Reminder to save money for an assault rifle in case the unlikely happens and Hillary wins

Reminder to save money for an assault rifle in case the unlikely happens and Hillary wins.

I got $660 saved up since last month, I'll keep saving that up until october/november when its in the bag for either candidate. If Trump I'll buy a federal CCW license if Hillary I'm buying as many assault rifles and compatible ammo as I can ship to myself with the sum.

Not saying hes going to lose but it can't hurt to be prepared.

Other urls found in this thread:

amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tick tock mother fucker. Hurry up.

For canucks the best choice is the Type 97 or M14 clone.

AR-15 are a pain in my dick to get here, better off with non-restricted

a remington 870 clone is fine too

I'm moving to Mexico if Clinton wins. The Mexico that's really Canada.

Can always have more especially if they're going to be banned

i'd like to add an an ar-10 (or anything that shoots 7.62x51) and my three-generation collection will be complete. i probably wouldn't make master race children in this fucked up world, but i need a 4th generatoon son to hand all these guns to when i die. =\

one smith and wesson revolver, the rest are jammed up nigger guns

why is the tommygun/ppsh hiding in the back fagwad

you better buy soon. high end parts are starting to get scarce. anytime I go to the lgs someone is buying an ar or ak. you haven't tried to buy anything during any of the last two elections if you think you can wait till the election. a larger lgs in my area would get a pallet of ARs in and they'd be sold or "sold" within hours.
buy ammo too. shit to plink with and quality bonded hollowpoints/softpoints for defense.

Hello again, Swissbro

Oh hai fbi.

Honestly, I've thought about moving to Europe after I get out of college. Watching America ideologically AND demographically implode really getting to me. I keep thinking that maybe moving to the UK or somewhere would be good for me. They're imploding too, but they're not my countrymen. I care, but not quite as much.

My current reaction to the state of the US:
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? STOP IMPLODING? AT LEAST SUPPORT THE FREE SPEECH! I MEAN – AT FUCKING LEAST – DO THAT MUCH! I GENUINELY HATE ALL OF YOU WITH THE DEEPEST OF CONVICTIONS!

Becomes:

It sounds like a good future!

Your jealously has gone from oozing out of every pore and into your shitposting. Maybe you can make yourself a nice spear with that pocketknife your grandfather bought you. You can mumble something about, 'nigger guns' while shaping it.

Link related should be of use. SKS is God-tier for killing Chads.
amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/APPROVED_POORFAG_GUNS

I need to get the fuck out of this thread before I derail it with a flame war.

I guess I can shoot people with some rubberbands. If I aim for the eye I can steal their gun and gun them.

its a wiki that you can edit actually, feel free to correct any wrong information there

It'll never get through Congress, retard

Why would you not own a Firearm? You are truly a citizen if you own a good Firearm, its the American way.

I will. I've never been involved in wiki because they always seem to develop cliques and edit wars. does that kind of faggotry go on?
sage for off topic

No idea since I don't frequent /k/ very much. I doubt they would succumb to such faggotry. This isn't ED.

never gotten into /k/ myself either. I'll give this wiki a shot when I get home.

Trump would probably be arrested for hate speech if he said the things he's saying in Europe.

Won't matter, Hillary will elect communists to the supreme court and she'll declare everything she does law and her cronies will say its constitutional. Her daughter said her mother wants to elect supreme court judges to rewrite the 2nd amendment.

This is one of the things that makes America great. The freedom of speech is something we hold sacred. That is why it is the first of all the amendments. Everyone from commies to lolbertarians to lgbtbbq supporters to canadians can say whatever the fuck they want. The left hates this because it allows for people to express opposing ideas. Sadly this freedom is only free in legality. If you express certain opinions you likely lose your job, never get hired again, and be ridiculed.

No matter who wins or what happens, it is always a good idea to stock up on ammo and weapons. You cant rely on others for your salvation, it has to be fought hard for with your own two goddamn hands. No hitler will most likely rise up from our ranks and do everything for you. You guys managed to shift the overton window almost entirely with your own power. So, never get fucking demoralized and realize that we can fucking change stuff. We just need to do it manually. If by shitposting on the internet, against leftists, spreading of scientific racial facts, or by bullets. It doesnt fucking matter, everything we do to better ourselves, nobody else will do for us. And everyone will be against us as it always is. Those small few groups that are for us, like david duke are really few and far in between, and they dont really have that much power anyhow.

Build your own for 700. You can buy premium parts too and have a 1000 dollar AR

SKS is great and stripper clips can actually be an advantage in case SHTF, they're not as great a deal in the US anymore cuz of import bans theyre like $400 these days. Good luck getting a decent one under $300. Canada has it much better

Dont bother with the extended/changeable mags just practice with stripper clips and you will reload incredibly fast

Palmetto state armory usually has pretty good deals for AR kits

Retards like you are why I sell guns when elections come up.

I have an M1A2 Abrams tank. I'm all set!

Money. Some of us can't spare the money to buy a gun.

Stop being a NEET and save up the $200 to buy a decent budget shotgun.

I don't want a shotgun, and especially not a budget shotgun. I'm not going to buy a gun just for the sake of having it. If I'm going to put money out for one, I'm going to get one that I want, that has multiple uses outside of home defense.

almost any gun is better then no gun. By all means, defend yourself with a club until you can buy your tavor

Jesus, at least buy any old shitty 22 and start practicing. You don't learn this shit overnight. You are already behind the curve.

Rifles are pretty damn cheap. Seriously, you can get one for the same price as some of the more common handguns. Nice thing about the AR-15 platform is if you buy cheap you can always mod it later on. Not efficient, but the opportunity is always there.

The real problem I'm having (being a Transemite) is the goddamn ammo. Finally picked up 1,000 rounds that set me back $330. If only that shit was $99 I'd have 10,000 by now. Depressing having to invest so much for rounds.

Then again you should always train: One shot, one kill.

I started stocking up around 2002 and I was paying probably half or less then that for real fucking nato, and I thought the price was outrageous. Except for turning a lot of it into bangs and holes, it turned into a great investment.

But even a 22 bolt action and a brick or two of whatever is cheap is a good thing if that is all you can afford. Practice.

Not how combat works in real life. And no, you won't be some sniper sneaking around headshotting people from the bushes.

I had all my firearms confiscated.

I don't fear death, I have seen the face of government

I have been playing video games for 20 years and I'm already an expert so yes, you can. All you have to do is hide well, aim and shoot.

What country?

Guess

What not just save like $3-400, buy a moist nugget and some ammo?

Australia

What a amazing guess!.

Could it be the dystopian bureaucracy and regulation that put it up there on the top ten list of unlivable countries.

I'm still baffled at what happened to you all.

But I can say the same for a lot of places.

they were nice when they were $80

for $400 you'd have to be retarded to not get something better

I love the fact that we are also a toilet for American T.V.

We get all of the American culture with none of the goodies.

If the Chinese were to invade Australia it would be a blessing in disguise.

If you want to stock up on ARs, you buy just the lower recievers. Its the only part the ATF considers a "firearm". The rest of the gun you can buy with no background check and have it shipped directly to your house without going through a FFL.

Look for sales of the rifle kits to build them out on memorial day, veterans day, 4th of july, black Friday ect. Palmetto state armory has build kits on daily and weekly sales every once in a while too.

Find yourself a $300 kit on sale and a $40 Anderson lower at your LGS and you got yourself a sub $400 AR.

not nearly as cheap anymore, if you're gonna go for it, might as well spend a little more and grab a VZ or AK

sage all /k/ike threads

I got mine.
Adding another two this summer.
If Clinton wins I'll buy two more.

R8 My armory
My current Armory

Never owned a gun before. Thinking of moving into the deep south where a state allows us to carry.

What's a beginner's recommended guns for self defence?

Fuck you nigger. This thread is about self defense in the case of a possible civil war.

Really it shouldn't be "if Hillary wins I'm stocking up", if Trump wins niggers could still chimp out.

9m is a good starter for pistols
Basic AR15 is good, you don't need all the fancy shit just a sight and a sling.
For shotguns, they are really overrated.

I carry a S&W shield 9mm. Its a good reliable cheap$300 gun that conceals easily.

Video games taught me that unless you're fighting aliens or are in a building and suck at aiming, you don't use shotguns.

Move to the cooler parts of Arizona, whenever a Democrat rep tries to pass any kind of gun regulation every single county sheriff issues a statement to the state legislature that they will not enforce any firearms regulation laws and that they'd better call the ATF to patrol the streets if they want it done.

checked, and right on Arizona

I'll check it out. How much ammo would be a good amount as well?

(czeched)
I have more friends and family in the South but Arizona always seemed pretty based.

It's pretty much true.

Max range with a 3" double X mag with a three medium slug load is about 150 yards. It still holds a tight group on target. Anything beyond that and one slug might hit. Sure a single slug would reach that far but it isn't accurate for shit still.

Depends on where you buy.
I'd recommend just shopping around.
You can sometimes find a better deal then what I have found.
9m 50rounds at 8.80 a box

If you don't live out in the country already, you need to start thinking about it.
If Hillary wins, I honestly believe cities will become prison tier, like any with majority niggers already have.

I dont own a gun either but someone gave me some advice. Smallef is good for conceal, but not always the best choice. Smaller gun for the same caliber means more kick and a sore hand. The gun will do you no good if it is uncomfortabke to shoot because then you wont practice with it, esp as a beginner. Also,
Calibers go 32 acp -> 0.380 -> 9mm -> .40 -> .45 for handguns. .380 is a smaller caliber but more than adequate for defense because of newer bullet technology (hollow points), but i hear the ammo is pricier since 9mm is so ubiquitous.

Revolvers are nice to consider as well because racking the slide can be annoying for beginners. Also if you have a female friend that wants to learn to shoot, this can be a huge pain and in a emergency you dont want that as an obstacle in the way. Girls love revolvers for this reason.

I dont know anything about salt raifus though.

Are you joking about the Canadians? They have hate speech laws.

See Ernst Zundel and, more recently, Arthur Topham.

I feel like if SHTF there would be alot of guns laying around from the dead/ /k/ommando stockpiles

Better option is spend that on a drill press and a die set for 80% AR lowers. No ATF paperwork, no serial numbers, and still completely legal.

an assault rifle is a real thing. an assault weapon is a made-up phrase the media uses. fuck off, poser.

inb4 i was pretending to be retarded

Buy a Mosin for sub-200 and get the barrel re-milled if it shoots like shit
Should be good for at least 100m

Here's some minor advice on small guns. The shorter the barrel, the more energy is wasted when the bullet is fired. And it has a logarithmic relation, this means that as your barrel gets shorter, the rate of energy dropoff increases. Going from a 3 inch to a 2 inch barrel is a dramatic decrease in energy for the projectile, in the range of 25-30%, but 6 to 5 is not nearly as noticeable. I personally think 3 inch barrels are probably the best for carrying, but I am just a civilian. Also, smaller revolvers are fucking annoying to shoot if they have 2inch or shorter barrels because the ejector rod is shortened.

Your first gun should be a 22.

10/22 is pretty much THE beginner's gun. You'll still use it even if you have a collection of 100 guns.

The SR 22 is good if you want a pistol.

Anyone who says you cant use a 22 for self defense is just LARPing.

The best presents are placed in the back of the tree to be brought out at the end

Listen asshole. It's no longer pre-sandy-hoax. .22LR availabiltiy is shit. You used to be able to go into wallymart on any given day and walk out with 5000 rounds for less than $200.

While a .22LR is something to have in your collection if you have more than one gun, your first gun should be a small 9mm pistol

9mm for various reasons:
Small, and relatively inexpensive round
The most popular pistol cartridge world wide
Very lethal (inb4 hurr .45 means shooting once)
You can get a fair amount of capacity.

Go get yourself a Glock 26. This will accept the larger guns magazines as well. It gives you everything you need and very little you don't. It's fairly concealable (no you can't hide it in your banana hammock faggit). Glocks are simple, emminently reliable, and very accurate. Don't let these faggits persuade you to buy a H&K or Sig, or whatever fancy faggit gun they think is better. Those guns are objectively worse, and way more expensive too.

You're welcome.

If you get a M&P Shield, don't get the faggot Kalifornia version with the magazine disconnect.

As for ammo, I'm of the opinion you aren't comfortable until you have 10,000 rounds. And get quality ammo: at least 9mm NATO, or preferably JHP +P ammo (I'm partial to Winchester RA9TA)

Link to this ammo. That's pretty cheap at 17.6¢ per round

Racking the slide shouldn't be an issue because you should always carry with one in the pipe. This isn't the movies where every asshole has to rack their slide.

I don't really like revolvers for personal defense. The trigger pull is either long and hard for a conceal gun with a recessed hammer, or if you have an exposed hammer, something to get caught on. About the only justification for a revolver is so you can shoot from within your pocket or purse. But that's some outlier bullshit in my opinion.

99% of what the media calls an assault rifle/weapon is a "sporting rifle". An assault rifle must be full automatic in order for it to truly be an assault rifle. The cringe is that the media intentionally misidentifies any rifle as an assault rifle to further push their jew narative.

It's a pistol. You aren't shooting 300m. You are shooting less than 20m. The amount of energy lost by having a shorter barrel doesn't matter.

nofunz detected

I don't care much for shotguns, but they still have their uses. For shooting things on the move they are hard to beat, as long as you're not talking much further then something in your yard.

Probably going to be dead at the government's hands, so those won't be available unless they fall off the back of a truck. Then again, we might be willing to sell a fair amount of government equipment.

It is a real thing, but 1)doesn't apply to what you will be getting and 2)no one with a lick of sense would start a thread calling it that. Did you just find Holla Forums in the last month after getting fed up with reddit?

.22 and dry firing are the only ways to practice cheaply these days.
Only having a pistol is fine if you live in an apartment. I can't picture that being my first gun, and certainly not a glawk. Then again, not everyone can ride around in their pickup with random rifles everywhere.

(checked)
Nice catch.

im not a nofunz, but these threads are pointless as fuck if we have an official board for weapons. also /k/ is filled with "israel is our greatest ally" cuckservatives who think the holocaust happened.
they also get triggered if you even have one negative opinion on the moist nugget lmao

No it's not. They do tend to be libertarians and ancaps though.

I own one and I like it as a beater. I lucked into a surprisingly accurate one. They are overpriced now, the bolt sucks, the trigger is retardly heavy, and the carbines are nothing but flinch-inducing memes to scare retards.

That opinion gets no criticism on /k/.

This thread is pointless, but I'm not the one who is retarded enough to not own one and telling us to wait until hillary is going to get elected like OP. It should be deleted, but it IS instructional on spotting massive clueless faggots.

If y you're carrying then no racking slide doesnt matter but it might if youre in a home situation where the gun is stored unloaded.

Also main advantage for revolvers is that they don't jam, but whatever, im not some revolver fanatic, just wanted to give some basic info to someone who said they don't own a gun.

Tangent: if youre looking to fire from within a pocket, get that four bullet pillbox gun with a quickloader in the grip. Its hilarious but i forget what it's called.

So we can't talk about guns because k exists but then you claim k userbase is a bunch of blue pilled faggots.

Jesus christ mods here are terrible. What the flying fuck anchor an actual good thread.