APOLOGIZE AMERICA!

APOLOGIZE AMERICA!

NOW!

Why should we care if a nigger doesn't like a Republican?
It's not noteworthy when you drop something heavier than air and it falls, either.

I actually find it hilarious to see Key have a massive chimp out!

It's 2017, white people no longer care what niggers have to say.

I stopped caring back when Django came out. Now every day is lynch niggers day.

There's genuinely no reason to even allow niggers to exist. Their only purpose is to be used as biological warfare against nations you want to destroy.

This kind of performance really encompasses the modern "hype" and "fake outrage" attitude of young people. I wish I wasn't born in the wrong generation.

Don't be a bitch, your generation doesn't define you. You were born just in time to lynch niggers, be happy.

Wipe out the africans and turn Africa into the worlds largest nature preserve. Whites could harvest the useful materials from africa (metals and oil) with systems in place to protect the environment and animals. Then once its dried up the continent could be sealed up and just be a nice place for people to vacation and experience nature without monkeys shooting akm's at you

Wud rape the one In the upper right corner

This is genuinely a good idea. So good, that China is already on it.

thats why I specified whites in the resource harvesting. Chinks are just going to fuck the environment up by dumping shit everywhere and setting up bile farms for all of the wildlife. Only whites truly care about animal and environmental conservation, I really wish fucking hippies would figure this out already…

The environment is fucking stupid as shit. All we really need is cows, chickens and some other animals for consumption. Some herbs and plants for beauty products and consumption.
The rest can die for all I care.

Spoken like a true visionary.

Congrats; this is nigh equivalent to the kangsians, "Ayo, aslong as dat EBT keep flowin why y'all niggas care 'bout sheitt."

I regret nothing…

lmao they're so mad

Jew detected. Natsocs care about the environment.

Apologize!

I regret nothing… :'^)

it's really awkward hearing some guy who's almost thirty years old fake squeal in excitement like he's trying to keep from waking up his parents in the next room.

Those are two ugly ass niggers. Remember, these racial disasters are what the jews want to breed as their slave race.

Stop pirating this instant!

i mean im not that retard who spams smug pictures of trump at every chance, but damn those niggas are salty

I'm not even American, but if they keep this up, I'm going to find a way to vote for Trump next time around.

Dudes, just start shitting up their comments section. It needs to be purged.

this and also the like/dislike ratio needs to be fixed

pretend to be a muslim and I'm sure they'll let you mail in a few dozen ballots.

Better yet start Truth Posting

Simple starter:
Chicago

Why?

You mean like Hate Rape?

You need to open your borders and import more sandniggers, America! This is unacceptable! Your orange orangatang is not my president!

Jesus Christ was that from the Boston marathon bombing?

Yup.

Nope. The "popular vote" was to not even vote at all.

So for the past 2 centuries it's worked fine, but now because you're unhappy with the result, it's suddenly out-dated and needs to be changed. Fucking get real, nigger.

i like how trump was inserted by the establishment as a means to end democracy in favor of autocratic capital control lol so kewl

He looks like a Bionicle.

They're tards. Muh electoral college was made specifically to ignore the popular vote, because the popular vote is mob rule. San Francisco and LA outvote the entirety of California state which is why they're always a blue state. NY's governor was re-elected solely because Jew York outnumbers the mainland state; the maps showed that everything but Long Island and Albany voted solid red.

If there was no electoral college, then the only places that would matter would be NYC, San Francisco, and the other big cities. All (conveniently) Dem hives.

The electoral college is actually pretty clever, lets the good rural folk have a say instead of just pozzed urbanites who hate the country they live in.

is this how amerikans talk? hahaha wow

and it's the second time in 20 years they voted to put a complete retard in the white house.

Riddle me this, if you're so clever and they're so stupid then why is your ass on this imageboard and they're in the white house?

because i'm too smart for public service, it takes a seriously broken mind to seek political power in this country

Yes. "Too Smart" for public service. Sure.

fucking lol

You need to seek the Truth. The truth is you're a dumby

Power is power, sounds like a case of sour grapes.

Smarter than you and smart enough to serve their own interests. Smart enough to sacrifice for the good of the people and the nation? Probably not.

it takes a long time to be old & wise enough to abandon the pursuit of power.

BTFO

That's what I've been thinking for a while now. If niggers didn't exist, we would have had colonies on Mars by now. They keep humanity from reaching its' true potential.

Pathetic.

kim is so happy. kawaiii

Well, that's what they have been used for so far.

Have the full HD version, I use it as wallpaper.

I remember reading once that they were recovering during the 1920's. It was until LBJ came into power that the black community went down. Well that and the CIA flooding the streets with drugs.

man fuck communism, comfynism is best.

fake and gay

Dude, the Boston bombing wasn't fake.

stay in your mindbubble sheeperson

Fake because muslim is a religion of peace, whitey just flaseflagging, delete this thread.

Is it wrong to not want to get into political debates anymore? I used to do some on here to explain my views and show how bad the system is but I see more people just blindly following the system. Is it better to just laugh and let the end times come?

No dude I'm a different user. I'm just talking about my experiences in general.

/.serious poting
? on tv
ewe

you will die one day. maybe tommorow. dont waste your time on politics

Good point user. I'll just live my life.

Peele's Obama impression was funnier when I didn't understand what a scumbag piece of shit Bush 2.0 he was. It's hard to laugh at this anymore.

In fact you know what's really prime joke material? When you lose an election and need to blame those darn Ruskies on it rather than taking responsibility yourself. Where the fuck are the comedians?

Exactly. Don't waste your time on politics.
Waste it TruthSeeker posting

well, he's definitely not a Toa

Niggers should be viciously wiped from the face of this earth

They've become pozzed. The only people calling them out are online. The comedians have been coopted by the establishment

B-BUT DRUMPF IS THE E-ESTABLISHMENT! DRUMPF! D-DRUMPF! HAH! Y-YOU MAD?? YOU MAD?????

comedy tends to shrivel up and die under democrat rule, because most comedians are jews (and therefore communists/democrats.) considering how far the overton windowhas shifted, the next generations blue collar comedy tour is going to be fucking amazing. can you imagine it? people as edgy as sam hyde but actually make jokes and not just andy aufman tier humor?

No I'm fine thanks for asking.

Will we have a new Patrice O'Neal?

we can dream, but its unlikely there will be another based nigger, given that niggers would lynch him for being an unvle tom in the current climate.

the 2018 primaries will be fucking glorious, the hollywood salt

S H A D I L A Y

They're funny when they want to be, but the butthurt is real and the lies are thick.

America should apologize for existing tbh