‘Refugee Child’ Sexually Assaults 10-Year-Old Girl After Liberal Parents House Him

SWEDEN YES

It was also reported today that another migrant in Sweden, a 42-year-old Syrian, had abused his position as a child minder and sexually assaulted a 4-year-old in his care.

The mother of the first victim, from Skåne Höör in southern Sweden, had “opened her heart” to two “child refugees” last summer, and brought them into her home alongside her two adult children and the 10-year-old.

One of the migrants, known as Isaac according to Avpixlat, did not reciprocate the kindness.

It was explained in court that the trusting mother had allowed him and the 10-year-old to spend plenty of time together, alone. One evening in the living room, after making and sharing photos on their smartphones, the girl fell asleep.

The full cuckery can be found here.
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/

EXPLAIN YOURSELF SVEN

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436988/Mother-ten-year-old-boy-raped-Austrian-swimming-pool-Iraqi-said-sexual-emergency-says-regrets-telling-children-migrants-need-help.html
barenakedislam.com/2016/05/11/swedish-liberal-bleeding-heart-opens-her-home-to-muslim-refugee-who-promptly-sexually-assaults-her-daughter/
archive.is/T3FHi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are the bets that she will try to dissuade people from "Islamophobia"?

Bump for DOTR.

Aka Holla Forums gets enriched.

shame on you rasheed, now say you are sorry and go next door, they need a babbysitter for the evening.

if she is retarded enough to invite rapists into her home and leave them alone with her daughter, you know she has already defended them in swedecuck media.

why does the scorpion stings?

Oh no, sub-humans raped a sub-human. Who fucking cares? Holla Forums needs to stop reporting on the shit that happens in places like Sweden and Germany. No one fucking cares anymore. I wrote them off and I'll never show any respect to them again. They can all get fucking raped and beheaded for all I care. The dumb bitch welcomed them into her house. Seriously, if this isn't proof of her intellectual inferiority and her low genetic worth, I don't know what is. Nordic genetics are the fucking worst. Empathetic, irrational sub-humans…

TAKE ME IN, O TENDER WOMAN

They refused to listen, now they are paying the price.
How's the swedecuck media going to spin this?

a sexual emergency?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436988/Mother-ten-year-old-boy-raped-Austrian-swimming-pool-Iraqi-said-sexual-emergency-says-regrets-telling-children-migrants-need-help.html

So basically there was not a woman in an arm-length so he grabbed a boy? Definitely sounds like an emergency.

So it's a Rape Capacitor then?

Swedes are not my "white brothers." They're Nordics, and if history teaches us anything, they're the niggers of our race. They're completely irrational and prone to being led. I can't believe when I was young I bought into the nonsense of them being great, based on Vikings and whatnot. What a joke. Not one great civilization of Europe was inhabited by Nordic peoples. These people are genetic filth that exist to pollute our gene pool. If you're this self-destructive, then fuck you. You don't deserve to live. This is natural selection.

Does anyone have a list of all the refugee rapes?

oy gevalt

you are a dumb motherfucker if you think we can win this racewar by writing off every white person
who isn't redpilled. it's like the wait for Hitler bullshit. we're already losing and were being outbred.

barenakedislam.com/2016/05/11/swedish-liberal-bleeding-heart-opens-her-home-to-muslim-refugee-who-promptly-sexually-assaults-her-daughter/

How long must this idiocy go on?

I predict it will all happen when the EU collapses, soon.

Good, it's working. These dumbfucks need to take on the responsibility themselves if they want refugees so badly.

Pick one

I'm not saying write off everyone that isn't, I'm saying I don't give a shit about the dead weight anymore. Nordic peoples are dead weight. It's not a coincidence that all people with their genetic makeup are like this. It's no coincidence that the farther you get from them, the more protective people are of their own and their cultures. It's time we admit that Nordic peoples are not superior, but inferior. They may be white, but they are intellectually inferior. Not to say they're not innovative and whatnot, but they seem to have an inability to discern right from wrong. They seem to have an aversion to defending their lives (which is unnatural). They seem to lack all sense of individuality, like the Chinese, and follow in the exact footsteps of their leaders, to a T, and never question where they're going or why (unlike the Chinese though they lack their will to survive and have no sense of self-worth). They don't have the intellectual capacity to survive. So why the fuck should anyone care? We're all subject to the same propaganda, yet coincidentally the farther North you go, the more effective the propaganda is. Oh I wonder why…

By the way, we had a thread on here with stats of the ethnic makeup of voters in the US, and who they voted for. Go figure, those who were ethnically Northern Euro tended to vote against Trump. Again, I have to assume this is genetic, not propaganda. We're all subject to it, yet it affects those with Northern Euro genetics far more effectively. Whether in Europe, or the US.

The large nordic population in Minnesota voted for fucking rubio, after all.

lmao, the fact that you have had like four threads on this pretending its new every time proves you are spending all of your time on Holla Forums to escape reality.

Why should I explain myself when a retarded woman did something retarded?
I have no connection to her, don't live near her and actively oppose immigration.

Explain why you do nothing but escape on Holla Forums you gigantic pussy.

Rev up those twatter accounts. We need to make such a stink about this that the kike media can't bury it like they did Rotherham

That's good to know. If I'm ever in Austria I can pick a random woman on the street to rape and not be charged because I was desperate.

Holla Forums also buried Rotherham.
This one assault has gotten more attention than Rotherham, and Rotherham never fucking ended.

So many Euro countries and a big chunk of the USA is worse off than Sweden but you retards deny it pathologically because you can't handle the real world.

Oh yeah that's a great reply you disgusting fucking shitskin!
Why don't you go hang yourself by your entrails you minuscule do-nothing passive supporter of white genocide basement-dwelling cunt.

USE ARCHIVE YOU FUCKING KIKE

archive.is/T3FHi

Too bad the mother wasn't raped instead.

Hahaha, go back to 4cuck

Can't even write anything more than an intoned sentence because you would have to face reality.
I pity you, ant.

#TeachIslamNotToRape

Kids are sadly collateral damage of moms fucked up brain. The mother deserved this, the kids didnt.

Raped and killed, you mean to say.

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

According to some research, the projection of one's negative qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.[2]

What are you so angry about user? It's ok, you can tell us.

tbqh

The fucking sandnigger in that pic needs to get his face washed with drain cleaner.

Wouldn't it be funny if we could nominate her somehow for 'best mother of the world' award or some shit? That would be hillarious.

needs more thumbnails
gotta admit, that's pretty tame considering all else they've done

world needs more thumbnails

imageboards are for images
headlines are forgettable
screencap everything

Sooner than they think, there is going to be a reckoning. God help them.

If this doesn't wake these people up nothing will.
It's like they want to be exterminated.

Holy fuck

THEY KEPT THE LITTLE BOY WHO HAD JUST BEEN RAPED IN THE SAME FUCKING ROOM WITH THE MUDSLIME RAPIST

looks like single mother strikes again and as always its at her own kids.

Being white aint free. The ground of europe has to littered with the blood of niggers and muslims. Swedes aka swedecucks are not my white brothers. They are total faggots and probably jews as well :DDD Praise hitler
couldn't help it you started off so dank

Well, in that same country a "17 year old" (well, he wasn't required to produce documentation of his age, no refugees are, since that's racist) was given 22 hours' community service for raping a 12 year old just a few months ago (because he claimed to be sleep deprived - poor guy), so I can't say I'm surprised.

I just cant believe people can be this fucking stupid, we don't deserve to live any more, just glass the surface of the earth.

I don't know which makes me more angry: the shitskin stealing the baby, or the fucking reporters just standing there to get a good picture.

RWDS

They literally sacrifice the safety of their own child for a sandnigger.

This goes against every natural survival instinct. Leftists are absolutely mentally ill and do not deserve to be treated as humans.

Please speak for yourself Sven.

Be gone demon!

What is it now, Holla Forums.

Fuck off, the NSDAP started out as just a little group of people and they grew by standing for what they believed, grow a fucking spine.