Trump Mention Over 3,000 times in the Panama Papers

archive.is/wIcHV

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HSKLc
zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-05/shots-fired-wikileaks-accuses-panama-papers-leaker-being-soros-funded-soft-power-tax
rt.com/news/338683-wikileaks-usaid-putin-attack/
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/04/panama-papers-mainstream-media-focuses-putin-link-leak-group-funded-pro-open-borders-george-soros/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/HSKLc

Not surprised, tbh.

Not really effected by it either.

I care not for his ethics but his hatred.

Okay goys, say it with me

This is the end of Donald Trump

Literally
Nobody
on this board cares.

Except OP.

smh fam

Media is going to push this hard, so will Hillary.

>IMPLYING THE PANAMA PAPERS AREN'T A CONTROLLED LEAK TO REMOVE SUSPICION FROM THE MERCHANT.

bbut trump is a gud boi and wud nevr du nuttin… he said he cared.

Also. Even if this is true, we don't care.

We don't care because we know and accept that Trump may have done some shady shit on the way to the top. He began to feel disgusted with himself. That is why he's running for POTUS, he has inside knowledge. He's an insider and (((they))) don't like it.

he was a businessman

Jewish attempt to smear his name. I knew the Panama Papers were a hit piece from Day One.

this

Look go…err I mean guys its Snowden all over again

I dont know a single person who likes Trump that thinks he is an innocent naive angelic baby, like jeb etc. Everyone I know who likes Trump thinks he wants to genuinely do the right thing for America and Americans.

You cant become emperor without getting your hands dirty, god bless this man, unleash him upon our enemies, amen

Funny how the Rothschild's aren't on this list.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-05/shots-fired-wikileaks-accuses-panama-papers-leaker-being-soros-funded-soft-power-tax

rt.com/news/338683-wikileaks-usaid-putin-attack/

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/04/panama-papers-mainstream-media-focuses-putin-link-leak-group-funded-pro-open-borders-george-soros/

This tbh fam.

There's also that.

how anti-Semitic smh

Yeah, so? Trump isn't an idiot, and understands his obligation to shareholders. If you have to pay 30+% on money that you repatriate and there are legal options available to protect your investors, you are obligated to pursue them.

Also, none of what was leaked in the Panama Papers was illegal. This was basically the IRS reminding criminals that we are aware of "black money" flowing through offshore tax havens. This, of course, was why Panama was established in the first place. The United States conceded that criminals were going to launder money with or without them, so they gave them a "country" to scumb around in so that the CIA would have plenty of liquid capital to pay terrorists.