Ben (((Shapiro))) writes an article for NRO - get out your sock drawers, boys!

nationalreview.com/article/435235/donald-trump-conservative-voters

Oy vey. Would be a real shame if some antisemitic goyim decided to troll those comments. Why, I don't know what I would do.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/54yTo
jewishideasdaily.co…
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/54yTo
Very naughty, Mr. Shapiro, thinking you could post the unarchived link

You can't comment on an archived article. Not that I'm suggesting you should, of course.

GET IN HERE GOYS. MODS ARE AWAY.

And you just happened to have a professionally drawn caricature of him.

No. Fuck off. Stop shilling your shit on Holla Forums.

Why the fuck would anyone comment on an irrelevant article by an irrelevant "alt-right" carpet bagging Jew?

The "alt-right", such as renegade radio, ramzpaul, Shapiro, duke, think that pol is their personal advertisement hoarding.

Drive them out.

Can't tell if b8 or retarded.

>>>/out/

B-BUT MUH CONSTITUTION
This kike gets more and more annoying as time goes on

If anything the neo cohens are "alt right". Nothing about what they represent is conservative or traditional in nature, unless viewed through the add lens that 2-3 decades is ancient history.

What the fuck does a neocon kike know about conservatism? The neocon movement started with ex-trotskyite faggots who were completely socially liberal and had no qualms about ceding every culture battle to hippies and later SJWs. Fuck this irrelevant faggot. 20 bucks says Michelle Fields cucked this beta manlet.

no

true

why the fuck are all jews asians? is this the future?

Because they're sandniggers from Asia.

nigger you're buying into d&c memery, that's embarrassing.
alt right just means it's not the cucked normal ass gope
i mean go ahead if you want

So tl;dr

It's an edit, don't fret. The image is in Taiwan and the little fella wasn't Ben Shapiro.

But Glenn Beck said that Trump is lying.

conservatism is meant to maintain traditions so we don't get to where we are today. Conservatism failed as there is nothing left to 'conserve'.

This is the moment of action, of REaction.

This is the most jewish fucking article: changing the meaning of a movement you were a part of and trying to pretend it was always that way.

You were actually spot on, I'm impressed!

Loved it

Which one of you glorious faggots did this

>jewishideasdaily.co…

40 keks