Christcuck encounters of the third kind

ITT: we share stories of first hand encounters with christcucks, and examples of such individuals being the good little goyim they are programmed to be.

Being stuck in the panhandle of florida(the third worst state), I'll admit I've laughed my ass off at the dumb bible beaters standing at traffic lights and screaming their lungs off at drivers in 95+ degree weather, all while adorned in "proper" church goer clothing of long sleeve shirts and black pants. Best part is that it's a small town and the idiots spent five hours yelling at people who already went to church.

yeah man here's one of my many stories documenting those stupid cuckcuckinsanitals doing their stupid things, like god that doesn't exist they are so stupid all the time unlike my enlightened self

What part of the panhandle?

Ah, the sweet scent of evening salt.

At least they're committed into doing something. Unlike you OP, that it bothered you to the point where you came here and started venting off your inner frustration.

Titus 1

9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

"Out of context" is the same merchant logic as webm related.
Funny thing is that christians wouldn't be this easily riled if there was any validity to their kike worship. Then again, I suppose I'd be short-tempered as well if my life was spent propagating a lie and weakening western civilization.

GENESIS=OLD TESTAMENT=JEWISH MYTHOLOGY

JOHN=NEW TESTAMENT=CHRISTIANITY

CHRIST HATED JEWS, THE NEW TESTAMENT IS INHERENTLY CONTRADICTORY TO THE OLD TESTAMENT

Masonic dubs give away your duplicity.

Forgot to sage

new testament=christ
old testament=jewry

Christ=/=jewry
New testament=/=old

So much menorah tipping.

you gonna jerk off to the black cube some more, jew?

Kill yourself Jew.

see
I'm all for hard work (when it has an actual purpose), but only a hollow man would take pride in being exploited as a tool.

There are no contradictions in the Bible if you actually quote the KJV and not the kosher-approved, zionist-published modern retranslations like the NIV. Why waste time with lame "contradictions" like in your pic when the NIV flat out says that Jesus is Lucifer. You can't trust anything that's not translated from the Textus Receptus like the KJV.

The phrase "I have seen the face of God" is not found in Genesis 32:30. Instead if you read the entire chapter what you find is Jacob meeting Jesus and the two of them have a physical fight (yes, God manifests in the flesh in the Old Testament as well; though he's always referred to as Son of God and never by Jesus until his proper birth later on).

Jesus = God in physical form as a man; of which many people had seen. The Bible is not ignorant of this fact.

The Bible uses poetic language many times and is confusing for the uninitiated. What John 1:18 and 1 John 4:12 refer to are God the father. So basically, nobody has seen God the father, but obviously many people have seen God the son.

Modern jews are not the same as the ancient Israelites. The Bible says in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 that the fake jews are the Synagogue of Satan and will burn in hell for eternity.

Christians are massive faggots but making threads about them is retarded. Sage.

isn't that exactly what you're doing in perpetuating jewish lies?

Keep it up Moishe, I'm sure we'll start falling for your D&C brainwashing sooner or later :^) Until then, you can keep sheckleposting for Jewsus and the Kikestianity trap

no, I understand it, the new testament ended the belief system that was presented in the old testament. The old testament serves as the contextualization for the new.

THIS IS CHRIST SPEAKING TO THE JEWS

“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. 40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing. 41You are doing the works of your father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they answered. “Our only Father is God Himself.”

42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on My own, but He sent Me.

43Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message.

44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires.

He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!

For anyone who stumbles in here and is interested in finding the truth, watch this video (it has english subs). He goes into some detail about the larger geopolitical context when Jesus Christ was alive and some interesting details about Pilate.

Because of the dude's credentials:

This gentleman's name is Constantine Plevris. Lawyer and later historian, he has spent his entire life being a very bad goy.

From Kikepedia:

And this is why whites were kept in the dark ages for centuries.

THIS IS CHRIST BEATING JEWISH MONEYCHANGERS WITH A WHIP, THE REASON WHY HE WAS CRUCIFIED

12 And Jesus entered the temple[a] and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons.

13 He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you make it a den of robbers.”

Dumb fuck, you're regurgitating the Talmud verbatim. You're the definition of a tool.

They have a board for your brand of faggotry, it's called Holla Forums

NICE BAITO DESU, MOSHE MOSHE

==The old testament = JEWRY
The new testament = CHRISTIANITY==

JEWS REJECT THE NEW TESTAMENT. CHRISTIANS FOLLOW THE NEW TESTAMENT AND TREAT THE OLD TESTAMENT AS A GUIDE OF HOW NOT TO ACT ANYMORE.

YOU STUPID CUCK

Oh man. 772 here. I see that sort of stuff pretty often. Groups of people with signs standing on street corners, people with loudspeakers yelling at passing drivers…

This is some of the best butthurt and most successful bait I've seen in a long time.

My new favorite past-time is to go Jew scouting on the catalog. These Moshes are either getting sloppy, or every iteration of their Jewry causes us to becoming exceedingly more efficient at detecting the nose.

There's a bunch of pro-Christian and anti-Christian threads in the catalog right now using deliberately inflammatory terming. I suspect we're being raided again.

nigger have you any idea of how many fucking contradictions exist in the bible? even the slightest conception? with the default assumption being all such contradictions are taken WITHIN context. I was raised Roman Catholic and my mother pretty much knows that shit by heart. How the fuck she goes on with that cognitive dissonance I will never know.

do you think we could ever have a theistic and atheistic discussion here without it devolving into stupidity, ad homs and retardation? I have a quandary or two I'd want to ask Holla Forums but I feel like as long as we're being invaded by these fucking goons, shills, and Holla Forums fags, the exercise would be pointless; they'd all see the thread and jump in to do maximum D+C.

religious discussion/derailing with it no matter the side should be a bannable offense

sage

or go to

>>>/christian/