#BlackLivesMatter is now in our military

#BlackLivesMatter is now in our military.

Black students at WEST POINT (yes, let that sink in), who were only accepted due to the affirmative action requirements placed on the school, have directly and knowingly broken strict rules against both politicizing, politicizing on school grounds and politicizing in school uniform by posing for a black power salute in solidarity with BlackLivesMatter.

However they, on account of being black and women, have been given a free pass (despite another white student being suspended for stating "all lives matter" earlier in the year.

#BlackLivesMatter will now be officers and run your military.

How's this make you feel, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

usma.edu/diversity/SitePages/Home.aspx
usma.edu/diversity/SitePages/ODIEO Staff.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Out
knightsout.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Sue_Fulton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lesbian,_gay,_bisexual,_or_transgender_firsts_by_year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Perez
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not Israeli.

It makes me feel like more Holla Forumsocks need to enter the military and be a fifth column, but that it will never happen due to concerns over dying for israel

I was heavily considering joining the military to get some training to go into the private sector, but I've decided that I'll probably just try to get some SWAT training as a Holla Forumsice officer.
Also, you can always join the foreign legion. You'll be serving next to ex-con chavs and third-worlders, but at least the legion is still hardcore as fuck and isn't pozzed.

Can't be happening.

Black women want to go die completely in vain for Israel's NWO? Who gives a shit? The military is completely pozzed up anyway. They ban you for talking about Jesus, but force you to crossdress in the name of tolerance.

Ayyy

Young Holla Forumsacks here need to listen up.

These fucks are having their incompetent asses catered to by feminists and Zionist degenerates. They have their positions HANDED to them without any effort of skill.

We need Fifth Columns. And the only way to do so is to actually out the effort in.

As much as cucks will be sent off to fight for Israel, officers tend not to (increasingly more and more are babysitting drone bitches).

STUDY. GET GOOD GRADES (even if you hate the subject).

SPEND YOUR SPARE TIME TRAINING AND READING UP ON MILITARY OFFICER TACTICS AND REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE.

And then apply for an officer academy.

Or enlist and work your way up to officer.

The ONLY way to beat them is to be in a position to stop them.

Remember, most military positions are just a matter of waiting and being automatically promoted.

Wait this out. Become a GENERAL. And then help us retake our country.

If you fail? You'll at least be in a position to funnel arms to the persistence and report on positions.

At the very minimum you'll have combat training you can use against them.

These diversity hires will go on to be officers. They'll be sending white Americans off to die, not dying themselves.

The military are satisfied that this gesture was not linked to BLM, and was not intended to express an explicit political message. It was meant as a gesture of celebration that these girls had successfully made it through their training and were ready to graduate.

I'm as right-wing as the next guy, but let's not rely on lies and distortion please.

Times change.

Hi, Goldberg.

Goldberg doesnt work Wednesdays, remember? Thats Silverman posting.

Count on it Moshe.

I can't wait.

It's not explicitly linked to black power any more. It's simply a gesture of celebration and pride in one's achievements. The fact that they happen to be black means that this gesture probably had a positive implication in their community, with no offense intended. Grow up a little bit.

Times have always changed. Get used to it.

You're having a hard time tonight, Shekelstein.

Wanna guess how I know you arent from around these parts?

The US military will be filled with incompetents and affirmative action hires.
What are they going to do when it comes time for them to crack down on an armed populace?

That raised fist means one thing and you know it. Good trolllololol though.

They sure have, now go back to >>>/reddit/ where you belong.

Because I present an opinion that isn't 100% hugbox approved?

I do, as I have already explained.

Can you name any situations where the times did not change over a prolonged period of time?

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

This.

Also, nigger and spic gangs are already in the Army, marking up bases. There have been reports of Crips gang signs overseas.

The world is your hugbox, cuck. You dont belong here.

But it doesnt matter. Shits like you go with the flow regardless of who is in power. You have no individual executive function. You are really less than human, you are cattle, you eat what they give you and you make bullshit.

Your mom's whoring and love of black cock.

The military is pozzed, what else is new? Maybe Trump can clear house like Obama did, except to put people who actually give a shit in charge and not brown nosers. To be honest, the only real military threat in the world is Russia and China, and if Putin and Trump end up being great friends, China won't try to start shit. ISIS and the Mexican cartels would be target practice for a president determined to crush them, even if they have CIA backing.

Not concerned too much. The military is the last place you want to could possibly spread paganism, atheism, or anti-theism. Besides, if black female officers are anything like their enlisted counter parts, these dikes will be somehow getting themselves pregnant within two weeks of getting orders to deploy. The biggest threat they present is in writing branch policy.

17 degrees, nice soft breeze, dry. Lovely conditions.

No it isn't. Just like Holla Forums isn't your hugbox. Well, it is, but I'm here to provide diversity of thought. Now either debate my points with logic or leave.

Repeating your gay little phrase doesn't make it any more true.

Institutions change according to man's whim, man's whim is fickle and thus change isn't always for the better. Institutions used to be protected from such destructive changes, though a Reddit browsing cuckold like yourself wouldn't have any knowledge of history, would Xe?

Please link the story. I don't recall that ever happening, so I need to judge the evidence for myself to see if they were treated fairly. Thanks.

I regret taking you seriously, even for the two posts I made in response to you.

LNMFAO LOLOLOL

THE JEW GOT REKT.

Can you indicate any time in history when times did not change?

Guys, it's an obvious bait, just filter him.

lol west point is supposed to be 733t as fuck, they usually only let in two admits per state per year, look at how goofy they look in those uniforms. those niggers all look soft as shit. west point produced people like Robert E Lee, Meade, Patton and MacArthur. take a look at the graduating class of 1909 and compare it to 2009, these are supposed to be our future generals. look at those stupid niggers. I bet every single one of them is a fucking stupid IQ 90-100 dipshit who will just sit in some easy ass bureaucratic position. our gov't is setting itself up to be completely anemic

Sometimes I wonder what's even left in this nation to save

No.

No its just wrong. You are factually incorrect.

PURE COINCIDENCE!

'When The Sleeper Awakes' called this shit years ago.

The government will bring in violent negro forces that their military and police are made up of to quell the population when they resist oppression.

They were punished for the gesture, user. The military does not tolerate its members being publicly associated with political activist groups of any sort. It's just easier to avoid any shitstorm that might arise from someone saying "zomfg the military supports a political group nowsodoI/sofuckthemilitary". And since niggers are too stupid to into subtlety, all BLM infiltrators will eventually oust themselves in a similar manner to the groids in your pic.

(never mind that the photo isn't actually a full 88 salute)

dont worry, they're just preparing to engage in "black ops"!!

Ya blm is an organization. Its an organization that commits crime. But that needs to be expanded upon. We need to meme blm to start running protection rackets. Or something similar. And then we slap them with a rico act civil suit.

:^)

Exactly. Remember, these gangs deliberately sent their members into the military in order to learn combat tactics and training so they could come back to the gang and teach them in order to be better fighters.

Are we better than nigger and spic gangbangers?! YES. The system is broken. The only way to fix it and retake it for whites is to take that power and utelize it.

If you knew that 10 years of military service would ensure you could help take down the entire Zionist government, would you sacrifice you time and luxuries to do so?

Of COURSE you would.

It won't change until WE change it.

They still need officers that can read and count though.

They literally weren't. They were found to be "innocent".

The closer the US Army gets to being nigger only the better. That way we could have de facto segregated armed forces and it becomes easier to plan operations to minimize white casualties (by having the nigger army do everything).

So not believing you right off the bat is playing dumb? user is willing to entertain your assertions and investigate their veracity.

You made the claim, now back it up. That's precisely how a debate works

carlos Por qué no estás en la esquina vendiendo chicles ! me traes el dinero o que dormir a la intemperie con los pollos que puta mierda

Except they're officers. They just sit around and watch powerpoint presentations all day.

MUH SUPPORT our troops good goys will defend this
Only good welfare queen is a dead welfare queen. Supporting the troops is no different from support Israel.

And here I was sincerely thinking about joining the navy recently for financial reasons. Thanks again Holla Forums.

HA Ha Ha HA HA you have autism don't you? Don't worry user. As long as you don't admit to being Autistic to the recruiters. You'll get in and fighting/dying for Israel in no time. There a reason why the U.S military is more acceptancing of Muslims, fags, furries and Bronies than Christains and conservatives afterall.

What?

Maybe a little, but mostly just poor and unable to afford any kind of schooling.

im a cpt so far

What branch?

army

Stop it user! You are killing me with your bad ideas.

This, so many times.

You don't fucking get it, Holla Forumsacks. You get so many things, you understand so much, but you fail to understand this vital point.

They WANT you to stay out of the military. They WANT you to stay at home, where you're not in a position to personally influence people around you.

They do NOT want you to be in a position where, when they finally begin the final steps of their plans, you can do something about it.

Seriously, why do you think Obama has been downsizing and lowering PT requirements? He wants all the old guard out so he and Shillary can fill the ranks with liberal shitstains who will enforce their retarded new policies with vigor and enthusiasm.

And when the happening comes, these liberal shitstains will have access to the best weapons and equipment money can buy, and you will not.

We need to start building and networking, the way the left has been doing for fucking decades. We need to do it now.

I wouldn't go announcing that here or anywhere else if I were you. Maybe user was just curious, but there's no reason for you to narrow it down if anyone decides to try to look you up.

This, time is running out.

Godspeed, General Shepard.

Army user, pls go full Reinhard and end this cuckery.

And the nigger army ends up having the best weapons and gear the gub'ment can buy, and we don't have shit.

Bad plan, user.

We need to D&C by pointing out these kids are 7/8th white.

General Shepard and Makarov did nothing wrong.

You should be alright. Niggers can't swim and are usually too big for the cramped conditions.

Also, if you're going into the Navy, try and get into a Naval Intelligence career. It's where the money is and will place you in a good position to leak and inform on their spying activities against civilians.

Remember to only ever visit us or post political shit on secured anonymous access. Going into Naval Intelligence will see your political activities closely scrutinized.

So look up training a manuels and military only approved news.

I'm going to join the Coast Guard, I recommend doing that instead, you get full military benefits and don't have to die for Israel, unless full out war starts.

Not all blacks get in there for affirmative action reasons, or even for sports. Though the most qualified were usually only half-black and had a military background.

Women however are wholly unqualified. I knew one girl who took nearly a year to figure out even the basics of rank. She just saluted whenever anyone else did.

Pictures are always taken there, and they are made to be as old-fashioned as possible (note the collar that is not part of that uniform normally) and then there are some goofy ones too. But the fist thing is certainly not normal. Interesting point, none of those wimmin have the least bit of posture.

This is a terrible idea. This is basically what I did once I realized what the reality of our military and government was. Can you really look forward to being a bot for 20+ years? The only reason I tried to stay in was that I thought by being there I could do some good for regular guys in the army.

Maybe some people can, but being raised to be honest, I knew I couldn't fake it for years, and the constant propagandizing will still influence you if you can blend in.

This is completely retarded. You don't get there by being good, you get there by being political and by toeing the line. For your entire career

t. usma failure

Fighting like the military is great if you are a bunch of low iq unarmed primitives. We are smarter then that.

Did you know he gave leftists the free one way rides from helicopter? That is awesome. :D

It's why I suggested an en masse joining, so that you can at least know there are others, that you're not alone

Didn't he kill the British guys for a personal reason?

Don't call that bullshit black soldarity or black lives matter, the raised fist is the salute of revolutionary Marxism, especially of the afro-marxist sorts. These niggers better be ID'd for immediate suppression in the event of civil unrest.

How would knowing that others there believe similarly to you help? You still have to blend in, and for what purpose? If people are paid and lauded for going against their values for years or decades, what makes you think they will turn away from that, and their friends, and their benefits and retirement when the time comes?

Can you be politically correct the whole time? Can you stand having less qualified people promoted over you for their race or gender or connections?

Are you shills even trying anymore? You kikes already fucked up more than once in this thread.

Gotta love this Jews justification for opposing a Fifth Column is the fact you'd be in a Fifth Column and be infiltrating instead of revealing your plans.

Shills getting scared it would work if this is the best they can argue against it with.

wasted trips

Not being a jew, I am not good at that type of deception, like you are.

Learn to read.

Fuck off ZOGbot / Rabbi.

Smedley Butler would eat people like Patton for breakfast, and shit them onto people like you before lunch.

The best weapons and equipment money can buy. For free, only dropped once.

What YOU don't get is what's going to happen when the rubber meets the road.

West Point is dead bro.

The entire military is dead.

Do not expect their aid when the hard times come - they will see you as the enemy, and gladly lay you low.

This was all part of the plan.

usma.edu/diversity/SitePages/Home.aspx

> usma.edu/diversity/SitePages/ODIEO Staff.aspx

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Out

> knightsout.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Sue_Fulton

> In 2015, Fulton was elected chairperson of the Board of Visitors at West Point, making her the first woman graduate to hold that position.

> The first same-sex marriage at the U.S. Military Academy's Cadet Chapel at West Point (not to be confused with the Old Cadet Chapel) was held for Brenda Sue Fulton and Penelope Dara Gnesin.

> Last year, President Obama appointed her to the military academy’s Board of Visitors; she is the first openly gay or lesbian member to serve on its board.

> She is a daughter of the late Sylvia Katz Gnesin and the late Oscar Gnesin of Long Branch, N.J. Her father retired as an electrical engineer from the United States Army Communications-Electronics Command in Fort Monmouth, N.J. Her mother retired as a history teacher from Long Branch Junior High School.

Fucking disgusting tbh fam.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lesbian,_gay,_bisexual,_or_transgender_firsts_by_year

Its already far too late bro, far too late.

I know most will consider it silly, dismiss it out of hand, but you watch… If the fix isn't in and Trump somehow manages to win, and they can't effectively conceal it from the masses, I do not believe they will allow such a man to take power.

They've already started planting to the seeds of the concept of Obongo being 'such a great president', that he shouldn't step down.

They are not just going to roll over and die, nor are they going to risk all they've accomplished on the will of the masses.

Mark my words - there will be blood.

Shouldn't we be making a concerted effort to convince white people not to join the army? I'd think that would be the solution to the problem, barring any upsets in how our country is run.

It's all connected. Good digging, user.

People need to stop thinking we can change hearts and minds.

We need to get into these positions and push the Zionist propaganda out from within.

Yes, just back out, let the army be overtaken by La Raza spices and niggers… Not that you have much of a choice - the current regime is basically aiming to alienate the sort of people who might have, in the past, served on the basis of national pride or duty… Now, its all diversity, people who only joined the military because they had nothing else going for them, and it seemed a good paycheck.

So, yeah, just back out quietly, and leave the spics, diggers, faggots and Jews alone with all that military hardware.

What could go wrong goy?

Again user, its far, far too late.

You needed to be doing that 10-15 years ago.

Now?

The US military genuinely IS mostly ZOG mercs, low-rent scum and degenerates rule the roost and decide the game plan.

Trying to get into a position of power in the current state would require such actions on behalf of an individual as to make it meaningless, and may potentially drive them mad.

I mean, dude, its like you're talking about the fucking Red army here - its already game over bro.

What you're talking about would take 5 years, minimum, and if Hillary gets into power (or Trump turns out to be a Zionist puppet - very possible), we're looking at negative temporal resources.

The enemy already holds the military, as they do the government, and the media, and the academia, and the economy.

Its basically game, set, match here m8 - we might get one last hurrah, but we just don't have the time to mount any sort of meaningful defense.

This is what it looks like when your country falls to Marxism.

with niggers and faggots not only in the military but also RUNNING it, I have no doubt that eventually they'll blow themselves up or get slaughtered fabuluously by the enemy so that problem will be solved by natural selection

Most of these faggots end up dying leading a platoon in Afghanistan.

They are black women officers.

They are not going to go anywhere near combat.

What are they doing?

I tried to apply for the Air Force Academy, king Nigger cut off 200 position the year I applied.

I forgot to add, the problem with getting people in is that if you are shooting for a service academy, you better be starting when you are 15 or 16, good grades, scores, in sports, volunteer work.

And of course, no one underage would be on Holla Forums

It's too late to get them away from it. And there is not much need to get it ourselves, because most of it will be up for grabs or too fucked up to use should the need arise.

And most of their gear is shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Perez
I can't believe they made a fucking wiki page for her.

desk work

Until you get back to the FOB and some woman or nig POG of a higher rank decides to shit on your parade.

Like I'm still not believing the obvious D&C against the military these threads are inevitably filled with.

Yeah, nah.

Pics very much related.

Are they doing well?

I have an inkling. So do you. I know Obongo is already planting the seeds of 'OH HUY GOYS I'M SUCH A GOOD PREZDENT I SHOULDN'T EVEN STEP DOWN FUK DA 22ND AMENDMENTZ THURD TURM THURD TURM' and I know there's no fucking way they're going to fairly let someone as based as Trump take power.

Now tell me, how exactly does it not benefit us to have Holla Forumsacks in intelligence/special forces/leadership positions when 'rubber hits the road'?

You're having a rough night, Goldberg.

There will be, and as stated, It's best we have Holla Forumsacks on the inside, even in entry level positions.

It's never too late. And yes, as I said when I was talking to Shekelstein, I know Obongo isn't going to cede power willingly. Even if he can't outright start a coup, he'll do something.

And truth be told, I'm less worried about the military - Having been in the military myself, even recently a lot of them quietly dislike Obongo - I'm more worried about him and his stable of cucks, people like Ray Mabus, pulling some bullshit that puts the military halfway around the world dying for Israel when we need them most, much like when the National Guard mysteriously wasn't called out to maintain order in Ferguson.

not as well as a white guy would do it

That sucks but not surprising. Somebody need to offer them the drugs and report them to the cops so they can be fired.

the biggest threat they present is in being ungrateful for each gifted place they are credited, and prideful for it. that's how you suck the life out of men, subversively destroying cohesion.

at the advent of ww2, nigs and spics, too incompetent to fight with cohesion, dodged the draft enmass. along the exact same lines, they defiantly took advantage of rationed supplies, hyperconsumed 'their' new 'found' wealth, and partied flame-on flauntingly up and down broadways. this incised deploying soldiers to flashpoint, hitting off the zoot-suit riots. now, i don't know fully what was going thru everyone's minds at the time – surely some knew something wasn't right. nevertheless, as the best were sent off to die, they were laughed at. as the best were off dying, they laughed at. as the best returned home, they were secretly still laughed at.

was it some sort of test then? is it some sort of test now? you can't tell me to like it. there's no possible way anyone, who bares witness with their first person eyes, can like it. not care, sure, but not 'like it'. policy worries will be the farthest from the mind, by those who see it not through some screen, but to their own damn eyeballs.

yea, shits fucked. yea, go fifth column, sure, why not. but don't tell me the biggest threat is coding policing rules.

daily reminder that BLM is a farce, nigs are beta-knights cucked to pussy sheboons and their hood rat younger sistaas. kill the sheboons, and the nig-'society' collapses as pussy controls are released and hood rats stuff their holes with muhdicks until every last muhdick kills the other. alternatively, leave the sheboons alive, watch the muhdicks poz-rape each other, and spread hiv, tuberculosis, and medicaid defaults across the nation.

What are the extremely difficult military careers?

ayyyy

they'll just fragment if we do that. because of course some of those niggers will want to make easy money.

then we'll have to deal with the not all blm shills; who will be just as persistent and annoying as the not all muslims, you racist people.

You don't understand asymmetric warfare.

There's several reasons why.

First, what's the advantage of having one or two battalions or even a regiment or two under control of Holla Forumsacks if the majority of the enlisted and junior officers are mouth breathing Onigger supporters?

Answer: There isn't. The enlisted and juniors will mutiny or defect.

If Holla Forumsacks need to be anywhere that high on the command level, its either in a boomer or on one of the silos.

And why are we focused on a fifth column when we don't even have a basic, unified "Holla Forums" network/community or armed group? As far as I'm concerned, we don't even have a first column.

Again, nice to have, but what's the point if there's no established armed rebel group to give it to?

The only one above that makes sense in the majority of circumstances. But again, special forces are only as good as the supporting forces. An unsupported Delta-tier team by itself is worthless without an army of grunts backing them.

And what if this Holla Forums Delta team wasn't stateside, but was stationed in some shithole when the happening started? Unless they can get on a plane and land at a captured airport, they are irrelevant to the cause.

Of course. But what will you personally do about it? Will you wait for those "special forces" and patriotic army men to save the day? You'll be waiting forever, as they won't act until the civilians (you and I) put up a decent and powerful response to the federal government, and show we are capable of holding our own against the militarized police and enemy national guards. Then they'll consider joining.

Remember, they have families that may live on base, and thus can be "disappeared" as the gov sees fit. They won't join unless you have demonstrated you can provide security and are a competent fighting force.

Well, that's where organizations like the Oathkeepers and private militias (rooftop koreans) come in. They are far more flexible and immune to normal political pressure. The hurdles for them are mostly legal-related.

If any of you anons are serious about this sort of shit, instead of wasting time in the regular military, go get /fit/ (extremely important), acquire guns/ammo and become proficient in their use, meetup and coordinate with like minded people (also important, a lone wolf is a dead wolf), and learn more advanced concepts about asymmetric warfare (ambushes and tactics, medical care, gathering HUMINT, employing advanced comms, infrastructure weak points and target ID, etc). All of this can be more effectively learned about via personal/group study and dedication, and you won't have the added hassle of having to deal with shiteating affirmative action hires and constant political propaganda.

A lot of guys fresh out of the military make mistakes and assume the warfare (on the rebel side) that would happen in the case of civil unrest in this country would be similar to the style of warfare they were used to in the military. This is often not the case.

There are exceptions, but for most infantry positions, a small personal cell would provide a lot more.

If you've ever been wanting to see the slow avalanche of tiny grievances that build up to a nation's full-scale civil war/collapse first-hand, this is a damn good late-game one to take note of. When you replace all of your law enforcers with foreign (in this case meaning "different") idiots who can't do their jobs for shit, while telling all your old, far-more-competent stooges to piss off unceremoniously, you'll probably end up seeing those puppets again down the road but without the strings, and shit will go down when they put two-and-two together that you're the same kike that diversified them out of work months/years ago.

This is how you deal with students being stupid

Ohio State University

SJWs BTFO

I'm way too tired to come up with a coherent argument for any of this - I'm barely even processing it at this point.

At the very, very least, though, we definitely need Holla Forumsacks joining or communicating with the police forces across 'murica. They have surplus military equipment, and they have it for a reason.

#MYLIFEMATTERS

I agree. And I would also advise them to take stock of their local armories too. The weapons in them may not be live, but the one near where I used to live had a small amount of APCs that could be used for transport.

I have recently been very curious to have seen the fall of great societies at their peak. It's fascinating and sad to watch.

Add to it that the guy trying to save it - Trump - is "literally Hitler", and it's fascinating to watch history being twisted before our very eyes.

My general rule is that if a person who usually makes intelligent decisions seems to do something hypocritical or contrary to the narrative, it usually means that the narrative is wrong and has been subverted

Easier to defeat

can't speak to the army, but the Marine Corps infantry is overwhelmingly white. each platoon had its token 1-2 spics, niggers, and gooks. combine with SNCOS and you had around 20-25 non whites in a company or a bit over 200.
lefties and shitskins will talk about how most of the military is non-white, but the shitskins are all pogs.

….I hope this shit doesnt spill over into st james

Considering it's the necessary prerequisite to the birth of a new, un-cucked society where Jews no longer have a stranglehold on everything, I wouldn't consider it sad. More bittersweet really, since you have to watch something kept alive long beyond its expiration date finally pass on, but can also look forward to its new descendant stepping forth to fill the predecessor's role, starting out good just like it did and hopefully staying that way this time, assuming Jews have been dealt with so they cannot corrupt it like they did the prior.

I'm just glad I'm in a country where that shit wouldn't fly. Americans act smug as fuck but in the end they're always the source.
The founding fathers were based as fuck but as long as the USA remain an Israel dominion led by women and cucks, it might aswell get nuked on the spot.

It's just PR.

This.

OP, the SJW culture is already dying. Don't worry about it too much.

The will lead fuelers and other golf company troglodytes.