Brit/pol/ #886: The Road Goes Ever On Edition

FARAGE V CAMERON: Ukip leader CONFIRMED to take part in EU debate with Prime Minister
express.co.uk/news/politics/669473/Nigel-Farage-David-Cameron-Brexit-EU-referendum-debate

Northern Ireland terror threat level raised in Great Britain
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36267052

Anti-corruption summit: Cameron announces UK property rule changes
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36272225

AT LAST: Osborne FINALLY admits Government are making preparations for a Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/669347/treasury-officials-preparing-Britain-quitting-EU-Brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36265593
express.co.uk/news/uk/669328/jailed-pizza-delivery-driver-sex-predator-school-girls
lloydsbank.com/current-accounts/islamic-account.asp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3585931/Chinese-spy-posing-interpreter-tried-board-carriage-carrying-Queen-President-Xi-year-s-state-visit.html
sketchtoy.com/67002739
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3585722/Bomb-plotter-s-tour-Britain-Afghan-suspected-planning-terror-attacks-used-fake-IDs-visit-high-profile-UK-sites.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36270326
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/12/vote-leave-lambasts-itv-over-eu-debate-between-cameron-and-farage
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36272225
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3585934/Britain-handed-3BILLION-aid-world-s-ten-corrupt-countries-2010.html
filmon.com/tv/itv1
parliament.uk/documents/commons-committees/liaison/Transcript-040516.pdf
rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols/
archive.is/w29Kw
poal.me/7pm41g
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/seven-men-jailed-after-violent-9842357
bbc.co.uk/news/education-36266753
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23427714
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12017131/Why-womens-prisons-do-more-harm-than-good.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13666066
poal.me/77pbxp
poal.me/xu0fu8
poal.me/fs40jw
poal.me/pjh4o2
poal.me/ucj9p1
poal.me/d98ndb
poal.me/jii0pp
youtu.be/MNvXQwFK0E4?t=6m55s
telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/9484597/White-males-now-classed-as-a-minority-group-at-university.html
poal.me/83m6iu
poal.me/weq97k
poal.me/23496z
poal.me/3nukmq
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tories-islamophobia-inquiry-mcb-muslim-council-of-britain-zac-goldsmith-racist-islam-sadiq-khan-a7025331.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582108/Prince-Charming-Invictus-cyclist-suffered-gunshot-wound-head-gets-kiss-Harry-spreads-love-day-games.html
facebook.com/RioWoolf/
archive.is/Kd6Hz
order-order.com/2016/05/12/true-eu-migration-figure-250000-a-year-higher/
order-order.com/2016/05/12/corbyns-brother-hopes-he-votes-leave/
theguardian.com/technology/2014/dec/02/google-genetic-testing-23andme-uk-launch
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586867/Shocking-moment-racist-Muslim-women-face-white-women-vicious-confrontation-London-train.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586478/Shop-assistant-falsely-accused-Nigerian-student-rape-claiming-drunkenly-thought-having-sex-white-friend.html
poal.me/cjzytt
ted.com/talks/mary_bassett_why_your_doctor_should_care_about_social_justice?language=en
liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1441823555
youtube.com/watch?v=uj9PY9-r52c
twitter.com/jpodhoretz
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3587063/Teenager-fights-masked-knife-burglar-5m-home-UMBRELLA-shouts-no-idea-messing-with.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3587259/The-Treasury-run-bunch-27-year-old-civil-servants-know-blasts-IDS-new-attack-George-Osborne.html
youtube.com/watch?list=PLxmmqnJBgiEBwrMoskhQaIOamCgM_aOvL&v=ltAtUTlm29w
express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/668982/Nigel-Farage-EU-diary
vimeo.com/166389884
youtube.com/channel/UCATXCgC0kSWQDOQLtgP5Mbg
werwolfwear.com/prestashop/product.php?id_product=160
ebay.com/bhp/roland-jupiter-8
nusu.co.uk/news/article/6013/NUS-Referendum-results/
electoralcommission.org.uk/faq/voting-and-registration/who-is-eligible-to-vote-at-a-uk-general-election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36273499
vimeo.com/92357576
poal.me/t7inzy
poal.me/klw123
strawpoll.me/10195257
norwegiandefenceleague.info/russia/item/649-muslim-who-destroyed-russian-orthodox-christian-graves-confronted-by-cossacks
rt.com/uk/342830-banks-donations-brexit-leave/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/brixton-shooting-man-fighting-for-life-after-capital-sees-second-serious-gun-attack-in-matter-of-a3246891.html
vice.com/en_uk/read/what-can-londons-first-bme-mayor-sadiq-kahn-do-for-bme-londoners
theguardian.com/media/2016/may/12/bbc-bias-labour-sir-michael-lyons
theregister.co.uk/2016/05/12/scottish_council_surveillance_through_social_media/
balkaninsight.com/en/article/paris-attacks-mastermind-tried-to-cross-into-bulgaria-illegally-05-12-2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Borowitz
twitter.com/WestYorksOPCC/status/730811544271880192
twitter.com/DiegoCupolo/status/730829553107664896
tvlicensing.co.uk/cs/no-licence-needed/about.app
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/eu-migration-twice-high-previously-thought-ons-admits/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/banking-elite-hand-1-5-million-referendum-remain-campaign/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/remain-campaign-contaminating-brexit-referendum-foreign-money-says-former-new-zealand-deputy-prime-minister/
adultwork.com/Search.asp?
adultwork.com/471473
savedeo.com/en
fortune.com/2016/05/10/senate-facebook-trending-mark-zuckerberg/
newsweek.com/boris-johnson-billy-bragg-brext-obama-451976
news.sky.com/story/1695152/twitter-suspends-azealia-banks-over-zayn-rant
twitter.com/SunSport/status/730811177282863104
rt.com/news/342790-danish-minister-muslim-youths/
twitter.com/JohnSaeki/status/730569792147460096
rt.com/uk/342736-raf-join-isis-court/
reddit.com/quarantine?dest=https://www.reddit.com/r/european/
dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/3334/Silencing-Bukovsky.aspx
dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/3333/FLASH-British-Court-Imposes-Gag-Order-on-Bukovsky-Libel-Proceeding.aspx
youtube.com/watch?&v=bM2Ql3wOGcU
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07b0cq9/nolan-live-series-7-episode-1
sketchtoy.com/67006958
vmashup.com/n75wWhAd
twitter.com/sarahditum/status/731020326017093632
newstatesman.com/sarah-ditum
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/13/muslim-council-of-britain-call-for-tory-islamophobia-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for ARE NIGE destroying Mr Slippery

THE MAN
THE MYTH
ARE NIGE

Second for RESILIENCE

Second for Mosley

"English and proud"??!??!

IS THIS MAN…HITLER!!

It's like hating Santa or David Attenborough.

Looking decent for a Thursday.

Might go for a bike ride to try and ignore the blatant blackmailing from the turkroaches.

you lads received your vote cards for EU referendum yet?

I haven't

You?

Night lads. Got an exam on Global Warming in the morning which means it's 100% bullshitable Wish me luck.

Nope.

Just got that shitty Remain leaflet through the door today though.

I wonder if Corcuck buys in Global Warming seeing as his brother is one of the most prominent sceptics of it

nope, but its only a month from now, i thought theres a possibility i may have missed it or something

Not yet, wouldn't surprise me if we don't though, been reading 'The great european rip-off'.
It's an astounding read and should be read by all voting.

So they're going to blame any and all Muslim related terrorism that's inevitably going to happen on the North Irish?

LADS

www.facebook.com/bbctwo/photos/a.422620864513754.1073741830.413132078795966/891002714342231/?type=3

Whoops, I didn't mean to respond.

The Daily Shoah said mean things about Anglos because Sadiq Khan was elected. Why are Americans such bullies, lads?

The comments are glorious, how long until they shut it down?

w e w how bigoted of them ;^)

They'll all be sucking our dicks when we leave the EU.
I wouldn't worry about it.

That or they'll go hyper damage control mode and say some shit like "d-doesn't mean an-anything… ;_;" because their favourite LARP countries are all too pussy to hold a referendum on EU membership.

Whs the greyhaired woman on sky news?

I want to fuck her so bad

Harriet Sargeant

Lad…

All those comments

They're all mutts Africanised and Native American mutts, that's why

Now that's a meme I haven't seen in a long time

Somebody that isn't blocked by the cucklord should tweet it to him.

Many thanks user. 😍

I am of a certain age group so I'm allowed to

i think everyone has been blocked by the cuck

Muh OC m8, I actually felt a little bad making it insulting a poor spastic like that.

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

Lads I just realised that the sixth million Holla Forums post is probably only a week away.

Should we plan on getting it with some Carsell/Bomber Harris/Churchill tier banter?

Surprised no one in the Leave campaign talks about the massive failure that is the Galileo GPS system, projected costs of 7 billion on top of what appears to be the 5 billion already invested. The money figures generally seem to be vague and varies from who's doing the talking.
Initially projected to be finished in 2007, then 2011, now 2020.
Looking at the current rate of progress, it seems that it's not going to be done by 2020 either.

But then again Israel did back it in 2004, perhaps it's unsurprising after all.

kek

This needs to happen.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36265593

It has to be a jew post in some way

Too Jewish for me.

Churchill or Harris with a tag-line about how we've intercepted their fun (again) and stopped them getting their six million joke in.

Why was Churchill such a Jewcuck?

BASED ISRAEL for 6000000

Germany had to be destroyed.

Eurovision is a joke

Perfect example of how Euros take themselves way too seriously

He was blinded by gluttony

express.co.uk/news/uk/669328/jailed-pizza-delivery-driver-sex-predator-school-girls

Iranian-born asylum seeker Mohammed Shahab Mahboubian became every parent’s worst nightmare when he realised the girls were home alone as he delivered a takeaway they had ordered over the phone.

After delivering the food, the 37-year-old monster quickly returned and made sinister threats before abducting a terrified 15-year-old who he sexually molested in his car.

Mahboubian, who came to Britain seeking asylum five years ago, was jailed for seven-and-a-half years after admitting sexual assault.

Britain, what the hell?
lloydsbank.com/current-accounts/islamic-account.asp

checked my good man

I can't stand spic women at all, they're utterly vulgar and have broken, raspy voices. I don't get the appeal. Utterly disgusting.

>The Brexit campaigner will appear on ITV's Cameron and Farage Live, to be broadcast on June 6 and moderated by Julie Etchingham.

Where can I watch ITV on the internet? Is there a live stream somewhere?

Getting one of those accounts would require growing a beard and getting the correct raiments . Other than that, how would they actually check you were a Mohammedan? Phoning your nest of filth mosque? Doubt it.

FUCKING YES

Hey, wait a minute

Well, there are very nices one, but most are in LatAm proper. The US ones tend to be much more degenerate.

Honestly if you house one of these animals in your home you should have your kids taken off you.

He won't do a head to head because he knows he'd get battered, so he's trying to half-arse it with this. Slippery Dave strikes again.

It's finally happening lads

this will win it

Who the fuck is vote leave if they're mad at farage being the guy to present their case?

(((Moderates)))

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3585931/Chinese-spy-posing-interpreter-tried-board-carriage-carrying-Queen-President-Xi-year-s-state-visit.html

62nd for esoteric trap philosopher

They're obviously going to stack the audience with lefties, but luckily Are Nige has weathered their kind before.

sketchtoy.com/67002739

nice sketch thing lad, not seen that before

Farage is the last best hope to beat down cameron the remain campaign and all their affiliates in front of the public

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3585722/Bomb-plotter-s-tour-Britain-Afghan-suspected-planning-terror-attacks-used-fake-IDs-visit-high-profile-UK-sites.html

Its not a debate you numpty

Its a glorified speech done on camerons terms where the two leaders don't actually get to debate each other

It's not a debate. SA is a retarded cuck who is so stupid he sees the words "live TV" and assumed Cameron is as moronic as he is.

They can't be seen being racist islamiphobic telling the truth.

Vote Leave shouldn't have got the official designation. Leave.EU should go to court to get it off them. Leave.EU would win and the referendum will be pushed back to the autumn, after a summer of eurosceptic campaigning, migrant crisis intensifying, Brussels plans becoming public and the Chilcot Report being released.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36270326

Also look at how hard the BBC is pushing the "ni terror threat" story to cover for the paki threat. Fuck the stabbing in germany wasn't even mentioned on the news

ITS NOT A FUCKING DEBATE

Scan the Remain leaflet for us lad.

We've already won the right

Thats why ideally a lefty would be better to debate camcuck if we want to leave

Cameron isn't stupid, he knows what hes doing and the leave campaign is falling into his trap.

Farage may win the debate, but he needs to win lefties which is difficult for him compared to someone like Katy hoey

No we didn't. Tories are knife edge or majority Stay, and even Tories+UKIP is less than half the country.

Jesus Christ, is that really Adam Wallace?

Yes I'm aware . Pardon me for taking it for fact without checking as I'm used to having that done for me by Brit/pol/.

Well obviously you can't count on Brit/pol/ because we're full of idiot tripfags who spout nonsense that's frankly so stupid you should be ashamed you believed it.

They're alright most of the time.

Keep making a fool of yourself every time they do then.

They are alright most of the time so that's not going to be the case.

So can you be trained to say something else or is this it?

WHY HAVEN'T WE FIREBOMBED THE GUARDIAN ALREADY?

I don't even like yanks but this if fucking disgusting

Please fucking destroy him nige

Good Lord, they aren't even hiding that they are craving the demographic destruction of western whites. What can one do against such arrant self-hatred?

Agreed

All lefty outlets need to be firebombee

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/12/vote-leave-lambasts-itv-over-eu-debate-between-cameron-and-farage

Good Lord the man is a saint to put up with this. I fucking hate those Tory cunts.

Reminder that most, if not all of these Tory MPs are careerist cucks.

Holy shit made me kek. The way she said it made it sound like parody news.

how can you hate the royal family?

wew, lad

don't get this meme tbh

literally what significance does my post count in this thread matter

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Nigger Garage doing well i see, keep it up tea-slurping britbongs :^)

going to ignore the bullies tbh

Good lad.

Just kill me now

I wish I could firebomb the graniuad, everyday I pray they all fall down a large pit

Thread 888 should be an ironic Jerrycuck edition tbh.

i thought that was a racist and anti semitic canard

MORNING LADS

who is this meant to be specifically?

>bbc.co.uk/news/business-36272225
fuck

holy fucking shit

w0t?

No, not thinking that less white people = good is the racist and anti semitic cunard.

interesting they acutally seem to acknowledge its happening because for ages lefties were going on about how its just a racist conspriacy theory.

Farage debating Cameron doesn't look nearly as bad on Remain as another Tory like Gove debating Cameron.

Vote Leave are fucked off because if you could get a Conservative MP shreking Cameron live on air it'd be far more powerful/compelling than just Cameron trotting off the same "haha look at these loonies like Farage" line.

But at the same time Cameron would never have agreed to debate another Tory for that same reason so I don't know what the fuss if about.
I doubt the program will have much influence on anything.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3585934/Britain-handed-3BILLION-aid-world-s-ten-corrupt-countries-2010.html

what a waste

filmon.com/tv/itv1

You can get all the Beeb and ITV Channels, as well as Channel 4 on that site. Switch to Standard Definition so you don't have to pay.

That government EU propaganda was posted today lads, made me feel sick seeing it laying there on the floor.

JUST DO IT
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Liason committe questioned cameron on the eu referendum on the 4th of may.

parliament.uk/documents/commons-committees/liaison/Transcript-040516.pdf

He tries his damn hardest to be as vague as possible, but there might be something useful in there.

The comments are golden.

Is it me or are people starting to mimic Trump's manner of speech in their comments online?

The pro-cuckoldry comments are particularly weak and have very few likes.

Just like Uncle George Soros

Hello lads,

I have hundreds of vote leave leaflets (muh nhs), do you think it's worth distributing them yet? I'm not sure if the referendum is still too far away…the memory recall on leaflets and other printed literature is terrible. I don't want to jump the gun so to speak.

The guy who mentions the universalisation of white history, despite being cucked, is onto something. This in itself is an erasure of blackness, due to a particularly white period of time being universalised to include black characters. It essentially deracinates blacks from their particularly rich African heritage, so fundamentally stripping them of their identity, by associating them with phenomena outside their genuine past participation and other formations like language particularity, technology, geographic locale, dress, etc.

This line of discussion should be pushed more tbh. Especially the notion that liberal whites are seeking to accessorise blacks and other BAMEs for their own universalist notions of history and ideology and basically want them to become blank slate drones for globalist communitarian capital. SJWs are really automatically helping with this, even Sarcuck has noted it, he of course, is a true liberal universalist unlike contemporary SJWs, who are just like inverted racists, but more accurately, internationalist and universalist jingoists and actively seek to subvert identity.

Copenhagen bars tired of ‘Sharia patrols’ rampage & threats raise issue with integration minister
rt.com/news/342718-copenhagen-bars-sharia-patrols/

How long 'til we have something along these lines.

Good line of attack, but it will be a lot more effective if it were a wog pushing it. Could use the example in the pics as "White colonialism in another form: Royal family of Liechtenstein works to erase the black race via marriage".

It's already happening, lad. We just don't hear of it in the news.

I'm aware of the mozzies trying to claim their own turf, but are there any groups actively going after pubs in an aggressive manner?

This was in Rotherham.

I really hope they don't ascend to the throne of Lichenstein. Perhaps not likely, it seems he's like fifth in line to the throne.

archive.is/w29Kw

And your friendly Tower Hamlets neighbourhood Muslims. This was some 5 years ago, mind.

Nah, his dad is the second son, so the mongrel's unlikely to ascend to the Throne. I know Liechtenstein is utterly irrelevant, but this sets a precedent. Imagine if lil' George decided to pick up a pet African for a wife, or if Charlotte went burning the coal.

BLEACHED

Reminds me of that CK2 event merchant republics get where your son goes to Africa and brings back a black girl then the next 5 generations of kids in your dynasty end up being mixed race.

hashtag not all moslems :)))))

Where'd you get them? I want some

Don't feel bad for him. When he's older, he'll have free reign to enrich as much white royal pussy as he wants. He could qualify for marrying one of our princesses if we're unlucky.

For shame. Granddad used to tell me so many exciting stories of anti-submarine warfare where he flew a bomber hunting for Jerry wolfpacks in the North Atlantic.

He's Roman Catholic, so that's, thankfully, another barrier to him marrying into the Windsor bloodline.

He turns 15 next year.

Despite all that free reign to do stuff, it's not going change the fact that he'll be a half-caste with a higher propensity towards mental illness, identity problems, issues with medicine, all because his cucked father wanted to signal how "with it" he was.

poal.me/7pm41g
poal.me/7pm41g
poal.me/7pm41g

Huh, I'd never thought of that. Maybe Henry VIII's madness will end up saving the throne from getting enriched. Those neighboring European countries had better watch out though.

And he'll happily spread all those problems to future generations of his family because everybody is too scared of admitting the truth to stop it.

It's ironic that the royal line of Liechtenstein might be undone genetically by outbreeding rather than inbreeding.

Bit humid tbh chaps

That's what I don't get. He had his pick of all the good white women of nobility and royalty across all of Europe, but he just had to go oil drilling. Mental, I think.

If any of our princesses or ladies who can ascend to the throne do marry him, then their eligibility will be struck off immediately.

He probably will go for the future Dutch queen (who's 14 now, I think).

Henry VIII did nothing wrong, though

BIG STEEL COCK

I doubt he'll be bedding any royals mate.

I have a possible scenario for you lads.

In this scene, Bond meets one of the many non white Bond Girls that have been played in the series.
Nothing about this seems cucked at all.

But imagine if the bond were black and it were a white girl coming out from the water and it'd seem like the most cucked scene in all of the Bond movies.

I think that's the ultimate test. When it's a non white male it always seems far more degenerate than when it's a white guy.

It seems more degenerate when it's a non-white male, because non-white males are from an inferior species.

The non-white female will improve the quality of her offspring by breeding with a white alpha male, but would produce a lower quality male if she bread with, say, a nigger or paki.

Are you seriously just finding out now that white men are superior breeding stock?

There's a reason we're rated #1 on global attractiveness.

AUTISM WARNING

I simply got in contact with my local Leave.EU group - they always have leaflets (from both GO and Vote Leave) that they are happy to give away.

How is wage suppression via immigration a thing when we have a minimum wage?

This was in Wales, Cardiff, the people at the pub started it by throwing a glass at them, about 6 people from the pub were sent to jail for a year or more, the video title and description is a lie.

walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/seven-men-jailed-after-violent-9842357

Trump rejects 'The False Song Of Globalism'

This isn't the England my ancestors fought for.

minimum wage wont put clothes on your kids backs, when youre a working man trying to provide for his family minimum wage doesnt cut it in the slightest. a lot of skilled and semi-skilled workers expect to be paid a good deal more than minimum wage, especially with experience, but a lot of these companies are quite willing to source their labour from immigrants who will live in on their own in a bedsit with minimal expenses, and send money home to their families.

Why do women get more university places?

bbc.co.uk/news/education-36266753

This room is huge. The time it took for what we have been saying to echo back to us is enormous.

>And she says while there is much focus on social mobility and geographical differences, there is a collective blind spot on the underachievement of young men.

>Ms Curnock Cook says she is "instinctively convinced" the fall in the proportion of male students is connected to the increasing gender imbalance in the school workforce.
maybe assuming all men are pedophiles and sex criminals has social downsides who would have though.

My favourite line in the whole piece:
>Or perhaps boys are just less well disposed to studying.
Remember: When girls underachieved it was the school's fault. When boys underachieve it is the boys' fault.

Because it's not England, it's Wales…

So it drives wages down to the minimum wage level? Cheers

lad this can't be a genuine question

yeah, the minimum wage is the minimum wage to sustain one man, its not the minimum wage to sustain a family or even a non-working spouse

I have a picture of you

Society doesn't care about men.

We don't live on aquatic mammals mate

Not sure if you are trying to be funny or you are just retarded.

I have a picture of you

It's because gender studies is a money making scheme with no real life benefits.

Doubt

Go ahead and explain to me what England has to do with whales, I'll wait.

It's true.
Trevor Philips talked about it in his documentary

This is the same with everything regarding women.

When they commit crimes, they are given shorter sentences, and there is a huge push at the moment - endorsed by "conservative" MP Michael Gove - to close women's prisons entirely and give them community care instead.

When women fail, we try to make life easier for them. When men fail, they are thrown on the scrap heap.

Really? That is genuinely surprising.

What was the reason?

Smart lads tbh

Do you have any links related to this?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23427714

two reasons
1) Minority students are focused on to improve and have extra resources and white students aren't
2) Minority students are mostly from cities that have a lot of resources and goo dschools. Poor whites are from coastal towns that are shitholes with bad schools and no resources

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12017131/Why-womens-prisons-do-more-harm-than-good.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13666066

White teens less likely to apply to university

Even in the title they say it is the students fault
>if you applied boy you'd get in! not our fault!

Fat chance of them using the same sentence for men.

Seems like this is being pushed.

related

What Operating System do you use?
poal.me/77pbxp

Are you British? specify if not.
poal.me/xu0fu8

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?
poal.me/fs40jw

What should be done with the British Monarchy?
poal.me/pjh4o2

Are traps degenerate?
poal.me/ucj9p1

Ginnie threads on Holla Forums?
poal.me/d98ndb
(add comments)

How is your sex life?
poal.me/jii0pp
(and do you have children to continue the white race)

Ah, the overall difference in applications isn't too different really.
It's just the Beeb being the Beeb again.

fuck modern women are dirty

they were talking about poor students, lad

Poortherners usually go into electrician or construction apprenticeships.

Hey lads, there was a video floating around here quite some time ago with this piece from Peter Hitchens youtu.be/MNvXQwFK0E4?t=6m55s but it was edited to some sad music, I watched it yesterday and had a bit of a flash back to it, does anyone have the link?

what I meant was I watched the clip I shared and had a memory to the edited video, does anyone have that link?

citation needed

what? explain!

the OS poll has many choices
poal.me/77pbxp

Lad, you need to uncheck the "publicly list on frontpage" button in the settings menu. You shouldn't be broadcasting our memes to the world.

Toppest of keks.

telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/9484597/White-males-now-classed-as-a-minority-group-at-university.html

fuck, vote pls tho

but i can only select one

select the one you use MOSTLY

i use a minimum of 3 different OS on a regular basis. my laptop runs fedora, my desktop windows 7, though it also has an ubuntu partition, my phone runs cyanogenmods flavour of android, but may at some point in the future run ubuntu

oh, and i have a server laptop running debian

How about I make a poll with multiple choices?

Come on someone must have the link.

How about you fuck off with your stupid polls? Just an idea

do it fgt

Brit/pol/ is kill
Retard posters are all that's left
..Well done Mods

this

I’m of to Germany for a long weekend to see a friend.

Incase I end up getting stabbed by a mentally ill drug addict who coincidently happens to be a member of the religion of peace I just wanted to let you know it has been a pleasure shitposting with you lads.

off*

What Operating System(s) do you use
poal.me/83m6iu
you can select multiple answers

top lad

what's wrong with my polls?

Crusade when?

cmon fam, every distribution has a version with KDE, XFCE, LXDE, whatever

top kek

lubuntu is different to ubuntu

THey choke up the thread. One or two is okay but stop spamming them.

how so?

Well that went as you'd expect.

S O O N

I got a question lads.

Why the fuck do all the TV chefs under cook meat? No one eats bloody meat, it's fucking vile and you end up sick for it yet every TV chef is pushing near raw meat.

Why the fuck is this?

Speak for yourself
Blue-rare master-race

Yes they do. Sort your immune system out, faggot.

they do not choke up the thread, I have only posted my poll once in this thread and the better OS poll

different OS

wew lads

best meat is medium rare

QUESTION TIME TONIGHT

Literally who?

no, its not, its no different to the various KDE spins

EEEE OOOO IS GOOD
EENGLAND IS BAAAD
t. Jock with a big cock

ebin, stop selecting every fucking answer

I eat rare.

It's delicious. I prefer it when it's easier to chew also, guess I'm a bit of a poof.

GIVE IT TO US
RAW AND WRIGGLING

Here's some new poals to vote in lads.
HOW DOES BRIT/POL/ PREFER IT'S WOMENFOLK?

poal.me/weq97k

poal.me/23496z

poal.me/3nukmq

Fuck off

im not

Aren't you lads afraid of eating raw bloody meat?

Where in Jerryland, lad?

Tories must launch urgent inquiry into Islamophobia in party, Muslim Council of Britain says | UK Politics | News | The Independent - www.independent.co.uk
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tories-islamophobia-inquiry-mcb-muslim-council-of-britain-zac-goldsmith-racist-islam-sadiq-khan-a7025331.html

is this going to turn into a version of that fake 'anti semitism' crisis in labour now

Do short women give you short sons, lads? Should abortions be legal until after puberty so you can cull manlets?

What about frenchies?

B R A V O B B C
R
A
V
O

B
B
C

That'd be Western European (Non-British) I think, or maybe Southern European for the south of France.

They're supposed to be Germanic/Celt/Latin mostly, aren't they?

Germanic
Slender
Tall

Anecdotally, no. Mum's five foot two, Dad's five foot eight, while I'm six foot one, me brother's six feet and both younger sisters are five foot seven.

Not sure how it's like across the populace, though.

r8 my whiteness lads

even the daily cuck was using that photo

Saw that earlier, Zimmerman is a top troll. And yes, though I shouldn't of been surprised I couldn't believe they are still using years old photos of muh poor baby tray tray.

BABY TRAY TRAY DINDU NUFFIN

Fuck off gook

30% non-white

Rio (((Woolf))) go to bottom of article
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582108/Prince-Charming-Invictus-cyclist-suffered-gunshot-wound-head-gets-kiss-Harry-spreads-love-day-games.html

"Rio's Royal Reunion"
- Jew hooks are into 'The Family'
facebook.com/RioWoolf/
archive.is/Kd6Hz

>it's the same thing goyim

How oriental can you get?

MONGREL

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH MUTT
OVEN => GAS MARK FULL

Unassigned?

Do they go into more detail?

The first I've ever seen with zero Ashkenazi on it.

That's where we the his jew heritage

alright lads no need to bully

Chosen People

Why are they so expensive?

the jews are ripping us off its $100 in america £125 here

Wouldn't that be because the pound is stronger, plus shipping fees and tax though?

Also, don't you think this is some kind of sneaky ploy to convince people they're not racially pure and make money off us at the same time?

order-order.com/2016/05/12/true-eu-migration-figure-250000-a-year-higher/

JUST

What happened to Royposting lads?

i thought they did the testing here. but
yeah pretty sure they over exaggerate the ashkenazi DNA, look goy we're all mixed!

order-order.com/2016/05/12/corbyns-brother-hopes-he-votes-leave/

If he comes out as pro-leave he'll simply be replaced, best he can do is pay lip service and then do absolutely fuck all to help the remain side.

He's a communist; they're only brave when they're part of a mob.

Its so weak. Selling out all hes believed in since the 70s because the EU is a fetish in his party

Nah. The kit is sent to the Netherlands before sending it to the US.

theguardian.com/technology/2014/dec/02/google-genetic-testing-23andme-uk-launch

Great opportunity for D&C, honestly speaking.

ok, that probably explains it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586867/Shocking-moment-racist-Muslim-women-face-white-women-vicious-confrontation-London-train.html

Can't wait for BBC outrage lads!!!

Yeah, they're not going to mention this. What's that insult anyway? Slag? Shag?

Also, tfw someone uses your OC.

I'll be surprised if the BBC even mentions it.

do you see the word debate you fucking autist?

Anymore dank OC lad. I liked this one

You forget that information can be editted to suit narrative.

TOP FUCKING LEL

Nigerian student is CLEARED of raping drunk shop assistant who claimed she thought she was having sex with his white friend
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586478/Shop-assistant-falsely-accused-Nigerian-student-rape-claiming-drunkenly-thought-having-sex-white-friend.html

How do you mix up a white and a fucking black guy. Are we sure this isn't just a case of cuckolding gone awry?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How soon till the feminists start baying for his solicitor's blood?

Must've been dark

Blacks trump women in the oppression olympics.

And muslims trump everything

n-no we're the eternal victims, goy

VIDEO OVER A YEAR AND A HALF OLD

Fuck me she's insane.

No Trump trumps everything.

Where's it from then?

No WiFi in Syria user.

Tedx is such trash.

poal.me/cjzytt

TED itself has become trash too.

ted.com/talks/mary_bassett_why_your_doctor_should_care_about_social_justice?language=en

ted is just a cult at this stage

I remember how this talk bombed so hard in both the comment section & the likes/dislike bar on youtube

This was my favourite comment in the whole bunch.

Muh colonializm is seriously getting boring.

Bernard Cromwell books are pretty good tbh. I feel like he doesn't use a particularly ambitious or wide range of vocabulary, which would usually irk me, but they're extremely addictive and the characters grab you. Feels like they're not lacking depth, just laconic.

They would be good to stock the high school libraries with if you wanted to instill national pride in teenagers.

Those kinds of things have always had ridiculously easy questions so they get more calls/money.

Yeah, I realised, but it's just funny how the announcer reads the question off as if it came out of a bar exam from a particularly cruel year.

Yep…..Shit isn't it. Hardly a quiz.

There's two things to this:
Make and easy question so the gentiles phone in with "oo oo I got it" and get charged a kings ransom.

They sell you details to each entrant to make more money unless you text back requesting not to…..which costs money.

*of each entrant

I wonder why they wrote an article about it today?

>Published on Dec 14, 2014
liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1441823555
youtube.com/watch?v=uj9PY9-r52c

Huh. That's interesting. And yeah, I wonder why too.

Ask this kike…Open Borders For Israel kike, are you onboard. We want to see muslims and blacks having sex with your women because it will eradicate anti-semitism when there's no kikes left
twitter.com/jpodhoretz

Thought you might like this.

KEK

That bike is probably stolen.

He's a bloody Holla Forums stereotype.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shame he didnt back over the cunts bike

Lads, mixed people have a problem getting bone marrow transplants, right? Does this mean all blacks in America have a problem getting one? Do mixed white people like British/polish have a problem as well?

Exeter University Jew manlet who wants to work in film [ of course ] beats off burglar or maybe his dad paid the paper to write a hero story so he can pull a bird
THREE cars - TWO horses AND a chopper.
Imagine what would happen if a granny got robbed on a council estate…
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3587063/Teenager-fights-masked-knife-burglar-5m-home-UMBRELLA-shouts-no-idea-messing-with.html

I could take a knife wielding burglar tbh

BREXIT: THE MOVIE - FULL FILM NOW UPLOADED ON YT

Let's spread this film far and wide lads. We're only gonna have one shot at getting our independence back.

was anyone there? if yes how was it? pics if you have

The Treasury is run by a bunch of 27 year old civil servants who know nothing blasts IDS in new attack on George Osborne
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3587259/The-Treasury-run-bunch-27-year-old-civil-servants-know-blasts-IDS-new-attack-George-Osborne.html

Also, here's the same film divided up into separate sections in a playlist:
youtube.com/watch?list=PLxmmqnJBgiEBwrMoskhQaIOamCgM_aOvL&v=ltAtUTlm29w

I wasn't at the première last night if that's what you mean.

Which one you reading mate?

Harlequin.

Thanks Jewtube.

OY VEY. The playlist version is still up though.

wew lad I immideatelly downloaded it and still have it in my tab
/comfy/ tbh

Can you upload it to Vimeo or Dailymotion?

on it lad

Thanks lad

Absolute hero.

So what's the consensus with you bongs here, is UKIP/Farage controlled opposition or the real deal?

People here in Finland had to be disappointed when our True Finns party turned out to be controlled opposition and cucks.

it's 30 minutes to go tho

Doesn't particularly matter too much, there's no better choices

They're like Trump. A step in the right direction but not the answer by far.

This.

Hmm. Well just be wary of false equivalences there, with our system True Finns taking one of the three top spots (going from 2nd smallest party to third biggest) meant they got into government instead of opposition, they got a shitload more money to run their party and they started to go against every single thing people voted in them for (like myself, I voted them as a protest vote, which I sort of regret now), all this lead to their voter base plummenting to 1/4 of what it was.

I'm parrying for are Nige always little man. Godspeed.

Nigel wtf

express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/668982/Nigel-Farage-EU-diary

That little Paki is Nige's Guardian Angel. ISIS will never be able to take his head while the Parrying Paki is watching over him.

Wait I always wanted to ask a Finn about Perussuomalaiset. Is Timo Soini controlled as you described? Spoonfeed me a little. Who would you vote for if not them?

adsf

Which synthesizers are used by the denizens of Brit/pol?

So who won between Tommy Robinson and Sargon of Akkad, lads? I can't watch it tbh.

Neither, it was just a battle of who could cuck themselves as an anti-racist the most in four hours.

on my journey through leftist backwardness I stumbled upon this

>>>Holla Forums681124

there is some hope

So Sargon won then.

Sorry lad.

NOT ONE DROP

total madman tbh

would freeze sperm

SHOPPED

Fuck off Nigger

no thanks

lads

vimeo.com/166389884

oh shit nevermind give it time i guess

It's legit, lad.

I also have 3% Neanderthal DNA though; 0.3% more than the European average.

Good for those caveman gains tbh.

That 0.3% is probably from Caesar himself, pleb.

Is it normal to hate being Middle class?

I can be their daddy, lad.

How do we get it viewed like GEX videos?

Lennar digital Sylenth
Spectresonics Omnisphere
Native instruments massive
Native instruments Razor
Ableton Operator
Native instruments Reakotr 5

tbqh

What do you think? It's literally the worst class

whatever it was, it gone nigga.

Sorry, thought you were talking about sperm donation to dykes and that

w8 It's almost done

It's fucking heartbreaking what those heartless European bastards have done to our fishing industry, lads

God I hope we leave

youtube.com/channel/UCATXCgC0kSWQDOQLtgP5Mbg

Full film in a playlist here, lads.

♫they took our freedom and our fish♪

alright, should work now

It's working now

Yes, I hated being from a middle-class background for a good while, I shook it off eventually. I still find the middle-class somewhat disgusting,

I reconciled it by realising that I was a commoner, and that was it.

It's hard, but I feel like I was a poo in loo aristocrat in a past life, and before that life, one of the ten kings of Atlantis/Xibalba. Just the way the cookie crumbles tbph.

ok

How much of that is raw taig, lad?

We may never know, tbh; until they either start making that distinction, or a new/better service comes along.

he's more spud than man

Reverse the two religions and this would be a global crisis

I use these three as well, but I also use Alchemy and the Arturia ARP 2600 emulator, both of which I highly recommend.

I've been thinking about investing in my first vintage analog polyphonic synthesizer, but I haven't been able to settle on anything…

What kind of music do you make?

Wish I had the space for a hardware synth, and what you got there is pretty good.

Mainly industrial and ambient stuff. Not trying to make shekels off it so it's just a hobby.

You?

Top lad

Let's spread this far and wide gents

awesome

Did you shoop this :^)

Cheers

Possibly this ?

Download it also to re-upload if needed.

Are eu nationals allowed to vote on EU membership?

No.

Only the Irish.

I seriously hope not. Only hwite, male, Protestant, Anglo-Saxon landowners.

I haven't got mine yet I was thinking to ring the council to ask when to expect it has anyone else done his yet ?

I wonder how many people actually fit that criteria now. It feels like, as a race, we don't own anything in our own country anymore.

YES

CARSWELL MY MAN

BASED MOVIE

I know I'll most likely end up watching this, but I don't know why.

I also primarily make ambient music, but I've been trying to get into the synth pop game lately. My close friend is a pretty talented guitarist and we've been collaborating for a few months now

I jizzed my pants seeing Hannan but c'mon lad

I wouldn't worry yet, it'd be a bit early for them to send them out now I think. And if you don't get one it doesn't matter anyway so long as you're registered, it'll be at the same place as where you voted last time.

Huh.
Huuuuuuh.

Just having a laff

It's an excellent film

If this were shown on national television Leave would win by a landslide

That's why they're not showing it.

Why is it that left-wing memes are generally very poor quality? I know that all the memes that originate from full and halfchan Holla Forumss aren't all perfect, but there just seems to be a lack of quality with leftist memes, a severe drop in quality, especially the ones I see about facebook.

I'm assuming there are no left-wing meme mines like we have? Or if they have them in the case of Holla Forums they're severely undermanned (probably due to strike action - lazy fuckers).

this, that's why youtube took it off

No thanks, I'd rather not break my new computer screen or die from a stroke.

The guy's literally a member of the 5th column, mark my words, if the SNP are re-elected forever this cunt will be the first Muslim First Minister of Scotland.

Lads, what is this shitty fucking normalfag meme?

Ahh OK. Yeah that 'new retro wave' channel on YouTube is a good source for that.
It's more about getting that retro sound.
Roland Sh101 and a Roland Juno would be a good choice.

Whatever Ultravox and Japan used.

The left, although they still pretend to be sticking it to the authorities, have become the authorities. This time, they basically have to protect the status quo. And protecting the status quo has always been an uninspiring, thankless job, as they will soon find out.

We are now in the position where we can be the contrarians. Let's use it. Mercilessly.

ULTRAVOX AND JAPAN
The best of British synth.

Rate the gf

I don't know what that is, but it has to go back.

It looks like a man tbqh lad

So realistically, what's going to happen? Will you guys vote leave or stay? I saw some polls and it looks evenly split with a ton of undecideds. Usually not good because undecideds break for no change usually.

they call it a "dat boi" i guess its kinda like the kool-aid man mixed with marco polo?

they randomly place it in something, then say its dat boy, then everyone in the comments says "oh shit whats up?"

very low energy frog meme. possibly a ghetto meme.

Vivaldi.mp3

IMPERIUM

I think we'll vote to leave.

Leave are more motivated than remain.
I doubt remanians will bother getting up to vote tbqh

The only ones who really care want out

Its because they pander to people who have no idea about the subject or meaning behind it. They are shit because they are superficial as the people lolling at them dont understand the situation

I guess that explains why this showed up in the google search.

The EU regulations skit is amazing

Yea, I'll probably end up going with the Juno-6 or the Juno-60. I've also been looking at the Korg Polysix and the Prophet 600

Most of their equipment is probably well out of my price range tbh

Fuckkkk what's the name of this piece of music?

sorry for being a pleb

Kek is a lesser thoughtform perpetuated by collective emotion. Probably correlates with the Eris/Shiva popularity lately, even fucking CERN is doing the dance of destruction, WHY.

What the fuck is wrong with these retards and their extreme anti-humour? It's such childish, unfunny shit.

OTT?

werwolfwear.com/prestashop/product.php?id_product=160

Will free trade cause us problems when countries like china gain a monopoly on our steel imports?

Or will we just buy steel from elsewhere?

LADS PLEASE, I NEED TO KNOW

Genuinely not tbh. I was surprisingly happy/relieved to see how unsullied I was; particularly as my skin has always had a certain, faint 'tan' colour that had me wondering if some ancestor had messed about with one of life's more swarthy races.

Fight me.

I dunno, Japan was started by a bunch of teenagers

They can't gain a monopoly. The world is too vast and steel manufacturing exists in pretty much every major developed economy.

You can get a Jupiter 8 module JP-08 for about £400
Ultravox and human league, etc used them.

ebay.com/bhp/roland-jupiter-8

And look at the caulk this fucking pig sweats over the stove and doesn't even have the common sense to open a window, the relative humidity coming off this cunt's stupid face is making the paint peel

they have sense of humor cancer.
sadly it's terminal.

So we shouldn't be afraid of reliance on foreign goods through free trade outside the EU?

I am inclined to agree. We have too many loyal trade partners who can easily supply all we need.

Still, I do like the idea of autarky. I don't trust those bloody foreigners.

I guess it's what happens when making any sort of observational jibe can see you become a social leper, they've really done one over on themselves.

test

(chk'd)
Normies cannot in2 pepe, so they made a cheap chinese knockoff

Fun and funny is bigoted to depressed people and the like.
The Left can and will never be funny, as they're too concerned with not offending people.

cant say i mourn the loss.
their cause isn't worth it.

Ahh I didn't think of that thanks I should be fine then. I'm just working on convincing family members to vote ukip I've already managed to convert alot who used to vote labour.

It's Handel, the sarabande from his keyboard suite in D minor, HWV 437.

Cheers lad. Kicking myself now

How do I into classic British synth? It all sounds so good.

Those teeth freak me the fuck out too.

Because they have to rely on weak, politically correct half truths and wishful thinking; or plain cutural marxist bullshit. How can that be funny or memeable when your so fucking dull? Also what others said.

So he's like a 'Scottish' Sadiq Khan then? That cunt has his eyes set on party leadership and a chance to be PM, you can tell a mile off. And the amount of fawning and grandstanding he's getting in the media is enabling him.

That's not it unfortunately, I must have seen it about a year ago, it has the bit I linked in the video :/

how likely is it that Mr. Prime Minister has a crush on Nige

ANOTHER BLOW TO THE NUS
nusu.co.uk/news/article/6013/NUS-Referendum-results/
Fucking priceless lads, the tide is really turning

Who doesn't?

Must feel good to have your Europeanness confirmed with data, though I'm not sure I'd trust GCHQ with having my blood.

Could you give a tl;dr of what the fuck is going on withthe NUS? Is it just cucks being cucks?

The Left is eating itself and what few sane people are left are trying to get away, glorious.

FWIW if I could vote in the Brexit as a non-English EU citizen I'd vote for Brexit.

It's just not fair that shitskins get to vote on Brexit just because they happen to live in Birmingham, and yet an European like myself can't just cause I live in Croatia.

Fuck EU. Vote UKIP.

The NUS is imploding over various internal disputes. The biggest of which being the wildly "antisemitic" muslims that have gained power within the union recently.

Agreed. Non-natives being able to vote at all is spitting in the face of our ancestors.

I'm thinking to make a tour to the UK to vote leave as well. My left pals have no idea.

Good lad. I've helped convince a few people, I'm also now working on honing my arguments to convince 'left' leaning people and tribal Labour voter types.

You knock on your door one morning user - and you are shocked to see yourself at the door. Two burly men drag you back into your house and gag you.

"Good morning user. Your mistake was sending the blood sample. The clone will take your place - he is purged of all antisemetism and phobias.Unlike you, he will be a productive member of society. Take him away to the gulag."

That sounds amazing, good riddance to them.

pls no fam that's 2sp00ky

b-b-but achmed liiiiiives here he is Briiiiiitish

Yeah see, wez all British.

omg so briiiiitiiiiish :)))))

This.

Fresh Farage OC. I'm going to have to go get a few ales in for tonights QT, I'm not doing this sober.

What pissed me off most about this was finding out about this during the latest GE, namely that Commonwealth members are allowed to vote.

electoralcommission.org.uk/faq/voting-and-registration/who-is-eligible-to-vote-at-a-uk-general-election

Took all of my patience and discipline to not slag off in public on the stupid Malaysian and Singaporean bints nearby who were so damn giddy at getting to "vote for Labour because [she's] doing [her] part to help the great British people."

VOTE LEAVE CUCKING IT UP ALREADY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36273499

Nice work lad

Ugandan and proud.

Based civic nationalism will win the day for Brexit. We can depend on these new Britons to do what is right for our country.

fuck forgot pic

REEE STEALING MY POST IDEA REE

nice work lad

Top stuff lad.

What ale you gonna get? There's a few new ones out to celebrate Are Liz', such as "One is 90" and "Purple Reign"

The Ayy LMAO Channel is totally credible. Just the place for our Bennie. Giorgio approves Bennie's work. Ayy.

Can someone with computer skills extract that drawing of the leftie? It's perfect

u fkn wot, this is ludicrous

Just finished watching Brexit the Movie. It's an amazing film and needs to be memed hard

Get in the dedicated thread to discuss how to circumvent Youtube's censorship.

their explanation is butthurt over Nigel being more often on the screen than them.

What these fucks do not get is that Slipper had been slipping away from Nigel for since GE and this is his chance to pin him down. But I'm sure the real reason is of course them being controlled and trying to save their leader's behind from Nigel's contemned for months fury.

Roy would be posting traps

The people taking it down are the people behind the movie, you fucking spastic. They already uploaded it themselves

You know, I'll be sad when Giorgio finally loses his job. He's still pumping out pure gold to this day.

It's not a real debate.

In this case it'd be much better to have a leading Tory figure than Farage because the two guys are never going to actually see each-other.

Camcuck knows he can win this way because all he has to do is stand infront of an audience for 20 minutes, give a little speech and fuck off.

Martin Durkin the guy who made the brexit movie also did this

Britain’s Trillion Pound Horror Story - Martin Durkin.

vimeo.com/92357576

He'll take von Daniken's role in the wider scene when he dies, he already runs Daniken's Archaeology, Astronautics and SETI Research Association, fortunately he has more style and charisma than von Daniken. Both are crooks though, as long as the humour keeps coming I'm not complaining.

What's everybody's excuse here for not punching a random paki in the face? You don't need to know what they've done wrong, they'll know.

Things going on at Exeter uni regarding the NUS referendum we're holding:

It's hilarious how much this mirrors the EU referendum. Results announced tomorrow morning for anyone interested.

Feels bloody fantastic lads

The idea is people phone in and get charged a small amount, so the TV station makes money.

What they want to do is just have a thing saying "phone in for a chance to win!" but the UK goverment didn't like that, so it ruled there had to be a "skill based element."

The "skill based element" being that ridiculously easy question. It's enough to hold up in a court as such though.

Good luck Exeter bro.

I'm moving from a Uni which is in the NUS to a different Uni (doing a masters) outside of the NUS.

Very chuffed.

What Operating System do you use?
poal.me/77pbxp

Are you British? specify if not.
poal.me/xu0fu8

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?
poal.me/fs40jw

What should be done with the British Monarchy?
poal.me/pjh4o2

Official polls for Holla Forums

What should Codemonkey, Jim, Josh & Moderators do?
poal.me/t7inzy

Which is the best chan?
poal.me/klw123

What OS do you use?
poal.me/83m6iu

Fuck off.

Hmm, I left Exeter university 2 years ago now… I always felt as though the students there were off to the left, even by student standards. Good to know that the NUS is finally getting shit on - they've had it coming for a long time.

Seconded. Fuck off.

Relevant poll
strawpoll.me/10195257

He sure pissed the Cossacks off. They chased him away
norwegiandefenceleague.info/russia/item/649-muslim-who-destroyed-russian-orthodox-christian-graves-confronted-by-cossacks

Is Exeter really full of beautiful posh women?

I was older at uni
I destroyed them all because I had my life together. Came first, now an academic.

Not getting an Access Virus

Global banks bankroll battle to keep Britain in the EU

The campaign has also taken major sums from wealthy businessmen, who previously insisted the UK would be “isolated” if it did not join the euro, the Daily Mail reports.

rt.com/uk/342830-banks-donations-brexit-leave/

I work with a 34 year old guy who has like 3 kids by 3 different women, plus a criminal conviction; yet even with that many fuck-ups, he has a 20 year old girlfriend.

Will see if my extra years benefit me similarly tbh. They do say women like older men.

I'll ask the question again. What's everybody's excuse here for not punching a random paki in the face?

Male sexual market value peaks around 30, women peak around 19. By the age of 30, the converge and its a steep decline for women past that (men don't really decline much more)

At least, thats what some theorists believe.

too expensive.

Supersaw, hypersaw isn't really keeping with the synthpop era.

How?

I never tried it on with uni girls because I was already partnered up.
Please tell me you aren't doing stem. You'll never meet any

And they don't like older men they like handsome men who are funny and make them feel special

Exeter is pretty right wing. Most of the students come from middle-class/wealthy backgrounds. There's a lot of sport so the girls are usually fit but vapid. The uni's stereotype is that it's a place for those who failed to get in to Oxbridge and chose Exeter as their insurance.

Good news lads, the BBC talmudvision license will remain in place until at least 2027

Worshipping traitors. Have a fucking word with yourself lad. Pity he didn't catch more shrapnel in his head tbh

I don't pay for it anyway.

Sauce?

No clue lad. He's frankly a bit of a womaniser, which is amusing; he's 6ft 3" and has a good sense of humour though, the life and soul of our shitty call centre.

That might be it.

Joke's on me; my degree is a useless Politics BA.

Please tell me you don't believe that. Women are drawn to whoever provides them with free rides on the emotional rollercoaster.

"Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen" is time-tested when it comes to women; the trick is to not push it too far.

Nord or Juno

Nord for basslines.

Juno for leads.

Are you single? I'm not.

This is a good degree. Most degrees can be good if you are excellent and network while studying. What do you want to do after your BA?

A 40 year old uncle of mine has a 20 year old gf
Lucky bastard

Brixton shooting: Man fighting for life after second London gun attack in four hours
standard.co.uk/news/crime/brixton-shooting-man-fighting-for-life-after-capital-sees-second-serious-gun-attack-in-matter-of-a3246891.html

A few Old Crafty Hens and a few HobGoblins and a few others left from last night, I need to cut down tbh. My local co-op must be republicans, they have none of that stuff on offer.

kek

I can't believe the cheek/butthurt of them to try and pull this. They never had the right to be given official designation anyway, and them not wanting to work with Farage/UKIP like this is one of the reasons why.

Starting to half think Arron Banks was right, and should have legally challenged the electoral commision.

vice.com/en_uk/read/what-can-londons-first-bme-mayor-sadiq-kahn-do-for-bme-londoners

he'll be doing lots for the white british population then?

read that as brexit shooting, scared me a bit tbh lad

all sorts of men can find themselves girlfriends, eg disabled ones, ones with convictions for sex crimes, obese bloaters, alcoholics, tough guy fantasists etc. But having a dour demeanor and living a reclusive lifestyle will condemn you to a life of celibacy.

theguardian.com/media/2016/may/12/bbc-bias-labour-sir-michael-lyons

I think the BBC misheard when the goverment said it should be dedicated to impartiality. As in, stop being communists

BBC seems to think that means it needs to be EVEN more left wing

Aka London's third ever mayor

Scots council spying on people using fake social media profiles
We need to wall Scotland off and boot them out with the Jews and Pakis tbh
theregister.co.uk/2016/05/12/scottish_council_surveillance_through_social_media/

Seeing some girl on-and-off, but it probably won't go anywhere.

She's like 19, and I find anyone under 20 frankly weird nowadays; essentially Americanized teenagers, who would have much more in common with my siblings than me. Not just interests, but general demeanour/outlook/etc.

We were chatting and I said my sister was stupid for going out to Australia backpacking, with no job or anything lined up before going; but she agreed with my sister, arguing from that stereotypical/stupid point of view that people should just "take chances"/etc. Pisses me off just talking about it, but she looks good.

My degree might not be entirely useless. Nowadays, simply having a degree is the requirement for a lot of jobs; the actual nature of the degree isn't that important. I worked somewhere before where the manager had a fucking art degree.

Call him a cradle-snatcher, lad.

Shit. The reclusive part I can cure, but I quite like being dour. I suppose the trick is to add a touch of comedy to your pessimism; like Dylan Moran/etc.

Calm down lad

the school i went to was always suspected of doing this on facebook

future first BME prime minister of the UK

I actually don't mind him, lads.
Shame he's labour

trump would annex us before that happened

Why puch a random one in the face when you can possibly get several whole tribes in some serious legal trouble with some aquired evidence.

BRITPOL ANNUAL GF SURVEY

1)
Have you ever had a GF?

2)
Do you currently have a GF?

3)
How old are you?

4)
If you answered no to either question 1 or 2 why do you think you are unable to get a GF when every other guy has one.

That fucking blatant distortion.

Didn't it used to be BAME? What was the A for?

No

No

Because I am a fat asocial NEET and it's not a current priority tbh.

Yes
Yes
-

We have become a culture that celebrates snitching and people are proud of being snitches.

==keke
Paris attacker tried to cross into Bulgaria. Bulgaria tried to drown him
balkaninsight.com/en/article/paris-attacks-mastermind-tried-to-cross-into-bulgaria-illegally-05-12-2016

GCHQ pls. But I don't see the harm.

Yes.
Yes.

Why didn't we listen?

yes

no

split up just after xmas shit tbqh

Another normie filtered ;)

seriously though they pretend they can't see why voting for Trump is a reasonable, rational response to a fundamentally corrupt political system. Hurt sure you must be stupid

No
No

Read: "we need to indoctrinate them more so that any dissent from the status quo is unthinkable"

(((Borowitz)))

Don't be daft

(((Borowitz))) the only funny thing about this Jew comedian is he married a woman called Olivia "Gentile"
Religion Jewish
Spouse(s) Olivia Gentile (m. 2008)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Borowitz

Aren't you kind of handsome, lad?

You expect us to believe that SA, the normalfag Christian of absolute purity and righteousness is unable to get a girlfriend?

>>>/facebook/

u wot?

I guess that I'm pretty aesthetic tbh

The OP was implying >unable, hence why I pointed out.

Yorkshire Ripper
twitter.com/WestYorksOPCC/status/730811544271880192

Brit/pol/ has always been a normalfag-majority general, in stark contrast to the rest of the website. The fact that some of us have had relationships with the opposite sex shouldn't come as a surprise.

Ebin xDDDDDDDD
Gas these unfunny normies already

We're all on lists anyway fam.

1) YES
2) NO
3) 35
4) I don't think I'm unable to get one. I'm just busy at present and will be until next year. So unfortunately, oy vey, humping the occasional girl fifteen to ten years younger than me until I start sizing up girlfriend material. :^)

no

no

I'm a fat social outcast. Perhaps my only saving grace is that occasionally I give the impression of confidence due to my inability to gauge people's opinions, even if the result of that is me saying increasinlgy more autistic things and entrenching my own social isolation. Not even sure I'd want a gf tbh though, not sure why, just dont think it would make anything better.

Refugees? Really [email protected]? Are you some kind of a cuck?
twitter.com/DiegoCupolo/status/730829553107664896

I didn't even realise he was a comedian I thought it was a TED talk or some bullshit

Are any leftwing comedians funny? Beside Stewart Lee occasionally

kudos to that lad.

Hope he's behind enough proxies.

degenerate paedo tbh

Am I now the manliest one here?

sa is top notch

PAUL NUTTALLS AND THE UKIPS?!?!?!?!

It's OK. Ivor Grumble is a Jew. A woman I think

look at the cute babby
>photoshopped eyes
get off your proxy, SA

Yeah because fucking adult women is paedo. What's the matter neetnigger? Is that a smidgen of jealous I detect?

Yeah not his finest set

Literally cannot be bothered

That jawline is chiseled as fuck. I'm surprised he isn't fighting off hoards of slags in every pub he visits.

He'd certainly have no trouble getting laid if he went on a holiday to Thailand.

N O T H A N K S

DO. NOT. EVER. PAY. YOUR. LICENCE. FEE

tvlicensing.co.uk/cs/no-licence-needed/about.app

Good Lord, they're scraping the barrell with these fuckers.

Don't you want to watch an SNP pozcommunist shill for brexit against other pozcommunists?

Based civic nationalism

nope.dll

Haven't you got any sharks or crocs you can go and play with? More annoying than a taig tbh. Spoiler that Tory plant

The feeling you get is like snorting a line of Peruvian coke, only it last even longer and is much more productive.

I get ya though, why punch one in the face when you can mow a group down in the park with a chainsaw or scorch em with a flamethrower.

Put on some mud or fake tan, grow a beard and stick a turban on and start a motherfucking gang war. Do the same to the sikhs and hindus but put a burkha on or one of those fruity little caps that the imams wear.

Manly for having a gf?

don't take life so seriously m8 you might get laid and not be an incel freak

You've had at least one, surely?

That's not a high bar, tbh; not that I even care very much nowadays, as women are expensive and usually more trouble than they're worth.

Just want a quick shag?…..get a high class escort tbh

UK Immigration 1.5 MILLION Higher Than Govt Estimates, Data Reveals After Breitbart London Expose
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/eu-migration-twice-high-previously-thought-ons-admits/

Major banking firms Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and Citibank have between them handed £1.5 million over to the official Remain campaign
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/banking-elite-hand-1-5-million-referendum-remain-campaign/

Remain Campaign ‘Contaminating’ Brexit Referendum With Foreign Money, Says Former Deputy Prime Minister Of New Zealand
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/remain-campaign-contaminating-brexit-referendum-foreign-money-says-former-new-zealand-deputy-prime-minister/

Reminder.

Get a low class one
You don't want it to be so good you can't chase real love again

pick one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Hookers are necessity to stop the biggest losers of society going nuts, but you're a loser if you ever go with one.

I'd say the only time it's "acceptable" is if you're 14/15 and can blag that you're older and ram your dick in a smoking hot one.

Easy to do
adultwork.com/Search.asp?

I forgot how much Ginnie charges

£300ph.

Pretty fucking good, perfect b'day present to yourself tbqh

adultwork.com/471473

just a few shekels for you

Just have a wank tbh

smdh

Fucking degenerate

Disgraceful. A wank does nothing when you know what head/sex feels like.

1 - Y
2 - Y
3 - Early 20s

Degenerate as fuck tbqh

If I were rich enough I'd actually quite like to hire an adultwork model to fuck tbh
Problem is I'd just end up wanking to their pics online and forgetting about it.

hmm

Probably best to stave off having sex then surely.
Because you'll have it and forever crave it whereas with a wank you can't really imagine it getting any better than that.

More like a *fwb*
I'd have a better chance of finding the Dead Sea Scrolls inside my toilet then I would find a non-slag woman here in London.

No lad.

Nope

His is what £70 gets you

If you are hard up enough to use prostitutes she'd be totally fine

His face is the epitome of a pompous nonce.

Don't blame you I'll still probably background it

double nope.

If you're not a real man, yeah.

QT is on

Fuckall else on the box

Ask Breitbart for their payscale

w0t a d0g

Guaranteed shit. Just local issues and identity politics.

BIG

They're in Aberdeen lad, it's utter cancer. Might hold my cactus in my hand to see how long I can handle the pain, it's more fun than Question time.

Is there a download for Brexit The Movie then?

wew

Fells good man. You autists would end up in jail.

there wasn't even any fuss about its enactment, even Sinn Taig supported it

Helmer you are a mad man.

I'm too shattered to deal with QT rage.

Also I'll direct this at you but anyway else feel free.

Have you noticed this shilling against Mr Slippery and the Queen for making factual statements? i.e. Nigeria is corrupt and the Chinese were very rude on their last visit?

It's constantly on the BBC and their radio stations but I have absolutely no idea what the agenda behind it is.

Very odd.

this.combined with scotland, it's doubly terrible.

Yeah.its a horrible trade

who /orangeclub/ here?

>northern commie ireland doesn't allow women to sell sex
Thank you commisar for warning us proles of the dangers of prostitution
lel

Okay.

green is better 110%

the bill was inspired by Sweden. Sweden has similar legislation that bans buying pussy. I guess its something we can both unite on, but the whore should also be criminalised

Do they think this type of anti orangemen sectarianism is acceptable in England

top kek

vimeo.com/166389884 stick this link in savedeo.com/en and download it

Do they even try anymore?

Soo…. are there people ITT that still don't think the Jews run the media? This little cunt censored conservative views for years.

Sorry m8, I've not actually seen/sought out most of the coverage of that. But if they're actually making out they've said anything shocking or inappropriate then it is a bit weird, we all know Nigeria is corrupt and the chinks are mannerless automatons, who'll loudly insult you to your face in their own language. It's like getting upset about someone saying the sky is blue.

Should be funny.

SJW hambeast on QT.

Fat? >Tick

Coloured hair? >Tick

LADS

Based conservative DUP Loyalist daughter of South African gun runner or SDLP MILF taig who knows her place?

Only one choice lads

Milf taig

DUP girl looks like a Jew

Senate Committee Wants Answers From Mark Zuckerberg Over Facebook Trending List
I hope they rip his big Jew nose off his face
fortune.com/2016/05/10/senate-facebook-trending-mark-zuckerberg/

you're not weaseling out of this one, virgin.

Behold the leftist and his nonsensical ramblings
newsweek.com/boris-johnson-billy-bragg-brext-obama-451976

Are you sure lad?

They're both the same age but Milf taig looks like shes got more miles on her

FACT: Wanking is better than the real thing

It's also nature's coarse to require a doctor sticking his finger up your bum every now and again once you reach a certain age

Is that manly?

Milf looks like she'd know how to please you though

Yeah I can imagine.

With real life you're restricted by so many things and it takes ages to get going etc
But with a wank it's just a quick bash then you're back to doing whatever else you want to do

Who /wankatwork/ here?

Lad no one here works for the government the civil service the BBC the EU or a political party. Jog on

aaagggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Twitter Suspends Azealia Banks Over Zayn Rant
she called him a faggot a paki a refugee and a sandnigger
news.sky.com/story/1695152/twitter-suspends-azealia-banks-over-zayn-rant

feels good

Job at The Sun
twitter.com/SunSport/status/730811177282863104

Don't get this bitch

But what i don't get even more is that why Twitter never deleted her anti white tweets but deletes her anti paki tweets?

Mohammed Yousuf

Brave New World of Marxism

They've deleted her now

'Get a job!' Danish minister lashes out at Muslim youths accused of harassing bar owners
rt.com/news/342790-danish-minister-muslim-youths/

Job for graphics person at Agence France Presse
twitter.com/JohnSaeki/status/730569792147460096

Scotland will become Sweden 2.0

It'd be better for the English if the Union broke up, but then again is a cucked Europozzed Sweden on your doorstep that good either.

WHAT A FUCKING MESS WE'RE IN LADS.

Ex-RAF gunner admits he tried to join ISIS
rt.com/uk/342736-raf-join-isis-court/

I will never understand why UKIP and other right-wingers campaigned for those pathetic cunts to stay part of us and continue to shit everything up.

Where is the QT in BBCQT?

nowhere just fat hambeasts

I felt quite disgusted when a reporter on tv said he had two wives under sharia law like it was perfectly fine.

Anglos have a strong sense of kinship with old allies like the Union and Portugal, it's no surprise that we're fighting to keep a bunch of pozzed gingers within the union.

Mental isn't it. Suprised they haven't introduced a 'children of the trough' policy whist they're at it.

Thank fuck, it's over.

The SNP need to be seriously exposed for the utter incompetent cunts they are. They're ruining the country and the cunts are still voting for them. The universities are falling to pieces, the infrastructure is crumbling, they're bleeding money and the people are getting poorer and poorer. I never thought I'd say this but voting Tory would be better for them, I can on;y hope the gains they made in the Scottish Elections is a sign of better things to come.

reddit.com/quarantine?dest=https://www.reddit.com/r/european/

WEW

r/europe cucks are getting feisty

m…muh scots nationalism

SHUT IT DOWN

Silencing Bukovsky
dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/3334/Silencing-Bukovsky.aspx

British Court Imposes Gag Order on Bukovsky Libel Proceeding
dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/3333/FLASH-British-Court-Imposes-Gag-Order-on-Bukovsky-Libel-Proceeding.aspx

youtube.com/watch?&v=bM2Ql3wOGcU

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07b0cq9/nolan-live-series-7-episode-1

Ozzies poozing Ulster up

Brexit The Movie was pretty Jewish tbh

You're Jewish tbh

I really wish I was neurotypical chaps.

Is that Jaws and James Bond on set in Tel Aviv?

oy
*shrinks back*
…I've been found out…

How?

It's a fantastic film tbh

Could convince literally anyone to back Brexit

This keeps turning up on my news feed.

fuck you, I laugh so hard it hurt my broken rib.

Wtf is LGBTIQ?

Whatever you want it to be at this point.

Lesbian gay bisexual trans intersex queer.

At my uni they use LGBTQAA+
Lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer, asexual, don't remember this last A, and the plus is for all others that weren't aforementioned.

It's all about globalism and selling out your people for cheaper shit from China.

q stands for 'questioning' apparently. Whatever the fuck that is.

Hard to believe this meme party got 1 million votes. I hope they were just 'protest' votes that could have just as easily gone to the Monster Raving Loonies.

The pointless 'I' is inter-sex, or hermaphroditism. Not a lifestyle or attraction, a birth defect. The 'Q' I think is 'queer' which now no longer just means a fag, it's those batshit people who flip flop between being trannies and not who can't even make their mind up about what delusion to have, as I understand it. I.e. they say "I feel like a girl today" when they wake up one day but another they "feel like a boy again". I really didn't want to know that shit and can't quite remember where I heard it.

Pozzed?

You forgot your carlos.

It wasn't a debate was it? I thought it was just a sit down chat/interview kinda thing.

These lefty luvvies are clearly beyond hope

lol

Yeah, enormous multinational corporations that rely on obnoxious EU regulations and protectionism up the arse to stay afloat.

I'm sure Ryan Air really gives a shit about you and your problems.

tbh sometimes I think Holla Forumsacks would be better suited on Holla Forums
The whole "muh globalists" garbage is cringeworthy

Is BBC newsbeat the green partys official brodcaster now?

At least they're open about it now

What? So polish toilet cleaners are Doctors now? Also what about british non skilled workers

The auzzie kike really hates unskilled British workers.

They're all lazy cunts, didnt you get the memo?

beta as fuck

University is a waste of time.

However, in the US (so presumably here too) Universities hire 'recruitment workers' or some such who go into the cities to find blacks, browns and the like and show them what forms to fill out to get money from the government and show them how they can go to university.

It's BS but that is just how the world is today. Welcome to 'equality'.

sketchtoy.com/67006958

Classic

Molyneux vmashup.com/n75wWhAd

Kill yourself Cuckwell. No one gives a shit about le free market.

Calm down arsetoileties

FUCKING. LOON
"Hi! My gender is a coercively imposed social fact positioning me as the subclass in an exploitative hierarchy. Funfem. newstatesman.com/sarah-ditum"

FUCKING. LOON
>Hi! My gender is a coercively imposed social fact positioning me as the subclass in an exploitative hierarchy. Funfem. newstatesman.com/sarah-ditum

Religious freedom doesn't mean the privilege to have your religion elevated and enshrined above everyone elses. That's theocracy.
ERGO. FUCK MUSLIMS

It's almost ten lads, you have no excuse to still be in bed.

I love his speaking voice. It's so comfy. I want him to read me all kinds of, you know, English stuff.

Welp, looks like Scotland is going to be your containment zone as you gradually detox and cleanse England, Northern Ireland and Wales.

So be it. Sorry, Sean Connery. You could have killed all the traitor Scots if you wanted to, you know.

She can't resist the BWC

I literally laughed out loud.

Nice job. I hate those West Yorkshire police cucks.

I'm so proud of our new Mayor lads.

i'm tired of normies tbh lads

Any of you lads have that compilation pic of hilarious Carswell quotes?

make a new bread lads, it's approaching bump limit

Shut up idiot

Muslim Council Of Britain Call For Tory ‘Islamophobia’ Investigation
I demand they all fuck off to their [ or parents ] country of origin. Don't suppose they'll listen though…
Generations of liberal/socialist Jewish policy making has brought us to this. Once great civilisations now on our knees so we can't challenge Jewish power effectively
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/13/muslim-council-of-britain-call-for-tory-islamophobia-investigation/

faggot

Amazingly enjoyable. Based English people in that thread. I just keep wanting to spam BREXITBREXITBREXITREMOVEKEBABREMOVEKEBABREMOVEKEBAB all over the fucking BBC page.

I don't bloody think shariah allows you insulting the name of sabah islam

my feels as well on this subject

Good. He's a human rights lawyer by trade so he might be able to get you an increase in your spastic buxx, voter

because of feminism

new thread where

make one faggot

no

Do it faggot

Piece of shit

now who is going to make the new thread?
I don't want there to be duplicates.

I get out of bed when I want tbh

ill sprt it out give me a minute

Fresh Bread

MAKE A NEW BREAD NIGGERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rekt

I'm sure user is on it and wouldn't lie to us.