com/37834-women-sexuality-and-alloparenting.html
archive.is/AutVA

In spite of the disgusting headline and the speculation it derives from, the last of these is pretty good. Ignore the abuse/rape thing and slot in both parents' fear of the man in the household dying or even just becoming incapacitated.

FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

A. Wyatt Mann was right again!

Found this: moldgirl.tumblr.com/

Some things never change.

She's probably a fat and greasy weeb like you. You'll both make a perfect pair fam.

me and her? I'm a supreme gentleman who dreams of siting under a willow tree on an afternoon… appreciating the quiet except for the noise cicadas make.

I'm also fit… but yes, I am a weeaboo.

holy shit, look at that guy

His torso is long as fuck and his legs are lanklet tier

test

Not mentally I guess.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED to find that gambling is going on

This is nothing new. In my little rural town, half of the women of my mom's generation is a lesbian and all are varying degrees pf feminists, up to and including hating men. They grew up in the 60s and 70s.

This is not a media problem, it's a feminism problem. But let's destroy both.

Your dubs. They are wasted.

women falling for gender astrology?
wow.jpg

that's true, I had such a pampered life. I spent my early years playing indoors and reading books, then when I came to the US I got into computers, after high school I got into a lot of stuff (one being animu)

This isn't a bad thing.
It's part of the plan to reduce the world population.
The people falling for these tricks are low IQ, mouth breathers, so having fewer of them is better for the country.

It's part of the plan to reduce the caucasian population.
fixed
The people falling for these tricks are competetive goyim, so having fewer of them is better for (((us))).
fixed

I praise Kek'd.

About ten years ago I got in shape and went through a manwhore phase. When I was juggling hambeasts I sort of lost all interest. (Then I started chasing a 21 year old shopgirl which was a total qt 3.14 except I was hitting 40. Eventually I quit drinking.)

I can not wait for the day of the rope

I
It's time to RIDE THE TIGER

Remember, between the velvet lies there's a truth that's hard as steel.

0/10

Fuck off (((mgtow)))

Homosexuality: making the best out of a bad situation for eons.

The K. K. Moonman Abortionplex

Oh no goy, (((Moonman))) is a good Jewish name!

Pighunting is not a meme, it's a regimental tradition.

cucks to be you fam

Even the women are just more average thing is a PC lie. The truth is women are simply dumber than men on average. No buts, and the same is likely true for all things you can measure. Women were selected for having babies, at the expense of everything else. Trust, believe and hire only men. Women belong in the household with as little responsibility as possible.

That would still take us around 20-25~ years.
They really did a number on us

Eh I'd call Gen Z the most polar generation, you can see a good chunk of the males against this crap and wanting to stand up, the females are the ones leading the cuck charge, just wait, Our time will come

Most women have always been a little bit bisexual.

Can't really blame them; women are pretty.

All the statistics about pedophilia and STD rates are about gay men, not lesbian women so IMO it's not really a big deal as long as they don't promote their degeneracy and get married to a man and have a proper family after they're done screwing around.

You're not supposed to like the white woman sex strike against White Genocide, Anons.

You are supposed to be motivated to stop White Genocide.

No need for a husband when you can have the government force the sperm donor to pay child support and get government benefits on top of it.

so many beta orbiter cunts though.

the truly disgusting part about these degenerates, is the sheer number of beta white knight nu male fucks that are in their ranks.

I wouldn't trust random surveys too much. They tend to make them say whatever they want to.

forced meme