Obama Adviser Susan Rice: America’s National Security Agencies Are Too White

Obama Adviser Susan Rice: America’s National Security Agencies Are Too White

While delivering a commencement address Wednesday at Florida International University in Miami, Obama administration National Security Adviser Susan Rice lamented what she sees as the lack of “diversity in the realm of foreign policy and national security.”

“We must acknowledge that our national security agencies have not yet drawn fully on the strengths of our great nation,” Rice said in prepared remarks posted on White House.gov “In the halls of power, in the faces of our national security leaders, America is still not fully reflected.”

“Too often, our national security workforce has been what former Florida Senator Bob Graham called ‘white, male, and Yale,’ the former United States Ambassador to the United Nations said.

According to Susan Rice, “Minorities still make up less than 20 percent of our senior diplomats,” and “less than 15 percent of senior military officers and senior intelligence officials.”

Rice said the thing that “distinguishes” America “from so many other countries is not just the might of our military or the size of our economy,” but “our innovation, our fearlessness, and our diversity.”

Susan Rice has been a political lightening rod for the Obama administration even since FOIA-produced emails reveled that the White House instructed Rice to blame an internet video mocking Islam as the reason for the Islamic terrorist attacks on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

In her commencement address, Rice went on to say that a lack of diversity in America’s national security agencies is not only a “human resources issue.”

“I’m highlighting a national security imperative,” she said.

“Without tapping into America’s full range of backgrounds, ethnicities, language skills, and social and economic experiences, we’re leading in a complex world with one hand tied behind our back.”

archive.is/6q2Ow
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/11/obama-adviser-susan-rice-americas-national-security-agencies-white/

Looks like the shitskins and their kike enablers are getting ready for what they envision to be a "post-white America". They're rapidly infiltrating all of our institutions so they can crack down on any potential white uprisings in the future.

Between illegals and refugees consuming our country from the inside out and now we have this bitch saying we don't have enough diversity.

God damn, Trump is going to have a rough time sorting this out.

Unless they do somehow implement that shit in less than 6 months, there's only two words for this worthless Barbie…

"You're fired."

What's the percentage of blacks in the US?

Less than 20%

Nog gets a charity gig off Obama and thinks this she deserves to be there and thus other nogs do too.

Just like Hollywood, the 'whiteness' is a cover for 'Jewish', but you can't say that so only whites get the blame for lack of 'diversity'

Whites (includes Arabs and Jews) - 63%
Blacks - 13%
Hispanics - 17%
Asians (includes Indians & Pacific Islanders) - 5%
Native Americans + mixed-race people - 2%

Too goddamn high.

I hate how they also use those shitty "we're not gonna survive without muh diversity" type of arguments but never actually explain why they won't survive and what the negative effects would be.

Imagine plenty of affirmative action at the NSA. I can't think of a better way to preserve privacy.

How many affirmative actionees can be put into a government agency before it ceases to function in any meaningful way?

AYO HOL UP

YOU BE SAYIN'

DAT WE WUZ SPOOKZ AND SHIET

Sons what have you done?
Don't you feel ashamed to let the republic fall?

AY HOL UP NIGGUH YOU FO' REAL? WE HACKERZ NOW N' SHIET?

YO REY REY MA' NIGGA I CAN SEE LAQUICHNAS TITS THRU DAT WEBCAM MAYNE

YO MANAGER NIGGA HOW WE CREEP UP INTO THE KFC MAINFRAME MUTHAFUCKA?

I can hardly wait

Cultural diversity is not only going to be civilizational wrecking eventually in the long term, but in the near-term it will totally destroy intelligence services once they force this shit on them (and they will).

Think of what the left is doing with minorities, they are basically turning them into people whose loyalties lay with their ethnic group (while saying whites cannot do the same). For cuckservatives, liberals, and other idiots, they'll think nothing is wrong with this. But it makes the hired diverse intelligence officers much more likely to think, "it doesn't matter if I work as a double agent for Saudi Arabia, China, India, etc. against my American masters as my loyalties lie with my people first." This will completely wreck the West's intelligence capabilities much worse than it already is.

I guess it works for the Jews though. Enables them to work in the chaos that will ensue at looting whatever is left.

Rice…. first fuck the rest of the world, America FIRST, second just look at the diversity of Detroit, that worked well…

The tools are basic enough for an idiot to use. It will just become even more likely for them to be used to target race realists.

So what youre saying is their representation in official positions in govt is equal to the percentage out in the wild in America.

NO FUCKING WAY

They are trying to promote a small mongrel clique which is more idiotic and has no idea what to do in the positions of power.
But rest assured that the court jew will gladly use his connections to advise the chimps in chief.

An elite made up of useful idiots that has no connection with the majority.
Same thing as in Soviet Union with the exception that the jews have figured the dangers of ruling openly and do it by sock puppeteering.

Yeah, Dirty racist crackas we need more foxes guarding the hen-house.

Of course. Nigress wants a spic in NSA monitoring your "cracka" ass against insurrection to the forced shitskinnation.

There are already cracks inside the intelligence establishment. In Syria the DoD is fighting CIA.

I really hope US doesn't go the way of Bongistan. Bongs did everything to get on the good side of mudshits and now they are turning into a sandnigger country.

so she admits that having a variety of ethnicities is desirable.
so she admits miscegenation should be avoided.
she admits that diversity is our strength; so we must ensure that diversity, both physical and non-physical, as best as possible.

interesting, mrs rice. interesting.
i'm not sure if you're retarded or agree with us neo-nazis here in the dark corner of the intertubes.

This is how you become super retarded and get blow the fuck out of the water by Russia or China

According to the rules of diversity, blacks must account for 63% of all job hires, while whites account for only 13%. Makes sense. Right?

Fuck it, why not? Put niggers in the government and the government will become so insanely incompetent that any well organized group of whites in the nation could take it over.

The 20/80 rule applied :^)

ironically jews think they're white and can do this

hehehe this is good. They give a shitskin cunt more than a token position thinking they can control her like they have past minions and she fucks their shit all up.

I hope you Yanks see the intent that exists to weaken your nation.

I'd expect a major terrorist attack next year regardless of who wins the election.

I think the true numbers are closer to 50% when you see what the (((govt))) considers "white"

We can only hope.

Firing people in mass based on race and replaced based on race in official government positions that can have sensitive material is never a good idea.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hey stupid, offender stats include non-whites as white to skew the numbers. Those same people, had they been victimized, would not have been listed as white. This is a well known fact.

It's self reported.

It is just the reality. I guess the US is 40% European descendants at this point.

I wonder if these are the sort of mental gymnastics used to put more Goths in Roman political and military offices before Zeno's Ransom.

Sand monkeys triggering the Samson Option would be a godsend at this point.

It's still over 50%. If and when it drops below that, it'll be on the (((news))) constantly.

Yes, what I said is the reality, what you implied is not.

And with these things, we'll have both hands tied behind our back.