Be at uni

Which one of you glorious bastards did this.

I fucking love Indiana.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/omegamoonman/sets/movin-and-groovin
kefirer.cz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where is it? on a wall?

do you have a wider pic for more context?

LEL

herewego.jpg

Bathroom stall to be exact. I saw about 2 of them, the other was outside on a transformer in the middle of campus.

Thanks Moonman.

What University? This is fucking glorious.

OP did it, but is shilling his shit. Still funny though.

Nice soundcloud.com/omegamoonman/sets/movin-and-groovin

never have I been more disappointed in opening a webm

The link is bretty gud though

Yeah, I think this one doesn't need sound. If you don't know moonman then you need some educatin.

bump

Nope, subvert.pw user reporting in. I posted them, pic related.

I hope you're a big guy.

(checked)
Very nice.

Let us know how much butthurt these caused

Inb4 this starts a yuuuuge controversy at OP's university, just like what happens at Mizzou.
pic mostly unrelated

Update the date on your camera, and next time remove the exif data. I wouldn't bring that camera around campus with you.

got an email fam?

Will do next time fam. The thing is potato-cam tier anyways.

for you

fullmoon[@]redchan.it

What are the stickers wrapped in?

Any tips to offer on where/when to post them in order not to get caught?

Tell us your secrets.

That is just clear packing tape on wax paper. Not the best, but it does well in a situation where you have to take it off, slap it down, and run.

I do not actually recommend wax paper for this, the wax sticks to the back of the packing tape (it won't stick as well). Get like a thin clear piece of plastic to put it on, it will work way better.

K K K

Godspeed, you glorious son of a bitch.

All you have to do to delete exif data is export the file in GIMP. Open the original file and then export it to a .png or .jpg, that's it.

GIMP auto deletes exif data.

bless you, and godspeed, user

Something about the Midwest just makes it such fertile territory for the Triple K Mafia.

Where the fuck can I buy this

Most convenience stores in southern Wisconsin.

Well, in my state Michigan there were numerous Triple K chapters around Detroit. There was even a more extreme offshoot from the KKK in my state and Ohio called the "Black Legion."
And how does the beer taste?

It's alright. I'd say the name and description are better than the beer itself, but I've never been a big fan of pale ales. I'd recommend Spotted Cow over it if you want to drink something New Glarus brews, but it's worth having a Moon Man just so you can say you did.

I do enjoy my pale ales though. Maybe I'll have some sometime.

Sounds like every other pale ale

Oh man I need to check if they carry that around here. although the no coast is flying over my head

Nice

bamp

New Glaurus beer is only sold in Wisconsin, which I'm assuming you're not because it's available literally everywhere in Wisconsin.

You are doing gods work user

Are there razors underneath the labels so they can't be easily removed?

I found this in my university's restroom two years ago. Times sure are a'changin'!

lets say I wanted to post a bunch of moonman or trump stuff on campus, whats the best time to do that? I want to avoid getting attacked by angry chimps.

If you were good, you could do it whenever you wanted. kek.

3-6 AM probably.

Chicago and Detroit

You could get like a brown paper bag and cut out a template on the bottom of it. Get your can of spray paint and lay/prop bag where you want the template to go and spray. Do it when no ones looking or hell wear a ski mask.

Top Kekketty
Kek.

oh fug, i need some of this.

That's one moonman I want to meet.

OY VEY KIDS, PUT RAZORBLADES IN YOUR PROPAGANDA SO WE'RE FUCKING TERRORISTS

P.S.-
FUCK OFF KIKE

/kkkmoon/ salutes you.

This pic might make a good propaganda poster..

bumperonie

y-yolo

let it begin

Feels pretty good.

Asking to break your toes tbh.

If you don't mind me asking, what's with the Ironmarch link?

Not that I want you to link Holla Forums or anything, but isn't Ironmarch pretty much controlled opposition at this point, like stormfront is?

Keep up the irl activism though. We need a lot more people doing that.

As I recall Ironmarch doesn't like anyone who isn't full on 1488

WI here
Shits delicious

Thanks for making my day

My sides

Original sticker maker here, Ironmarch is actually pretty good. The website's main function is getting natsocs/fascists to meet irl, which is why we use it.

Nah, all of our users are full 1488.

Over here, an ad appeared for führer milk, the "leader among kefirs": kefirer.cz/
TL:

Restroom graffiti is a fucking goldmine, man

You recall wrong.
"It encourages people to register so they could interact with, quote "fellow fascists" by simply clicking on a swastika."
-WFTV9(abc) News from Orlando, Florida, USA

We really need to organize a mass triggering sometime. Imagine if every state had redpilled material on campuses on the same day

I'm down.

Maybe November 10th
Imagine the combined forces of Holla Forums, Ironmarch, and the daily stormer (maybe a second computer hack at the same time) all working together to trigger these cunts. Heck, even halfchan likes triggering people, we might even be able to get them in on it

You have my interest. Would require a lot of planning though.

töplöl
next time im going over the border ill look for one of those

Someone spraypainted #whitegenocide outside Birmingham alabama
But this was like a year ago

I keked many times at this too.

good job nigger. you just did more harm than good

but, you don't care about the movement or the white race - use just want hits on your fucking website.

wat

I kicked with the ball of my feet in martial arts and never broke anything. You can really kick hard with it.

Fuck him indeed.

Also this one appeared in Czech newspapers some time ago. The article title says: "People from concentration camps are being forgotten." The ad underneath is for a gas company.

Ahaha, someone definitely did that on purpose.

God bless the one who did this.

Get halfchan into it and let them take the fall in the media.

We don't need anything close to a Chanology-tier news happening.

Everyone and his grandma already knows about us man.