Elysium - One of The Most Racist Films In History - Movie Review

Elysium - One of The Most Racist Films In History - Movie Review

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/5971678.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The soundtrack is beautiful.
Vid related.

God, alex has such a reprehensible aura of cognitive dissonance to him. makes me sick to the stomach.
Kinda justifies the huge amount of butthurt people cause when they raid his stream

Can't view OP. It's in webm, I can only see mp4

How about you stupid niggers learn how to use the internet?

I'll tell you about us "stupid niggers" who can't use webM.
WebM is a shitty, open source, in-development format that has absolutely zero operational consistency between internet browsers.

How could you really call a "Tesla" a car?

Elysium, kek

Yea, those poor poor people living exactly like modern-day Mexicans. How horribly oppressed they all are, with their beer and BBQ and free time after work.

Nice way trying to move the goal post from OP.

For OP.

So Holla Forums, what is the bingo for cuckservatives and Volksverräter again?
NAZI
ILLUMINATI
RACIST
HITLER
FASCIST
GERMAN
NATIONALIST
GENOCIDE
HOLOCAUST

Feel free to add.

This image keeps getting posted, but aren't the patents open for Tesla, effectively making it the material equivalent of open source?

Booo hooo hooo muh racism
Gtfo. I'll start listening to alex again when he starts shoving that beta octane straight up his ass with the life straw. He is nothing but a showman, he should not be taken seriously. Stopped watch when he basically booted Jessie Ventura off his should when he spoke out about the false media and fbi informants. When he went on Piers Morgan that was the last straw. Alex thinks he's a tough guy. (He's not)

From the same person as district 9, which was essentially anti refugee. I don't think you need to worry.

Not gonna watch it but what is he saying?

Elysium was explicitly anti-white and pro-immigration and was made by a cucked white south african

Damn auto correct.

Yes, that's basically what he says.

ALEX IS A SHOWMAN.
I LISTENED TO HIM BACK IN '99 KID. HE ABUSES HIS SPONSORSHIPS AND LIES WHEN HE DOESN'T GET HIS WAY.

Stop using a gay Apple device you faggot, and get a machine with a good browser.

Hi Richard

Mexican racism is ok because it's poor loser racism. White racism needs to be discussed often because feigning outrage gets them to open their wallets from guilt or to prove their not racist.

what a useless tool in your pic, who the fuck takes selfies of smoking a cigarette like that? I mean weed sure but what the fuck.

no

it was propaganda trying to guilt whites into cucking for muh shitskins who dindu nuffin

Okay, now I hate Alex Jones.

It is absolutely amazing that this man could get this that wrong.

It is almost painful to watch.

He has to be controlled-op - I refuse to believe any man who was genuinely this retarded could become as powerful as he has become.

I would use two Gameboy Colors hotboxed together with an old Sony bunnyear television and a set of graphing calculators for processing power before going within a thousand miles of this Orwellian botnet shit that's getting pushed now, both in hardware and in software. Anyone who would take something shiny that fucks you over something that isn't shiny that doesn't fuck you is an idiot who deserves to be on the lists you'll wind up on.

I'll gladly take all kinds of hits to my quality of life to not get fucked in the ass.

To be fair the Hammerhead i-Eagle is 1% of the cost of a Tesla

Your other stupid thread got bumplocked:

Christopher Nolan as Fascist Filmmaker?
8ch.net/pol/res/5971678.html

This one will be bumplocked soon. Bye.