Feminists Holla Forums BTFO

Rape victim euthanized in Netherlands because of depression

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/sexual-abuse-victim-in-her-20s-allowed-suicide-by-doctors-in-netherlands?utm_source=vicefb

Other urls found in this thread:

nrc.nl/nieuws/2014/01/11/negen-keer-euthanasie-op-patient-psychiatrie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what happens when you let migrants in.

Happy merjel?

Sexual abuse by whom?

so, I can die painlessly if I move to cuckistan?

I need this…

>SJWs might start removing themselves from being triggered

Child sexual abuse from ages 5 to 15 the article and the links therein state.
Probably family or someone close to the family then. Not a rapefugee most likely.

The articles also mention she was bed-ridden and her pychological state had been recently improving. This just makes me think she physically couldn't take it anymore(being bed-ridden). No mention as to why she was stuck in bed though so who knows.

Sad story I suppose and an interesting social question but, meh, is my opnion.
Useless people want to remove themselves from the gene pool, do it then faggot.

Please

Please?

That's sad. People should have the option if such cases. I mean people do, you can always shoot yourself.

May Kek have mercy on her in the afterlife.

WE MUST MEME THIS INTO EXISTENCE

THE "RIGHT TO DIE MOVEMENT" MUST BE MEMED SO SJWS ALL EUTHANIZE THEMSELVES!!!

FROM CUTTING TO EUTHANASIA, NEW DEPRESSION CURE FOR SJW FAGS!!!

Jesus Fucking Christ.

I wish I had the option of Euthanasia. So fucked up how its illegal in U.S.

That's pretty dark fam

The fuck is wrong with people

What sort of thing would have had to happen for it to be that bad?

Trauma is treatable. If they take the Hippocratic oath in the Netherlands they violated it. This is sick.

Good… Fuck her.

These women will get a lot of PTSD with millions rapefugees wandering around. Raping, mugging, kidnapping.

Oregon allows euthanasia. You just have to diagnosed with a terminal illness.

It's got to be a cottage industry like "medical marijuana" in California. Just have some doctor sign off and you're good to go.

Any Oregonfags know anything about this?

Fuck it. This is eugenics at its finest.

Our society made it too easy for the feeble to survive. Time to cull the herd.

Honestly, it's basically what the social eugenecists like Margaret Sanger would've wanted.

No. It's simpler than that.

#TransdeadRights

The natural end of secular progressivism.

Life has to be a party, once things get sad and you have to face the grim truth, well, your life's not worth living, time to die!

Courage to endure pain and fight for a higher purpose has been replaced by an ideology of perpetual masturbation that masquerades as "happiness".

Not that you should, your life doesn't belong to you, it exists in the service of a higher power. Suicide is immoral and people should be prevent from engaging in it.

People who argue in favor of "euthanasia" should be publicly euthanized, in the most brutal, deterring way.

That is one seriously fucked up story. Sounds like she would have offed herself one way or the other with or without a doctor's assistance.

Kervorkian was an edgelord. Youth in Asia used to be "be sure not to press this morphine button more than once, hint hint, off to do my rounds" and not medical tourism.

I remember getting into internet arguments with pro-euthanasia people years ago. Everytime I said that it wouldn't stop at degenerative diseases, that it would eventually spread into mental illness, they laughed at me.

I see no problem with this. Cull the weak.

this is all fucking nonsense medicine. fucking faggot ass pansies. everyone pussy foots around muh feelings when all she needed was someone to just pick her ass up and take her outside. slap some sense into her ya know?

but now a 20 year old white woman is dead, for absolutely no reason.

Women are all weak you stupid fuck, we kind of need them to reproduce.

(Checked)
This is why no one should care

Pussy shit.

Remove all women of child-bearing age in a race, the race is dead.

you can have her, and be sure to tip your fedora when you save her from herself you white knight beta fuck.

There are no rape "survivors". If you "survived" the experience then you should be grateful every day that you never have to know what rape actually is. Those of us who were raped are already dead. #PleaseLetUsDie

this doesn't dismiss the necessity of Darwinism to have a strong healthy race.

But you you think we should all be fucking midgets that have %50 birth defect rate, then by all mean you lead the way.

Wtf… if anything, it just shows the craziness of the profession of psychiatry.

"There was no hope for her" but "she was totally competent to choose to end her own life"? That's idiotic.

Oh look another feminist. Kys.

Oh look, another autist. Kys.

THIS

Fuck you nigger, you can take away every right I have and all of my property, like I know you want to if you get any power, but I will still own my own life no matter what.

Yeah, I'm sure she would have made a fantastic mother… Or she would have been one of those deranged women who kills her children to avoid letting them get raped like she did. I assume the latter would be the case. She was probably one of those types. Anyway, better a white woman than a white man. That's one less supporter of Leftism.

euthanasia for psychological disorders? all you (((tinfoil hats))) are next.

Even the doctor didn't want her.

Netherlands eh? Lucky for me, I'm an EU citizen. Euthanasia train, here I come!

It's one thing for to allow people to kill themselves (after all, how can you really stop them?). It's another to actively encourage and then provide the means to do so.

There seems to be this slow cultural shift occurring where instead of trying to personally cope with terrible events, people take some sort of blanketed, no-thought solution, regardless of what the consequences actually are. You feel that a stranger has wronged you in some small way? Call the cops. See a child outside and you are unsure of where the parent is? Call social services, Unexpected pregnancy? Get an abortion. And once this sort of diagnosis becomes systematic, you can add to the list "Traumatized? Commit suicide."

Pretty much.

That koolaid cannot come soon enough.

its an act that reflects the popular behavior, thought and dialogue of our times, basically? i think you may be right.

its not to far fetched to assume that it will become a mainstream, cultural thing to commit state-assisted suicide.

I don't think most of you realise what can be done with this.

Also.

Probably doctors will determine with some bogus exam. I don't like this a damn bit.

I am a dutchy and i know the case more extensively.

She is for the most part bedridden because she has no energy, doesn't do anything, finds no joy in anything, has been under therapy since her childhood years and still well into her 20s can not cope with the world. She WANTS to die. She's on welfare and can't even cooperate with the mandatory 20hr work/volunteer week because she is severely mentally i'll. Aka depressed and traumatized.

She can not and does initiate contact with people, a relationship with a man is out of the question because trauma's. Has extreme body dismorphia which triggered annorexia

What you are actually saying is, no don't give her the opportunity and force her to get help. What it actually equates to is her eventually stepping in front of a train or like in the US putting a bullet in her own head.

This to me sounds like your religious conditioning which says suicide is wrong.

Sorry, but hese things are under extreme scrutiny here, and still are extremely controversial. But they are not given to just anyone who has depression which is what u ppl want to state here. She has proven to have tried plenty of pharmaceuticals and therapy methods such as cognitive behaviour therapy and others and it all failed. The therapist in this article is now trying to shift it to say, well the therapist wasn't a right fit so if she changed therapist she would have been able to get healing… after 20 years of dealing with it.

While i can certainly agree we have to be extremely vigilant with euthanisia.. what gives u the right to tell someone else they don't have the right to end their own life if they truly wish this.

It's not like this bitch was injected with something. The doctor places a glass of chemicals infront of her and tells her if she drinks this she will die. She herself has to pick it up and drink it all. It will put her to sleep and eventually stop the breathing.

How much money as a society do u want to sink into a human being before you come to accept that some are a lost cause due to their shit parents?

So it really is worse than death.

I think that euthanasia is unethical, but it's inevitable that SJWs will rationalize themselves into a death cult.

Fuck finally

We're all going to die user, some people want t die sooner, it's really their business, they have no obligation to live out their allocated time.

I think there is something wrong with her energy or hormone regulations. Have they tested her?

Everyone has their ups and downs though, we can't permit a greater amount of control to end our lives.

That's horrible.

sometimes depression is incurable. terrible for the girl.

need to address the root cause: immigration and degenracy

What a waste. These creatures could be made to serve.

Among the Dutch degenerates though mental illness is very common. They are basically a lesser version of Jews in the way they love perversion and want such things in their lives.

What an idiotic sentiment if they don't want their lives they should give it to others.

Do you have any idea how many people on this site would qualify for this shit? The world is full of "depressed" millennials that through media have been cucked to believe they all deserve to be some sort of superhumans achieving all of their selfish dreams.

Not a great plan. Assume that some SJWs do get involved with this and kill themselves. That will cause something which is analogous to evolution. All the remaining SJWs who do not kill themselves be SJWs that want to live'. In time, this stronger breed of SJW will outpace the original.

It's a troublesome virus. I've been trying to find a cure for years.

The SJWs are doomed anyway. They'll go extinct once every white nation is overrun with islam and we're all just fighting for survival. Homosexuals, transgenders, feminists, furries, whatever the fuck will be targetted for real actual "throw rocks" kinda oppression. When a nation is subverted the "revolutionaries" are used, then disposed of when no longer necessary so the subverter can exploit the nation.

So we rotate our phasers when they adapt and let worf rifle-bash them.

no, it's anyone who opposes the new order.
that would be us, and those who realize that Holla Forums was right again.

Wow, like, what the fuck.

There's like two major conditions to satisfy.
And somehow you fuck it up completely. Humanity can be so retarded.

Do you even Yuri Bezmenov?

what is the point to having an exposed spine

Shows you aren't Jew.

I guess this means we can start euthanizing jews, blacks, spics, homos and femishits since it must be incredibly depressing to be living in such a shitlordy racist white world.

That only worked because there was only one borg ship in their quandrant of the galaxy at the time.

Why does this surprise anyone?

Its the logical conclusion of the feminist narrative that rape is worse than death.

To preserve this belief feminism cannot allow rape victims to get ever better and to prevent this the only logical conclusion form them is to euthanize rape victims.

Nigger please.

why yes i do.
these useful idiots are ushering in the change that they will eventually oppose. they will oppose it when they wake up.
this does not imply that we will not also oppose the result. we're aware that this change should be opposed in the first place.
those who oppose it will be those that are disposed of.
you think the new order will be something you will not oppose?

use archive.is you fucking piece of shit

Well, statistically she would have ended up marrying and having kids with another abuser and repeat the cycle. I don't think suicide is the answer but its not a huge loss to society

Psychology is a fraud. The only cure for depression is to will yourself out of it. A healthy culture could have uplifted the girl. Instead she saw her nation flooded with ever more Ahmeds and was pushed psychiatric drugs and quack therapy.

It takes extraordinary character to watch your civilization collapse and not give up out of desperation.

what the absolute fuck. you fucking euros are further gone than I could have imagined

Are you telling me this woman got dicked so hard she asked to be put down?

What the hell?

STEP ONE
Everyone that feels like he can't live life anymore due to depression, trauma or problems too steep to deal with and get over is given the choice of getting clinically euthanized.

STEP TWO
Make the doctor able to decide if the patient is able or unable according to their standards to deal with trauma or if he's unable.

STEP THREE
Expand their standards for the unfit until it encompasses anyone the doctor describes as feeling unhappy with the current society, the elites, the structure of power, the money system, other races, degradation of society, anti-homosexual.

We live in a sick world, if they start euthanizing anyone who feels "depressed" (and who doesn't in this era?), they would be killing off all the people that would be capable of building a better world, if they tried.

GG, you elite fuckers.

I don't even know what to say.

Btw, the old cliche is true: The best revenge is to live a happy and fulfilling life.

All she needs is IV megadoses of niacin fam

I hope you get alzheimers

No, this woman was a hollow husk of a person because clearly she spend her life surrounded by muh hedonism degenerates who didn't know what was best for her, probably asked a traumatized little girl what she wanted to do instead of telling her what to do. It's the way people coddle their children taken to the extreme because you have an excuse to indulge in it fully, and then you wonder why your child turns out fucking useless. She was never challenged, never had to do anything, never could derive enjoyment from learning and accomplishing anything (because she had an excuse and was never forced to try) and she ended up laying around in bed doing literally nothing. She was already dead, nothing was lost. She was dead the moment having been raped at some point became an excuse to not try at life.

**I know Filthy Frank is pure cancer, but then again, so is this whole (((scenario))). So fuck it. Thread theme.

KEK SHOWS NO MERCY

The sad thing is that most of the emotional harm was probably done by forcing her to rat out her lover.

Life is a gift from God, fam. You don't get to throw it away.

To live is to struggle through torment and pain. It's the only way anything of value is attained.

If she wants to transgress the moral order on her own, then that's on her hands. It doesn't follow that the law should permit others to aid her in her sin.

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is "religiously" conditioned. You, however, are free from anything of the sort.

You preprogrammed Godless meatpuppet, you just blindly play back the lies you were told from childhood. You're a human tape recorder, and an evangelist of death.

Therapy is worthless superstition invented by leftists. Had she turned to God she would have found the courage to go on living. The grace of God can raise a heart up out of the deepest darkness. As long as there is life, there is hope.

You, however, would disparage the saving grace of God, that lifts up the lowly and gives hope to the hopeless, as "religious conditioning".

Death saves no one.

There are no rights. Only duties.

Man has a duty to respect the life the Almighty has granted him. There is a natural order to the world. Everyone must act as is proper for his place in the cosmic hierarchy.

It's not proper for man to kill himself. Humans can only visit death on others in defense, or as punishment for their crimes. But such punishments are inflicted by the community, and not the individual.

Those who speak out in favor of legalizing murder, however, should die. You, for example, ought to be killed. That is the price you pay for transgressing the cosmic moral order of the universe.

And you will pay that price, in this life, or the next. Repent and throw yourself on the mercy of God, and you will be saved. Or cling to your ignorance and arrogance, and inherit oblivion.

The choice is yours, fam.

Time for a business plan?
Just think of all the terrible traumatized rapefugees the SJWs always heartbleed about

Nah, fuck off

It runs in my family. I wouldn't mind having it either, since I would easily forget the pain I have.

Take your own advice, nihilistic and short-sighted imbecile.

I'm sure this is voluntary euthanisation. What an extreme protester, but she is making her point very clearly. White women are on a sex strike against White Genocide, and are refusing marriage to anti-whites in many cases so that they aren't put in position where having sex with an anti-white, normally a self-hating white man (a traitor), is expected.

If White Genocide - massive third-world flooding and "assimilation", by the hundreds of millions - wasn't happening, it's safe to say that this white woman would still be alive as she would not have been swept up in the white woman sex strike against White Genocide and have protested it in such an extreme way.

Anti-whites, her blood is on your hands!

#WWSSAWhiteGenocide

Nice try putting words in my mouth

Being surrounded by shrinks might make you want to kill yourself. Their constant bemoaning of your ordeal, what suffering you went through, must be enough to want an escape.

Did they even try giving this woman some dank weed or anything?

Or, give her a couple hundred grand and say go explore the world. Have some fun.

I get that people are suicidal, but no need to get doctors involved in it, especially in this case.

Your views are clearly reflected by your actions, you didn't denounce the pro-euthanasia views the same way you've done towards the anti-euthanasia views. Anyone who isn't stupid can see you for what you truly are.

You have no humility nor do you care about people. You only value your ego and faux "intellectualism".

How Marxist of you.

If there is one thing we own it's our own bodies and we can do what we want with them.

We're not meat for sale user.

This
I was mostly fine being miserable before dealing with court ordered therapy, therapists outside of the topkek Hyman potential movement (non american ones or Americans who can't stop shoving European cock in their mouth) pretty much exist too shove you in your own misery at existential levels

letting doctors euthanize people is very dangerous policy, just use your imagination as to how it can be abused:
undesireable person drugged, tortured in isolation produces written consent to euthanasia
research and treatment of conditions that significantly reduce quality of life halts, but don't worry you can always request death
the part that a lot of people miss is that unless you were quadriplegic or had locked-in syndrome, you always COULD commit suicide in a variety of ways that weren't painful, scary or gross

to me this is just another case of elites feeding us something they want, and then fools who reframe it as something empowering

The greatest danger for shut-ins is a predatory social encounter. Way to naive to be dealing with constructs like social workers, psychologists, and psychiatrists. They're like chess machines going against people that have never played chess.

They almost got me, too, at my lowest moments. They really are the dumbest people. I guarantee you none of them hang around truly successful people. They are utterly unqualified to be informing others on their actions or thoughts.

I'd rather worship a kike on a stick then be a materialist cocksucker who takes joy in being cucked because of muh "SUBJECTIVE" morality.

Relativist deserve to fucking hang.

As usual euthanasia (translation:killing off white people) is only pushed in western countries, but not strangely enough,in the third world. Proponents of euthanasia say that it is a merciful solution to physical and mental suffering. Well wait a minute, isn't the third world a place full of mental and physical suffering? How about when some refugee starts whining about how awful it is in their backward country we tell them that the solution isn't emigration to Sweden but, instead, taking a lethal injection. No more rape culture, starvation, wars, and dangerous sea voyages on rusty overcrowded boats paid for with one of your kidneys.Wouldn't UN financed "lethal Injection" NGO's, traveling the length and breadth of Africa, and doling out painless oblivion to the natives like latter-day Einsatzgruppen be a cheap and efficient solution to the "refugee crisis"?

For the shortsighted edgelords in this thread saying CULL THE HERD and DO IT FAGGOT, here's how the slippery slope works:

Remember, nothing is too extreme for the left. If they can get away with it, they'll do it.

Having them seriously condone and spread rhetoric of euthanizing racialists would cause the day of the rope to happen instantly. A direct threat to the normal citizens held captive by the liberal status quo is the final spark for which we are waiting. We can struggle over the next decade to reclaim society, but if the more clear the sword of Damocles becomes the more quickly we are allowed to act.

They're 90% there already. They seriously have all the tells of cult members.

great post

It's right there in your post, you schizophrenic nutcase. You literally claimed that somebody on the internet expressing their opinion is "PUSHING" that opinion on you… This is clearly a sign of severe mental illness on your part. Some sort of extreme guilt complex most likely. It sounds like you're not gonna make it, user, your mental illness is too far gone, I'm afraid euthanasia is the only answer left for you now. :^)

Non-productive slaves get killed. What's new?

>Oy vey goy, your racism is clearly the result of UNBEARABLE trauma! You have to put down like the filthy dangerous animal you are! out of your misery you poor soul!

should have just given her a fuck load of LSD and told her to trip until shes not a bitch

Marxists and christcucks, united as always in thinking they own other people.

First the christcucks will forcefully keep you alive because life is precious gift from Jew God. Then they torture and burn you because you're a "witch" or "round earth believer" or some shit like that which insults the Jew God no end.

Semitism, not even once.

It all comes down to this. Was she forced or even pressured in any way to kill herself? No. She was just not stopped by moralfag commies who think they own someone elses life.

If someone wants to die, let them die. Fuck off with your Jew cults.

Why would you want to marry used goods?

So when you making dying too easy, cucks think its easier to die than face their problems?

Remeber when people died on accodent and these cucks can't even kill themselves without someone doing it for them?

I think you are missing the point of euthanasia. It's not a death squad faggot.

There are worse things than death. And you really have to have no empathy if you can't see the value in a mercy kill.

Here in the US our doctors are no longer required to take that oath. So I always ask for proof my doctors took the oath as one extra layer of potential protection from being Jewed by the medical industry.

What the fuck?

Actually you won't. Your soul is unique to you, but your life belongs to God.

I can't remember where I read this, or if the term is correct… but the article said something like the US is being slowly transitioned from a "culture of life" to a "culture of death". Seems about right from my perspective.

Oh and just doing some quick searching reveals there are no punishments for violating the oath anyway.

Score yet another victory to Jew doctors :(

Here's your reply christcuck.

My life belongs only to me, and if I want to kill myself, I will do it and you aren't going to stop me.

Nope. Your life belongs to God. Your soul is yours. Killing yourself and condemning your soul to eternal damnation is your choice.

A fucking retarded one, but that is your choice.

Nope.
God doesn't exist.

If someone is so depressed that suicide is the only option, why not give them a heroic dose of ibogaine? If they die during the trip, well, they were gonna anyway, and if they come out feeling better, then the medicine did it work.

Yes your life belongs to God, and your soul is yours.

What is your proof?

Something that doesn't exist has no power over me. And I see no evidence proving the concept of a soul exists.

Burden of proof is on the one asserting god exists.

Reminds me of this;

I never explicitly stated God exists. You explicitly stated God does not exist. I believe God exists and my proof is the Bible. You stated simply God does not exist, and you have no proof that God does not exist. Because you cannot prove something does not exist.

You're a fucking suicidal idiot, may Jesus Christ have mercy on your soul after you kill yourself.

I'll take argumentum ad ignorantiam for 500.

Sorry edgelord the Bible is the Word of God.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

So you don't have an argument, just making sure.

He's probably baiting but there's one merit to what he says. If anyone advocating for euthanasia was killed for it, then anyone who wanted to die simply needs to start advocating for the right to die and they will get what they want.

what happened to her then?

lol good one, OP..

Wait, what?

Meanwhile, you have zero evidence, so somehow that's better than a book? That would be like claiming that Socrates didn't exist because we only have the word of a handful of people that he did.

ECT

better than dying

How can it be the word of god/jesus when it was written way after jesus died?

It was written by people who knew him and learned from him, who wrote down what he did and what he taught them.

They might as well have been schizo, give me proof

Isn't there a difference between claiming some person existed and a supernatural all powerful entity? Some slight difference in probability?

If being written in a book is proof that something exists… well there are lots of books out there… books on how faeries and reptilian aliens and yetis exist.

Do you agree with me if I say bigfoot exist because I read it in a book once? That book was written by people who had seen bigfoot, so it must be true then?

Give me proof that Socrates existed. Maybe those writers were schizo.

I don't dismiss any of those as possibilities just because they're "too out there" compared to what we think we know. Any true scientist, if they wanted to be honest and consistent, would have to admit that the notion of what is "too out there" is simply not an objectively definable thing, and is entirely relative to our assumptions, which themselves cannot be proven. So certainly faeries, aliens, yetis, and even pagan gods might really exist or have existed. Each story has to be taken on its own merits. For example, if the story is logically inconsistent, or contradicts known evidence in an insurmountable way, then that's a good reason to dismiss it. I've seen plenty of stories about aliens that have clearly illogical things about them that indicate they were made up. So these things have to be carefully analyzed. And the Bible has been very carefully analyzed and interpreted over 2016 years under heavy scrutiny, not only from skeptics and scientists, but also from Christians themselves (especially the Orthodox Church, which has always taken an intellectual approach to its understanding of the religion). I'm not suggesting everyone needs to believe it, I'm just saying it's folly to just assume it has to be false because Richard Dawkins or South Park made a funny or clever comment or joke about it, without actually taking the time to look into the vast depth of material on the subject that has been produced by Christians for thousands of years (which Dawkins and the writers of South Park haven't done). I personally used to be a big fan of Dawkins and other athiests, and was an atheist myself, but eventually I started learning enough about the Christian perspective on these things to realize that atheist understanding of what Christians believe and why they believe it is pretty shallow and mostly based on arrogance. This led me to investigate further, and I came to realize that the false narrative of Scientism has a baseless bias toward materialism (i.e. materialistic claims don't need a burden of proof, but non-materialistic claims do, which is not rational at all, it's entirely based on confirmation bias and wishful thinking). Eventually I just had a moment where it all added up to the point where I found myself agreeing with the (Orthodox) Christian perspective. Your mileage may vary, but either way I'd highly recommend rejecting the fallacy that materialism must be assumed to be true with the only burden of proof being on everything but materialism. After all, it's Jews that relentlessly push materialism, so that's reason enough to be suspicious of our modern institutional bias toward it. Just my 2 cents.

Ok, that's fair enough. The problem is that by that logic it would also be "folly to assume" that Islam is false, or hinduism or buddhism. These also have old books that have been scrutinized by their followers for thousands of years. The whole UFO things have countless pages of literature written about it, and millions of adherents all over the world. Where do you draw the lines?

I do agree with you about materialism though, but I think people have to experience spiritual revelations themselves, not rely on others, because sadly there are people past and present who wants to abuse it.

I agree, one shouldn't assume that Islam, Hinduism, or Buddhism are false. One should carefully study them and compare them to other religions and to scientific facts in order to try to figure out the truth of them. I think a lot of people just see that as too much work and too much uncertainty, so they just want easy answers. One rule of thumb I use though is that of my moral compass. If a religion's moral code is evil, then I reject that as my religion of choice. It's not that I deny they had supernatural inspiration; in fact I tend to think most ancient religions are based on at least some truth, even if they weren't passed down orally with 100% accuracy (keeping in mind that the most ancient religions came about before written historical records came about). But if supernatural inspiration leads to an evil doctrine, then that can't have come from a God of good, but rather from some evil force, such as Satan or whatever name they may go by. And if it turns out that the only true supernatural power is an evil one, and there's no real hope for good people, and the truth is we live in some sort of insane Lovecraftian universe… then so be it, but that's not going to deter me from following a good moral code. And to me, the only religion that completely encompasses true morality is Christianity. So there's certainly a leap of faith there, in that I want to believe that there's a force for good out there working in our favor, but if there really is a force for good, then it's not a leap of faith to conclude that this force for good is represented by Christianity, if it's represented by any religion, since every other religion as far as I can tell has at least one aspect to it that goes against objective morality.

Also I agree with you on experiencing spirituality yourself, but the only time I've ever had a spiritual experience has been through Orthodox Christianity, and I've had that experience consistently. That was a key aspect that led me to commit to it.

I wish men could reproduce without women.
Perhaps artificial uterus, no?

Well, I don't have any gripes towards your personal way of spirituality.

But the thing is, the discussion here was in the context of some previous christcucks, who argued for the policy of forcing people to not kill themselves because of their beliefs.

And that's why they got the "prove your dogma, book is not proof" thing thrown in your face. There is a huge difference between people who are seeking a spirituality for themselves and leaving other humans in peace, and people who want to dominate others with their dogma.

Christcuckery can certainly be used both ways, good and bad.

All religions can be used in good and bad ways.

It's not bad until someone starts trying to shove their unproven beliefs down someone elses throat. which is what happened in this thread when some user started spewing shit like 'your life is not yours but a service from god' and 'god exists and my proof is the bible' like gtfo. it's just as bad as the opposite when people chimp out over anyone who even happens to have a religion

On the issue of suicide, I think it's immoral because it's not rational to want to kill yourself, so wanting to do so is clearly a result of a psychological issue. But in our overly-medicated world, people think that psychological issues are some deeply complex thing that only doctors can figure out and if these supposed experts (most of which, when it comes to psychology, are women, btw) decide that you can't be saved, then you might as well just die. I think this is total folly, because in my experience, psychological issues are really spiritual issues and should be dealt with through religion, as they had been in the past before the Jew Freud came along to convince everyone of his mumbo jumbo instead. There's some rare exceptions like schizophrenia of course, but the vast majority of this stuff are really just symptoms of a disturbed spirit. I just don't see why a person should be encouraged to throw their life away just because some self-important "expert" claimed that their life can't get better. That's bullshit, because in reality, I've seen people in far, far worse situations than this girl was who got better, and it's often through religion that they do so.

I think that's pretty much what I said.

Well, as I understand it this wasn't a case of a person being "encouraged" to kill herself, but a case of everyone encouraging her not to, but also not stopping her with force when that was what she chose.

woah woah stop using your beliefs to support things that matter

although frued was dumb, psychology can be great. I did indeed have to learn the essentials of consciousness by looking at bhudism but there are parallels in western psychology.

it's psychiatry that you should be having a beef with. it only exists to support the pharmaceutical companies. psychological therapy with understanding of consciousness and ego (terms vary depending on theory used) is very useful

The article specifically says she was euthanized by lethal injection, which is actually murder rather than suicide, unless they had her do the injecting herself or something. But regardless, it also says clearly that the decision was made because her "doctors" claimed that it wasn't possible for her to get better, which I call bullshit on. Frankly, I think the harmful effects of abuse are made far worse by a culture that encourages the victim mindset rather than encouraging you to toughen up, buttercup. I've seen abuse victims that got over it quickly because they refused to see themselves as a helpless victim, while others who experienced far less abuse ended up killing themselves because they bought into the victim culture. That's why I say religion can help here, at least Christianity, because it has a message of hope and personal responsibility ("God helps those who help themselves") that helps people to cope with things and move on with their lives.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the whole field of psychology should be thrown away. But certainly women and Jews shouldn't be running it. I just meant people should be encouraged to try religion as a supplement to it as well.

Sure, she probably could get better. But it was what she wanted. Who are we to tell her no? Obviously it wasn't decided by the doctors that she should be killed against her will, it was decided that they would listen to her request.

Also, if it was murder then she goes to heaven according to christcuck standards. So no problem either way.

I guess you've never experienced depression or known anyone who has. A person in that condition is not able to think rationally. I've been through depression, and I know what it's like to seriously want to kill myself. If I had been in a hospital and my stupid-ass doctors told me that there's nothing they can ever do and I'll never be able to get better, then offered to help me kill myself, then I would have fucking done it and I wouldn't be here to talk to you about it. So to pretend that these doctors have no responsibility in her death is just the typical rationalization of a narcissistic culture that rejects personal responsibility and embraces the worship of death, degeneracy, and apathy in the name of "free choice".

Nigger, people with autism are in a much worse position than the majority of people who suffered a traumatic experience as they still have opportunities to enjoy life and better themselves. Majority of people with autism doesnt have that same fucking privilege unless they're extensively worked on.

So fuck her. The difference between her and someone thats autistic is that she at least has the fucking pleasure of having the option to kill herself.

Yah, I think you have to have at least two doctors diagnose you with a terminal illness that severely affects quality of life and you can an hero yourself. There's some other qualifiers but I think that's the basics.
Every time it's come up in the news here it's cause it's some old fucker with cancer.

Good one less stupid cunt of a feminist around. I doubt it was rape. She just couldn't live with the regret of being a whore.

tl;dr girl gets drugged up by quacks since childhood until she's depressed to the point of being bedridden, quacks then ok killing her for being unable to do forced labour

Dutchfag here.
Its just the tip of the iceBERG.
nrc.nl/nieuws/2014/01/11/negen-keer-euthanasie-op-patient-psychiatrie
This outlines a case in which a woman had a disorder which made her a compulsory cleaner. NP, you get the kiss of death as well. As long as they are 50+ and single whatever though. Less degenerates.

WEW, that guy below her is worse. Workaholic with a fear of retirement, seriously?