Artist organizing mass photo shoot of 100 nude women during Cleveland Republican National Convention

Artist organizing mass photo shoot of 100 nude women during Cleveland Republican National Convention

cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/05/artist_organizing_mass_photo_s.html

Other urls found in this thread:

spencertunickcleveland.com/sign-up-to-pose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

((( ARTIST )))

Degeneracy overload.

Muh freedumb. At least I still have muh guns. dirty communist NAZI STATISTS!.

spencertunickcleveland.com/sign-up-to-pose/

Anyone sign up yet?

Verily, for what?

Will probably end up like webum-related.

Trigger warning: very spoopy.

YOU FOOL

There's a reason for the trigger warning, laddie.

top kek

Can the street support that much weight?

can't wait until an airliner runs into them

Eye craid.

Bring a megaphone and keep instructing them to do sexy things to creep them out.

I wonder if they accept transgender freaks. If not, we can use leftists against this shit.

Better yet: play the Islamic call to prayer. Let's see them reconcile their feminism with their Islamophilia.

Fat #bodypositive ones too

…why? What do they hope to achieve with this?

And muslim women too. Oh wait..

Publicity. You wouldn't be reading this if he'd scheduled it another day.

Your sexual subservience to the soon to be President Trump is noted

I assume the *snap* we hear at the end is her ankle an heroing?

STEAMROLLER

In before Trump sees this on the day of the RNC and the artist has a sudden and tragic death the day after.

artists organizing mass beatdown of degenerate leftists in cleveland

Spread it. Make em scared.

I hope that a nigger enjoys raping these whores.

top kek

I have to be honest, that much skin piled into one area looks legitimately nasty. They look like fucking farm animals or some shit packed into a pen.

Liberals everyone. When they can't win by logic, intelligence or strength they have to just lay around the street naked for some fucking reason. So progressive and tolerant…..

Notice how leftist women always have to take their tits out to make a point.

This ""artist"" has been taking this kind of photos for years, i remember fapping to one 12 years ago. Nothing new, nothing intresting, dumb people doing dumb stuff for other retards to enjoy and call it progress.

I don't see the reason to sperg about it, or even make a thread about it. Is this sliding?

That street must smell like absolute shit

(((Artist))) - Spencer Tunick

HOL UP

Where's the art?

Yeah, this is totally won't end in a woman getting offended by someone looking at her flabby tits and subsequently complaining about patriarchy.

Propagandist hires army of naked defeated enemies to humiliate remaining opposition.

Do they believe this will trigger Trump supporters or something?

His supporters aren't the prude christfags who voted for Cruz.

Just noticed the redhead talking to the girl in the right foreground who happens to be wearing a headset.

Mysides.jpg

no, it's her belly slapping against her thighs

Leftists are

SUCH FUCKING NARCISSISTS

give them any reason, any reason at all, and they're naked in public.

I would love to go there and collect the good ones.

Absolutely devilish

Love you guys tbh fam

You clearly do not know what a false flag is.

Alright false flag guru, since I clearly don't know, learn me a lesson on what a false flag is.

Its pretty much just an event with a staged outcome that can be used as an excuse for something later.

Like if I want to invade your country, but I know it wont be popular if I attack first, I false flag an attack on my own country and say it was you to get a casus belli. That would be a false flag. A historical example of this would be the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Its not taking a legit event and just messing with it, as that user suggested.

False flags happen but they are rare. I think that a lot of people on Holla Forums just dont know what it means so they use the phrase interchangeably to mean just any random event or incident that results in something.

You tell me, weebfaggot.

hey someone post that pic proving that the one whore behind the cunt in the purple bandana of fucks horses.

stupid fucking "feminist" whores.

This is an event that user is staging, ie him saying this event is anti-Islamic, and getting the Muslims to chimp out which will have an outcome that will boost Trump's numbers.

It'll seem like the Muslims just attacked women because they were nude, and not some dude lying to them.

But whatever, what would you call this then? I personally think false flag works, but I want to see what you'd say.

>Cologneleveland gets a literal suppository redpill

That would be true if the Muslims were actually in on the whole thing.

A false flag is a very specific set of circumstances. Its pretty much a giant act, and at least one side of actors are controlled, sometimes even all sides.

That would be an example of just regular messing around. Nothing special.

Go look up the Gulf of Tonkin incident and see what I mean.

(((ARTIST)))

that's retarded. If that kind of thing worked, it would have worked already. The correct response to women taking their clothes off in front of you is to give them a thumbs up like Putin did.

Being seen naked in _inherently_ degrading, and every base pair of their DNA is screaming against it. Complement them on their appearance to make them feel bad, don't validate it as a form of protest against the violence of the patriarchial opressors.

ps. are you a christcuck? because you sound like a christcuck.

You sound like someone who wants to pull a religion debate out of a hat.
>>>/atheism/

Hello, my fellow burgers. How many articles of kike-made clothing have you purchased to cover up your endless overeating today?

MEAT STREET

Meat does not mean flesh, it just means food, the fact that you view flesh as food is proof that you're fully indoctrinated.

Making something on a grand scale seems to be the way to go to hide zero effort on the creativity end.

Reported.

Nose.

Remember, boys and girls. Your flight plan may only consist of you and Christianity or you and European heritage. Try to put both on there and all you'll get out of it is wreckage.

All those disgusting flesh tones just make it even worse. What a lazy fucking photo.

Europeans should be banned from this board for being the most cuckolded countries in the world

It's not inherently bad, but it can be used in ways that are.
This isn't like a photograph like that, or a nude model in a drawing group, and you know it.

Christcucks should be banned for destroying the Roman Empire and ruining everything that is good in this world.

It wouldn't change anything for me, I'm a burger.

This is random naked people somewhere for attention from idiots like you who sensationalize standing around naked. ~That~ is what I know. If you're asspained some dude is using this as a vehicle to attention whore, it's time to stop being a textilecuck.

Typical Euro cuck.

You don't know a god damned thing.
For one, I do figure drawing which basically requires using nude models as reference.
Face it, you're just itching to start a fight with someone over fucking clothes of all things.
Clothes.

What are you, some kind of nudist? I agree that nudity isn't all sexual but at the same time I feel it's the honorable thing to do in covering up.

Some of these women will get fondled because of this.

Reported.

Don't make excuses. Just stop being a fag. All I ask.

Yes, I am.

Cleveland fag here

This shit happens every year, by the same artist. You autists will believe anything is a conspiracy.

Great logic.

Someone should find the spot they'll take the picture, and dump Elmer glue and ketchup all over the area.

What?

That's a pretty specific form of autism.

Whats that like? How does one become a polack and nudist? What are other nudists political views like.

Yea OK

To be honest, I don't know how it would even be a protest.

Does it smell every year?

I read this topic "Artist organizing mass shooting of 100 nude women at RNC".

I think what he's getting at isn't that we should accept this degeneracy, but instead we shouldn't give them the reaction their looking for. Why would they take off their clothes at act this way if they weren't trying to generate a negative reaction and use that as evidence for their own narrative?

people should walk by and cat call them, maybe fondle a few if you're feeling ballsy enough.

We don't need a bunch of degenerates to make it smell(though they don't help), we have the lake for that.

WHERE'S THE ART

ARE YOU TRYING TO SUMMON PAINTER AUTIST?

no a false flag just means doing something and pretending that someone else did it. It's in the fucking name FALSE FLAG. Meaning that the FLAG you're carrying is FALSE (not your own).

Notifying muslims about something that they should protest not exactly a false flag, because it is actually muslims doing the action. If you (a non-muslim) had dressed up as muslims and carried out a protest or attack, then it would be a false flag.

You can also fucking google the term it only takes half a second.

He's a pretty cool guy, really.

Nah. He's full of strawmen and has an easel fetish. Also very anti-Holla Forums since he will shit up a thread with his autism, hence the autist suffice. Also forum slid the board a few months ago.

You're just anal ravaged that people have a broader taste than you.

suffix not suffice*

I'm not angry about anything. I just don't think he's a bad guy or an anti-Holla Forums element.

The painter autist was annoying but at the same time a funny meme.

Nice dubs, but honestly I don't get the hate on anime. It's just an art style and some people find it appealing while others don't. I personally like it.

This photographer, this *artist*, and the women modelling are so brave to be taking a stand like this.

#sobrave

They look like whales that washed up after a tsunami.

Autism is usually pretty specific and obsessive, tbh.

It was partly because of Holla Forums that I became one, once I was made aware of the Jew and the on-going effort to reduce the mental and physical capabilities of gentiles and the means of doing it (synthetic estrogen everywhere, encouragement of fat acceptance etc.) I got turned on to /fit/.

On /fit/, I got substantially better looking and adopted tanning. Tanlines are shit IMO, so then I was like hey, I'm gonna go hang out on nude beaches because it's the German thing to do. So then I did.

I highly recommend it, tbh. Mad self confidence gains await if you don't look like shit and aren't a fatass. If you are, it is a fantastic wake-up call to stop being an ugly fatass so you can get mired eventually.

In my experience, there is plenty of ideological division. There's your expected Bernout hippie crowd, but of the people I've met in the lifestyle that are highly political, the majority have been Trump fans or libertarians.

I signed up using a random Cleveland address I found, a Realtor phone number and a throwaway email.

Tell me, anons, why haven't you signed up yet?

Yeah I've been meaning to go to fit. I'm by no means fat but was depressed and stopped working out or even going out much for awhile. I'm much better now. A friend of mine went from fat to fit in no time so it has me motivated. I've thought about going to a nude beach before but I'm shy as fuck so have never tried? Do you think that the vitamin d from being outside nude has helped a lot? Is there real health befits? How do you not get exited if an attractive woman walks by naked. I know nudity isn't sexual but like you said Jews have massively sexualized the human body and now we're basically programmed that way.

I actually have a really nice body fyi, the fat meme is mostly from southerners and shitskins

What's with the quotes around "feminist"? Are you implying they're not "real" feminists?

Don't out yourself so easily, redditor

To put this in perspective, the photography company I used to work for used to semi regularly do much larger pictures just from schools.

I bet these degenerates are even rounding up the RSVP list.

Degenerate detected.

such a painting just had to be ruined by that pose
if only it was an unremarkable posture that girl was in that didn't emphasize anything that you or a normie would call sexual

WHERE IS THE ART THOUGH?

You tell me. That looks like shit.

2d lolis are redpilled and pro-white

I agree

I feel like the massive amount of vitamin D is nice. Supposedly you only need like 30 minutes of sun exposure to get the non-dietary sourced D covered as a white person, but I feel much better with more than that. I certainly noticed the lack of vitamin D in my life over the winter (I'm in Wisconsin, so dreary shit weather too cold to be nude much, if at all, for the duration)

It's not inherent to the nudist experience or anything, but I like to do nature hikes and stuff too, which is also quite fun and rewarding from a health perspective.

Nah though, I still enjoy seeing it. It's not that nudity isn't sexual at all, it's just not inherently sexual. You can still sexualize it without taking it to hypersexual kosher levels of good goyism. In fact, it's meant to be appreciated sexually. That said, it's also meant to be appreciated non-sexually. In non-sexual contexts, you will find yourself primarily doing the latter. I've never really seen many people experience the normie-expected reaction of constant boners or the like.

I am aware that not all burgers are fat, I am one such burger. We do have a fuck ton of fat people though, and a fuck ton of Christfags, and a fuck ton of consumerist puppets of the Jew. Lots are in the South, lots are shitskins, lots are everywhere else too. The point of my post was mostly directed at those people who exemplify all three and seek to please their Jewish god by being meek good goyim ashamed of their bodies. Rabbi Yeshua over here wouldn't want them to be proud of themselves, or of their race, or to ever achieve anything without attributing it to a dead kike.

That said, it is unfairly focused on Christfags. Lots of secular people and other religious types do the shame shit too. We have a terrible vicious cycle going on in first world countries. People are told to be beautiful, people are lied to about what works, people get depressed their snake oil isn't helping them to feel better and they over-eat themselves back into temporary meaningless happiness. If not over-eating, other consumerist alternatives appear. Buy all of the latest AAA shit in [interest], obsess over trivial bullshit. No matter which avenue to mediocrity the normalfag walks down, he's walking straight into a nose's trap and feeding the system that destroyed him.

The number of people able to be their best self is getting smaller all the time and it's easily one of ZOG's greatest crimes.

Surprise!

Man, that's gotta be the worst photographer I have ever seen.

Photographed 100 nude women, didn't get a single nipple shot.

You think with that many naked women, he would have ACCIDENTALLY got one in there or something…

whats the name of that nazi girl on youtube again, i forgot

Ben Garrison is on the scene

This desperately needs a rear view mirror with Benny's characteristic face and glasses in it.

Holla Forumsak here, no one is calling it a conspiracy. It's just fucking degeneracy.

Shill harder COINTELPRO.

Ha, make no mistake. You touch even one and it'll be "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!1".

This is getting pathetic now.

-6,000,000/10

Would reply again.

every fucking time

Jews are this fucking predictable… I'm amazed they have gotten this far. What the hell is wrong with our people?

What can i say?

Just turn up with a sign saying "tits out for trump"

Suddenly their attempt to offend stuffy Christcucks gets turned on them.

Or just stop plugging that kosher fuck like it's product placement.

At least go all the way with a sign saying "TITS OUT FOR HITLER".

No weak half measures please.

FIXED.

HOLY SHIT
I just realized how to deal with this.

This just became coincidental 100 dogs dog walk-a-thon day.

It's all quite simple. Bring your dog, on a leash, of course. Mingle.

Fixed, see more of the horizon to really get that "running over a leftist shitbag" feel

Actually, here's what to do:
Take your kids to that area. Organize it. You'll be walking, etc.

The point is that public nudity in front of kids is grounds for getting put on the sex offender list.

we all know that it only applies to men, and that there is no equality before the law, etc. we all know law is a lie and a sham, so this will not work, and there's no point expecting any change to occur in this area, or any improvement, for there has been none in thousands of years

ahahahaha

Is the minimum wage in your state higher than the federal minimum wage?

How about:
ERECTIONS FOR TRUMP

Actually, it should be his tranny version. He needs to have makeup on and a wig, and the hand needs to have 666 and long red nails.

I never got the whole laying on the ground protest trend. The point of a protest supposed to show people that you are standing up something. Laying on the ground just shows the world you are just whiling to give up and let everyone walk all over you.

It's harder on police when they arrest you

jews organize this stuff. They do that at jew direction.

"manipulators often play the victim role"

So they are aggressively seeking the position of apparent victim status.

If the adversary were a dog they would shove their head in the dog's mouth and accuse the dog of biting them.

Don't believe me? Consider the breast-pushing behavior of protesters.

What protesters do is push their breasts into the hands of men not aware of their wiles. The men do not, in time, shout "back away from me!" and so are assumed the aggressor. Then the woman begins to yell "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY BREASTS!"

It's TRIVIAL to formulate all the methods of jews, it turns out, because they only do one thing:
Play the victim
And so, to know what jew tricks are possible in any moment, look at how someone could be a victim in any moment!

Sociopaths do this quite naturally, of course.

A jew or a sociopath, what's the difference?!

Someone rent a bus and go down to the Syrian refugee centers, load them up, drop them off.

For Kek.

lmfao

Goys I hear there is a relatively new weeb harem fetish cartoon called "Hundred" while I was browsing their board for purely scientific purposes.

As a fellow scientist I request sauce

As requested.

kek

lurk moar

it's going to get a lot worse, they are flooding out of their shithole, here is the short version

meant the second part for

good work user

I just read a doujin that references this guy.

At this point I would wager my life that if you did enough research on jew brains you would find that they all have some portion of it that lights up under catscans when shown money or asked how they truly feel about the goyim. There seriously must be something genetic for this to always be the case.

His hands are terrifying, but I guess that is to be expected. Good OC

These are the same people that make NTR doujinshi

Jews love modernism and post-modernism. They have been at the forefront of impressionism, cubism, abstract art of all forms.

vid related. It's kike music made by a jew who actually went insane afterwards. He also made really shitty self portraits that actually looked like shit and faeces smeared on canvas but (((art critics))) swear up and down that he was a genius

There are so many ways we can crash this event with no survivors.

I'm thinking of buying a portable water tank and filling it with piss and shooting it from a hose.

In fact, this retard's grave is a fucking cube.

Why do these kikes only turn out mishappen cubes and soup cans while whites do sculptures and beautiful paintings like Judith Slaying Holofernes.

Here are his self-portraits… Could be used in a horror game or something, they are innately unsettling, alien like the jew himself, and again look like they were drawn with shit and menstrual blood.

anime has shit art 99 times out of 100

To have creativity is to have a soul.

That's so artistic

Nigga it's a cube.

Which is why I'm saying kikes have no souls.

Lel, I gotcha now.
Sorry user, it's been a long night.
I got the context bassackwards on that one.

Is it just me of does this look photoshopped

Sam Hyde once did a presentation in front of college art students and basically told them that they have to become friendly with jews because all their paetrons are probably going to be old wealthy jewish ladies that like really bad art for some reason.

Gave them tips about how to lie and say that they are part jewish (on their mother's side ofc) and to say that "my jewish friends call me an honorary jew" to make them like you more.

Vid is of man married to jew going to the Jewish Art Museum.

Also I had this webm some user posted in the holocaust denial thread a few weeks back that talked explicitly about how jews are incapable of creating truly beautiful art and instead just turn out meaningless sculptures of twisted metal bent out of shape or literal dildos.

How can they think this will end well?

that's gonna be raw

'People of Walmart' highlights raw

lol dat word

It's fucking insanity.