2016 US Election Straw Poll

strawpoll.me/10727486

I want statists to leave

I want communists to leave

Trump ftw

and don't give me any crap about true communism never having been tried

Probably the tripfags.

Sounds like someone is asking to be thrown out of a helicopter.
Because that's what happens to communists.

Well in that case, I suppose I'd be concerned if I was a communist.

If you don't like Trump i've got bad news for you.

Commie marxist scum

What, he's going to eat cereal? I actually really enjoy cereal; although I haven't had any in quite a while. My favorite is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. What's yours?

found the shillary cuck

Nope, Jill Stein. You idiots are the real cucks, Trump is a businessman and will use the state for his own profit. Of course you idiots haven't even stopped to think about that or maybe you don't even care, I don't know which is worse. I prefer voting for idealism than voting for the two mainstream idiots.

Fixed

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is good, but since I'm not from America it isn't sold here.

I'd have to say the Australian version of Corn Pops were my favourite, but they stopped production years ago.

I used to LOVE Corn Pops when I was a kid… until I puked em up one day. Never ate em since.

there's nothing good about voting for idealism when the idea in question is the enslavement of every single citizen 'for the greater good'

What the fuck are you talking about? Jill Stein is not pro-communism, stop being so fucking ignorant.

Stop trying to reason with someone who I'm 92% sure is literally retarded.

You sound pretty racist there kiddo. How would your wife's boyfriend feel about that?

Trump will run the country like it's his business, his brand. You all profit.

Hillary hates America, Bernie is a commie.
The other 2 don't have a chance.

I guess I'm retarded for biting the b8 but seriously, I'm kinda sick of never seeing the Holla Forums viewpoint being challenged on the chans. They're part of the cancer killing this website, with their constant hijacking of threads and their fascist echo chamber of a board…

Nope, Trump will make sure to tunnel tax money to his personal account, through one of his ruses (for example, hiring his own construction business to build the wall).

Mark my words, american people will get poorer and Trump will get richer.

Any proof he's shown behaviour of this sort in the past or are you just a shill hired by Hillary?

Oh nevermind,

Ok kiddo go back to your Zuckerburg approved hugbox

He's a fucking businessman, he only cares about his companies and his money, trust me. Some examples of him not caring about the people is him using Delaware as a tax haven, him creating Trump University which is basically a scam center, etc. Fool yourself if you want but Trump's campaign is just one big con job with Trump attempting to scam America for his own purposes.

Yup, having a different opinion must mean I like the botnet. Kill yourself.

Yeah it is slightly irritating, but I suppose I've learned to find the humor in it.

Like this for an example – I find that shit hysterical, despite the fact that I'm certain an absolute moron is behind it.

I found it funny in the beginning, I mean the Trump meme was funny for a few months, especially when he completely obliterated Jeb's campaign, that was a pleasure to watch. However, I now find it really obnoxious, it's kinda like a forced meme.

Lol. You should also post my reply to that first image, because I'm pretty sure I made that person (you) look like a dipshit (not a difficult task).

Eh, most of the threads on 8/b/ are pure shitposting at this point anyway

Sometimes I do wonder what the world looks like through the autistic lens.

Wasnt me m8, they owned you if it was in response to you, so I screencapped it

It's true but it's not really shitposting that can have a negative impact IRL (except on our lives perhaps) while this kinda is.

That was an argument that I would expect from a 12yo child who's in special ed.

Now you're catching on goyim. Confidence solves everything. In case you haven't noticed, he's fucking rich.

And there are plenty of rich people who carry themselves with class and dignity.

So we're back to him being rude, because you're a commie who doesn't like America.

What the fuck are you even saying? I swear reaching the point where you guys just start gibbering nonsense in any conversation is like entropy.

When you have Trump, you don't need things like coherence anymore, only buzzwords and slogans.

Obvious samefag

Top kek

Nope.

Obvious samefag

kek

Oy vey the goyim know

LIBERAL PINKO FAGGOTS BTFO

GTFO MY Holla Forums NIGGERS

Holla Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

quads for trump

You are delusional Holla Forums

Did you know there is even a /leftyb/?
That's how much they don't belong here

Excuse me sir

Your poll is missing Bernie Sanders

That painting makes him look like a dictator.

Until World War 3 or Race War happens.

Oh no, it's retarded.

kek

cuck sanders endorsed Hillary today bahaha

Nazis also used nationalism to lure emotional dumbfucks into their shit. Not to say Hitler was wrong, but it really shows how simplistic is trump supporter's view on politics. I'm happy about leaving this shithole

Vote for whoever you want, just not Clinton. Check online anywhere you'd like for Clinton Foundation, George Soros, and Tavistock.
Feel like being pulled into a mass non-Jewish race genocide? Wish this was only a meme.

I don't think anyone here is actually going to vote for Clinton, her policies and chan culture are diametric. People voting for her in OP's poll are just having a laugh.

see the last 30 years

Hi carl

I'm not Carl. But I'm pretty sure this chart will either identify you as a Meninist Cuck or a Anti-SJW Virgin.

I'm married and have 4 kids go back to tumblr cuck

So Anti-SJW Virgin it is. Since all Trump Supporters are liars.

There it is, the drawing cucks post when they're out of stupid rhetoric to spew. Seriously how assblasted do you have to be to draw your opponent naked in an awful attempt to sway public opinion.

Look at how small his cock is! Teeny weeny Trump!

He just can't live without Trump's dick on his mind.
He'd much rather have it inside his anus of course.

But that isn't even his dick, that isn't even a real dick, it's a drawing.

stay mad cuck

oh shit a reaction image i have been le btfo

He says after posting

Wow you're an idiot!

You sure showed me there, wow.

Not as much of an idiot as you.

You sure are creative, I've demolished by your solid arguments…

You are an idiot for thinking Hillary is better, she would kill you so she could take your money.

Fucking kill yourselves.

Because you'd have to be an idiot to believe such a thing. Its baseless and idiotic.

That's the only deserving insult for the 'arguments' you're making. Honestly kill yourself.

True Trumpcuck arguments, nice ad-hominems to be honest… Real nice and smooth…

As nice and smooth as the old man ass you lick on a regular basis faggot.

LOL Anger much, virgin?

By the way this pic isn't suppose to "sway" anyone's opinions. It's meant to mock Trump you dumb cuck.

I get more ass than a toilet seat loser.

That's something any virgin would say. LOL Try again loser.

That's exactly what someone who'd never had any pussy would say. All you've ever had was cock up your ass faggot.

That's the thing, yet he can't stop thinking and talking of Trump's dick.

well he is a cuck after all ….just point and laugh at him

LOL Keep crying. Your tears are delicious.

So we should all just vote for an absolute nobody, right?

That way we can hand the presidency to a two-faced political elite archetype who will turn us into "Germany 2, What Does It Matter Boogaloo" at best, or at worst plunge us into WW3 in the name of "U.S. - Israeli relations".

Shill a little harder, dude.

You've got a good argument for a Trump supporter but honestly, my opinion is that I'd rather vote for a nobody than to vote for certain demise. Because whether it's Trump or Shillary, we're gonna have big problems. I'd rather try to get people to support one of the nobodies. Bernie Sanders started with nothing at all and almost beat Shillary. I am certain he would have beaten her if it wasn't for the corrupt democratic primary's system. This can happen again, all we need is people that want to save this country. There are more people that want something else than the two puppets on top than you think.

What do you fucking retards not understand about the difference between negligence and GROSS negligence? The difference is that one can implicate someone as having CRIMINAL INTENT – the other can get them fired, suspended, fined, or jailed.

Knowingly providing classified info to someone who does not have the security clearance =/= to using a personal server to discuss classified material.
Disbarred… but not convicted of criminal intent
KEK. This one doesn't even deserve a response
?? typical Holla Forums

Correction: ***the other can get them fired, suspended, and fined

No Donald Trump

Except Trump is more likely to get us into World War 3 than Hillary. Hell he might even get us into one giant Race War and that will be bad for the U.S., millions of innocent people will die. I don't even support Hillary, she is just as bad, but the most she will do is take away our gun rights if elected, which is also bad. Either way we're screwed.

Yep, it was that simple – they were just like "ahhh fuck it"

It's funny that you faggots don't realize that you're just as bad as the bleeding-hearts and their crocodile tears over the Holocaust.

4 million patriots died in that embassy, and if you question that you're a god damn freedom denying kike shill.

Time to take your meds, user

See:

Funny, I just realized that you were probably being sarcastic – it's kind of sad that I've actually come to expect insane responses like this.

'Iron Rump' Trump for Emperor!

64 more years!

Marco had it easy compared to Jeb.

Meaning?

sieg heil for trump

No Donald Trump.

is this from reddit or halfchan? It's complete trash.

Not as trashy as your mother in the sack. She's an awful lay.

Find something else to post.

Definitely from one or the other.
They're the same at this point.

Found a picture of you in a chat.

He just like Trump's dick that much
Let's call him Trump dick's #1 fan

The guy in the pic is you. All Trump supporters get triggered by that pic and it's very obvious.

user, I…

You need to kill yourself

BTFO
T
F
O

Bernout was a sellout.
That faggot was just in it to con retards out of their money.

I guess you haven't seen all the bernout salt,have you?

LOL @ you idiots being this triggered by the unflattering Trump drawing.

That shit is fucking gold.

do you think of trump all day user?
did you print that painting and put it over your bed so you can look at it while you go to sleep?
I'm genuinely curious.

I don't care much for Trump but the level of detail on the /k/ stuff in that image is amazing.

1) I think of pissing off Trump supporters all day.
2) Nope. I don't even have a printer. But I got three posters of Jenny McCarthy hanging on my wall and I had those posters since the time I was 16, along with the Playboy videos and magazines I've collected of hers.

Not just that, he's a
FUCKING
WHITE
MALE

Funny, I think of Jenny McCarthy pissing all day.

It's funny how people think they they can asses how aggressive Trumps policies will be based just on the fact that he has aggressive rhetoric. Don't get me wrong, there are legitimate issues with some of his his policies, but his rhetoric in presidential debates has little to do with that. Plus his "risky" campaign is actually working and isn't nearly as risky as you'd think. Hell, he's even accused of being an isolationist; if anyone's gonna start WW3 it will be Hillary.

Though I'd still probably vote Gary Johnson if I was Burger. Stein is way too SJW-ish.

Trump stickers everywhere. Trump crushes Clinton in polls. Clinton gets elected. Hillarybots rejoice. America bends over and takes it.

I'm voting for fucking Hillary. And the one upside to having Hillary as POTUS will be watching the wailing and butthurt among the polfags and the rushtards.

That's about as retarded argument as "she has a vagina".

excellent…I can see you're already practicing.

I think the #1 argument that I've heard, in various terms, regarding user's support of Trump, is that he'll cause nuclear amounts of assblast for liberals; it isn't necessarily explicitly stated, but the ridiculous memes convey this message loud and clear.

You'll either get to throw a hissy fit, and drone on for months about how the system is rigged if he loses, or you'll get to cry the most pathetic tears that have ever been shed after someone blows his fucking head off – it will be one of the two, and it will be fucking glorious.

If you're willing to fuck your country up just to piss off some Holla Forumsacks, that's your choice and your country, not mine… I'm just saying that it's not a very good reason.

And it's just as stupid. Though definitely not No. 1 argument; that's usually something like "he'll make America great again". For me the No. 1 reason would be that there a good chance that he's not as corrupt as Hillary.

king nigger is already working on the race war already

Hence why I voted against him..TWICE.

But some Republicans didn't vote for McCain because of Palin.

Niggers hate mexicans they're on the right road here