ITT You get to tell me why you haven't subscribed to the long awaited Queen and Chancellor of the Fourth Right

youtube.com/watch?v=9w8I2bfCm4c

ITT You get to tell me why you haven't subscribed to the long awaited Queen and Chancellor of the Fourth Right.

She is the hope we have all been waiting for.

Fourth Reich*

goodangit

Because e celebs are shit

but i have

There's no queen of Holla Forums and there's no queen of the Fourth Reich, kill yourself faggot.

This isnt about Holla Forums "faggot"
This is about the truth
"Kys"

Maybe because she's a degenerate E-celeb who doesn't mean anything she sais. Or maybe because listening to her awkwardly spew Holla Forums memes with her squeeky high pitched micky mouse voice makes me cringe. Or maybe because she doesn't practice good oral hygiene and her teeth are yellower than El Rato's favorite food.

Eat shit

The truth is she's a shill and you're a weak fag.

Give me a (you) please -→

oh

Brianna Wu is our true queen, trips confirm.

I'm not the same person if that's what you insinuate.

Wew lad
Hail Brianna Wu !

No, I was insinuating that I thought I really nailed this post and was asking you to pls clap

My bad, nice dubs.

stop shilling this literal camwhore e-celeb

also she looks exactly like (((Ayn Rand))), faggot

NO

Fuck your e-celeb bullshit.

Evalion = Shill

I know it's a shame but its the truth

Oh you shitlord. Aren't you aware that women used to be super warriors* who would lead men in battle and could swing giant axes around like in Skyrim?

Thank god we have dismantled the patriarchy so we can usher in the new age of equality.

*Later I will post some impressive Wikipedia links to prove it.

don't promote degenerates.

Yeah, nah. Fuck off.

op ur a fucking retard, shes trying to make money you fucking dumb cunt, she'll say whatever she thinks will get her some cash

I feel like she is the kind of person who would have made Atheist videos had it been 10 years ago.

Don't forget to sage this shit thread and spam the pictures here : every time someone start having a simpout about "hurr the womynz".

That third image is so fucking cringey it hurts.

It is like reading the comments of an old AngryLittleGirI video.

Watched a few videos.
Low-tier Holla Forums rhetoric and meme-speak, furious masturbation over the third reich, anti-feminist shit-shooting.

Verdict: Not a highly intelligent girl, probably in due to attention-seeking or exploitation of the new niche that is the growing alt right. Videos aren't exactly enlightening or engaging, but lonely NEETs will get drawn to her like flies to shit.

Don't bother.

Smart girl preying on the weak Holla Forums losers who could never leave the basement and clean up enough to find a mate.

This.

That very low percantile of Western women, the shy, feminine, educated types interested in breeding your children, aren't wasting their time whoring themselves out on youtube for a bunch of r9k faggots.

Man leads the relationship, woman conforms to his views. Take care of your bodies and redpill the girls yourselves.

There's even a few female channels I'm subscribed without all the meme attention whore bullshit, because they actually make worthwhile content, i.e Shieldwife.

Agree, in my experience, you can shape your partner as you like, just do it slowly, women always want a strong man, over a period of 6 months you can pretty much turn any average female from SJW to right wing. The key is her looking up to you, so you cannot be a cuck for this to work, you have to be in charge.

Could we get a designated e-celeb thread, so we wouldn't need half of the catalog for these people?
People who like these people would always find the place to discuss them and the folks who hate them could easily skip them.

fuck off

It's called cutting out the middel man. Why waist time on her when all she does is say what she's read on/pol/. Also im not thursty or into lolies. Also e-celeb cancer.

this

you have to admit she is kind of perfect for all loli lovers. she is fuckable as fuck with that sweet baby face and voice.

Is that a cigarette in her mouth?
Smoking is degenerate.

And how do I know she's not a Jew?

thats her fucking gimmick
she's appealing to the permavirgins on Holla Forums who have their feels exploited by this literal witch, she fully understands this and thats the only reason she has popularity. all of the shit she has on her youtube is information you learn within browsing Holla Forums for a week, the only difference is there is a fake ass loli shitskin narrating it

females who take advantage of young men with their vaginas and voices make me so fucking infuriated, it is the highest form of usury and the fact that so many women take advantage of it drives me up the fucking wall.

She looks like shit, and her teeth are fucked.

She's ugly, the only thing she has going for her are those gigantic eyes.