Biographer: Caitlyn Jenner Experienced ‘Sex Change Regret,’ Might De-Transition

Biographer: Caitlyn Jenner Experienced ‘Sex Change Regret,’ Might De-Transition

archive.is/v0aVN

MFW TRUMP'S PRESENCE IS MAKING EVEN TRANNY JENNER RETURN TO SEEMING NORMALCY

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/reports-caitlyn-jenner-regretted-sex-change-may-de-transition/#
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2921528/The-man-s-TWO-sex-changes-Incredible-story-Walt-Laura-REVERSED-operation-believes-surgeons-quick-operate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When are people going to start calling him out on his obvious publicity stunt? There is a reason he never had his junk cut off.

how does transitioning work

The lefties will probably be the first to lead the charge if he does "de-transition".

Like so.

it has my pity.

Lel, he might just stay a tranny till the statute of limitations causes the charge to be dropped.

Bruce Jenner on suicide watch like all other tranny degenerates

JUST A PRANK BRO xD

I'm interested to hear what tumblr & co. now think.

Trips of the void confirm.

they put xim in the nuclear chamber and mutate xer chromosomes

Did he lop it off yet?

he will be assassinated, make it look like overdose

Could he transition to an anime character instead?

Well, this would terrific news. In all honesty it would wipe out all the negative karma Jenner has accumulated over the last year and redeem him. He shouldn't waste any time and do it now, because i am sure there are people in power who'd love to kill him and turn into some kind of hero for the mentally ill community.

They release this crap to drive up demand for his book.

I FEAR THIS NEW, NORMAL WORLD WE'RE ENTERING INTO

I am extremely uncomfortable.

Oh wow, i didn't realize that this made international news.
This would be a serious blow to the mentally ill gender perversion movement.
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but he should "de-transition" asap, before they have a chance to kill him.

This is some massive organized Psy-Op. Watch him turn gay now or something

If that happens, Trump should pin it on Hillary.

I've been thinking this too.

There is still one pressing issue he has to acknowledge however, and that's the murder charge he skirted out of through this subterfuge.

Come on Bruce, do the right thing. If he starts putting reality over feelings, embracing his masculinity once more, pleads guilty regarding the death of Kim Howe and does his time like a fucking man, then he'll regain my respect. Otherwise he can continue to fuck off. I don't give a shit that he supports Trump right now.

the Bears universe switched back to normal and so did Bruce's gender.

he can prove that he was mentally insane with all this transhit and get away with murder

My girlfriend turned down going out on a girl night and spent the night with me last night doing stupid shit.

BRUCE KILLED CAITLYN!!!

What is going on?

see;

Trump is causing the universe to revert to its normal state.

>>>/x/

Nah, the left is all-in on this one. They'll have to defend it somehow, probably it'll be all our fault for bullying a strong, independent womyn.
Meanwhile, dude killed someone and got away with it by wearing a dress for a while.

How could a man go from an Olympic gold medalist to a mentally fucked tranny? I don't know but Bruce has my pity.

I fucking knew it.

I'll bet he never chopped his dick off. Bruce still likes chicks.

and he's a republican, AND a Donald Trump supporter. This is meme magic in itself.

HAHAHAHAHA
All the fainting couch tranny dramatics from sjw ilk and HE fucking jumps ship.
Good shit.

IF BRUCE GOES BACK THIS WILL PRODUCE MORE SALT THEN THERE IS IN THE ENTIRE OCEAN HOLY FUCK

HOLD UP

so no Sports Illustrated cover of him naked?

Athletes at that level tend to have really fucked up childhoods.

Brainwashing, peer pressure, positive association with something damaging, and possibly someone whispering in his ear.

Man dressed as woman decides being a woman isn't fun anymore, doesn't know why real women are not attracted to him… top kek.

wat?

No. It literally will be a cover of him naked now, rather than a cover of her naked.

Maybe he wants to get a shot at winning man of the year also??

True transitioning never occurs, unless something as drastic as
can be done. Since the 'trans' still has their original birth DNA, they are never really what they pretend to be. The physical part is aided by surgery, and then the'll also take hormone regulators to stop the body from producing what its DNA blueprint demands.

good luck making a working cock out of that

Looks good enough to me.

He never cut his off, it was all a sham to get out of killing that guy.

That just makes it even better.

i hope for his sake he never cut it off or else he might end up with a meat filled sausage like FtM trannys

you outta spoiler dat shit brah

That accident wasn't Bruce's fault. He was rearended and pushed into the other lane of traffic. Investigators claimed he wasn't speeding, but was going faster than he should of in the weather conditions, which is nonsense because it's southern california, and it was sunny

why would he go and take a manslaughter/murder charge after admitting he isn't mentally ill when the whole tranny thing was a publicity stunt to to distract from the fact that he killed someone and disrupt a criminal investigation/tril?

its just a grafted on tube of skin from the leg

Wasn't he texting or something while driving? It's been forever since I gave a shit about the case. And tha might not may not have mattered in a wrongful death case, which would've cost him and his rich cunt family shitloads of money.

meant for though necessitates that reply too

more like when are people going to admit that this is a form of mental illness?

i don't think the gif is enough to express the level of disgust required for that shit.

When politicians stop manipulating and pandering mentally ill people for votes.

In other words, never.

fukin hilarious, saved

8ch.pl 8ch.net

It's too late you fucking retard. You've already doused yourself in hormones and fucked your shit up. You will never return to normalcy no matter how hard you try and it's all your own god damned fault. Hopefully your waste of a life will serve as a testament as to how far you can go into ruining yourself and how there's no way back out once you do, but I doubt anyone who needs it will listen. Good luck not killing yourself when you figure all of this out.

I very much doubt he can de transition just like that. But with shit ton of money they can probably make him look like a man again.

I just hope he'll try to go back, the salt would be really nice.

quit shaving

Who needs horror films when reality is scarier?

So he has two assholes now?

dyin right now fam

You put on a dress and say, "Call me Caitlyn", then those people dim-witted enough to thoughtlessly enable your mental illness nod their heads and act like you're sane.

it was just denied as untrue by jenner. holy fucking shit

well, who has a reason to lie.

So the source is a biography? What about from the mouth of the man himself?

Source?

No sauce…
Get lost!

I would have gone more for "bear trap".

If we meme it, we can make it happen.

cbsnews.com/news/reports-caitlyn-jenner-regretted-sex-change-may-de-transition/#

that being said the author could have been telling the truth and jenner is currently somewhat indecisive still mentally ill

Still not out of the degenerate's own face.

Living with the Kardashian clan would drive anyone to insanity

fake rumor, faggots

Thanks for sourcing. Although, the fact that a "rep" said this, and didn't give any explicit reputation (they just said "lol stoopid it's fake because fjsfjs) is fishy.
Seems like they're trying to cover this up before the left implodes again. Until DeJennerate itself confirms either side of this, I'll still doubt it.

My brain isn't working tonight. I meant explicit refutation…

This.
Admittedly, part of me is just holdng on to hope beyond hope that it's true because the narrative fissure it would cause would be nigh irreperable.
Resonably, however, I still think that there is at least some truth to this for many reasons (high suicide rate of trannies and the like). I also think the freak's wranglers will do their damnedest to stiffle this as much as possible, especially if it is true.

If anything, Jenner not coming forward himself to confront it is proof enough that there is at least some merit.

sorry for leaving you hanging.
it totally would be the shitstorm of a lifetime. I still can't believe all of these happenings are happening and shit is coming apart all over the place. I knew meme magic would reach its apex some day.

Am I the only one who immediately thought of this?
goes trans-woman
goes trans-woman lesbian
wants to go back to being a man

More like "get out of jail free card".

THE GOD EMPEROR AND OUR MEME MAGIC COMBINED IS BRINGING US BACK HOME, TO THE BEARENSTEIN UNIVERSE WHERE EVERYTHING IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD

HOLY SHIT, TZIMISCE ARE REAL

The thing is, I don't think that will every be possible.

For the simple reason that men have different amounts of neurons in the brain than women. So they are functionally completely different.

Even the concept of feeling that way is not possible, and it is, therefore, a false mental construct. Because it cannot be any way other than it is in reality.

Is he going to Re-Bruce himself?

YUUUUUGE

You know there are men out there who have masturbated to cait jenner. Probably people on this board, too.

I'm not even disgusted anymore, just really really disappointed.

If youre a dude you take andro blockers like maybe finasteride and also esteogens like estradiol. Some supplement with aldosterone. Progesterone isnt required but it can make boobs bigger.

Jenner is a competitor. Loves the struggle.

Literally took a fat shit on his genetics with the chemicals alone

He's not the only one and at least he hasn't cut his dick off yet, unlike poor Walt Heyer.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2921528/The-man-s-TWO-sex-changes-Incredible-story-Walt-Laura-REVERSED-operation-believes-surgeons-quick-operate.html

Perfect. Bruce isn't only more man than most men, but more woman than most women.

He killed a woman so he come out as a tranny so he can be loved.

These people realize that having a dick or pussy doesn't change them, they're still depressed & going through psychosis. I've known 4 or 5 over my years at college, and I swear, the whole lgbtbbq is filled with mentally ill people.

Just look at all the mentally ill people on tumblr, that's the lgbt stronghold.

Can they even urinate out of that thing?

Caitlyn can't run from Bruce.

oh ones, who with the sjw call a hero then?

they have a lot of an heroes

fucken ambush and a damn obvious one at that

this would be hilarious.

You poor damned fool.

Satan, are you drunk or something?

Looks like a fucking Predator

What species of degeneracy even is this?

Is this a picture of a dog or a lobster?

Corgi identifies as lobster.

Lefty answer; lobster.

Trumpster answer; That's a cute dog.

TNN posted a video on this.

THIS FUCKING CHARACTER IS JUST A MAINSTREAM MEDIA ACTOR.
DRESSED UP AND READY TO GO.
PAID FOR
HE DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BUT WEAR A WIG AND BE PRESENT FUCKING EVERYWHERE

yep nobody remembers the woman he ran over right before he came out as transgender

It's not about votes, it's about contradicting moral and sane views so that the immoral and insane can move freely about society. Shitlibs use rules for two reasons 1) to confuse people so that justice is paralyzed and they can justify immorality from multiple angles 2) to punish their enemies by getting them to commit to rules shitlibs would never follow because they can evade them, or because those rules wouldn't impact them in any meaningful way.

That's not what he asked for faggot,

he asked how "transitioning" actually "works" when it is impossible to do at this current stage in time.

yes, through the plastic tube down the centre

Well it's not *just* because he dressed like a woman. He was also a celebrity and had a lot of celebrity friends.

In a way, it's a sign that the celebrities aren't completely untouchable because in order to get away with murder he had to inconvenience himself by wearing a wig and a dress and do "community service" by championing this social justice cause.

it all makes sense

FTFY

Note that in the first pre-change male pic, and the two "female" pics, he has stereotypical SJW CRAZY EYES. Once a male again, he looks at least comfortable and content.

He's gonna hang himself.

It couldn't have been good for his mental health to be associated with Pimp Momma Kris and her whores for so many years. And now he has to watch his daughters be the next generation of coal-burning sluts.

This will totally bite him in the ass down the road too. With the right lawyer, plea deal for manslaughter, maybe he'd serve 5 years be out on good behavior. He;s rich and has celebrity friends, he's not going to hang.

But now… now he is on the hook to get on board with whatever the socjus crowd want him to do. Because I guarantee you they have blackmail material which is "Bruce Jenner faked being transgender to get out of murder charges" which every newspaper will publish the instant he pushes back on the next crazy socjus initiative.

So mark my words, this time next year Bruce Jenner will be publicly supporting incest, bestiality, plural marriages, pedophilia you name it.

Video related. They talk about the mental disorder.

Trannies are sick. They need proper medication and therapy. Either that, or euthanasia.

Self-mutilation is the worst option.

Or wait untill tussue engineering can give them fully functional genitals of the other sex.

It should be possible in 30 years or so.

top fucking kek bruce jenner was so high test even tranny pills couldn't make him a faggot.
hope he comes back and shows all the kiddos why it's a bad idea to cut your balls off.

*tissue engineering

It should be possible to change even that, perhaps not going from male brain to female brain but form male brain to inhuman construct that acts for all practical purposes exactly like female brain. (hopefully with some worthy aditions like being smarter, faster and immune to dementia)

Messing with gonosomes on the other hand is pointless, we don't call women with adrogen insensitivity men.

to be fair, the first time I heard of bruce jenner was about a month before the car crash, and someone was pointing out how he looked like he was on hormones.

ABC was caught lying about when they taped his "coming out" interview but it was scheduled well before the collision. Good digging on the subject in this vid.

Fuck, my penis shrunk from seeing that.

Next, he should turn into a nigger (to see how da struggle be like it is) or an illegal Mexican womyn.

This isn't the first time this has happened. A trans-man and trans-woman couple were married together at one time.

MFW reveal that Jenner planned this all along to make TGs look flippant and harm their movement.

Enter Janae Marie Kroc as new face of TGs. Also trolling the TG community due to identifying as bigender/gender fluid which they prefer to ignore exists. Extra embarrassed for choosing same middle name as Cait.

Time to update those Wikipedia pronouns again!

How often would a celebrity have to change their pronoun presentation before wikipedia says fuck it and sticks with one choice regardless?

Is this oppressive patriarchy or not?

Bruce Jenner proving what we've always known, being a tranny leads to depression, guilt and suicide

All that's needed for normal social relations is a non-cucked national leader.

Bump because intx is on suicide watch

Here's something to think about. How many male trannies think that they're female and how many wish that they were female?

This question is especially important in relation to children. Boys are treated so badly these days and see & hear so much misandry then see how much better girls are treated that I'm sure many boys are driven to thinking "I wish I was a girl, I bet my life would be so much better." Since cultural marxism everywhere is constantly telling them "You can be a girl, that's called transgender and we love transgenders, they're awesome and are treated as special snowflakes! Are you a special snowflake?" then some more susceptible and emotionally weak boys are going to want to "change gender" and "become a girl" as they feel that being male is basically worthless and hated by those in power.

This is a likely reason why they are so many more male trannies than female trannies.

I'm afraid to look. Is this what Jenner's junk looks like now or is it still in tact?

Fuck off weeb

No, it's an Asian tranny's mockery of a vagina.
88It's visibly asymmetrical and the places where it was sown together are rather obvious. The way the hair grows around it makes it painfully visible that the "labia" are just a cut-open ballsack. This should be shown as a deterrent to those considering operation.**

Oh, is that all?

Behold! Gender reassignment surgery done right!

dear god why

What's his real name? Oh well, Jenner is a brave man.

I'm uninterested in clicking the video but I don't see a gun in the thumbnail so I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare that it's still not done right.

Damn, what's wrong with strap on? ladies knew it's fake anyway.

Old world reference is old

Is there any clever surgeon considering sewing in a zipper at the genitals yet? At this rate you could save some time&money at least.

In reality its probably that kikes paid him to become a tranny and push their propaganda, and in return he won't have to go to prison for the person he killed.

that's the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.

Put it out of it's misery

If only more lefties could feel more regret.

lol

why

why the fuck would you do that to your body? that looks like a sad platypus

Nice trips

I like my timestamps the best