Exclusive — Donald Trump: ‘Clinton Cash’ Proves Hillary Is ‘Crooked As Hell’

Exclusive — Donald Trump: ‘Clinton Cash’ Proves Hillary Is ‘Crooked As Hell’

NEW YORK CITY, New York — Real estate magnate Donald Trump, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, tells Breitbart News that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is “crooked as hell.”

“That’s why I call her ‘Crooked Hillary,’” Trump replied when Breitbart News asked him during the interview in his Trump Tower office how she could have gone from “dead broke” when she and her husband former President Bill Clinton left the White House to worth hundreds of millions of dollars today. “She’s crooked as hell.”

Trump’s tripling down on his nickname for Clinton–“Crooked Hillary”–comes as the Los Angeles Times reports that the name seems to be sticking to Clinton nationwide.

“All campaign long, pollsters have found that many voters — including some Democrats — don’t think she’s principled,” columnist Doyle McManus wrote this week. “Maybe it’s her four decades in bare-knuckle politics, ancient questions about investment deals in Arkansas, her entanglement in her husband’s personal scandals, her decision to set up a private email server when she was secretary of State, her big-dollar fundraising and speech fees — or all of the above. Fairly or not, Clinton can’t shed her history.”

In this interview with Breitbart News, Trump called out the Clintons for their paid speeches’ connections to actions they took around the world—a theme laid out in both the “Clinton Cash” book by Breitbart News senior editor-at-large and Government Accountability Institute president Peter Schweizer and in the subsequent film on the movie. The film, directed by Breitbart News executive chairman and GAI chairman Stephen K. Bannon, will premiere at the Cannes Film Festival in France next week. Trump said the Clinton Cash book is “amazing” and that he is looking forward to seeing the movie.

“They made speeches for a lot of money and then things happened,” Trump told Breitbart News. “I mean, if you read that book, that book is amazing. How’s the movie? Did you see it? Let me know. If Steve [Bannon] is involved, it will be good.”

The film, which was screened for select media and political audiences here in Midtown, Manhattan, on Wednesday and will be again on Thursday, brings to life the revelations of several parts of the Clinton Cash book. It shows on the big screen in graphic detail how the Clintons used their influential connections worldwide to enrich themselves and their millionaire and billionaire friends while empowering many times corrupted world leaders and furthering plight of the world’s needy and poor in places like Africa and Haiti—all while jeopardizing U.S. interests by allowing Russia’s Vladimir Putin to have financial control of U.S. nuclear materials. This reporter saw the film at the screening on Wednesday.

(1/2)

archive.is/MwURF
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/12/exclusive-donald-trump-clinton-cash-proves-hillary-crooked-hell/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton
8ch.net/pol/res/5832790.html
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/is-hillary-clinton-israeli-spy-known-as.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump also noted to Breitbart News that this pattern of the Clintons pocketing enormous amounts of cash with little effort—in large part due to their governmental connections—is nothing new. He pointed back to an seemingly forgotten scandal from the Clintons’ days in the Arkansas governor’s mansion when then Arkansas First Lady Hillary Clinton—before she was even the First Lady of the United States—made shocking financial gains off cattle purchases she made.

“It’s like her cattle deal, years ago—remember?” Trump said. “She made a cattle deal, and she made a phenomenal return in a very short time. They went to various cattle ranches, and they all said it’s impossible. In other words, she bought cattle and sold it—she made a massive return in a very short period of time. All these cattle people said it was impossible to do.”

Back in May 1994, writing about the 1978 Hillary Clinton cattle deals, the Washington Post’s Charles Babcock detailed exactly how suspect the deals were.

“Hillary Rodham Clinton was allowed to order 10 cattle futures contracts, normally a $12,000 investment, in her first commodity trade in 1978 although she had only $1,000 in her account at the time, according to trade records the White House released yesterday,” Babcock wrote in the Post on May 27, 1994.

Trump questioned, in this interview, why Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont—Clinton’s only competitor in the Democratic presidential primary—has largely avoided these serious questions about the Clinton Cash issues during his campaign. Sanders has also given Clinton a pass on the email scandal with regards to her home-brew server, for which she is under criminal investigation by the FBI—which has 147 FBI agents working on the case.

“It’s amazed me that Bernie has not gone after that,” Trump said. “Two things amaze me: He hasn’t gone after the emails, and he hasn’t gone after the Clinton Cash. Unless they have some kind of side deal —which is shocking—it’s inconceivable that Bernie has not gone after that. And it’s also amazing that Bernie has not been complaining more about the super delegates.”

Trump also noted that Clinton’s astonishing now 20 losses to Sanders in primaries and caucuses nationwide—but Sanders still trailing Clinton in the delegate race thanks in large part to super delegates who are party insiders not responsive to any voters whatsoever—is “unacceptable.”

“I think it’s unacceptable to a party and it’s a rigged system because of the super delegates, so it’s a very rigged system,” Trump said. “But I think it’s unacceptable to a party—why would anyone accept that, where she’s losing seemingly every single Tuesday? You watch and she loses. And you watch and she loses again. But then the pundits say, ‘oh he can’t win.’ I think it’s unacceptable to have someone lose that much that’s going to represent your party, but that’s their problem not mine.”

Trump said the exit polling from West Virginia showing that sizable portions of Democratic voters will support him in the general election if Hillary Clinton wins her party’s nomination in the end is proof he will win in November. He said they support him because he is strong on national security and right on trade deals.

“Because they know that I’m going to make the country safe and they know I’m going to make great trade deals,” Trump said. “One thing with Bernie that he’s got right is the trade deals are a disaster in this country. The difference is he can’t do anything about it—he wouldn’t know where to begin—whereas I’m going to make bad deals into great deals.”

(2/2)

I hope a copy of the Clinton Cash movie goes online soon.

bump

Holy shit, what fucking hit job. Trump has stopped pulling punched and it's fucking fantastic!

Fucking…YES!!!!!

THE CLINTON DYNASTY IS ABOUT TO CRUMBLE AND BLOW AWAY LADS

FRESH CROOKED HILLARY OC. GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT FAM!

:^)

brb, webm'ing it

Her job is to get that guy off, right? What should she done that would have been ethical but still in line with her job? I mean everyone has a right to a lawyer, so someone has to take the job.

I know I'm going to sound like a faggot for saying this.
But shouldn't Trump save this until she's actually got the nomination?
I know she pretty much already has, but you never know.
After all, this is only helping him, and Sanders.

All of his ammo will be wasted if Sanders ends up with the nomination.
What dirt does he have on Bernie?
Probably pales in comparison to the amount he has on Hillary.

You are correct. However, if her "beliefs" were so strong about protecting children and getting rapists imprisoned, she would've recused herself of the case after he took the polygraph that essentially "destroyed her faith in the lie detector test." She also reached out and TOOK the case; she wanted it; it wasn't a result of a case that just fell into her lap.

She blasted a 12 year old girl who was violated into infertility for being a "fantasizer." Hillary also got the guy off with time served over a technicality; that technicality was 'accidentally' destroyed evidence that would've nailed the perp, dead to rights.

This revelation is a huge blow to women who support Hillary because of the entire "listen and believe" culture that loves reasonable doubt above actual evidence. She's fucked.

Screen cap this if you'd like, but I think we've memed Trump vs. Sanders into existence.

The way I see it, it doesn't do any harm to raise awareness about the Clintons. Clinton supporters will never support Trump, but Bernie supporters are likely to. Worst case is that Bernie gets the nom and then he switches to attack him instead.

I forgot to add that the closer we make the race between Clinton and Sanders, the more pissed off the Sanders supporters will be when Clinton gets the nom. This will split the democrat base and encourage them to either stay home or switch to Trump. They hate Hillary even more than we do.

That's like saying even though a cop is told to confiscate firearms he has to do it because it's his job. If a paycheck trumps your ethics, they're not your ethics.

Yeah, you're right.

Hurr-ay Hurr-ay Hurr-ay! Step right up and see Ms. Hillary Clinton: The Huuuuuuuuuman Error!

I just checked out Hillary's twitter.

The comments are a fucking massacre.

link for us fags who cant into twitter

twitter.com/HillaryClinton

Click on the timestamps to see replies to her tweets.

Holy crap. This is the most incompetent Social Media operation I've ever seen.

It's also plastered with Trump's face everywhere. In fact, I see Trump more than Hillary on her own twitter.

Nimble navigator. Trump has already instilled a linguistic kill shot before she's even the Democratic nominee.

Pretty good, that's kind of video that can (and should!) be used by Trump.

Probably should avoid using Fox news if you are aiming to get the less retarded leftists (mainly people who dislike Hillary) , normal fag, or berine- idiots to listen.

Terrible choice in music. Doesn't fit the pace or content at all.

I'd prefer the music be cut out in all honesty as well. Bumping for needed Shillary propaganda thread

On certain occasions defense attorneys are appointed to defendants by the state, but for the most part they can choose who they wish to defend.

Not only was this a choice for Hillary to defend the guy, but she did it as a favor for a prosecution friend. She defended a rapist who she knew was guilty just to do a favor for a friend to move up the food chain. Hillary has been Shillary her whole career.

No Hitmans?

Boring!

But that would mean she failed on purpose, which would mean she didn't help the rapist. Are you sure about this?

Where are you going with this? Do you really believe pulling the "I was just doing my job" defense will hold when the defendant was guilty and Hillary laughed about what she did? Take a look at George Zimmerman's trial and how even though the evidence pointed to Zimmerman doing nothing to warrant the manslaughter charge, we still had SJWs and/or MSM pundits going on about White Privilege or how chimping out was warranted.

Zimmerman was neither a woman, nor a liberal.

The rapist Hillary defended was a man. I don't know he voted for in past elections.

There's another thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/5832790.html

Someone should read the book and post the best parts.

HIDF, CIDF or DIDF? CTRIDF is too long.

thx fam. For Posting the webm too.I have a similar Shillary video on my channel from a few weeks ago, but it was way too long and I tried to be way too cute with it. DIdn't really put too much thought in to it tbh, but this one turned out much better, and based Ann Coulter goes well with the music IMO.

Actually, wht do you guys think about the background music? Adds to the presentation? or should I leave that type of shit out of the one I'm making now on SHapiro and another Hillary one?

Appreciate any feedback. And just to be clear, the retarded Bernie title and thumbnail is only to leach views off of the retarded Bernie milllenials (posted it to r/SandersforPresident and got a nice 300 or so starting views to get it moving and some likes in my metrics) that will click the shit out of my clickbaity title at the speed of light. Will change that shit to something more Pro-Trump and a new thumbnail eventually.

PS. Allow me to shill my Moon Man song as well. First one I've ever done. Editing a Moonman song is wayyyyy more tedious and time consuming than I had imagined btw. Only like 50 views cus it either sucks dick, or could be the fact I only have ike 10 subscribers…. lol.

It's a clever tactic.
She's forced to either admit that she's made more mistakes, or admit she's crooked.
I guarantee that he's got a plan of attack for any retort she has.

Bumpity

Checked

oh for God's sake is that why Hillary tried that awful bullshit with the reset button and shit? She thought Putin was in her pocket and didn't realize that leaders like Putin will take your money and then ask what you've done for him recently so she gets all pissy when he's playing real politik and she's playing make believe.

Can you guys imagine if Russia released the hacked E-mails? They might be holding it off until after the convention so the Democrats can't shoehorn in another candidate last minute without stirring a pot of shit.

Good post. But TL:DR.

You should look up the software Vocaloid. You can produce literal synths that sing. Instead of simply talking. Look it up, you'll be impressed.

Also why dont you just contact evalion and make a song with her.

Is Hillary Clinton the Israeli Spy Known as MEGA?
Did you know that Vince Foster, Hillary Clinton, and Jonathan Pollard were all simultaneously partners at Rose Law Firm? Yes, THAT Jonathan Pollard, the spy for Israel who stole and enormous amount of intelligence from the USA and sold it to Israel.
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/is-hillary-clinton-israeli-spy-known-as.html

Bump.