VP PICK NEWS AND "SURPRISES" COMING UP
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/fox-news-live-stream
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.537867
timesofisrael.com/ex-us-general-we-pay-a-price-for-backing-israel/
archive.is/DEzMe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make it Mattis, if for no other reason than to trigger those cuckservatives that wanted him to run against Trump.

Trump/Paul !!

Thanks nigger.
I guess The God Emperor is on at the half hour?
BUMP

Its going to be Gingrich. We're going to conquer space lads

It's not the announcement OP. It's gonna be "I'll pick someone political". And then she'll go "woooo! What a story!"

Wait, I read that Trump was on with her - I just imagined that.

There was already some stuff about Paul Ryan and the Romney tax return crap.

TRUMP/HYDE 2016

The jew should fear the goy.

im watching it. get rekt little marco

FUCK FOX NEWS

I'd cut my fucking wrists if I had to listen to this woman yap all day.

Any day is a good day to pick on Graham.

Where the fuck are labrador dogs from?
Some nigger/spic slave island?

Lemme enlighten the cucks who just jumped on board the Trump train. Trump won't announce his VP until after Clinton does. He however, will tease the shit out of everybody until that day comes to build up the moment.

Now, go back to reddit.

Can't watch on this machine. Someone post minutes?

The entire party hasn't voted yet, and none of the other groups are even close to 40% dominance.

Oh, so she did talk to him earlier and then there was an interlude of cucks?

Yeah didn't expect the cuck intermission.

okay

Did I miss it?

wew.

No there's more.

is Trump going on or not?

For fuck's sake how long is it going to take.

Will bump whenever she puts him back on.

I hope he picks someone who isn't another shabbos goy. Someone with America First/Israel Last principles. Buchanan would be ideal.

Didn't Mattis criticize Israel?

If he picks an Israeli-frister, or even anyone remotely pro-Israel, it pretty much confirms he's been working for the jews all along. Otherwise, he'd be signing his own death warrant.

Is this stream fucky for you guys, or is it on my end?

stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/fox-news-live-stream

thanks m8

I heard he was one of the best goys, but I'm too lazy now to look it up.

I would be a true Trump man if he took Buchanan. Then the Emperor can talk about how he loves Israel all he wants, and even I would know it wasn't serious.

Now. "Some clues."

finally

includes some women.

You can't pick a woman Trump.

Wow. It's fucking nothing.

Former U.S. General: Settlements Liable to Turn Israel Into an Apartheid State
Gen. (ret.) James Mattis says America pays a security price every day for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and predicts Israel to attack Iranian nukes.
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.537867

Ex-US general: We pay a price for backing Israel
Slamming settlements, James Mattis, former commander of CentCom, tells crowd in Aspen that moderate Arabs are forced to hide support for America
timesofisrael.com/ex-us-general-we-pay-a-price-for-backing-israel/

TRUMP ON

Looks like he's not letting his VP pick known yet

Oh, shit! Maybe I was wrong…

ITS FUCKING NOTHING

p good

I want Ben Carson to read my a bedtime story.

Well now we know it will be at the convention.

Also Moon Man endorsed Trump.

Glad to see Sleepy Negro on

OH SHIT I WAS ALREADY SLEEPY BUT NOW DOCTOR COMA Md. IS GOING TO PUT ME INTO A COMA

He seems less tired.

Kek has spoken.
Donald has awoken the sleeping giant

I think Trump will pick Christie. He seems like the safe choice, could help in NJ, and will dominate in the VP debate.

He works better as AG. Unless he throws that bone to Rato. Even then, I prefer the rat faggot in the Supreme Court where he is stuck there for life and we don't have to see his ugly mug too often.

all they're talking about is

Did I miss Trump?

Burgerlanders - your news TV is clickbait garbage.
Nobody else in the world would put up with 60% adds 40% content. Not even turkroaches.
Especially when 25% of the ads are telling your to talk to your doctor to buy a drug you don't need and 10% want you to join a class action against a previously-advertised drug that makes you grow tumorous arseholes all over your body.
I award your TV news 1/8.

There were two pieces of new info.

1)There's a woman on the short list of 6-7
2)There's a person without traditional political experience like passing legislation. Seemed like he was implying someone like Mattis (or, in my dreams, Ann Coulter), who is involved in politics but not really a politician.

Oh please.

It doesn't even deserve that much.

You are correct. It's bottom of the barrel rubbish. People actually pay their satellite and cable companies to watch advertising and fourth rate political analysis.

Ann Coulter doing some irl shitposting in an official position would make my boner achieve even more full-mast, god damn.

My parents pay $250 a month for cable+internet and they don't even get any movie channels.

My parents cut out cable and got an antenna.

Cable is overpriced garbage with tons of shit channels nobody watches.

The idea of Ann Coulter as VP is giving me an iron cross boner spewing out 1488 flavors of my immaculate Caucasian seed.

I don't think anyone would argue with that. That's why Ghostler says we're the new media.

Ghostler

Seahorse Rancher might be something good to troll him with.

Whoever that guy was who spliced what he said in the last 5 minutes into a remix right before Radio Graffiti ended was a genius.

lel

Nah. It's going to be a fresher name.

Preferably someone younger, too. “Oops, Trump died of (((old age)))” and “Oops, Gingrich died of (((old age)))” are similar problems.

double dubs confirm
dead pres and vp this time around.

Trump has shown so much energy and stamina while claiming to be of perfect health and shows it.

Him dying of "old age" would be too suspicious, especially if a sickly person like Hillary manages to still live.

Dude, was there even a pillow on their heads?
Everyone knows you die of old age with a pillow on your head.

Sam Hyde is a Jew, or at least has some Jew blood in him.

Hypocrite alert

Dumb bitch on Fox just said something along the lines of "history proves protecting your borders and having strict immigration policies hurts a country!" She's Muslim, by the way.

Bloomberg reporting Newt Gingrich is a possibility.

don't like the guy myself

archive.is/DEzMe

kek