Eliminating the Wahabbi Meanace from my Community

Greetings Holla Forums,

I am a muslim living here in america calm down im not a refugee and i can no longer sit back and watch the Wahabbi/Salafi degenerates and their Paki pawns run my reputation to the ground.

These people are insanely well funded, mostly by our greatest ally, Saudi Arabia, and the fact that they have no shame means they are perfectly OK with collecting the gibs me dats while shitting on the very people that support them.

Unfortunately for me and the vast majority of muslims we still have to go to work and pay our bills, and I'm sure the cops or the media wont give me a break when a break some Saudi shit's jaw.

So violence and excessive protesting are not possibilities.

Im honestly just making this thread to get some ideas about what i can do other than kill myself I was thinking about doing some research exposing the link between Saudi government money going into western PR and campaign donations, I am an accountant so i know where to look and how to proove it.

Would that be a good start, I just want to get my reputation back, please any advice would be nice.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

booknotes.org/Watch/173871-1/Stephen Schwartz.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
google.ca/search?q=zerohedge&oq=zerohedge&aqs=chrome..69i57.3463j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=isis funding site:zerohedge.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_schools_and_branches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations
archive.is/Y4X0W
barenakedislam.com/2016/05/12/arab-muslim-persian-gulf-sheiks-gave-bill-and-hillary-more-than-100-million-to-buy-influence/
lostislamichistory.com/did-islam-spread-by-the-sword/
proof.nationalgeographic.com/2013/09/17/visualizing-change/
catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/pope-to-visit-lesbos-with-orthodox-to-highlight-plight-of-refugees.cfm
biblehub.com/aramaic-plain-english/
middleeasteye.net/news/dont-let-muslim-refugees-says-bulgarias-orthodox-church-1024482681
google.com/shopping/product/17950906798511853726
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hebrew_Bible_manuscripts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_manuscript
studytoanswer.net/islam/purearabic.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/bosnia-lgbt-community_us_565dca9ae4b08e945fec99b3
balkaninsight.com/en/article/lgbt-bosnian-community-gathers-at-international-festival-in-sarajevo-01-30-2016-2
answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm#compare
smh.com.au/world/indonesian-summit-to-promote-renovated-islam-in-challenge-to-global-jihadism-20160508-gop31k.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, your best choice is to remove yourself

Become a leader in your community and go back to wherever you came from.

Our two peoples can not live together. There will always be conflict.

If you are not willing to peacefully separate that is just additional evidence of this.

As if that makes you any better. Kill yourself, we hate you.

The thing is that Wahabbiism is behind 95% of Mudslime terrorist attacks. This is important because the Jews don't want the MSM mentioning this.

leave

Well, the good news is they're going to have less money, probably for awhile, due to the oil price drop.

Its back up again unfortunately, keep up.

Im almost 100% sure that MSM is funded by Saudi government if not wealthy individuals, the trouble would be proving it as im sure accounting standards are not up to scratch in the gulf.
Stephen Schwartz lists a bunch of Salafi organizations in the US in this interview
booknotes.org/Watch/173871-1/Stephen Schwartz.aspx
and this was back in 2003.

It's still nowhere near 80-90 dollars/barrel, which is where is was when they were really flush with cash. Remember they still have to pay their bills at home, and they aren't cheap. If the war in Syria is resolved, prices could fall again and stay low. Even at today's price, they still have to trim the fat from somewhere.

Anyway, probably the best way to combat this menace was what Saudi's enemies were already doing - Baathism, Arab nationalism. To a muslim living in America, that would mean patriotism, putting the needs of the whole nation before that of your particular community. Total assimilation would be the goal. Realistically, that is the best that one could hope for.

As an honest appeal to you, can you see how bad your religion is? Stop following it.

As a Muslim who supports Trump and is repulsed by these Wahhabis and how no one has any idea that all modern Islamic terrorism is caused by Wahhabis/Salafis/Saudis

I support this thread

If you are an accountant, look into financial intelligence and forensic accounting.

Start doing what you said you were going to do through public records or requesting FOIA under western govs.

Honestly, I believe you are right, the Gulf States are having massive influence over Western media in the last few years. That'd be a good place to start.

I'd follow money in the media and politics.

You should also start a public blog. Become the goto guy on Gulf State money in the west. That's a niche I do believe no one has covered. Do it anonymously of course.

Get the fuck out

Wah what? What is the other type?

The fat is coming out of all the pointless projects they have and the paychecks of the migrant workers there. It's still not low enough to the point where the Sheik has to sell one of his Maseratis.

I agree that strong nationalism is the solution, particlularly in other nations that have 1000s of years of civilization while most of the Gulf states were dirt piles.
The problem is that most of the American establishment is balls deep in Saudi ass, and it's hard to nudge muslims in America towards actual American nationalism when the government is doing the Saudi's bidding.

No American has ever disrespected me or given me a hard time, most of the bullshit i've had to suffer through came at the hands of the cuckolds from the Gulf.

Im going to be starting work as an auditor soon so that should help. I'd have to make sure to cover my tracks.
Gulf States do have some blatantly obvious organizations already funneling money and material, the problem comes when it's individuals using their private money.

The Wahabbi/Salafi groups didn't ruin your reputation. It was Mohamed. The pedo, genociding and sex slaving ass.

It should speak volumes when not even a pedo, genociding sex slaver approves of your ideology.

you have to go back

Muslim terrorists are better than "peaceful Muslims" who take over your society through immigration and reproduction. I would rather have ISIS blowing people up than a long slow decline into shitskin subhumanity.

Well you would have to remind them that that is the consequence of a lack of nationalism - of internationalism. The other way would be to try to make them more anti-Jew, and hence anti-Saudi, by pointing out that the Saudis and Jews are best friends on the geopolitical scene. You could even float the whole Saudis are crypto-Jews thing too.

'moderates' and the 'radicals' want the same thing its just the latter want to take over using the bullet while the former through the womb

What do you mean, what type? You mean to reply to something else?

Try apostasy.

winner

Start supporting Trump if you haven't already

Surely there are other Muslims that you know that aren't actually Wahhabis, start to educate them about their own religion, about how Arabia has been subverted by these false Muslims after the fall of the Ottoman Empire during WW1 with the help of the British and ETC

Tell the Trump supporters how you support Trump even though, actually especially because you are a Muslim since the unchecked influx of Muslims creating violence in our communities is causing us Muslims the most harm destroying our reputation so we have more to lose than anyone else.

Is me trying to do just that on this very board

Tell everyone else how the media lies about what Trump says and to listen to what he actually says; that he isn't actually hating on the religion per se (or you wouldn't be a Trump supporter) but actually hating on our government and that he plans on closing the borders to immigrants UNTIL congress gets their shit together

Regarding your accounting abilities and stuff, sure that can be useful but the investigations have already been done. Just google around
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
google.ca/search?q=zerohedge&oq=zerohedge&aqs=chrome..69i57.3463j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=isis funding site:zerohedge.com

Maybe you could expand from what we already know

I can guarantee the US government is just as involved with funding them as the saudies. They find them for political purposes to destroy stabilize enemies and freighter allies in europe for more support for US military protection. If all this refugee craziness and Russia being forced to make a play on Ukraine hadn't happened some countries would have already told the US to suck a dick it's a protection racket.

I'll just leave this here.

We don't want you in our nation, OP. Stop shilling your civic nationalism bullshit. Your presence is a threat to the racial and cultural integrity of our nation, and due to you not being European, you have absolutely no connection to our identity or history as a nation. I bet you even promote non-white immigration as long as they "integrate".
Your desert cult is shit and we don't want you here. Get out.

This

I know, but if he has the opportunity to subvert, I'll always tell him to take it.

tbh you should stop being a muslim fam.

It's a stupid religion founded by a violent schizophrenic child molester that says submission to his nutty rules about keeping women in bags and not touching dog noses will bring world peace. You live in America now. You don't have to be that anymore.

Just put premium in the tank for 1.14 a litter. In Quebec.

It seems cheap but I'must a rich faggot

Well, my advice to you is to move back to a traditional Muslim country in the Middle East. You do not want to be around when the uprising against the jihad begins; the anti-Islam backlash will be indiscriminate. IMHO staying is basically the same as killing yousrelf; maybe a bit slower.

The point is regardless of how "nice" you are to us we hate you and your kind. Islam and you Muslims have no place in the United States. Our Constitution does not protect your calphiate or desires to overthrow our Federal Government and install your Caliph.

You are not welcome here.

this.

how can you be a muslim while also a Holla Forumsack?

only jesus can save you brother

all you fuckers going on about WHY U MUSLIM need to understand that we think it makes more sense than Christianity for a fuckload of reasons. For one thing fornication is bad but you guys don't seem to think so; for another thing there's like so many different bibles so how can any be considered more genuine than another?

Maybe you guys should stop shoving your beliefs down other peoples throat

You should also stop generalizing

You have to go back.

Salafism, a literalist interpretation as the koran much the same as the wahabbi sect. In short one of our enemies who threaten the white race and western civilisation

The fact that you think it makes any sense IS THE PROBLEM. It belongs in desert wastelands if it belongs at all. To come to a majority christian country and to not expect christian beliefs to be predominant is as retarded as thinking the false prophet (((mohammed))) is the perfect example to follow. Scum.

Nice strawman. I could careless what you believe; I'm not the one shoving my beliefs down other peoples throat. You can believe whatever you want and so will I

No, you go back to the desert and then believe the instruction manual for running a dune coon horde is divine word.

what's that. DAS RAYCIS

Who would have thought.

what?

How is that racism? How can I be a pedofag enabler if I think fortification is bad? I would have to marry the person I want to fuck whether they are a child or not. Marriage is about consent anyways, not to mention I have to follow the law of the land

Mohammad is a pedo. Stop supporting pedos

drink bleach

BTW you know Trump doesn't actually think religion is inherently bad right? He's just against the radicals and the fact that, as of right now, there's no way to differentiate between who is or who isn't a radical

xD

Hang from a tree mudslime

no u

Checking some based dubs. Don't we love our 8's fella's. What a great set of 8's. Just hanging around.

Like this faggot will be soon

now you're just straight up shitposting. How does it feel to be so degenerate?

If your intent is to subvert the anti-theist/Wahhabi/Salafi destruction of the west, then first, take steps to isolate your family from the poison. Enroll your children in a Catholic school that still adheres to the teachings of the church. Get yourself in good physical shape. Find yourself a solid attorney and then commence fucking their shit up.

Convert or die infidel
Allah and YWHW are one and the same anyways

there are even more Variants of Islam than Christianity and scripture/interpretation does vary widely between them

how?

The average IQ of a Muslim is about 70-80. Muslims are literally retarded by definition. They believe Islam because it is a retarded religion for subhumans.

Do you ever see any higher races of people in the world who are Muslim? No. It is only Arabs, naggers, southeast Asians, and so on.

lol

It's literally the exact same, only interpretation differs. This means that with a proper study of etymologies one can invalidate some ideologies

And there are so many different churches with different cities making their own unique church I can't see how you can say that. There aren't unique versions that just pop up randomly in different cities or countries like for Christianity. Eh NVM I guess there is. I don't see how there can be when it's all based on the same book.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_schools_and_branches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

I would say that even from just looking at those links it's apparent that there's a lot more random Christian versions than Islamic; regardless this argument doesn't lead anywhere. There's only the Quran and there's a lot of bibles; but Muslims aren't going to Christians telling them they are stupid though. Pretty ironic to see all you Christfags getting so intolerant like it's a good thing.

Muslims introduced algebra and algorithms to Europe. This argument is retarded, it's literally an ad hominem fallacy

T-thanks you muslims for your great contributions to humanity!

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Incorrect. Muslims conquered higher races and then claimed the knowledge of these higher races as their own. Then Islam bred the higher races out with sandniggers and they never produced anything ever again.

Set a positive example to your brethren by cutting your fucking head off.

Fuck off.
We don't appreciate traitors over here.
You're just another cuck, haji.

1. Jesus is the Word of God incarnate, the only Son of God, born into the world to save and grant the faithful and loyal eternal life.
2. Jesus suffered died and rose again to prove the powers of evil cannot destroy the truth and that those who follow his truth will conquer death on the judgment day.
3. Islam=Talmudism for Goyim; and Talmudism is an affront to God
4. Constantinople has been a Muslim city since the 1400s, yet no Mahdi, no "Jesus".
5. Islam, by its own tenets, is parasitism, which its own history has proven throughout the ages; Islamic great is built on the coercion of non-muslims.
6. Islama Delenda Est.

ALLAHU ACKBAR!!

It's not our fault western ideologies today aren't fertile enough to at least replace the previous generation. It's a sign of how toxic and impotent your culture has become in the absence of traditional Christian mores and values.

If a religion encourages life and promotes family systems that produce offspring, then maybe it's in touch with what it means to be a human being.

Muslims don't want to take over using the womb, that's a biproduct of your own problems and that Islam is by it's nature more in tuned with humanity. They want to "take over" using dawah (inviting people to Islam). When people are as depressed and unsatisfied with their lives as they are in the West, they become open to radical changes in thought.

"When one cycle closes, another begins, and the point at which
a given process reaches its extreme is also the point at which it turns
in the opposite direction." -Evola

Muslim = Degenerate

You follow a religion that's based around a pedophile and expect more civilised people to respect you for it?

Are you mad?

You are so stuck in the middle-ages that nothing you can say or do will drag you into the future.

Czechoslovakia doesn't exist anymore user.

There's the Czech Republic and then there's Slovakia, that article is clearly yankee made bullshit.

the exact same applies to all sects of Christianity except for Mormonism

various interpretations and translations of the same bible in the exact same way there are variants of Islam

I'm honestly glad we succeded in adapting Christianity to our European cultures, it could have been far worse:

You still do not belong.

We should add all sufists to the list of banned Muslims. The Shia and minority sunni are usually good people. away from white countries

top kek

For an added bonus, Christians are responsible for the revival of Wahhabism which was basically dead before the 50s and actively encourage the Saudis to spread their bullshit. As part of the original terms from the Aramco founding agreement the US actually is required to support Wahhabism as the founding religion of Saudi Arabia, although that is the fault of the US and UK while the Germans have been buttbuddies with the Turks since the 1880s and continually supported them against other Europeans since.

Shiites are somewhat better on average but Iran is still way too fanatically religious, unfortunately the US/NATO had to fuck up all of the secular ME countries that offered a third alternative to the Shia-Sunni conflict, its disgusting to watch the evolution of both Islam and Christianity over the last 40-60 years, Christianity has become totally cucked and a religion of self-hating cowards while Islam has turned into a fanatical religion of ignorance trying to bring back archaic ideals.

Importing "refugee" hordes is idiotic but even if all Muslims were completely banned from Europe, European Christians would likely still find a way to cuck themselves even harder, likely by importing more sub-Saharan "Christians".

You and your family will soon be killed.

The vast majority of Muslims live in the Middle East, and support all those backwards laws you despise.

Islam needs that reformation to the modern era bad, but every time a reformer comes around, they get killed, or are attacked by liberals for being Islamophobic.

Get a grip of your own history, Mudslimes. Your religion is and always has been shit. You destroyed classical civlization. You may have 'preserved' 10% of it, but we'd still have 100% of all the literature from those times if you didn't burn it to the fucking ground. You god damn animals. You also stole millions of slaves from Europe and bankrupted it with piracy for centuries.

Fuck you. It's not wahabbis that make you animals. It's the religion itself.

All Kebab must be removed

Islam has such an awful reputation, Kurds and Iranians are converting from Islam to Zoroastrianism. I guess people see Islam as a weak horse.

archive.is/Y4X0W

From Winston Churchill:

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith.

I have to agree with this user, Islam essentially deconstructed the entire middle eastern culture and replaced it with a shitty pseudo-militaristic culture that essentially threw the middle east, an once extremely important center of cience and culture into a region little better than Sub-Saharan Africa. Christianity, even in its medieval pre-reformation form, was still much more civilized than Islam. Literally a religion that only have relevance because it had the luck of being adopted by a dynasty who had the luck of having weak neighbors.

this
see; Qaddafi, Saddam, Najibullah, and almost Assad
All of which did not use Sharia for the basis of the legal system or only for issues concerning inheritance/marriage, Nasser is one of the few examples that died of old age but since then, Egypt has completely sold out to the Saudis.

That would be great to see but isn't the case in reality, Yazidi Kurds have a religion that is largely the same as Zoroastrianism but an earlier form but they're a minority even among Kurds and Zoroastrians in Iran are pitifully low in numbers, a lot of Indians are actually becoming Zoroastrian though.

of reformers that is

I don't give a fuck, you're still a muslim, kill yourself

Okay what the fuck is going on today? There are way more shills than usual

Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell. An ever-increasing population will turn this planet into a dead rock. Enjoy your soylent green.

The "good" part of Islam, which is considered by many it's civil obedience potential, was already put in practice by Christianity and paleo-judaism centuries, if not millenia before. And it's mysticism isn't nothing but a shadow of what the middle eastern knowledge once was. We would be able to learn about the "true middle eastern mysticism" if some sultans didn't burn the libraries to the ground.

Turkroaches in particular are almost entirely to blame for destroying Zoroastrianism among a lot of other older religions and historic artifacts all over Iran and Mesopotamia, even after the introduction of Islam into Iran, Zoroastrianism survived as a large percentage of the population until the Ottomans used Islam as a tool to try and exert control over territories and started wiping other religious and ethnic groups.

We don't care if you're a refugee the problem is that you're a fucking Muslim to begin with.

Fucking kill yourself OP.

/thread

No such thing as "moderate Islam".
How about you just convert to Christianity OP?

barenakedislam.com/2016/05/12/arab-muslim-persian-gulf-sheiks-gave-bill-and-hillary-more-than-100-million-to-buy-influence/

Also OP, how about you stop blaming others for the fundamental retardation of your religion?

The Muslim dies and everyone is glad to be rid of the vermin.

When are shitskins, faggots, and trannies going to stop trying to join our secret club?

Also if you are reading this milo admit you are a libertarian pretending to be an altrighter like a typical sneaky jew

Muzzies abandon their countries, their families, their hometowns and expect me to respect them?

During WW2 these type of traitorous cowards would have been shot.

But now we are meant to respect their "culture".

Their culture stopped existing when they stopped fighting for their countries, they should either fight to live or die with honor or be exterminated for cowardice.

We can argue about contradictions in history all day but the argument that this discussion comes from is ad hominem anyways

Okay and what is the source bible?

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WAHHABIS AND OTHER SECTS IS THAT WAHHABIS ALSO KILL OTHER MUSLIMS WHILE OTHER SECTS PREFER TO KILL INFIDELS

This doctrine is literally the only difference between them:

"A takfiri (Arabic: ‎ takfīrī) is a Sunni Muslim who accuses another Muslim (or an adherent of another Abrahamic faith) of apostasy.[1] The accusation itself is called takfir, derived from the word kafir (unbeliever), and is described as when "one who is, or claims to be, a Muslim is declared impure."[2] Accusing other Muslims of being takfiris has become a sectarian slur, particularly since the outbreak of the Syrian Civil War in 2011.[3][4][5]

In principle the only group authorised to declare a member of an Abrahamic religion a kafir (unbeliever) is the ulema, and this is only done once all the prescribed legal precautions have been taken.[2] However, a growing number of splinter Wahhabist/Salafist groups, classified by some scholars as Salafi-Takfiris,[6] have split from the orthodox method of establishing takfir through the processes of the Sharia. They have reserved themselves the right to declare any Muslim an apostate, as well as any non-Muslim."

t b h

That looked shocking easy.

Are not many of them Barelvis?

What's wrong with sufis? There's never been a sufi terrorist and they are the exact opposite of intolerance, with fundamentalists being the ones calming that sufis aren't real muslims

Holy shit didn't know that. Though the Saudis always represented Wahhabism and I did hear they got help from the British to even get control of Arabia

lostislamichistory.com/did-islam-spread-by-the-sword/

Winston Churchill - was so interested in Islam that his family thought he might convert.

In 1907 his future sister-in-law Lady Gwendoline Bertie wrote to him in a passionately worded letter: “Please don’t become converted to Islam; I have noticed in your disposition a tendency to orientalize [fascination with the Orient and Islam], Pasha-like tendencies, I really have.”

If I'm a shill then logically invalidate me. How is it not generalization?

circlejerk confirmed

GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT

When do other sects kill infidels in recent history?

I don't think so

The only way the Wahhabi bullshit will ever stop is if Saudi Arabia runs out of money. Considering that oil prices have been dropping and they've been burning through their cash reserves at an accelerated pace that end might not be too far away.

Hi OP. Ignore the "blatant racists" on POL. If you're going to tell others about your race and religion, be prepared to be shitted upon heavily if you're not Caucasian and/or Christian.

This is the mentality of POL. Why you ask? Because their race is at constant threat from the regressive left trying to introduce and welcome open borders and heavy race mixing.

Because of that, you have crazy motherfuckers with zero identity like these hybrids: proof.nationalgeographic.com/2013/09/17/visualizing-change/

Please look at the second set of photos. Read the description:

Mother of fucking God. These people in that article have ZERO identity or culture. They belong nowhere except in countries that are "multicultural" like the currently "cucked" America and Canada… or maybe just Canada.

So you see, stuff like this, the Caucasians on this board fear and are paranoid and scared whenever people like yourself try to introduce yourselves as immigrants/escapees from a foreign country.

They do not understand that your previous country of origin is so corrupt to the point where trying to "change" the country will be met with assassination and death from the opposition. The people on Holla Forums think a nobody like you have the chance to change or fix one of the most totalitarian/authoritarian (am I saying this right?) countries on earth (Middle East) with a history of extremely backwards ideologies.

I am not Caucasian and I don't really care about religion. During my time on Holla Forums I was heavily attacked by a few individuals who were extremely senile and/or narrow minded with their views. I became angry and said horrible things to them. I believe I retracted my statement because I realized that the guy was just scared and only wanted to protect his race from further damage by the regressive left. That's understandable and even I want to protect my race from blatant race mixing and cultural Marxism.

However, there were people out there that understood my position or were willing to have a decent discussion with me. Things I didn't understand or things I was wrong about, they did not go 'witch hunt mode" whenever I said something they did not agree with. They provided their view of point and I came to understand their theories and ideologies. I soon understood the same could also be applied with my country of origin.

Here on Holla Forums you have the very senile, narrow minded, paranoid people who only want to defend what they have left. If they detract from their ideology or make exceptions, they see themselves as traitors to their own kind.

Then there is the other half that fully understands the crisis their race and culture is going through, but are willing to discuss with others with different opinions so that they too (the opposition) will understand their hardships and troubles and create some form of understanding between the two parties.

The people of the latter, fighting was not necessary and gained a wider range of knowledge as opposed to the narrow minded fucks you see here on this thread (i.e. the people telling you to fuck off back to your country because they think all Muslims are shit.)

I agree Islam as a religion is pretty shit. The problem with your religion is that there is no reform system. For example, the Bible has a reform system. That would be the New Testament. The Old Testament became obsolete because the laws and rules in that half of the book was only good for that span of history. While the New Testament is supposed to adapt to the new era. I know my explaining is weird, but I hope you get the basic idea of it. In the end, the Old Testament became a "history textbook" as opposed to a "law and rules" book.

Your book, the Quran does not have a "New Testament," therefore by today's standards your book is incompatible with today's ideology, economy, and living standards. Something like that?

However, those who try to reform the Quran, Islam, and Islamic culture itself, I appreciate. Those who try to live a more modern and nonsenile/not closed minded way of living like the many barbarians that blindly read the Quran, I appreciate.

I have a friend from college who is Muslim. Although I do not agree with his religion, we have shared interest in destroying the regressive left. We believe in male rights and the threats imposed by feminists. We love guns, we love Trump, and we are libertarian intellectuals. We also share many views and ideologies that Holla Forums has to offer.

Anyways, I'm going to get back to work before my Boss finds out I'm conversing on Holla Forums instead of doing my job. I'll talk more later.

I meant to say, "not closed minded way of thinking unlike the many barbarians blindly reading the Quran"

You do realize that the Qur'an was "inspired" by the Bible, right? It even mentions Jesus as one of the prophets of God preceding Mohammad.

The issue isn't the fact that Islam is a shit religion, they're all shitty Semitic religions cooked up by smelly mudshits, the issue is that dune coons are inbred chimps with nigger tier IQ. You could teach a mudshit Buddhism and he'd still find a way to chimp out over it.

Just look at Christian niggers in Africa.

Well said user.

you are not an authority
neither do you tell people what they are
you faggot jew.

Could you be any more of a newfag?

You understand that we must maintain a hard line because our people are too cucked. If we give an inch, they will take a mile, so we cannot allow the slightest weakness in our position. We need fanatics right now, just as the left are fanatics.

whew lad

shoo shoo shill

Based post, at least in comparison to the filth one has to wade through on this board. But yea I try not to lash out at these folks, since the intolerance is understandable. Maybe not justified though.

Fuck that shit, trying to change a fucked up country should always be encouraged!
If that was true, then why aren't they saying so. I would be so happy if everyone started yelling at everyone else to fix your home country before running away. Because that's what I do when it's appropriate and it feels like I'm the only one who does so.
It makes sense to say that they are just trying to protect their race, but they are doing it in a very close minded manner. If they realize that convincing the other races to protect their race then everyone would just mind their own fucking business!

To get back on topic, the whole point of Islam is that there is only one book and everyone agrees on the text and this was needed because the original bible was lost and the original Torah was corrupted. That may or may not be true, but that was the point of the Quran and any Muslim with awareness would know that since essentially that is what the Islamic perspective entails.

So that's why I wouldn't fully agree with how you describe the Quran needing reform and would say that the original interpretation was fine but got corrupted (and most of the degenerate things that the early Muslims are accused of seem to be a corruption of history but I digress); where we would agree I think is that the modern interpretations all mostly need reform, really really badly.

Also all the Saudis need to leave since there's democracy in the Quran but their Wahhabi ideology is fucking up everything. One should really look into the history of how the House of Saud came into power. Like what country is named after a family? So much arrogance…

You retards, I never invoked Churchill. I was responding to the guy who did invoke him. How arrogant can you get to respond to posts without looking at the posts that it's replying to?!?

Ad hominem fallacy. Sure we all hate niggers but until a nigger is revealed to be a nigger it doesn't matter. So why are all Muslims assumed to be sand niggers? Obviously the hate against Islam is not because of what you say since most chomping out against it attack it by bringing up what they think it's principles are (usually a strawman)

I didn't say all Muslims are sand niggers. In fact, I made it a point to separate religion and race.

A mudshits will chimp out regardless of whether he's a Muslim or not.

low bait, ignore

That's what I'm saying. No one else does this. If you do this then that's great, convince others to do it as well. Everyone else seems to think that converting to Islam makes you chimp out or something

Most are. The rest are some other form of nigger like southeast Asians or Turks. The point is that all the races encompassed in Islam are lower races, i.e. niggers. No high race has ever adopted Islam. There is a reason for that.

And even those outside of the core Islamic races who take up the religion tend to be lower examples of their greater race. For example, Bosnians, the lowest of Balkan race.

Christianity got there first?

I mean, you do understand that virtually all religions present today remain because they forcefully converted other civilizations and thus eliminated their religions, right?

There is nothing inherently superior in Christianity. It's the same kikery as Judaism and Islam.

Majority of Christians are spics and niggers.

Butthurt Serb detected.

We need new mods, and they need to ban all INTL posts immediately.

Yeah, Islam and Judaism are kikery, and Christianity is cuckery.

They complement each other wonderfully.

It's okay, I forgive you for being a child.

I don't care about Christcuckoldry. Muslims have a weird habit of thinking that Europeans care if you insult Christianity when most of us do not give a shit about your Jewish religions.

And it is simply a fact that Bosnians are a lower form of Balkan. This is common knowledge. Even apart from the religious issue, they are criminal and unintelligent.

Get out and back to you sandhole scum

That is why all superior Europeans have already abandoned desert religions.

The fuck is "Balkan Race" even supposed to be?

The MIDF aren't even trying to hide themselves.
Proves that arabs are an inferior race and rely on Jews to actually do anything remotely effective.

The true muslim beheads you while the "moderate" muslim holds you down.

3rd time hotwheels

The southern Slavic subrace.

Almost all of the original texts are in Aramaic, many were translated to Hebrew also
The Armenian orthodox church and some of the Old believer scriptures generally are closest to the original texts as far as surviving sects

Muslims essentially consider Mohamed's adventures a continuation of the events in the new testament and there are plenty of references to it or scriptures taken from it and Muslims consider Jesus an earlier prophet

Abrahamic religions are shit, but remove yourself bosniak

This is most prevalent among Protestants who autistically focus on the new testament and completely ignore the old testament, Orthodox Christians are a lot less cucked in this regard as they generally use both testaments to a larger degree. The only laws of the old testament that were rescinded by the new testament are those that Jesus specifically mentions, and even then there is argument among sects over semantics and exact meaning.

Balkana Je Srbija
non-Serbs can live with their families in the Drina river :^)

Reported for admitting to being from INTL.

I fail to see how that refutes the notion of Christianity not letting a genocide be committed on you.

I'm not insulting it, I'm stating facts. Want me to play the numbers game?

25% of the Christian population is in Europe.
24% is in Sub-Saharan Africa, therefore niggers.
37% is in the Americas - where South America has 390 million spics, while the US has a total population of 320 million (of which only 63% are white).
13% is Pacific Islanders and other minuate.

Therefore Christianity is not the religion of the "higher" races.

You sure about that?

Okay where is it? Can anyone read it today?

MIDF=CIDF=JIDF

It's just math.

Correct. Which is why higher races abandoned it once literacy became widespread.

Yes, I am quite sure. Killing people is the the only crime there is. Also funny to see Albanians so high on there. Another low Balkan race to adopt Islam.

catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/pope-to-visit-lesbos-with-orthodox-to-highlight-plight-of-refugees.cfm
Pope to visit Lesbos with Orthodox to highlight plight of refugees
It's like poetry.

Whoa there, are you saying fedoras are the master race now? Are chinks the master race?

Coincidentally, Serbs kill more people than Bosniaks and Croats. Talk about lower races.

What's so funny about that? Everyone knows they're kebab.

Oh I didn't finish reading properly.. Anyways, as you say, the original texts do not exist and a Christian has to rely on what is considered to be the closest to the original sects.

If you know this, then how on earth can you say
It literally is not the same way at all what so ever. There is an original text for Islam, there is no original text for Christianity

Not really. Serbs kill kebabs, who are not really people.

Here's rape stats.

Lo and behold, Serbs are still up there. You really need to break this habit of raping everyone. Also, take note that Bosnia is 50% Bosniak, 40% Serb and 10% Croat, so you gotta halve all those results and distribute them to Serbs and Croats accordingly.

Are you being obtuse on purpose? Both crime stats I posted here are for crimes taking place in Germany.

You savages!

it depends entirely on the interpretation, there are plenty of very militant and nationalist sects of Christianity over time, and currently orthodoxy is the most nationalistic

biblehub.com/aramaic-plain-english/
of course this is a translation which likely has some interpretations, which is inevitable unless you actually learn Aramaic yourself

of course the cuck pope is going to whine about muh refugees, in general the Orthodox church is against them though
middleeasteye.net/news/dont-let-muslim-refugees-says-bulgarias-orthodox-church-1024482681

Croats and Bosniak's aren't people, those that are human recognize Belgrade and the Orthodox church as their leader, killing people who don't belong in your land is not a bad thing either and both Croatia and Bosnia belong to Velika Srbija

No I want to see the actual original bible text. To read the Quran I look at 10 different translations of the same verse.
Eventually I want to learn arabic and what classical arabic means, sanskrit, hebrew etc. I guess I'll learn all the different Aramaic languages to read the new testament but I still have no idea what you exactly mean. What is the source of this translation??

I gotta say, it seems like an extraordinarily bad idea to replace french, brits & germans with pakistanis, libanese, syrians, turks and afghans.

no one with a rigid belief system has any business being here.

You have to go back.

probably going to have to buy a book for that
google.com/shopping/product/17950906798511853726

most of it seems to be in a dialect called biblical Aramaic

my point was that translation tends to result in text with a somewhat different meaning and translated scriptures are then subject to individual interpretation which can vary wildly

also not sure of the source for that English translation and i cant vouch for its accuracy

You have some Catholic priests saying the same, doesn't mean the majority of believers aren't cucks.

You can whine all you like, stats clearly show the Serbs are the niggers of the Balkans, along with the Albanians.

Stay salty, Nebeski Narod will forever remain the laughingstock of the Balkans.

But they're just like us user, rape, murder and pillage are just part of their culture.

OP, have you ever question your faith?

your butthurt is showing, also the real joke is the GDP of BiH without Srpska which would leave Bosniaks with a per capita income below Nigeria

must be why almost all Orthodox countries are overwhelmingly anti-refugee then while Catholics cant stop sucking brown dick

keeping subhuman bosniaks in line isn't a crime

What is with all these hoops I have to jump to, to read the original text of the bible?

The book you referred me to says "based on old manuscripts and printed texts"
"the fruit of more than forty years of study, during which he made innumerable trips to various countries in order to visit libraries and examine manuscripts."
Why aren't these manuscripts just scanned and uploaded onto the internet? I finally found the relevant Wikipedia articles I wanted to look for
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hebrew_Bible_manuscripts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_manuscript

But this only shows that there is no source and that any full bible would be a compilation of these? How can one trust these?

But there is no translation actually involved in reading the Quran. Just learn the classical arabic. The Arabic text of the Quran is the exact same in every Quran all over the world, the same as it was when it was made for the first time.

It seems absolutely impossible to do this with the New testament. And very difficult even with the Old testament

You do realize Republika Srpska is the poorer half of the country, right? Also, a chimpout is imminent in two days over there.

Talk to me again when we get a yearly Pride Parade. Until then you're Serbcucks.

I am really wondering if you are too retarded to understand that the stats are about crimes committed in Germany.

It does not matter. You still do not belong here and you have to go back

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hebrew_Bible_manuscripts
already translated also most likely, the earliest Christian texts were Aramaic

this is true

Most Quran's are in modern Arabic though, and even the original Quran was revised several times from Syriac Aramaic to Eastern Arabic
studytoanswer.net/islam/purearabic.html

both are entirely destroyed economically due to the breakup of Yugoslavia which should have never happened, a transition to a Serbian led state with autonomous territories should have taken place instead
Currently Srpska is the only part of BiH with any heavy industry capable of supporting itself though

huffingtonpost.com/entry/bosnia-lgbt-community_us_565dca9ae4b08e945fec99b3
balkaninsight.com/en/article/lgbt-bosnian-community-gathers-at-international-festival-in-sarajevo-01-30-2016-2
fags already had a festival in Bosnia this year, last year and your government is actively supporting pozzing bosniak neg holes

says nothing about the ethnicity of the victim and they may as well have been a kebab, also there is a smaller number of Bosnian expats many of which are likely Bosnian Serbs anyway and sample size has a significant effect on statistics

I couldn't give a fuck less about what happens in Germany either

And thank you for that!

How does it feel to know Britain and France cucked you into destroying Yugoslavia, and then let the US bomb you into submission once you did what the kikes wanted you to do?

Now we're all collectively fucked! Rejoice!

Is that why they took a billion shekels in loans from the MMF Jew just recently? They're bleeding cash out the ass and everyone over there is getting pretty desperate, hence why there will be a major throwdown between the opposition and the ruling coalition come Saturday.

I take it back, we're both cucks. Fuck me I need a drink.

No surprise there. They love taking Turk dick up their ass and selling us out to Saudi Arabia. Then again, not like you are in any better position, what with the Arabs buying everything over there too.

Oh, please, even if I played along, considering 91% of Germany is ethnic Germans, you still killed more of them than any other ethnicity. And what the fuck are you even trying to argue here? That it's okay to chimp out in a foreign country?

True enough. 160,000 Bosnians compared to 240,000 Serbs. Still, out of those Bosnians half are not Bosniaks.

And you just torpedoed your own argument. If most of them are Bosnian Serbs then Bosniaks end up looking even better.

Forgive me if the image is for ants, but you can see the numbers well enough. There's barely 20,000 Albanians in Germany but they're nearly at the top of the charts.

I just want people to stop lumping us in with all the rest of the animals just because we are stuck with this shit religion.

convert to the Christianity native to your region before Islam took over. Antiochian, Syriac, Coptic, or Byzantine

if you mean loans to Yugoslavia, it was simply the least shitty choice at the time while trying to keep pace with overall European development, the alternative would have been economic stagnation or loans from China or the USSR

Serbia still has a independent national bank though, unlike either Croatia or Bosnia which are both subsidized or directly owned by the ECB

better than selling assets to the EU like Croatia or Slovenia, also the economy is shitty all over the Balkans especially BiH which is still lagging behind Serbia in both GDP growth rate and per capita income

many=/=most
and that only works if you assume Bosnian Serbs have the same crime rate as Serbians proper, so unless you are trying to argue that Bosniak expats commit less crime than native German citizens, the obvious answer is that the chart is not very useful for comparing populations of widely varying numbers, especially when there is no information separating Bosniaks and Bosnian Serbs

smaller sample sizes tend to produce more anomalies and less accurate statistics, although Albanians are below shit tier

You're going to have to provide more sources for that.
The link you gave only shows that there are Syriac words used in the Quran. They weren't taken out

read the description
Those are examples of the Quran having non-Arabic words that arent from Qurayshi, therefore it cannot be a perfect example of classic Arabic as Muslims claim

as for most Quran's being modern Arabic over classic Arabic, most come from the 1924 Egyptian standard which is in modern Arabic
answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm#compare

False-flag the living shit out of them. The media won't cover a false flag because it means the media was wrong.

So go buy some bacon, leave it on all their stuff, burn a few korans. Spraypaint up some swastikas. Have a grand time with it.

You stupid cunt, everything your infant religion has i was spelled out in the earlier semitic cults. The logical alternative to your shit belief system is not selecting one of its predecessors, but choosing No supernatural belief system at all.

Kill yourself faggot.

read this
smh.com.au/world/indonesian-summit-to-promote-renovated-islam-in-challenge-to-global-jihadism-20160508-gop31k.html

Inspired, yes. But they only took parts from the Old Testament, not the New, correct?

I'd like to also know what you mean by " they're all shitty Semitic religions cooked up by smelly mudshits." I don't really get it.

Ahaha, interesting, but I can not comment on that because I don't know anything about Middle Eastern history. However, wasn't there a place called "Babylon" centuries ago in the Middle East? That place was regarded as a "highly advanced ancient civilization" until the Egyptians and some other Middle Eastern country literally obliterated Babylon and the people of Babylon went extinct or some shit? Help me out here.

Also, what about Christian Negros? I'd like to know what you are trying to imply. Mind you, I'm not against what you're saying, I'm just a bit confused.

I am no authority. I am only saying what I experienced on Holla Forums. If all you can say is calling others a "faggot jew," then you are no better than a filthy dindu from the hood who thinks he can get away from anything because of the history of "oppression" his race faced.

Really now, if you don't agree with my views, then please, by all means, explain in detail why. Holla Forums should be a place where discussion happens. A place where we discuss our view points and try to understand each other. Knowledge is power and you may not know if you find unexpected allies.

What if I told you I too love the white, Caucasian race and that I do not like blatant race mixing either? What if I told you, I wanted to protect countries like Germany from turning into another Africa? But… you're not allowing me to voice my opinion just because I said something you disagree with? I think that's pretty low of you.

Not sure if this is the proper way to use this phrase, but please "Go check your privilege."

I should have the right to discuss my viewpoints so I can better understand the Holla Forums community and help the Caucasian race and my race as well. Because cultural Marxism is also seeping into my country of origin as well. I want to end it, or teach my people the dangers of it.

That is understandable. That is why if you don't agree with me, I will not hate you. I'll respect your ideology and thinking, but please do not shit on my race and culture in a hateful way. Rather, provide me the facts, details, and historical facts to support your thinking through the lens of an intellectual. That way, we can have a productive conversation and I can learn and possibly apply your viewpoints the next time I talk with others in real life or on Holla Forums.

You need to make sure your fanatics can have a productive conversation. That is important. I want to benefit from your viewpoints, not hate it.

Churchill is a pretty interesting man. At least he regretted fighting the Nazis because he learned in the end the real enemies were the USSR. Too late, I know. But if someone was able to persuade him that Hitler wasn't bad after all, he may have joined the Axis instead? I'd like your thoughts on that. However, that is speculation and I lack knowledge on Churchill. I would like to learn more about him.

Then what am I? A conservative? Alt-right? You tell me, I'd like to know what I'm align to.

Yes, but how? Say you're a citizen of North Korea. What are you going to do? Even if you build an army of like minded individuals, how are you going to kill an army of armed men? What if someone snitches on you? You'd be fucked. In the Middle East you could somehow obtain weapons through a bunch of sources, but you need to be very careful of your plan. You also need a 3rd party to help you out. I don't know, I'm no military tactician. If you can provide me any sort of information that can help OP other throw his shitty country's government, then I'd like to hear. Otherwise I would temporary retreat to a foreign country and build my way up to be successful and then unfuck my home country. Some of you may not agree with this idea since it involves using the success of others from said foreign country (as I learned from my previous experiences on Holla Forums, I have a basic understanding of how you guys think now) to peruse your plans, but what other low-risk ways are out there then?

I'd like some more information as to what you're trying to say here. Elaborate please?

Note: Whoops, I should have carefully read the faq on how to stylize my words. I meant to use the bold function lol.

If a Negro understands his position as well as understand Holla Forums values and ideology and is willing to have a productive conversation to improve his country, I don't think there is a need to hate him. I'm saying this because my friend from college is a fairly dark skinned middle eastern guy who is Muslim. However, his way of thinking is almost like Cernovich, David Duke, or maybe like RooshV when it comes to views on women? He ain't your "typical" sand nigger. He's quite intelligent in the fields of STEM and he's red pilled as well.

You can hate his race, but I don't really think you would hate his way of thinking. It's compatible with your average Holla Forums's thinking.

Not to mention their way of forcing people to accept Christianity is quite brutal. i.e. You're a heretic if you try to prove science is more logical than what the Bible teaches. Also, witch hunt lol.

Just like how most people think Romanians and Gypsies are the same thing, eh?

These are the type of people we need to either ban or temp ban if that's more "humane." ""These people don't contribute to the conversation."" I'm learning quite a lot from this thread, but these people who just come here and throw their hate are comparable to the SJWs who go to discussion panel and shout their leftist slogans because they don't have anything better to do.

I don't like Muslims or Jews that much, so… yea. I mean, both of them aren't any better, right?

Wow, this is quite interesting. It'd be cool if you could have a discussion with the Father at the church my mom goes to (I haven't gone to church for half a decade). I'd like to see both his and your viewpoints. Or has this been done already and there's a video of it on Youtube?

Ohhh… so that's what they mean by cucked! It all makes sense now… but what about the "independent" churches out there… like a Chinese Christian church?

The Chinese have Buddhism and Taoism, while the Japanese have Shintoism. But the concept is different from Christianity? I dunno, someone shed some light.

You didn't mention that, or maybe I'm just blind. Either way, this gives me more reason to hate on the "lower races." I don't fucking believe this graph. This is Germany?? Jesus Christ, the biggest criminals are from shit parts of the world!

Got a question for you. Should we wipe their races of the Earth and oven cook them and feed them to poor little Africans since they are nothing more than a barbaric race? This angers me. I love Germany and these filthy little sand niggers are fucking with the Germans? Good lord, Germany is dying at a rapid pace.

Get out of Holla Forums if you have nothing better to do but to shit on people you don't agree with instead of having a productive conversation. You sound like Trigglypuff.

Fuck. I really need to familiarize myself on how to use those editing tools…