Muslim youth activists try to impose 'Shariah zone' in Copenhagen bars

rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols/

Well how are they supposed to integrate if people are going around violating shariah??? smh

soldiers of Odin soon

bump

smh tbh fam

RWDS WHEN???

TDOTR can't come soon enough.

Sure. They just can't do it; they try and try, but it's just too hard. And yet, if the victimized business owners got together and responded in kind, with fireworks, rocks, and threats, I'm 1000% certain that the police would find the time and the manpower to "put a stop" to it, tout suite.

The Cologne police couldn't maintain order in the main plaza on a major holiday, but when the people marched to express their displeasure, the police were right there in their thousands, with water cannons and armored vehicles.

These traitors are worse than the Muslims.

It's like they want the muslims to shit on them.

Daniel Carlsen warned us

Europe is not one country, burger.

In movies there are always hardcore Russian or German gangsters who run gun smuggling and assassins below the peaceful veneer of the EU. Is that real or just Hollywood bs? Would be nice if they showed themselves and took our side.

It will be if you don't dissolve the EU.

Okay? Who gives a shit? If the locals aren't willing to do shit about it, none of us should stress even the tiniest bit about it.

well the yakuza it's real so i dont see why russian or german gangs wouldnt, thing is they dont seem to really care, at least for now

Don't expect them to care in the future either. They're the ones getting paid to run guns throughout Europe, as they already have established lines.

I wasn't trying to say they were the same country, just that they both have the same problem with the police letting the scum do as they please and coming after any decent people that stand up for themselves. We have that problem here in the US, too.

Do you honestly think that if Danes fought back against the Shariah patrols, their own police wouldn't come down on them like the righteous hammer of the almighty?

why the fuck would you defend degenerates that drin, gamble and do other degenerate activities ?

it's just a bar you nigger

Wouldn't it be nice to have Nazi Sharia Patrols?

For what? To defend degenerates? We should try to ally with the Sharia patrols and punish degeneracy in public. Make the public space decent again!

If the government fails to uphold the law, it's the right of the people to do so. At least it is here in America, you yurocucks need to take a fucking lesson

Sure thing, Ameribro. Try upholding the laws the government is failing to, and see what they do to you.

How else are whores meant to dress??

Are whores dressed as nuns not to be whipped?

Do sexy secretaries fall under this category?

remove kebab now

You can't change the fact that she will fuck 10 different guys in one week in different private locations, but when a woman is in public she should dress decently.

We're working on it

t. Britbongs

You disrespect your ancestors, who drank to prove their manhood, and to foster friendships and camaraderie.

You should be ashamed.

There is a reason whites can drink members of any other race on the Earth under the table.

Just pointing out your logical fallacy user.

This. So cucked the eurape of man.

They won't do jack shit. They can't even fucking stop real criminals, let alone a coordinated group.

First learn to spell. Then learn to spell, while drunk. Then shill for the degenerachy of the soul which is abstinance before 35. Your poor impulse control will eventually hit Arabic proportions, if your bloodline is not trimmed in the fire of alcohol. Any pussy can pretend to be a rightious man sober. I dont care for that sharade. Show me how you control your deamons under the influense, or remove your penis.

t. Dane

Dumbest thing I've read all day. Drinking doesn't do shit to benefit anyone, and if drinking is the basis for anyone's friendships, then they'll be shit out of luck when they need actual friends in a tough situation. I grew up with a drunk for a father. Anyone boasting of drinking as if it's a good thing is an absolute fool.

I could accept our ancestors drinking after a hard day, because unlike us they had to do far more with far less, and they had far less comforts to come home to. Not only that, but society and men in general were far more aggressive and competitive. Life was stressful and tough. Drinking took their minds off it. We don't have those problems. No one these days needs to drink alcohol. There are a million different ways to take your mind off the things that are bothering you these days that don't involve alcohol or drugs.

The police, on the field, are perfectly capable of maintaining order. In most European countries, police carry handguns at the very least, and in France and Belgium a significant amount of policemen have anything from small semi-automatics to assault rifles. They also tend to be stronger and more disciplined than Arabs.

But they have their hands tied from the top down. If they did what is necessary, and what they definitely could do if they were allowed to, they would be sanctioned or fired, or even convicted of attempted murder. When the riots occurred in Britain, police could have moved in and beaten the rioters away from stores and homes, but they were ordered to stand down and let it happen because beating these criminals to a pulp "might inflame tensions even more".

Germans do not form gangs, it's not part of their culture. They form organizations and alliances,
but they don't tend to predate or feed on one another. It's one of things that makes them vulnerable to organized crime and immigration. They are not used to predation / subversive elements.