FAUXAHONTAS GETS BTFO AFTER TAKING THE BAIT

FAUXAHONTAS GETS BTFO AFTER TAKING THE BAIT
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/730498173492445184

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2012/05/18/did-elizabeth-warren-plagiarize-pow-wow-chow-recipes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

SALT INCOMING

You made this thread 15 minutes after that post.

You could have just posted in the existing threads about this bitch and Trump feud.

Reported.

All the other threads are old.

?

Actually none of them are even in the catalog anymore.

This isn't fucking reddit, you don't get any karma here. You bump relevant threads with relevant shit, you don't create a new thread for every fucking tweet Trump does.

See

ANOTHER SCALP FOR THE SCALP THRONE

goofyfags

kek his latest one is:
38s39 seconds ago

Fauxcohontas is getting scaled.

Why are you upset? This is the Trump board.

you can always hide threads, you know.

Trail of Tears 2.0 when?

test

Well played Don. That fucking cunt has been ranting like a lunatic that Trump is a "joke" who we shouldn't take seriously and his twitter attacks were immature.

If he's such a joke why did she spend an entire day launching a twitter tirade against him? Even libtards have to realize how ridiculous she looks now.

She was never smart to begin with. She only got a job at Harvard pretending to be 1/100000th native American.

Never because this bitch isn't actually a native.

one, no, nigger, this is Holla Forums , and Trump is on topic for Holla Forums. We're not goddamn fanboys, this is about moving the Overton window and closing the border.

two, if everybody shitposts then it makes the board harder to use. we have goons and shills as it is, don't make it worse.

Reported for being a goofus

SACAGAWEEABOO SO BUTTHURT

The keks keep coming.

WEW

/Pol /is the Trump board you slobbering idiot, as everything he does falls directly under the definition of politics because he's running for president. If you're that buttblasted about the threads dedicated to him you can fuck right off to . pl.

user., you're going to start kek-ing and you're going to keep on kek-ing

user., you're going to kek so much that you'll say "No! No! Stop, Mr Trump! I can't kek any more!"

And, I'm going to say. "Too bad, user. We're going to keep kek-ing!"

FUCKING REKT

wut? filtered

But then you wouldn't get triggered

YOU'RE GOING TO KEK SO MUCH YOU'LL GET TIRED OF KEK-ING!

PLAYED LIKE A FUCKING FIDDLE

GOOFUS

I love when Trump gets in these twitter wars. His opponent spergs out and virtue signals and turns the outrage dial, and Trump stays as smooth as glass.

Also, just saw pic related in the responses. My sides have reaches escape velocity.

breitbart.com/big-government/2012/05/18/did-elizabeth-warren-plagiarize-pow-wow-chow-recipes/