Well Holla Forums?

well Holla Forums?

I have the weirdest boner, 'Cause you're really only after '74-'75 'Cause you're really only after '74-'75

Half nigger here. I beat up my girlfriend a few times when she showed warning signs. Told her I'd kill her or sell her to Muslims if she kept it up. She knocked that shit off pretty quick.

is this a waifu thread?

MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS== ==MODS

wew lad >>>/gaschamber/

hah if I ever saw the woman I loved in bed with a nigger I would make the news that day. Cuckolds are the worlds most emotionally weak people on earth.

please do me a favor and delete yourself, OP

Epic thread op.

>>>/cuckshed/

That's why I mentioned I was a nigger. You ought to learn a few things from us

what are we supposed to be butthurt about? that you are a cuck?

I think so.

It's like being butthurt at watching OP hit himself in the head with a hammer.

damn niggers, you have no honor, kill self pls

Stop bumping this thread you fucking newfags

whats the point of being stronger than someone if they know you're never going to use it

rape

Oh look a slide thread

Enjoy your ban :^)

kiddo, u havin a giggle?

epic troll kid, my hat goes off to you and this amazing thread.

your asspain is delicious

this looks like a home invasion rape scene, the man is being beaten and tied up by 5 niggers off camera

Rape was always an option

:DDDD

but tbh I've "raped" my girlfriend too. it gets the point across.

muh dikkk

Why is the white race so good at giving up?

:^)

wow such alpha

the jews

thanks

Where there is a carrot, there is also a stick.

you are worse than OP pic

Filtered & Reported

hope you die of GRID, faggot OP

forceful correction is the better term. its very controlled. usually you just have to hold her down and slap her. they get really scared of belts, which are perfect because its safer than using your hand. right after you explain to her why you beat her up, tell her you'll do it again, and then nurse her back to happiness, and then fuck her

b-but you are op

Why not do both? Beat up and rape your girlfriend then allow her to cuck you and repeat.