OOOOOOO VVVVVEEEEYYYYYYY!

OOOOOOO VVVVVEEEEYYYYYYY!

Have you ever seen such a backlash on faceberg?!

We need to keep pushing, we are definitelu winning here even if this is one photo it still is something we would never see even a year or two ago.

www.facebook.com/bbctwo/photos/a.422620864513754.1073741830.413132078795966/891002714342231/?type=3

Even some cucks are getting angry about this

Took a second to realize they meant British Broadcasting Channel. Post moar.

You mean Brussels.

((B))BC

Stated funded multicult propaganda.

Absolutely disgusting.

AYO HOL UP *smacks lips*

WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIT

This is good to see.

It got me thinking about how they're not even smart enough to hide it behind random race distribution of acting roles. Like in Roots or Amistad there will never be a few white people mixed amongst the african slaves.

mfw when they do this only to see how much the public knows about marxism

that's what I would do if I was a jew

If they want to tell the story of Henry VI with niggers, why not just take all the elements of the story's basic formula and set it in 14th century Xhosa or something? Shakespeare is universal enough that you can change the nouns and the places and it should translate over well enough. I'd have no reason to complain, but this shit is infuriating and I'm glad people are sick of it.

I did tell him he was an idiot for expecting the BBC to not fuck it up.

NAW NIGGA

WE WAS QAWNS N SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Don't give me these feels Orwell, as a man who grew up in 1990's Britain I know exactly what it's like to be stripped of your nations culture and history, told that you should be vilified and given no clemency by the government.

Is Finlay joking or a Jew?

DELETE THIS

SHUT IT DOWN

OY GEVALT

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O