BISON NOW THE OFFICIAL MAMMAL OF THE UNITED STATES

America gets a second national animal: the bison.

politico.com/story/2016/05/north-american-bison-national-mammal-us-222975

archive.is/win1m

GAY
GAY
GAY

Other urls found in this thread:

votebison.org/coalition
archive.is/iRd2p
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hickenlooper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piegan_Blackfeet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt_V
bisoncentral.com/cooking-bison/bison-cooking-101
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my god its the nigger of cows

KILL ALL INJUNS
KILL ALL BISON

BIDF WILL PAY FOR THIS INSULT

Makes sense.

Stupid fucking currymom Turkeys are big old cowards, if she charged them they would have run off. It takes real spinelessness to make a gobble gobble think it can take you on

this is the only thing people will remember that he did

Humans should be the official mammal of the united states. Niggers and spics need not apply.

Go away intl

Prepare yourselves for lesson after lesson on how evil white men tried to eradicate the bison.

I don't see a problem.

Not GAY at all you fucking faggot OP. Here is why you fucking eagle fucker:

The North American bison can now be an avatar for the North American White man.

A species brought the brink of extinction by invaders, and then despite the odds SURVIVES. Their numbers are still low, but they are recovering.

NORTH AMERICAN BISON IS THE WHITE MALE AVATAR

This.

This is pretty interesting; there are currently three times as many wild horses (which were formerly extirpated in North America about 10,000 years ago, only reintroduced in the 16th century) in the US and Canada than Bison.

I guess that makes you the nigger of niggers. I suppose a lion's mane also reminds you of niggers because AYO HOL UP

YOU

WAS

NIGGERZ AND SHIIIIIIT

BIDF found the thread everyone.

EIDF found the thead everyone.

HURR HURR

Calm down bison poster. Go eat some grass or something to calm down. Jeez.

The eagle had its place as the sole national animal of the US. It was special. This goes a certain way in diminishing that. I guess its hard for a bison to understand that, but come on, you should at least listen.

Also, how can you type with those hooves of yours? Must be pretty difficult.

…so now we don't eat them, or what?

I know we're on the top of the food chain, but there are plenty of mammals in the US that we don't really eat. Wolves and foxes come to mind.

Hell, the Teddy Bear was named after Roosevelt. The American black bear seems like the obvious choice.

Who decided this shit?

this tbh. not a great choice but I understand it.

Fuck that. Bison is delicious.

Eat your national animal like a good goy globalist.

The White man had its place in the US. It was special. This is why the North American bison is now the avatar of the North American White man.

Good. Fuckin yard birds.

Beefalo is breddy damn gud doo

Kill yourself BIDF shill.

Birds of prey have long been the traditional animals of great empires.

So what the white man is going to get hunted down to near extinction unless the government helps it? Unless people feel bad for it and decide to stop?

Do you think before you post? Because the bison is a stupid herd animal that almost died.

Fuck off.

what did you just say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know that my beard is over 3 inches long and my fan is completely exquisite. I have mated with over 300 confirmed hens. I am throughly skilled in using my spurs and beak and am the top Gobbler in the flock. you are nothing to me but another no-feathers. I will peck your fucking eyes out with a fury the likes you haven't seen since last november when I destroyed 6 other no-feathers. you think you are tough with your little comment? right now I am tracking your location using my underground network of domesticated turkeys to triangulate your position through gobbles, you just wait you little bitch I AM coming for you and it won't be so fucking easy to call me a coward then faggot!

Time to prep the bull USA.

No we still eat them, but we feel even more pride while doing it.

BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO

Kill yourself EIDF shill.

So what, a fucking corvus would be better than a stupid ass eagle. Smarter too.

Just like your precious fucking Bald Eagle.
KEK

Do you think before you post? Because the bald egale is a stupid fucking bird that almost died.

Fuck off.

HAHA! Legislator's memes have no power anymore.

Because of poisoning. There would have been habitats where the eagle would have survived regardless. The same cant be said for the shitty ass bison herdcuck animal because it just runs across open plains for its entire life and is fucking perfect for shooting.

wot?

That's not how it works.

I think we're supposed to bathe in their urine now?

Shitty herbivore herd animals are not fit to be the national mammal of the nation.

Eh. It's like venison, a bit bland and gamey.

It's really dependent on the chef.

Lion hair is straight and fair, this is curly and dark. Go home Bison your chilluns need they baby daddy

Let me know when one of your fucking yard birds derails a god damned steam locomotive, son. The North American bison has been known to stand down and charge trains right off their tracks.

How is that a good thing?

Who fucking cares?

The North American pavement ape has been known to stand down and charge police officers.

Leave to a nigger (who has fucking pubic hair on his head) to not know shit about fur. Like matting.

No wonder you niggers never domesticated any animals. You don't even know basic shit like proper fur hygene.

shh

AYO HOL UP
DOES THIS MEAN WE CAN'T KILL BUFFALO ANYMORE?
Holla Forums, ARE BUFFALO BURGERS ILLEGAL?
I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE THIS Holla Forums HOLD ME

How isn't that a good thing? Can you name a single other wild animal that has been documented to have derailed a steam locomotive?

You are letting your pro-bison biases show that you like bison more than humans!

How is destroying property and possibly killing people a good thing you idiot?

confirmed for being a furry bison or an actual bison

You get to choose which

Elephants are stronger.
Causing damage to infrastructure and killing people is not something good.

The bison poster lets slip his hatred for humans.

Beware the
ETERNAL BISON
lest he derail your train

This is certainly American, I'll give you that.

Clearly we have been infiltrated by a new kind of shill…

BISON SHILLS

How is anthropomorphising a wild animal a good thing you idiot?

Avatar of the North American White man it is then.

kek'd

This user gets it. Also, eagles can fly because most birds can fly. How many ungulates the size of the North American bison can jump over 6'? These beasts are fucking badass. I'll keep saying it for the niggers, Jews and shitskins out there:

The North American bison is the Avatar of the North American White man.

Dubs confirm eagle-kin on lock down.

Rhino. (0.46 seconds in google)

Don't answer my question with another question you little nigger.

Answer me first and then we can continue.

In Boy Scouts I founded the "American Bison" Patrol in my Troop, which often evoked certain less educated fools to call us the "Buffalo Patrol". I instructed everyone to say: "No, there are African Buffalo and formerly European, but we are the AMERICAN Bison".

Measure supported.

Link pls I don't jewgle like a newfag

Come on now, user.

NO

BE A GOOD GUY

CONSUME YOUR NATIONAL ANIMAL

Your question is dumb and you are dumb.

Pottery

You're right. Clearly he's only pretending to know how to read here

Maybe one of the other bison is translating for him, and he is typing

That's the beauty of being anonymous: no one knows hooves who on the internet!

I have to agree.

If you see a grass eating herd animal to be on the same level as a huge free-flying carnivorous bird of prey, you have some serious thinking to do.

If you think herd immunity is something to scoff at let alone 6' tall ungulates that weigh 2200lbs and can jump 6' high, you might too retarded to do any serious thinking at all.

Bison please calm down

shoo shoo buffaloo

holy shit, I was kidding before but I think you actually are a bison.

And its the context you fucking retard. Ants are pretty powerful as a colony, but I dont want to be represented by fucking ants.

I came.

It's now my duty to instruct new generations of boys with the lesson that "bison" gave me in a tent inna woods.

It tastes like smoked beef and is more filling.

If they were so great, this wouldn't happen.

What the fuck? That mother fucker would fuck your shit up.

Cows and bulls == moloch. Eagles embody righteous truth.

Herd found the thread, boys. Get your buffalo rifles loaded.

Eagle please fly away

scat scat yard bird

Well my great uncle (RIP) owned the 1880 Train tourist attraction in the Black Hills, SD. I've spent a lot of time in Custer State Park. You tend to pick up a lot of bison trivia out there in bison country…

Yeah because wolves and coyotes have never in the history of history ever killed any humans.

kek

Stupid bison satanists cant argue my dubs

Must have had a good chef. If you don't believe me try buying some bison meat and just throw that shit in the oven with no marinade. Sure it will taste ok, but not nearly as good as a steak that cooks in it's own juices

As for more filling I don't really think that's an argument. How full you are depends on how much you eat, plain and simple.

Confirmed bison who knows nothing about birds

What does that have to do with anything? The only reason bison are able to exist, is because they are cattle animals. They literally have to exist in collective packs for their DNA to survive in the long term. I can understand respect for them, but you want that as your national animal in place of an apex predator?

Satan confirmed for hating bison

Sheeeeeeeeeit

Satan, give me strength, your power, and my waifu!

buffalo can't even match these rhymes so dank cuz all that comes out their mouth is just plain stank

Actually wanting a smelly grass-eating herd animal over a free-flying meat-eater eagle with razor sharp claws is insane.

Its pretty much a cow. Its an insult. Why do people want to be called cattle?

I am convinced that poster is a literal bison or a bison furry otherkin type deal.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Just forget about your heritage, goy.

Nope, you out memed me.

Well played I guess?

Why even bother tbh

Bison is a pretty important symbol of Americana, especially old western and frontier culture.

There's many heraldic symbols of the old world that do not fit the new, like lions or wolves. (not to the same extent anyway)

Even the eagle. America's eagle is specifically the bald eagle, while the European heraldry uses the local species.

I'm an not joking, I am not making this up, by right now, as I read this thread and learn about this for the first time, I have a bison burger cooking on the grill and am just about to go eat it. I did not know about this thread when I started cooking.

I haven't had bison in years

Because it was used as a resource. It was eaten and its hide was used. Like cows and chickens are today.

And think about this. The Bison is just in the central western states. The Bald Eagle is all over the country. In every state but Hawaii.

Go look at a range map of the American Bison, and then look at a range map of the Bald Eagle, then come back.

fuck the bison

This is no coincidence OP. Look closely at the picture.

The bison is a nigger.

The bison in the picture is actually a nigger.

Cute degenerate women you got there.

Would fuck and never call again

You fucking kidding? I'd call them every single friday. What are you a fag or something?

0/190

Straight from kikepedia.

Yes, the day of a man being self sufficient among packs of similarly minded men are over. Now is the era of the collective animal, the cattle animal. We need a new heraldic symbols for this new world, the bison is perfect.

how problematic of you

You're young and naive user.

I've been around enough women with tattoos and piercings to know to keep them at a distance once you've given them the dick.

Hell, some of them aren't even worth giving the dick even if they are qt

Did his tendon snap or something?

Yeah yeah yeah. But seriously this is an example of the active war against what remains of the classical American spirit. Its a fucking shame.

SAUCE

You're welcome

Torn ACL. He's out for the rest of the season.

What was this kid thinking?

I could understand a homo wanting to show off his skills, but he's not a good dancer at all.

Except as some pointed out, bisons will fuck your shit up and are an example of an animal that came back from the brink

Also I didn't mean Old and New in the sense of time. I mean Old World as in Europe and New World as in the Americas.

Pretty much the entire Great Plains.
Which, by the way, are a key area serving as the American breadbasket and one of the biggest concentrations of purely European populations remaining.

I never contracted, I just said it was specifically the bald eagle.

Also call me if they remove the eagle from all the heraldry.

Nice try, dickhead.

And that doesnt matter. Why should a national animal be one that isnt even part of the original area of the fucking country you nitwit?

There were eagles in the area where the pilgrims first landed. They had to go inland many miles to first see bison.

Fucking BIDF just dont give up.

Take your shitty herd animal cattle and go.

Yes, you've said multiple times now that in the rare occasion and I would find myself blind folded in the great prairie and ambushed by a herd of bison charging in all directions, that a bison would fuck someone up. I'm not talking about this at all. I'm talking about the symbolism of having a cattle animal as your national animal. There's a reason why we picked a bald eagle and there's a reason why all the successful European nations had eagles in their symbolism.

Wew

…………….

That just dumb.

A to the B to the C to the D
I knows muh alphabet cuz my momma taught me
back at home when i was just a little kid
she taught me dem shits when i was still in da crib
bix nood

That's disingenuous and you know it.

Again, you are ignoring a key part of Americana. The 19th century defined America more than the 18th, especially the frontier part of it

Really just the various German states, Russia, and Poland, not counting the eastern Roman empire.

Oh, and Spain once the Habsburgs became rulers there.

Otherwise Britain for example was dragons during the Anglo-saxon times, and later the lion.

Nordic countries was mostly lions as well. Same as Scotland.

And as far as herd animals being bad, boar were the symbol of the Saxons and Gauls. The Romans while heavily using the Aquilla also borrowed herd animals to name things like their legions. Horses are also really common in heraldry and they're basically the national symbol of Frankish Europe post Charles Martel. Oh and France's symbol post that is a rooster.

I get the feeling we're trying to teach a bunch of millenials something about what the United States of America used to be, and it's like trying to describe the flavor of vagina to a bunch of seriously gay faggots.

It's just this desire to see shit being fucked in everything. It's a fundamental fatalism that browsing Holla Forums too much inflicts on people.

They need to Ride the Tiger.

or maybe…

RIDE THE BISON

votebison.org/coalition
archive.is/iRd2p

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hickenlooper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piegan_Blackfeet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt_V

A governor, an injun chief, and an investment banking exec…

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American … There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." Theodore Roosevelt

That is there range now and its been like that for about 100 years now.

They really only ever existed to the west of the Appalachian mountains at their greatest extent. Its sure larger than what it is now but its not Maine to California or Alaska to Florida like the Bald Eagle is.

Ok, Jew. You know what has greater range than both the bison and the yard bird eagle?

RATS

So just at the end of the era of the frontiersman that so exemplifies a cornerstone of American high culture.

You say more than you understand.

they hate us cuz they aint us getting back to back dubs and trips

Possible brand confusion.

Also, no one says "the bison has landed."

Well you've clearly never seen a North American bison jump 6' in the air.

They just about killed institutional memory when they killed institutions. We're it.

Should put it on the $20 instead of this salty nigger

You're making it sound like it came back from the brink through any merit of it's own, where it was controlled, corralled, and bred by a greater force out of pity if anything.

Does that sound inspiring or something you would want representing a nation?

1984 was a nonfiction book.

SAUCE FAGGOT

Personally, I think the buffalo makes more sense then the bald eagle. I come from a hunting and herding culture, so that may be why.

But there is one thing you guys are forgetting.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

The government could have done something important, but instead this.

IT'S ALL JUST BULLSHIT FOR PR PROPAGANDA

When this get's a sound bite on the news, I wonder what they won't be talking about?

I never realized there were so many Buffalo haters on the internet

You bunch of hippies should just run off a cliff like your brainless bisons.

Why don't we make black people the official mammal of the united states.

They already are.

That wacky Kenyan with his pen.

He picked the Bison because we nearly genocided them out of existence back in the frontier days.

It's more white guilt they can point to. They can draw a comparison from Bison to Native Americans and say "See look, white supremacy is in our history, we even have an animal we stupidly massacred en masse as our national animal."

Being able to see through the bullshit hurts.

Buffalo Shit

Pff Bizon.. why not a Gnu?
Or would this be to much Holla Forums-tier ? :^)

rabbit is the best tasting north american mammal

ITT: actual bisons

sauce?

I agree.

I eat bison.

I wouldn't eat a freedom eagle.

These types of people were the kids who had herbivores as their favorite dinosaurs. Worse than any nigger or jew.

Pokemon agrees.

Add to that the amount of cows though, there are 89,800,000 of those and cows can fill the same niche ecologically if we just let them.

Bison and cows can interbreed as well, bison are basically what pre-cows look like. Cows are domesticated from the European buffalo, or Wizent, which is genetically extremely close to the American buffalo because they split only when the Bering bridge split.

They're kind of like wild pigs and domestic pigs, or mustangs and domestic horses.

Also I love how Americans try to protect the Bison, but they also try to protect the Mustangs, the invasive species that fucked the bison over.

WILL I HAVE TO GO TO CANADA TO HUNT ONE NOW?

BISON HOAX THEY WERE NEVER GOING EXTINCT
IT WAS SO THE GOVERNMENT COULD TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT LIVE ON THE LAND
KILL BISON
BISON HOAX THEY WERE NEVER GOING EXTINCT
KILL BISON====BISON HOAX THEY WERE NEVER GOING EXTINCT
KILL BISON

WHY YOU CAN'T BE A PIONEER ANYMORE BISON KILL BISON

Common Raven is best birdfu.

I like it

I always loved velociraptors

Fuck off BIDF

Lost it.

WE WUZ COWS N SHIET

Bison are a good symbol for America. It is central to the Western US lifestyle up until urbanizaion, but from the firewater drinkers to the early settlers. Nothing wrong with that. It is part of Americana.

Gonna make bison tacos tomorrow.

It's bad enough that the others ignore him, but then one bison comes along and literally cripples his fellow so the wolves have an easier time devouring their prey. That really says something when our government makes these heard animals the National Animal.

my sides

This and Obamacare.

I saw some random ass video that implied that this was a sign of the end times. It never even tried to explain it. It had a bunch of other stuff about fags and church ires, so they weren't joking. Is there something about buffalos I don't know? Are Bison evil?

Moloch or whatever demon. Check out the bible verses on pepe

Revelation 16

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

We will. And then we'll eat them and wear them.

Have fun with your eagles.

I just want some fucking aurochs.

Stallman hunting gnus. I'd pay to see that.

Looks like a nigger tbh.

Pretty fitting. Even Trumps loves niggers and never talks about nigger crimes or anything during his rallies.

Coming from Obama, this feels like it should be a sleight somehow. But I mean… c'mon. It's a buffalo. They're walking tanks that are also useful.

It's not as glorious as a bird of prey, of course, but it's not like it replaced the Bald Eagle, either.

Should I be more mad about this than I am? I just feel slightly confused.

4cuck-tier thread. It's literally this

And gay marriage
And first black president

Found the real thing.

We did it, brudders!

kek

I really need to learn how to photoshop

when u finna drop the hottest buffalo chip on the prairie, ya herd?

Just like his renaming of Denali

Dumb, stupid, thuggish looking animal

Most important: it represents white expansion's greed and recklessness.

"Legacy Act"? He wants to hot iorn brand white hostility, guilt, shame it into consciousness and add to the guilt complex in addition to making us look dumb and always feel guilty.

FUCK YOU.

Get this dumb fucking nigger out. This faggot is literally doing everything he can to turn this country into Brazil and Unidted States of White Guilt before he's done.

Trump is the only option this decadent, tired civilization has.

sauce?

wrong

he tweeted this - it was a huge news story

bisoncentral.com/cooking-bison/bison-cooking-101

What did the North American Bison tell his son who was leaving to college?
Remember to suck plenty of dicks and experiment USA invented sexual degeneracy

Why? I mean what the fuck is wrong with eagles? Indjuns used to worship them too, THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE MORE SACRED THAN BISON FOR FUCKS SAKE

ITS A SYMBOL OF AN ANIMAL THAT BOTH INDJUNS AND WHITE MEN REVERE

LIBERALS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID THEY EVEN WANT TO DISMANTLE THE THINGS THAT UNITE RACES TOGETHER

And when he is the biggest racist under this sun, doesn't matter when he never talks about it during his rallies or his politics don't show it.

fuck you nigger and jews.

Just because the secret muslim president says the Bison is now our national animal, in an effort to signal to his muslim allies around the world that the old powers are "going the way of the bison", it doesn't make it so. He has til Jan 2017 to keep fucking up, keep humiliating our once great national, but then its Trump's turn and all of Obamas faggoty little sandcastles will get washed away, hopefully by a massive jetlike torrent of non white blood.

What's next? The President of America is the Holla Forums BO?

Bison is fucking delicious.

This is just another step in further destroying this once great country. Remove its symbols, tear them down and people start to forget.

when will people learn forced memes dont work and are no fun (i saw the file name)

that's the point

Farmer/rancher here. I had a neighbor who tried who tried to get rich off bison and beefalo. They are dumb, undomesticated and primitive in every way with lower meat quality and volume, and a much worse meat:nonmeat ratio than Bos taurus.

Modern cattle, both for dairy and beef, were inventions of white Europeans.

Don't forget the War on Protein either. The kikes want meat banned for the gentiles and use every vector to attack it:

Moose. Documented and photographed.
Rhinoceros.
Elephant.

Any other questions junior? Have you started dividing fractions yet - or does that get in the way of sucking cock?

Fuck it. I guess we have to make the bison great again.

Requesting a shoop of Trump riding a glorious bison into the Whitehouse.

Remember we're supposed to be using their b.s. against them.

Trump should bring back Trump Steaks and include Trump Bison. Go up against Omaha at a better price point and he'll crush it.

RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF

they are tasty.
Bison burgers are great.

Uh huh, sure thing…. jackass.

The shitposting at Holla Forums It is intensifying to the point where we may not able to contain it.

YOU GUYS MEMED THIS. YOU GUYS AND YOUR RUFF POSTING!

Fuck Bison.

Why contain it? Let the memes spill into schools and churches. Let the memes pile up in the street. In the end they'll beg us to save them.