SARGON OF AKKAD DENIES WHITE GENOCIDE

He is bring utterly fucking rekt on twitter because of this.

KoP calls him out to debate white genocide now.
vocaroo.com/i/s1zQj9fXBosg

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.it/2016/05/why-whitegenocide-doesnt-work.html
youtu.be/vxFYaZgbDO8
youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4
youtube.com/watch?v=wM7FJrzCcW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep its trash.jpg

Reminder: Sargon whitknighted for Islam when news of Rotterham first broke. Dude is more cucked than some SJWs are.

Fam, Sarcuck has been meme in his liberal bullshit to alot of potential bluepilled people. He needs to get btfo in front of his fans to realize the redpill

Oh, wow.

fuck kop, 2mins until sargon vs tommy robinson

Piss off you fucking cancerous anal loving faggot.
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/

Just listen to his vocaroo response to white genocide. He blows the fuck out of him

Relevant:
voxday.blogspot.it/2016/05/why-whitegenocide-doesnt-work.html

Based

all im saying is shit storms a brewin'
youtu.be/vxFYaZgbDO8

i hate sargon, KoP is actually alright

I'm surprised KoP knew about yuri KGB. Thought he was autismo

Step 1: fresh e-celeb says something Holla Forums likes
Step 2: e-celeb notices surge in viewers
Step 3: e-celeb starts to pander for those YouTube shekels
Step 4: e-celeb realizes how "extreme" we are and tries to be more moderate as not to be "one of those people"
Step 5: Holla Forums hates e-celeb

I've seen this same pattern repeated many times. Sure a lot of those were /gg/ not Holla Forums but the pattern is there.

Fuck off you cancerous cunt.

jim never took a penny and stayed based. he was one of the good ones. the metokur videos were his best work

White genocide is harder to defend than it should be, because of the nature of the term genocide and because so much of the actual criteria for genocide against whites is hard to pin down. The war fought against is cultural and structural, and not so much direct legal intervention.

If people want to debate it, sure, but don't think that you're walking into an easy argument.

Is that voice message from a youtube vid ? Can somebody post it ?

get this cancer off Holla Forums

bezemov is the fucking man. his explanation of the 4 steps to total subversion was bonkers. also, holy shit he killed sargon in the vocaroo

This

Sarcuck needs a fucking reality check just like KoP is saying

I don't really have an alternative word for genocide, but I think we definitely should use "erosion" of western culture instead of "destruction" of western culture. The liberals will simply look around and say that there's no destruction. You must be imagining. Erosion is a much more accurate word. Slow but steady, bit by bit.

Still saging because e-celebs.

No
TLDR

There ya go

I don't get this meme. Remembering back to that video that seemed to be the turning point for Holla Forums to fully denounce him, it was him calling out Rotterham for being cucks over not dealing with Islam accordingly. Didn't come across as him defending Islam at all.

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4
this is how its happening. page right out of the kgb playbook

Because he never did that

What he's doing now is pathetic. He's like 2 percent dindu and he's muh dick ing.

He's cucking to a fantasy self that's more nigger than he really is

Sargon pls

NOICE WORK by KoP

He absolutely destroyed Sarcuck of Mossad in that vocaroo

(((Ty for TLDR btw I don't follow anything on Twitter)))

No

Literally sweden is blacked and race mixing in massive quantity. Wtf u smoking?

Fuck off.

You're ten times worse than cuckad.

And you're so obviously a conop false flag shill, you even named yourself "cop" to be cute.

Explain how his vocaroo is wrong?

Cuckad is the bottom of the pile.

Is Sargon of aCuck for or against Brexit?

wew

trips prove KoP up his debate skills

He should be sharing an oven with Sargon.

wew

Refresh my mind then instead of implying shill because I wasn't active on Holla Forums when he posted that video.

I can't remember, but he did some Eurosceptic vid with IA/Jim back when GG was just starting.

Why do people care about him at all? He's just some unemployed cuck making Youtube videos.

Against it lol

INTO THE INCINERATOR IT GOES!

KoP makes a point, by mistake, in the vocaroo.. similar to Vox's point on the failure of "white genocide" as rhetoric.
The point of "regressive left" as a meme.
What Sargon calls the "regressives" are real progressives.
What does progressivism mean? Someone needs to grill Sargon on the history and direction of the movement. Tumblr-tier bullshit and what we're seeing in universities is the natural outcome of progressivism.
It's not "regressing" to any point in the past, it's progressing right off the cliff all according to keikaku.

That cuck identified his own western lolberal ideals with the moniker "progressive" all his life per etymological reasons, but doesn't know what the fuck he's on about.

And everyone needs to pay attention to that manlet part-dago part-redskin part-whatever Vox Day's point on dialectic and rhetoric because it's valid as fuck.

Thinking you can mix rhetorical memeing with dialectic "am I being detained" syllogisms is autismus maximus.

The entire white working class who need both parents to hold down a full time job to retain some shred of dignity whilst the shitskins have twenty kids and live in council housing.

This thread is now about the

SARCUCK TOMCUCK STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=wM7FJrzCcW8

Sarcuck started smoking cause he read somewhere that great philosophers smoke.

Tommy came out strong in favor for EU immigration. He is not a smart fella.

I would really watch it. Reminds me of the time Stephan BTFOed Thunderf00t and his response was to make a video about Steph saying how he is a cult leader and said the word gun 30 times.

Also nice trips

Fuck off sarcuck

He does bring up a good point I hadn't considered. Sargon has been so obsessed with getting inside his enemies' heads that he may be accidentally brainwashing himself.

He's just doing what he's told, his followers are the stupid ones.

intentionally. Sarcuck wants to believe all that shit. When the truth on twitter triggered him he unfollowed 1000 accounts and switched his notifications to following only.

From this out of context snapshot, Sargon wins the "argument".

Not a strong case against a sophist statement as that, he surely learned from his debate losses to asexual pixie feminists.

Otherwise I have no idea what he's about these days, two years ago he made reaction videos about retarded happenings of the week and some good gamergate shit.

Exactly my thought. If you watch some of his videos around 2014/13 he was pretty on point then we come to late 2015 to present and its massive amounts of identity politics which he has been reading massive amounts of but in his own theories.

Fucking brainwashed himself

Since they have a lot of viewers (or did when I followed Gamergate) I just want to know if they talked about the study that is stickied on Holla Forums right now.

You're just Sargon apologists or some shit, he's always been a "logical" thinker and makes fun of "stupid" people - staying on the safe side, that kind of faggot will always somehow cling on and be left on the "winning" side of the argument even if he loses the majority battles.

He's a fucking faggot, end of. Back in the early gg days he was begging for money to live on his Patreon and such, and people sent him thousands of dollars worth of swag thinking he's some poor, run-down one-man army against the ebil SJW forces of the world, then turns out he's on the dole and even got a woman pregnant.

He's just full of lies like majority of people vying for online attention with their voice/face.

You can only be brainwashed with leftism if you haven't learned how to see the truth. If he hadn't learned how to see the truth then he was never right wing in any respect.

To destroy an animal specie one only needs to destroy it's aerial.

Alsp . Genocide is a buzzy word but not something that suites whites exctinction well.

KoP linked that top sarcuck and he dismissed it

I guess he's something of an archetype for this post-Jon Stewart race-to-the-bottom of who can be the next person who points out how dumb everyone else is (which of course you can only do if you are among the best and brightest yourself)

Why the fuck is that insane faggot still even a thing? Who (I wonder) is behind posts about Jim or King of Cuck.

And King of Cucks just accepted the dismissal? He didn't dare lay on any pressure?

Definitely not even gonna bother with the recording then.

Dude see

No listen to the vocaroo, KoP blew him the fuck out

I highly doubt it.

Key here is - why are king of spaghetti or anyone else even in contact with sarcuck at this point?

Tell me this.

Either listen to it or stay idiotic and uninformed faggot

CHAT

CHAT

CHAT

CHAT NO

CHAT C'MON

CHATT

He has 400 subs and his followers are acting like retards more and more daily bc sarcuck is a massive faggot. At least KoP is pushing for that retard to get his shit together

None of this will have any bearing on anything significant and e-celebs are fucking cancer. I'll stay ignorant.

Fuck off sarcuck it's obvious it's you now

Spaghetti-o go houmu

He has a very good point actually. How many kids yldo you people have? If it's less than 3 why are you aiding the white genocide? Whatever excuse you can come up with is bullshit because nighers and muslims have it way worse and they are still breeding like rabbits

It's like saying why aren't you having kids to farmers during a famine

It's you, everyone knows its you, fuck off kop.

>Reminder: Sargon whiteknighted for Islam when news of Rotterham first broke. Dude is more cucked than some SJWs are.

Correction: whiteknighted for pakis + he brought up the Jimmy Savile case to defend the honor of pakis.