THE LORE GROWS

THE LORE GROWS

THE FIRST CASUALTY OF THE MEME WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Q5w6R
8ch.net/tv/res/597837.html#598356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Louis supported Hillary though.
Or did Drumpfposter just kill him for no reason?

Just because I've seen sudo/timposter hate on cuckposting thats all, also i think its at the point that communism just is a stand in for the word cool or good

REMINDER
truthseeker:
me:
know the difference

I love this war

the drumpfposter is just psychotic

you're right
truthseeker is better

I'm okay with this

Is tim the hero we need but don't deserve?

I have a theory Tim and TS are actually going to team up to take down the Egyptians

lost my sides

IS THIS THE END OF TRUTHSEEKER?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME

MUUAAAAAAAAHAAAH?!

hype

Does sudocuck have autism?

The color scheme is lost on me tbh

>>>/oathbreaker/

Too obscure and autistic for me lad

Louis was anti-trump.

and pro-cuckoldry. Coincidence? I think not.

Aspergers

10/10 THIS IS WHAT REAL COMMUNISM LOOKS LIKE

Thanks Doc

Thanks, doc

Thanks doc

Thanks doccu

Mehhh, thanks doc.

Better than super

Now this is true communism!

I love this meme

but trump is the ultimate cuck

This is autistic.

No this is communism

communism is autistic

IM GONNA FIND YOU AND GOMMUNISM THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

You're autistic

No u

The first casualty of the meme war was Jeb.

Well, TruthSeeker posting becoming a thing on Holla Forums was because of one butthurt hyper-autist that is more obsessed with politics than a hardcore Holla Forums faggot, so autism is to be expected.

Nothing says mental illness more than some guy samefagging and pretending to be different people, while making autistic comics about some retarded Holla Forums tripfag no one actually cares about.
And of course, it's probably the retard that was always complaining about the "/sudo/cuck" or whatever the fuck he was going on about.
Guess the retardation so blatantly displayed makes me feel better about my shitty life, I suppose.

You think?

Um the correct term is namefag.

lmao you have a shitty life. Is that why you have so most impotent rage?

triggered

Its a meme you dip

JE SUIS LE TRUTHSEEKER

REMINDER
truthseeker:
me:
know the difference

You sayin we need IDs?

so truthseeker is the good guy?

Ts is the last bastion of no ID

Franchise, franchise, franchise. We stand with you, TruthSeeker.

Memes aren't this autistic, and I mean that in how obsessive whoever posting this is. Memes are not jokes, they're punchlines to a joke but not jokes themselves. The reason why it is so wide spread ob Holla Forums is because everyone wanted to make fun at the ass who obviously wanted to troll Holla Forums but then suddenly someone thoughr it'd be funny to take it further and began samefagging and spamming threads with "IM TRUTHSEEKER AND COMMUNISM ROCKS! THIS ISN'T TRUE COMMUNISM LOLOL." Tell me, how is it funny to spam shit where it doesn't belong? How is it funny to derail or ruin threads that had nothing political in the slightest, let alone right winged? I give it another month until this meme fad dies out and no one gives a shit anymore.

Not real communism

What did he mean by this?

You sound triggered, user. It's just an enhanced shitposting technique.

TRIGGERCCINO? DON'T MIND IF I DO!!

I'M LOVIN' IT

Daily Reminder

I agree with him on this though. Shill fastfood somewhere else fags.

kek

ITS NOT FUNNY
ITS NOT A MEME
TRUTHSEEKER WILL NEVER BE A MEME

HAHAHAHA OH LOOK DIS NOD REAL GOMMUNDISM

It's not. I thought it was funny to shitpost this . But at this point it's so unironically forced that it's annoying. Who is getting the laugh here?

NO
FUN
ALLOWED

No autism allowed

Me

A fraud! A phony! Pure falsehood! You are not the real TruthSeeker!

I am

I am laffin at you

LOL

I'm laughing. McDonald's posting is fun.

Thank you for proving my point.

You had a point?

I'm not gonna argue. Just saying it's not fun. It's shitty and forced.

Yes it is.

That it's not funny and only autists post Truthseeker.

So? you do realise you're the reason it's still going? That if you just ignored it it would have gone in a week but you freaking out over people having a laugh is the reason it's here.

You created this monster.

It's funny to me, so it's funny

You're not lovin' it?

I've never mentioned it before, but yeah, it's pointless to argue.

NOT TRUE COMMUNISM

buuullshit

Bro there's more than like 5 people here. Calm your paranoia.

iam the orginal poster. i never wanted to troll Holla Forums. i honestly am a liberal and i genuinely think sam hyde is unfunny and try hard.

this guy. truthseeker is beyond assblasted cause he is obviously a sam hyde fanboy. he is trying to derail every thread i start into bugs bunny comics and "true commusm".

but i always get the upperhand. it just makes him eve more pissed

FAKER

Some did ignore it, it didn't go away.
Autism is an overused word but it's so good to describe forced memes like this. You have to be a complete faggot to think otherwise.

Why though? That's so 2015.

That's the sudocuck. Learn the difference, it could save your life. It's like the difference between a tasty but good meal served in a quality McDonald's restaurant and a sloppy cum burger that gives you food poisoning made by pakis.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

WHY IS BUGS BUNNY FIGHTING FUCKING TIM FROM TIM AND ERIC

WHAT THE FUCK IS A DUNKACCINO

ARE WE MACDONALDS SPONSORED

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THIS BOARD

You just kinda seem mad though, what's wrong with a little italian boy making comics?

Tbh I would have believed you if you didn't use capslock .

Seriously though what is going on, I mostly browse Holla Forums

He's Italian?
I'm not mad, I'm annoyed.

because i care about the well being of others and individuality, freedom, ect

Gross dude.

That's fucking gay as hell.

Where have you been for the past previous current year +1?

Why?

Why?

That's some nice quality beef there.

I'd give her my big mac sauce

I think people don't get why it's funny is simple:

TS is the embodiment of memes and no id
It's stupid, makes no sense, forced and causes people who take this site too seriously to spurg out yet they don't get this is roughly the only place for it. It's not the comics that are funny, it's people's REACTIONS that are.

but that's precisely why it is funny, you sperglord
also, sage because not true communism

THIS IS WHAT COMMUNISM LOOKS LIKE THIS IS WHAT COMMUNISM LOOKS LIKE

also on the two above, I like it because its the sort of foolish hero who thinks hes fighting for something (justice/communism) but has no fucking clue what it is and is so inept at getting a point across. he's our Sonichu

I'm most definitely lovin' this.

Found the sudocuck!

ugh

I'm actually a bit weirded out by how much McDonald's content there is out there.

Some more MickyD's

That's not what a meme is. No matter how much you say it, how much you force it, it'll never be funny except for the ones who circle jerk over it like morons.
You seem like a faggot so no wonder you like it.

Fug, that last one is perfect. Just the right amount of chunkiness. I found my McDonald's waifu.

Now this I can understand.

Holy shit, sudocuck actually types out the post number
AYY LMAO

Are you the meme police? It's a meme.

What did he mean by this?
Was he autistic?

yeah, i guess we can live with that

…k

What's the deal with Miku and Ronald?

I'M LOVIN' IT

MCdonalds posting was a mistake. It's been hijacked by some retard spamming jap mcdonald girls

smh tbh at a once great meme

No idea.

It was always shit. Its only saving grace is McAnime.

Should we try to revive Keaton?

Nigger

Just trying to work this out but Dunk is Vegeta, TS is Goku, Sudo is Zamasu, Masie is Future Trunks, Louis is…Yajirobe? Muahhh is Roshi?

Strawberry clock/Sonichu = Beerus and Whis?

Aren't all memes shit, honestly?

One last McPost from me.

There's always the classics.

Not all, some get cancerous but some are loved. It's like comparing Pepe to that Anytown fag at Holla Forums. The only difference is the Truthseeker same fag is even more autistic.

Have you ever talked to the Real TS?
If you think the meme is autistic honey, go to >>>/n/ as he's usually there

Poor sudocuck is this far gone…

I already know him. He hassles me every time I post there.

The egyptian is autismal to the max

That's pretty depressing, the memes have declined a lot. We enjoyed a brief Pepe revival with Trump's campaign but I think it's about over now. Hitler is always good though.

Who the hell is sudocuck? Another forced meme?

Zamasu

you've not been here for a long time, eh

Sudocuck pls. We all know it's you.

I thought he was just a forced meme like TS.

Nah someone had a good thing on Sudo, He wanted to be a meme but TS cucked him

There goes sudocuck again and his meme forced meme.

Sudocuck, please. Only you could false flag like this.

Nah, autists of this caliber proxy hop, sometimes they even proxy hope between the same IPs to talk to themselves, IDs are useless.

TruthSeeker is one person, don't worry, we believe you

Shit I've been found out

Are you speaking out of experience?

whats wrong with egyptians

FUCK EGYPTIANS

an egyptian called out AusSeeker, the aussie TS poster so now Egypt is the enemy of TS. It's like Sonichu's Jerkops

Buckle up because this going to take a long time to explain, though it is quite fascinating.
Awhile back there was a thread on Holla Forums dedicated to making stupid little comics using a four-panel template. One of the people in that thread was a guy from Holla Forums who made a comic that was supposed to satirize capitalism and bait Holla Forums. It portrayed Bugs Bunny as a righteous communist, Porky Pig as a corrupt capitalist, and Daffy Duck as Holla Forums. He signed it with the name "TruthSeeker". Somehow that thread was linked in a Holla Forums thread and once fa/tv/irgins found out about the comic it spread like wildfire, being posted in every one of those political bait threads that are so common here. Not long after that, "TruthSeeker" started popping up in threads to defend communism, saying that the Soviets, the Chinese, the Cubans etc. were not real communists, while posting pictures of Bugs Bunny. From there shitposters trying to add more fuel to the fire began to don the TruthSeeker name and even started making comics in a similar vein to his. Some seriously tried to act like him, some tried to act like a caricature of him(for example one iteration of him refused to use curse words because he thought they were tools of capitalist oppression and called people "soggy salads" instead), and others just used his name to say things like "I drink nigger semen". About one week and many comics later, TruthSeeker posting became a pastime on Holla Forums, loved by all except…

Remember how during the election there was a guy who pop up in almost every thread who did nothing but scream "Drumpf" and "reddi/pol/" over and over again in attempt to drive Holla Forums off the board? Well this guy finally lost it one day when someone posted that ancient comic of Tyrone getting his dick cut off by the KKK, and went to /sudo/ to beg codemonkey to make him the BO of Holla Forums so that he could delete anything he didn't like he felt was off topic. After that he was labeled "sudocuck" became the laughingstock of Holla Forums until Sam Hyde started a feud with Tim Heidecker after World Peace was canceled. Because of Sam Hyde's supposed association with Holla Forums, sudocuck decided a good way to bait Holla Forums would to post pictures of Tim Heidecker in every thread while saying how much he disliked Sam Hyde and proceeded to do exactly that. This new "Timposter" persona proved to be a sort of comeback for him. That is until TruthSeeker showed and up stole all the attention away from. Timposter was angered by this that he declared meme war on TruthSeeker by calling him dumb over and over again(he's not very creative.) This resulted in the conflict you see between the two today.

About a month ago some user tried to make the Dunkaccino scene from Jack and Jill(look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about) a meme by spamming the board with it over and over again. Another user was annoyed by this and decided to spam a counter-meme that involved some movie about MacDonalds that had Michael Keaton in it. That's really all there is to it. Under normal circumstances these two forced memes would have been forgotten already, but they just so happened to get caught up in the great meme war between TruthSeeker and Timposter. As far as I know, Dunkaccino posters have sided with TruthSeeker while MacDonalds posters formed their own independent faction that's just watching the fireworks on both sides.

This may seem trivial now, but it could very well shape the way meme wars are fought in the future. Sorry if this isn't the most coherent explanation, but it's hard to talk about all this stuff semi-seriously without losing a few brain cells.

ED article when

Wait…doesnt this just mean that TruthSeeker elevates every meme? Every comic he has I've seen features whatever meme is recent so does that mean he's kinda like, i don't know, some how empowering any new meme?

Very nice, user.

i actually came here from Holla Forums after getting permbanned. i dont even know wat sudo is. i just dislike sam and alt right

/tg/ here and we also had him post for a while on how the Tau were right.

Seriously just make this an article. This lore is great

He's reddipols personal bogeyman, whenever someone disagrees with them they just yell "MUH SUDOCUCK!" and then pretend they won the debate. They are fucking pathetic.

Hi Tim

Sudocuck still mad…

youre waifu a drunk slut

Mods deleted it but Real TS is calling Holla Forums out.

Is this Kino?

Too symbolic. Needs to be more minimalistic like Communism.

Real TruthSeeker here from the Holla Forums thread and yeah. It is. This is great.

The thread is still up, it's just bumplocked.

I am actually the reddipol guy. Heck I am not even the first reddipol guy. I originally spammed Holla Forumseddit, but reddipol is much catchier. I am not the Tim poster, I am the sudocuck, I am also the drunkbitch user but she isn't my waifu I just wanted this one nazi guy I hate on /a/ to get banned so I tried to piss the mods off by pretending to be him and spamming the reports. I am a communist, but I think Holla Forums is retarded and basically republican for all their love of guns, jesus, and workers.

Why did you call the mods reddipol then? Wouldn't a nazi like Holla Forums? Also, what would be the point in getting him banned when everyone on Holla Forums knows at least a hundred different ways to ban evade? It takes less than a minute to change your IP, he could just come back thirty seconds later as though nothing happened.

Anybody got new memes? It doesn't have to be the good shit. I'm just hurtin'.

I was the dunk guy. I didn't even know what dunk was until I saw someone else posting dunk everywhere. I've never posted dunk though.

Hmm, needs some low effort one-liner to go with it, like "what's my name?", "MUUUAAAGH" or "JUST". Do the Bogdanoffs have any quotes?

They are french

Isnt that the supposed point of communism?
Workers of the world unite and shit?

that's what you call a fake communist, comrade

So Karl Marx was wrong?

TRUE BOGDANOFFISM

no, marx was right
the guy you quoted is a fake communist

is this true seakino?

Because once they meidos have you on their list they will ban you on site on /a/. It doesn't matter if you did nothing wrong if they think you are the person they hate they will find a way to ban you. If nothing else he wouldn't be able to post his stupid nazi fuck opinions or his whore waifu.
Because they are.

Yeah but likereal workers like myself are supposed to unite and lead. Not some piss ant white trash sister fucking drunk cumskin from alabama. Holla Forums wants to bring those faggots along for the ride and that is why they are doomed to fail.

Shush sudocuck

intriguing

a doctor i found could cure the boy

Are we fucking cwcville now?

MUUUUAHAAAH The french fries has always been celebrated for its excellence.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Why doesn't the sudocuck just go to a fucking forum where you have to register under a username or some shit?
He clearly doesn't know how to handle imageboards.

Or maybe you all need to grow up?

Part of growing up is learning to identify jokes, sudocuck.

So why does truth seeking and dunkposting make the sudocuck so mad anyway?
It puzzles me that he rightly shits his pants over Trump, but then turns right around and shits on things that are actually on topic.
Does he have true schizophrenia?

Jokes are usually funny. TruthSeeker is funny. What's funny about spamming "COMMUNISM COMMUNISM"??

I'm going to be serious here for a moment.
sudocuck, if you're the only one getting riled up it probably means you haven't stopped and actually thought about what you're getting assmad about.
Why do you always take this board so seriously?
What about the never ending memes, contrarianism, mockery of shows and movies, and ironic b8 makes you think this board has anything to get mad over?

I'm just saying it's not funny. It's not a meme. Memes aren't like these. I've seen memes but these are not "memes".

But that doesn't make any sense. If you were pretending to be a nazi, using a term like reddipol would shatter your facade and make it obvious that you're false flagging. It sounds like you stopped pretending halfway through the spam and got genuinely upset at the mods. Either way, you're really incompetent, fam.

Well they weren't doing what I wanted them to do. Honestly speaking 9 times out of ten when there is something stupid about Holla Forums it can be boiled down to that.

It doesn't matter if you specifically don't think it's funny.
It still isn't something to get this upset about.
When you start crying and shitting your pants over something it just makes other anons post harder just to spite you.
It's like you weren't around for the cumskin/india/crabposting incidents that took over /n/ at the beginning of last year.
It all started because one or two anons kept posting it, then when fags started getting legitimately rectalravaged over it a bunch of other anons joined in to the point where every headline was about cumskins, india, or crabs.
Do you not understand that people think your spergfits are funny and only serve to prolong the specific shitposting that you hate so much?

Yes it does. I know what's funny. It's not funny.
I'm not upset. drumpfeteers are the ones that get upset. Drumpf-a-tears more like it. I'll start using that. Childish insults from a little man. I was and I was against those too. It's why I don't use /n/. That's not true, most people on the board hate CuckSmearer.

This. It's the only reason why I bother posting bad memes.

It's only one person complaining about him.

sudocuck, saying everyone who makes fun of you supports a political candidate you hate doesn't disguise how mad you are at all.
Why do you think this board cares that much about politics?
Before you got banned from Holla Forums and started shitting your pants here this board was relatively non-political for Holla Forums's standards.
It's still a complete mystery to me why you chose to take your petty revenge out on a board that has been renowned for shitposting since pre-cucked halfchan.

Is dunkaccino funny, sudo-kun?

No. It's not funny. I hate the stupid comics most of all. It's just sad and pathetic.

Drumpf supporter? Check Sorry to trigger you.
Because everything is politics.
No. That's untrue. CuckSteamer is the one that turned this political. as a communist he is misrepresenting me and it's annoying. You wouldn't get it. Because it's time for Holla Forums to grow up.

Not a meme.

You've been trying and sometimes succeeding at derailing threads into politics since last January.
TruthSeeker posting showed up here sometime in the last three weeks.
Also, I don't give a fuck about Trump outside of shitposting purposes, and neither does most of this board from what I've seen.
Do you really take the board this seriously?

When's the new comic? I want to see if they can save TS

Too bad. We're still gonna post them.

Succeeding at btfo of drumpkiddies. When I enter a thread I've always just come to btfo of them.

CumStinker was what made me wake up to how shit this board and website is. I can have more intelligent conversations at reddit at this point.

Bullshit.

Because I'm in my thirties now and I grew up from chanology. You all need to grow up too.

Don't. Not a meme. Not funny. We need fucking IDs…

You almost fooled me, but you're clearly not the sudocuck.
Nice try IDcuck.
You will never ever have IDs, just like the sudocuck will never ever be BO.

Um you're still here though on Holla Forums and 4chan…

I miss Pepe and Bane.

IDs would stop:

How do you NOT want them?

why would we want to stop any of that?

They wouldn't stop any of that shit, and I don't want to stop any of that shit.
sudocuck himself has been forcing memes for a year and I don't want him gone any more than I want you gone.
You two are rulecucked as fuck, but you bring quite a bit of humor to the board through your sperg tantrums, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No. Chanology was an old movement in a fight against Scientology.

Because they're shitting up the board/not funny/lame?

Then go back.

but they're funny for everyone except for you

Bullshit. You're TruthSeeker aren't you? You want your DRUMPF space just as much as any other.

It would.

Because it's not funny.

No. You get off my board.

They're not funny.

for you

Yes. For me. It's only funny to one autistic little italian boy.

You're seething with rage over a bunch of stupid posts on a shitty niche imageboard that doesn't affect your actual life in any meaningful way.
Why do you do this to yourself?

FTFY

You guys take this way too seriously.

I'm not mad. I'm just irritated with the foolery that goes on. You're all my Jester.

Spotted the little Italian boy.

Not a meme.

Nuh-uh it's MY board. I saw it first.

never ever

Same thing.

MORE

If we were your jesters, you wouldn't be mad.

>>>/out/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/truthseeker/

Already am

No it's not. At all. Did you hear his debate? He's a clown.

I'm laughing at you. I'm not mad. You're all the ones who are triggered.

ban me then Hijinx

Wait, I said this in jest, but now that I think about it he really does come across just like that one autistic tripfag from Holla Forums.

Lovin' it?
DON'T MIND IF I DO

ANAL ANGEL

I don't know, just roll with it.

Made sense in the beginning, we started all having this dude's name so he stopped shitting it all up with his faggotry.
I'm not sure what happened next, it all spiralled out of control.

I do, too. Having javascript enabled is for faggots.

You know, fake drumpfsperg. It is kinda weird how you seem to keep mentioning little facts about yourself that are actually true about me, the real drumpfsperg. Do you want to know how I can prove I am the original, real, classic often imitated never duplicated drumpfsperg?

/ameta/ has IDs and my months and months of shitposting on there to get reddipol and the suika poster banned can be verifired by me making a simple post in any number of threads.

Like this
>>>/ameta/4892

YOU'D BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK, DIAPER BOY.

So that spergout, aside from maybe the first report, was genuine then?

Look at the time stamps. I put a few genuine complaints in to get them to think it was the Suika posters but they refused to do what I want. I mean for fucks sake how hard is it to do what you are supposed to do? when somoene says the wrong thing you ban them when they abuse the rport system you ban them why can't they do what they are supposed to do these stupid fucking sheeple need to stop fucking around and rubbing their hands and being confused when i play a trick you are supposed to fall for it not act like a lost little child i mean for fucks sake there are threads on /a/ right now that they haven't cleaned up no matter how much I complained or pretended to be from reddipol. The Youjo senki thread should not exist the history thread should not exist, the shaman king thread should not exist. But the mods are a bunch of autistic larping aut-right reddipollers and won't do their fucking jobs.

Only a retaRd would fall for your shit. /a/ mods are pathetic rulecucks but even they aren't that dumb.

tbh I just wanted to make meme comics
not war

STOP IMPERSONATING ME I AM THE REAL SUDOCUCK

Both Sudocuck andTruthseeker™ are owned by the Bogdanoffs

see
t.my comic

So are the brothers Zeno?

Dank paccino

Everyone is stupid. If they weren't bernie would have been elected. Anime autists are a special type of stupid and so the mods there should have done exactly like I wanted. It pisses me off when things don't happen like I planned. I mean I got reddipol to attack TRS like it was nothing but some weak kneed anime autists were so concerned about shit they didn't behave like I wanted. It's a bad sign when reddipol is a better board than you are.

>>>/ameta/4894

So you're readily admitting you're an impotent, angry fag that tries to get things banned so he can turn boards into his hugbox?
The truth has been found.
TruthSeekers, we need a comic about this, and we need it months ago.

I'm not impotent. I managed to infiltrate TRS and reddipol and get them to tear each other down. What has cuckseeker ever done other than try and force shit memes. I am a master debater and cunning linguist capable of making my enemies destroy each other. I am the marxist machiavelli.

Meming has seriously deteriorated my mental health. It's come to the point where I'm talking gibberish and nonsense in half the threads. My vocabulary consists of buzzwords and I can't hold a intelligible discussion with others. Personally I blame this dunkaccino shit which was fucking stupid as hell. I only posted it out of spite to piss off the board and mods but it's killing off my brain cells.

I hate everyone here.

Sure you did.

Delusions of grandeur I see.
You do realize that throwing tantrums on the internet doesn't have the same effect as when you throw tantrums at your mother when she doesn't bring you tendies, right?

I hate anime so much. I've been bumping these threads and keeping them alive for days and sometimes weeks for them to pile up on the board. I want to force the mods' hands into dealing with them so I can finally shitpsot in peace without weeaboos all up in my face.
fuck

20 bucks says this is the Holla Forums fag who sperg ed about anime and got demodded.

I feel physically sick right now from post dunk and anime on the board. I puked last night from berserk posting. It's just getting so hard right now.

Anime does not belong on Holla Forums and my power girl dump would have gone off amazingly if the weebshits hadn't fucked it up.

Muuuahhhh the memes

✈🏢🏢🔯🙌👍🔯

You mean the power girl autist who came here and gloated about partially deleting a bunch of shit nobody cared about?
I have his /cow/ thread archived.
Read through it yourselves to decide.
archive.fo/Q5w6R

Did TruthSeeker ever get a /cow/ thread? The real one not the faker

I don't think so, he never really did much beyond posting shitty political comics and going on low energy rants about no true scotsman communism.

Somes I shed a tear when I look at my phones screen as I'm shitposting. My doctor says it's from the brightness and the fact I'm lying down but I think it has to do with dunk hurting my soul each time I post it.

I'm so tired I'm going to sleep.
I hate these memes so much.

is this a drumpfucuck shitposting thread for Drumpfcucks?

Yeah and I guess the meme now exceeds him though this was interesting 8ch.net/tv/res/597837.html#598356

You will never be cucked by donald trump junior

That article is pure bullshit. I never paid for sitewide advertising. I bought six advertising passes for six different boards. That thread is entirely lies and slander.

Me too, but I can't stop posting them.

It's a thread where the truth is brought to light.

THERE IS ONLY ONE MAN WHO CAN DEFEAT BOTH TRUTHSEEKERS AND SUDOCUCK
THEY CALL HIM GHOST
HE'S A GHOST
GHOST HITLER

DON'T MIND IF I DO

If that's really him then he's actually fucking insane and not some Holla Forums retard making fun of Holla Forums faggots.
Holy shit.

You will never be a corporate cuck who voted for donald drumpf over the well-being of america

I'm rich as fuck specifically because I don't spend my money on stupid shit like a poorfag would when his welfare check shows up in the mail.

Please. I can smell the lower middle class on you.

Right, I've got twenty mansions to your one cuck shed.

Jesus Christ that's retarded

Just got done listening to it.
I haven't cringed this hard since Hillary Pepes.

NOW THIS IS COMMUNISM

He really does sound like a gay ben shapiro

Please dont tell me you're a Trumpkuck,,,

I voted for Trump. :)

Listen to that shit, I don't give a fuck what side you're on.
There is no way you can hear a poorly made argument presented by such a nasally voice and not feel yourself die a little inside.
It's embarrassing on all levels and I'm glad he doesn't fucking agree with me because then it would be far worse cringe.
God damn, they really need to bring back debate clubs and shit like that in school so fags like this get laughed out of the classroom while people who can actually argue their point can improve themselves.

I still don't get why Holla Forums doesn't have a debate board, It'd be fun

wtf i love communism now
He's a fantastic debater tbh fam

hahaha oh wow….

:)

It would be a shitposting bonanza that for sure.

Yeah that's true

Holla Forums used to be that kind of board.
Now you get permabanned for wrongthink, which is why we're now stuck with the sudocuck shitting every thread up because Holla Forums vols took his autism too seriously.

Yeah don't worry I remember those days, it was like a pub back in 2011-2013

Did we already have pedophiles like chemfag and art admirer browsing the board?

What?

I don't know who those people are, I haven't been to Holla Forums since like March.

They were active on Holla Forums around 2013-2015 or something, both 4chan's and 4chon's Holla Forums.

Finally this shit thread is in bumplock. Fucksakes you people are retarded.

I'll make another

Then I don't remember them at all.
I either filtered them (assuming they were namefags or tripfags) or didn't post in threads the usually frequented.

Sounds like you're not having fun at all.

You're missing out. Their defense of gay pedophilia were amusing. Also, chemfag actually posted timestamped pic of his own butt taking a black dildo.

Then why can't you get the mods on /a/ to ban what you don't like? Are really incapable of outsmarting a small group of basement dwellers?

I do vaguely remember that actually, though pedofags defending their sick shit isn't exactly rare on imageboards, so I wouldn't remember anybody for that faggotry alone tbh.

He can't even get Holla Forums to tear itself apart, and this a board where people deliberately fall for the cheapest b8.

Actually I did. I am literally controlling all of Holla Forums right now. Every side. Everything. It's all been me.

And yet you never leave. So many tsunderes on this board tbh.

FUCK TRUTHSEEKER

Am I you too?

Wat

Someone edited my oc!

I'm gonna slit your throat one day

but I must rest for now