Operation slappers

What if we started to make stickers (like bumper stickers) and put them on street signs? They'd be cheap and easy to make, it would be hard to catch you, people would pass there every day, you could reveal your power level as much as possible (because this wouldn't be something that is pinned on you as a person), and the multitude of them would lead people to google what they say out of curiosity. We could redpill hundreds of people at least and it would require minimal work! Why haven't we thought of this before? With this, I have a couple of ideas for designs (I really like the white text on black background look) but it doesn't need to be uniform and you all can make your own designs.

Other urls found in this thread:

stickermule.com/custom-stickers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Add some more space around the edge of the text, it's cramped.

The font is perfect as is, your only issue is going to be getting glossy stickers printed that can't be traced to you. You might want to look into screen-printing or stamping on blank stickers.

objectively untrue. drop that one
No, a jew has been at the helm for 40 years, but its not "owned" by jews

Alright. These weren't meant to be rigid designs, do what thou wilt with them. If we could get this to be a nationwide thing we might redpill a lot of people

Is this enough or should I add more?

Actually, what do you mean by "they're at the helm but they don't own it"?

here's a magnet -

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:87EA444900BF59D8CD13698BE6ED3EE663FE36EA&dn=Mein%20Kampf&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

enjoy!

i don't know, but quotes seem necessary.

Prove it. Who owns the Federal Reserve? Name fucking names.

Google #WhiteGenocide
Google #Communism
Google #TheJews

Do you work for google or something?

The Protocols is Russian propaganda from the 1800's.

200 year old meme magic.

stickermule.com/custom-stickers

I would change "owns" to "controls" as there's no official way to prove kikes own the fed yet, and put an "owns" in front of 90%

The word "own" could be in the general sense.

I own you.

Master of the Word detected.

You're the man on the sticker!

Any personal experience with this company? What's the cheapest run and combo to get the most stickers?

8TGSNT8

think they'd put that on a license plate?

You're probably better off printing your own.

I just picked a random sticker company for the purpose of progress.

Do whatever you want, it's all new territory.

I feel like the Google [blah blah] doesn't really work. Most people either won't bother and the few who do out of curiosity will probably tl;dr that shit.

Dropping redpills such as crime statistics and other hard to argue redpills is our best bet at redpilling/triggering people.

Kill yourself, nigger.

Just got here and from what I see they're just stickers to put over other bumper stickers. If that's the case that's explicitly not vandalism.

i always thought about this, i think its a great idea, get chinese to make em'

you're the fuckin' nigger

No, this is a good idea. In my town, people put bumper stickers on stop signs all the time. "Who is Ron Paul" "Google WTC-7" stuff like that. Make it legibal and put it on stop signs. Especially ones which you know get lots of traffic.

This

What are good places to get stickers made, Holla Forums?

china?

The member banks you stupid fucking retard.

A Jew has been appointed by the President of the US as the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board for 40 years (before that it was white men). The Federal Reserve itself is actually owned by its member banks. 97% of profits are returned to the Treasury Department

Bumping. This is too good to die.

The Protocols are not authentic, why should we promote them?

It's widely known that The Protocols are a hoax, even normies are aware of this.

Is this in response to the sticker thread earlier about having normalfags report illegals? My bones say this is some D&C shit but i'm not sure yet.

i googled the protocols, what are you some conspiratard?

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: Протоколы сионских мудрецов) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination

You're a moron.

The Protocols are fake, no doubt about it. Both Dr. David Duke and Kevin Macdonald reject the authenticity of The Protocols. I trust their judgement.

Whether or not they're useful as an allegory is another question. But we should not promote them.

Like I said, a large portion of the population are aware of them and know they're not authentic. They will outright dismiss your message if you mention The Protocols.

they made plans, the plans leaked, they cried fake, but the plan still stands.

also, i won't put it past the kikes to formulate such plans and religiously follow them like their survival depended on it.

You don't do anything but shitpost. Your mother spread her legs and that was her life. Now you do this.

You know what your give away was, boy? 'widely known'.

Kevin Macdonald's view on the Jewish question is more of an accurate account of why we're in this situation.

The elders of zion didn't meet in secret to launch a global conspiracy against the goyim. This line of thinking is used as a strawman against anyone who speaks out against Jewish power and influence.

Dr. David Duke and Kevin Macdonald are more knowledgeable on all things related to the chosen than you are.

We don't need The Protocols anyways.

Protocols was satire.

TAKE STICKER THAT SAYS PLAINLY JEWS
GO TO NEAREST STOP SIGN
PUT STICKER UNDERNEATH WHERE IT SAYS STOP
SIGN NOW READS STOP JEWS

this is actually not a bad idea. very simple, and the element of humor actually makes it palatable

These fags always ignore the fact that Judaism's messiah won't come until they have control of all the wealth in the world, among other conditions. When the messiah comes, Jerusalem will be the capital of the world. This is why the passover service ends with "next year in Jerusalem." It's an openly admitted world-domination/exploitation cult. This is the subject of the protocols. They also share points with the communist party platform.

Fuck your e-celeb based, right-wing outreach program. Duke and McDonald both shill for the Jewish interest.

You guys arguing about the protocols are shitting up this thread. These aren't meant to be strict templates, these are just suggestions. Make your own better stickers or GTFO.

Interesting idea, but I was thinking that it needs to have something for them to research further, generally a book to read or website to visit or an overall topic to discuss. Just anti-semitic humor might be funny, but it won't change anyone's minds.

Maybe we should turn pic related into a sticker and put it everywhere

Its only vandalism in areas that ban bill stickers

no. no advertising for "neonazi" sites. That's not going to help; it'll only turn people off

Add to the JEWS stop-sign sticker in the background, something liek "banks, the media, Hollywood" and stuff like that. So people go "wait, what is this about Jews and the media?" and google it.

Its something that should be done.

Ive also been toying with the idea of modifying a pair of boots to house a stamp and inkwell in the sole so that a little pump ala those old nikes could be pushed by your big toe and you can stamp the pavement with a phrase all incognito and shit.

Maybe even make some that cant be called antisemitic without the kikes making huge leaps.

something simply like that would be better

What is that going to do? Srsly, fam. Focus on the Problem, not the Solution. You have to let people come to that conclusion on their own. Most people aren't jewwise. You need to somehow subtly bring their attention to that.

The biggest redpill for me, other than having the misfortune of being forced to deal with these "people" was reading shit in their own words. We need to bring attention to the articles where they write in their own newspapers, "yeah, we control this" or "yep, we did the gulags" and all that. Sending them to websites of le ebul nazis will actually only reinforce their bias against you.

You have to give them the nudge, but also let them think they figured it out on their own.

I do think you have really good instincts in trying to keep it simple, though. That's for sure.

This could be good. What about a sort of false flag campaign where we makes stickers with a Star of David and "We control Hollywood: So what?!" and a link to that LA times (or whatever) article where they admit it?

arouse their curiosity, even if only 5% of them react, it will be 100% of those who would have reacted to ant other sticker itt
it's only those who will wonder what it means who will try to search what it means
which is precisely what it does

QR code is replaceable

Doesn't work as good as plain words. Plain words get stuck in your head whether you agree with them or not, and you can see plain words from far away or when you're driving, whereas qr codes you need to scan to read which limits how many people actually read them. Now if you put this on the side of a building in a city, you might turn a few heads. If you put this on the side of several buildings all in the course of one night, you might even get them in the news. But it doesn't work as well as just words.

Bump for liking this idea