Fmr President Vincente Fox warns of Hot War with US if Trump President

archive.is/8ALYJ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVXzGKCFtCY
Spic thinks hes cute and that we aren't actually hoping for this so we can remove carne estada with extreme prejudice

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War
bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/li.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am totally okay with war with Mexico.

Fuck Mexico

Why is an EX-president speaking on behalf of the country? What the fuck is the current President doing? Or is this show just some cartel manipulation shit again?

Checked

Its Cartel shit

TRY IT YOU CHIQUITO FUCK

I would love nothing more than to remove spics.

I was wonder this myself. This guy hasn't been president for years. And yet he's making impotent threats on an international level? I'm sure the current government loves the fact that all he's doing is pissing people off and pushing them towards voting for Trump.

Probably cartel manipulation yes, cartels know that the shithole they suck the life blood of can't survive without America's help. As soon as Mexicans start starving they'll be gunning for any fucker that wrecked their country like the vigilantes did a few years ago. I hope they survived btw, they seemed to be good and heroic people.

What dubs are you checking m8 ?

Fucking typical no honor spic, he apologized and tried to be diplomatic for all of what? One day? Now he's pushing that tribal shit

If he wants a war, he'll get one and his country of room temperature IQ lazy faggots are going to get blown away.
The best part, if war is waged with Mexico a lot of the foreign nationals will have to be rounded up and put into camps cause of their tribal mentality, if you dont concentrate and deport them they will actively work against the interests of the US.

Get your money ready!

I welcome a 2nd mexican-american war. Those dirty spics deserve it. In fact, I would join up the day war was declared. Fuck mexico

American troops in Mexico for the fourth time when?

Are the cartels really this powerful? I know they have what's close to feudal kingdoms in the inner parts of Mexico, while the US-Mexican border is pretty much no man's land and neutral battleground for them. I never would have imagined they'd have the Mexican government's balls in a vice.

That's a really strange way for the Mexican govt to go about eliminating the cartels, though.

Brilliant! I love this beaner!

Game of thrones had the directions wrong, white walkers are muslims, all the families vying for power are globalists, the Stormborn story-line is the failed attempt by the whites to civilize africa

Has the current president ever said anything about Trump?

they're setting up feudal kingdoms in the midwest and SW as well. They think they're going to Occupy the US and bring back Atzlan
Yeah, I thought so too until I found out my latino friend was one of them.

Yes, they for all practical purposes run the country

They didn't, the government rolled, confiscated their guns, then handed them over to the cartels

They spent the last 20 years killing every member of government that doesn't ally with them. The Mexican government is the cartels, now. Everyone not dead is working for them.

tbh they're already 2/3rds of the way to doing it with the demographic changes

Cartels are worth billions of dollars and have ties everywhere in the Mexican govt and some of America's 3 letters agencies.

I hope the traitorous fucks that sold them out get slowly killed.

Hes said "I won't pay for Hitlers wall"

The cartels literally control and govern entire states in Mexico. Mostly in the north and west coast. The states of Mexico and Puebla are two that come to mind that are fairly safe.

There's this based as fuck guy named Jaime 'El Bronco' Calderon. He just became governor of Nuevo Leon – he ran as an independent the only one to ever hold office in Mexico. He was a farmer who became a mayor and took on the Zeta Cartel and survived two assassination attempts by them. Now he wants to take it to the state level.

kek that's true

If we're annexing Mexican clay, could we at least keep Tijuana? Some lovely resorts and beaches there.

Oh, so La Raza Cósmica shit?

I knew they were embedded in the civil government, but I never thought the influence was that powerful. How do they not fall into open civil war and conflict between the rival cartels every now and then? Even the Hong Kong triads and Italian Cosa Nostra gangs couldn't stop themselves from fighting each other once in a while.

Unfortunatly it's the US government itself that is facilitating that. It's not like the beaners are invading and taking over out of some sort of superiority. White politicians are allowing them to do this.

That ends with Trump.

MAGA

Jaime 'El Bronco' Rodriguez Calderon

This is another huge factor in it as well, the CIA and FBI get a bunch of their off the book funding via investment in drug and gun running with the cartels

but they do, don't you remember all the fighting a few years back?
More people got killed there than in Iraq during the same time frame

absolutely. luckily, most of them are too dumb and scared, as well as christcucked, to do anything.
….. for now….

Yeah. To be fair, of course he never said Atzlan. He just several times talked about how "we" (read: mexicans/cartels) "run shit" in the South and West. At one point he said something about "fuck america" and "I fucking hate america" and I was like "Woah… I love america, that's why I can hate america. I want america to live up to her own standards. You have to love american before you are allowed to hate her"

He defriended me on FB and never answered his phone after that. Crazy. I didn't realize these spics were so radicalized.

Must've missed the headlines; I have absolutely no recollection of that. Any suggestions of where I should start?

For those of you thinking that "oh it's only the former president", you're missing the whole point. Vincente is a proxy through which the current government is speaking. If he says or does anything outlandish, like flipping off Trump for example, they can brush it off easily saying that he's only the former president.

No, what Vincente is saying is what the current Mexican government is saying, but in such a way so that the Mexican government isn't officially tied to these statements to avoid embarrassment/retribution once Trump wants to begin sanctioning these retards for threatening the US.

'hot war' huh? Those lazy,stupid, fat, corrupt, midget pigs are going to do what now? These faggots are cartoonishly desperate.

They do but it's petty bullshit from what I've heard, cartel bosses seems to be like CEOs who try to kill each other to take over other's territories. The casualties are big but nothing is personal between the big guys.

Obliterate mex …wait,you can't annihilate mexico.
That's like destroying Detroit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

Isn't Mexico the most obese nation in the world?

More so than the U.S?

You're correct sir and you aren't the only one who knows it. So if they imagine they're being slick and all cute and shit… it's not working. The effect of this, is glorious hatred for spics.

You forgot…we change all the town & city names that are Spanish, renaming them with German names.

what the fuck?

Drug money mang

Beaners always were a crazy bunch. They're a hell lot more racist than teh ebil white menz, that's for sure. I remember witnessing a bunch of them just whaling on some gangbanger while I was on vacation in L.A. a couple years back. Brutal bastards.

So essentially petty kingdoms like back in the Middle Ages then?

It's better than nothing, I guess, and probably a good springboard. Thanks, user.

They're anti west, so against anything American. Plus, ragheads from what I can remember are heavy into growing the flower for opium or heroin, I forgot.

Sort of.

Trump may kill millions of people but at least he made me happy.

That's what the most recent stats say, but they are only fatter than America by a small margin…

Don't underestimate Mexicans… Mexican Missile Crisis soon. The cartels will buy from the Best Korea madman.

Why stop there? The logical place to build the wall is just south of the Panama Canal, at the Darien Gap.

TAMPICO WILL BE RENAMED NEW TRUMP CITY

I like the way you think. The Canal Zone is rightful US territory. The traitor Jimmy Carter threw it away.

That’s just a lot of deportation.

It's both, one of the major ways in which muslim terror groups get their funding is via drugs

see pic, they're far more dangerous than nigs could ever hope to be

It's a lot more nebulous than that, but somewhat similar
You could argue it's almost like a proto-governmental structure

Also, remember that the Mexican Army is basically its own cartel, and Los Zetas are actually Mexican special forces

Wasn't he in office when NAFTA was signed and/or negotiated?
I could be wrong because who the fuck follows what happens in a shithole?

you failed

That was literally my first thought, but then I figured it sounded stupid and an NYC allegory would be better.

Do they really think they can pull that shit when they're not even a first world country compared to us?

There'll have to be some massive cleanup to do by the sudden rise in newhire janitors. The Mexican border towns are often total wastelands due to cartel activity.

Problem is they've got millions of fifth columnist in America. They're going to use all those fucking spics like the Germans did with the German Bohemians in Czechoslovakia.

It isn't going to be pretty if you live around spics.

I thought I'd seen shit in Asia, but Mexico is truly a hydra. Thanks for the info, lad.

Just read up a little on them. They're definitely CIA-supplied like the Afghani mujaheddin.

English, user. We speak English, here.

Mexican hunters + Internment camp = Profit

If only there was some sort of final solution for 5th column anti-whites.

That spic fool is just digging himself a deeper grave. Trump WILL be president and his positioning to horse fuck mexico WILL be that much greater thanks to the former president's retarded hysterics. Mexico has no right to flood the US with its refuse, and his assertion that it will be war if the US doesn't recognize that gives them very weak bargaining positioning.

Honestly, tbh fam I'd love to see how a war between the triads/Yakuza v. the cartels play out.

It seems both parties have infiltrated their society down to the core.

Fox would be killed pretty quickly if he was in any power to wage war against the US when the cartels greatly prefer things as they are now.

Larper please. Cartels want money and there's no money to be made off of ruling "Atzlan" when someone else "US" can do it for you while you make a buck off of their citizens. There's a reason the US didn't just claim Iraq or Afghanistan as its territory and that's because ruling them long term would be really stupid and really expensive.

I mean those who're stuck and outnumbered by spics are going to have a terrible time. There is nothing better than having a very well armed group who do know to fight. I don't expect beaners to be any nastier than Haji was.

Picture related

What a glorious day that will be.

I've a feeling the cartels will just slaughter those guys and line the border with their crucified corpses in an attempt to shame the US into keeping the borders open. Good thing President Trump won't give a fuck.

Not so much in Hong Kong. The Brits worked with them to maintain some balance of power, but ever since the handover in '97, the Chinese communists have been relentless in rooting the Triads out. They're still there on the edges, but definitely not as pervasive as you'd get the impression from police dramas and films.

The Yakuza are a different matter entirely; they're kinda like the Cosa Nostra families in Sicily, except they try to run legitimate fronts in the bigger cities instead of laying low.

Bring it taco claus

(checked)
This is clearly how you do it, 91e3999

That's one thing you have to hand to the chinks, they're completely ruthless with the organized crime

Yeah, the only positive is that most of them seem to hate blacks way more than they hate whites

Well, first, I don't think they think that far ahead. Second, so, sure, they just want to invade and displace the ebul whyte man and take control of the government in order to get gibsmedats. Either way, its just as bad.

I though HK was still Triad HQ, as well as Shanghai?

But regardless, Triads aren't one gang. There are many of them and they're spread out all over the world as I'm sure you know.

Have you read the book The Dragon Syndicates by Martin Booth?

Extremely in depth study and history of Triads in China and across continents from their origins to 1999 (I believe). Great great read.

I actually really enjoy organized crime v government documentaries. Any good ones on chinks v triads?

Also, I had a question:

If/when we deport 30 million spics, won't cities like San Antonio be completely empty? I say we should swoop in and buy large swaths of the nice parts and retake Tejas

see

I have a feeling your feeling is accurate. That's what the Muslims did to Europe with their own kids.

You should see what they did in Singapore when their first Prime Minister got sick of having to deal with the triad branches there. *Hint: there are literally no more secret societies or gangs on the island apart from a few edgy teen LARPers and one to three man teams from overseas gangs.**

That's what amuses me so much about Hillary and Bernie: they actually think they can get the Hispanics and Blacks to stop chopping each other up.

Well, most of the big Triads still operate from Hong Kong, because that's where all the money eventually ends up (not before being laundered in multiple places across the globe). But because of the CCP's crackdown since the handover, they've been forced to move their major operations to other parts of the world, e.g. Taiwan, the UK, the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, Korea and even South American countries like Colombia and Panama. So that means you'll hardly ever see open Triad influence today, when back in the 80s you knew damn well which streets and buildings to avoid. That said, they didn't bother civilians that much.

Big, rich cities like Singapore, Shanghai, New York, Tokyo, etc. serve as transition points for goods swapping or as rest stops for trafficked persons and goods.

And yeah, I've read that; good book. It's required reading for my line of work.

It would be nice to learn from history's success stories and invite in more white Germans.

East Asian gangs tend to leave the populace alone, they'd rather rob them in other ways.

If this happens I'm joining the marines. I dont even care if i'm fighting for the jews, anyday I can rain down hot lead on the cosmic race is good day indeed.

True. But, perhaps you are giving them too much credit. What if they just want to destabilize the West while grabbing all the cash they can? What if destruction is, really, their only goal?

A great book on the subject (books on the subject of Triads are really hard to come by that aren't academic scholarly journals).

The triads are truly a fascinating subject to delve into.

They began as secret societies desiring to bring down the illegitimate Q'ing ruling dynasty as they were Manchurian Chinese and not native Han Chinese as the previous Ming dynasty was and sought to subvert and overthrow it.

The secret societies were extremely community oriented (think NS Germany, but very local) and heavily religious/spiritual, meaning that to gain access to a secret society such as the White Lotus society, you had to undergo the 33 oaths, which were taken extremely seriously and applied very seriously if broken.

Eventually with China modernizing and Communism eventually taking over China, the Triads became less and less symbolic after the fall of the Q'ing dynasty with the exile of the Emperor Pu Yi and focused less so on political manners and began seeking more profitable matters and turned to crime. Believe it or not, General Chiang Kai Shek of the Chinese Nationalist Party the Kuo Min Tang was himself a triad member and dealed very closely with other secret societies. Unfortunately, the Kuo Min Tang couldn't overthrow the onslought of communism and lost the ideological war to Mao Ze Dong.

The spread of these secret societies was so rapid and so fast during the latter part of the 19th century that they sprang up almost everywhere, America included when Chinese "coolies" were imported for labor. Triad societies lost their spiritual aspects and shifted rapidly to crime, all but doing away with the 33 oaths as a serious thing and utilizing it only as a symbolic and ceremonial gesture for new members.

One thing you should know about the triads is that they are extremely hierarchical. Hierarchy is an extremely holy and divine aspect of Chinese and oriental culture. They are so organized that they may as well be their own military force.

The hierarchy goes as such within most triads in pic related.

Anyways, that was a pretty diluted history lesson on the Triads. If you want to know more, read the book I recommended.

Will do when I get free time, thanks mayne.

Also, what do you think about the Li family?

What did he mean by this?

I most likely am, yes.

Great summary, user. And for other anons: to try and comprehend the Triads is to gain a glimpse into how Sinocentric society functions at large.

I don't know which Li family you might be referring to, as I don't keep up with Asiatic politics as much as I probably should.

Going to assume you work for a letter agency or something. If so all I know is you made my job somewhat hard when working abroad, most of the time whoever you're after is two steps ahead of you. You've got moles working against you.

Don't really feel like getting into more details than that.

for

btw, what is your line of work?

Sinosphereic historian?

AFAIK, the Li family is the Chinese version of the Kennedys, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc.

HK used to be known as the "Li Family's City" for reference. They are a political force du jour in that realm. Seems like they operate fairly low key if you're not aware of them.

Actually I'm just a college kid studying computer technology who's also very interested in the oriental history and culture.

I do know, however, that you are completely correct that there are moles abound in the government/police force in China.

HK:PD has successfully flushed them out a couple times in the past, but they always manage to get back in unnoticed.

Hold on, the name may sound familiar if you give me the full name.

I know that Shanghai used to belong to "Big Ear Du" back in early 20th century and was the direct master/teacher over Chiang Kai Shek during that time, but Li sound very familiar.

Close. East Asian Criminologist with a focus on China and Hong Kong.

You referring to these guys?
bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/li.htm

If so, I wouldn't lend too much credence to it. The Li-lluminati theory has been floating around for a long time. For one, the Lee Kuan Yew parts are completely off.

However, to add on to what I said here , the Li family in Hong Kong still is immensely influential, and it's quite well established that they're closely tied up with the triads. As for their global political reach and being part of the NWO, I'm highly doubtful.

HURRAY!!!!!!!

My childhood dream has finally come true. Living in California all I wanted to do was fucking go to war with Mexico. Not Arabs. Not Russians. Not China…. Please let it happen. Pleeeeese

How fuck stupid can you be not to understand that these types of threats would only piss off Americans, including ones on the fence?

Bienvenidos a 'Victory City.'

Shame, I really like me a good conspiracy theory.

That's pretty awesome tbh m8.

Where are you based? The states, mainland China/HK, Britain, somewhere else?

Jamie 'El Bronco' Heliodoro Rodriguez Calderon
Based spic name

Mexico would get fucking demolished, is he retarded?

Is he implying we're in a cold war right now?

This could be the first admission of such from a Mexican leader.

China and the triads alone have a very rich and deep history.

But I would absolutely not doubt that, if China and Chinese families aren't directly involved in NWO agendas and all that nonsense, they've at least been approached about it or have their very own agenda in mind.

Or
Fucking lmao.

Having worked with the Chinese, you never know (like says). They're highly secretive, and even though you can count on personal friendship and loyalty, you can never quite tell what exactly they're thinking and doing. Chalk it up to cultural and historical differences.

I'm currently stateside, but I've worked in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Hainan, Manila, Singapore, Jakarta and more or less the major cities in the Asia-Pacific region multiple times.

try ten trillion times stronger

I've been reading that Israel is increasingly pivoting towards China and away from the US. Not that I mind, but they are doing this by selling them our missile tech. I jej'd when the israelis got caught with a container of "fireworks" that turned out to be American missiles paid for by US taxpayers headed straight to China.

The best thing that could happen to Mexico is the US going to war with them.

Aren't triad members in the film industry?

The idea of Quintara Roo, Cozumel, and generally that land close to the Belizian barrier reef being annexed by the USA makes my dick diamonds.

I seriously fucking hope ((Mexico)) tries to invade the US, our military needs a good training exercise every once in awhile.

I'll be on the front lines ready to cook some tacos with a machine gun.

That could be a great angle.

Any recent PEMEX eco-disasters of late to help rile-up lefty environmentalists?

ayy lmao

REMOVE MEXICO
MAKE GHOST IN THE SHELL A REALITY

What in the actual fuck? Is this a joke video? Are these actual US troops? What the fuck is this?

The triads are into just about everything criminal.

This includes but is not necessarily limited to:

Drug smuggling
Human trafficking
Film Piracy
Warez Piracy (software + hardware)
Jewelry and brand name knockoffs
Assassinations
Thefts/Heists
Pornography production
Racketeering
Bribery
Gambling
Street Racing (might get a double check on that)
Weapons smuggling

And any other things I may have not have listed. You name it, they've probably done it or are doing it.

The Mexicans can't even take care of their own problems.

That's pretty fucking awesome man. I've always wanted to travel around the Orient on somebody elses ticket, or on my own to begin a new life.

Shenzhen in particular. Is the industry really booming over there and does the QoL reflect on that over there? Or is it all just hype?

i look forward to this.

someone should make a website where you can control a gun turret on the border, maybe even a mobile turret and scout quadcopters with IR, maybe an abandoned car with suppressed rifle as a pillbox, and you form teams to get the highest killcount. teams pay for ammo used + a small fee per hour, top scoring team for the week wins prizes.

if president trump provides funding to cover supplies and operations then we can even waive fees and patrol border with free manpower.

Does this retard even realize we'd fuck their shit up in 2 weeks tops.

If we go to war with Mexico, I might just reup!

It's time to use this to our advantage!

They are shower shoes and boots. They are not permanent party.

I'd rather fight a war alone than be partnered with some nogs

Oh, that was some 9 years ago. Shenzhen's a really industrial city; the CCP started building it in the 80s and 90s purely to capitalize on Hong Kong, mainly due to the opening of their market to the world then. It felt a lot like a pale imitation of Hong Kong: sure, everyone there spoke Cantonese and accented Mandarin, but it just felt completely off for me.

Job growth isn't too bad, according to some friends I know, but as with everywhere in China, it's slowing down. Programming and software engineering remains top dollar, but openings are hard to find. The Chinese would rather hire their own programmers, and what they usually ask for are team leads, so it means you'll need a portfolio, a recommendation and some leet skills.

It's not a bad place to live and work, but it's best if you have contacts. The Chinese take good care of their guests; being alone means you're exposed to their dark side (read: fraud, extortion, cheating).

Obviously, but then the US would have to rebuild infrastructure and kill off the cartels for the ineffective governing class and re-install a democratic leader. Worked so fucking well for sandnigger land.

We're definitely in some sort of a war with illegals and the shithole countries they come from. Odd how we attack and are attacked by muslims on a regular basis and no leader has the honesty to say that we are in a hot war with islam either.

They'd rather just flood the west with foreigners we're actively at war with.

What's up with Hong Kong ? Is it controlled by China or what?

Imagine if all those fat spics went back. Then they'd be fatter than the US by a wide margin

Because Mexico isnt a country. Its not even a meme country at this point. All Mexican memes are either made from cartels or the populations relation to the US. A meme country would be a country with an effectual government, but no population or history to back up that Government. Like Kosovo or the Caiman Islands. Mexico has institutions aka Cartels, and a population and a history. But no government to claim any of this shit stained splendor.

Nobody in or outside of Mexico listens to anyone in office in Mexico. Its the only country in the world where being in office counts for less than middle management. Given that many cartel members are officially not working, holding office in Mexico is to be considered less desierable than being out of work.

If this is the new standard for a recruit these days, I'd probably make the cut for the hardy boys.

its basically a giant b8 by the spics, they already want to live in america and live off white tax dollars so if they get invaded then they are all going to get that sweet american funding to rebuild and they can get rid of the cartels. its basically like a horny mexican whore yelling gringo a lot while she spreads her legs and shows her taco

You been living in a hole since 1997, user? They were given back to China by the British on July 1st of that year. The Chinese communist party has been their overlord ever since.

When was the tipping point that led to this situation, though? I remember them having a strong enough central government to wage war on us several times in the past.

holy fuck those niggers are stupid. Hopefully they blow themselves up with live munitions before someone actually has to fight beside them.

Yes, but it seems like Hong Kong is controlled by someone else than China.

Sandniggers are not compatible with democracy, as for the spics, they'll work with a military dictatorship, something like Porifio Diaz's regime.

when PRI died a lot of people were used to a one-party state so they never really adapted despite ((neoliberal)) attempts to "open" mexico up

If they can be triggerred into starting it, you wount have to do shit after you steamroll them. Maybe sell some of their infrastructure to the Chineese on e-bay and spend the cash money on doubling the hight of your wall.

Cocaine. The inefective Mexican governments of the past where litterally put out of buisness by the boom economy that is cocaine.

nice dubs, yeah I remember talking to some of the ROTC faggots at my uni the other day, they were almost to a man, zombified retards who going to be the perfect little jingoistic ZOGbots. a lot of them had zero personality and assumed that because they were wearing ACUs that people thought they were hard.

God help us.

Hong Kong is considered to the Chinese Government as a ''Special Economic Zone", which means that they know HK is a money powerhouse and they also know what a failed piece of shit the communist state was, but they don't want to admit it, so they leave HK alone and let it do it's thing to generate revenue to go back into the mainland.

The way it works is that the mainland government officially has control and ownership over HK, but HK still has it's own internal elections and politics to do what it does.

Lately, however, the mainland government has been attempting to overstep their informal agreement boundaries and attempting to integrate the HK political process into their own mainland process. That's why those HK students were protesting two years ago, because they know that HK will turn to shit if the mainland get's its hands on it.

But you are partially right in that HK is controlled by others aside from the mainland. As other user said itt earlier, HK was the triad capital of the world, and in some ways still is. Triad infiltration runs from the most local levels to the highest offices in HK.

Prob yours, we have some futuristic people on this board fellow user.

Yeah, it looked like China created Hong Kong but I'm not sure if they wanted to create it as free zone from their Communist (experiment or something) and eventually lost control of it or they were forced to create it by other forces.

god forbid we ever do anything like that in the west though

This is the same guy who said
"Where this is a mexican, there too is mexico"

well they passed the strict new entrance exam designed to weed out the exceptional

I got a max score on the ASVAB. Holy fug I couldn't believe what was 'challenging' to the boons who were applying to the military. I thought I was teleported back to the sixth grade.

What happens if someone draw something but still connects the two lines, you get accepted ?

No, Hong Kong was always a British creation and development. Because it eventually became so rich (hence the moniker "Pearl of the Orient"), the Chinese were really eager to have it back by the 1970s.

When they were preparing to receive it, Deng Xiaoping's economic reforms had already taken root, and they realized how precious a free corner like HK could be for their economy. That's why they left most of HK's political and economic structure intact.

As for losing control, the Hongkongers have never really felt any sort of kinship with the Mainlanders. You should hear the vitriol they spout against the Chinese some time; it dwarfs anything the spics say against niggers. The recent unrest was a culmination of this anti-China sentiment, a restless, unemployed youth, and I suspect, foreign involvement by leftist NGOs. You see the same shit all over in Southeast Asia, and the pattern's almost always the same.

that depends on how many diversity points you have

Would that work ?

That last bit would make us no better than the kababs. Everything else sounds great.

I find it hilarious that spics are trying to tell us what to do, it instantly cements my support for Trump and to make them pay for the wall.

Besides, I think a war with Mexico would actually help the mexican people. We could go in and slaughter the cartels, and maybe the mexicans will regaun the balls to actually have a strong enough military to fight them.

pics like this are a perfect example

dude is not even combat arms and he is pretending he is le troubled vietnam flashbacks guy. I don't have much respect for military guys these days, some of them sure can beat my ass but its a giant welfare program for the vast majority and they are almost all retards who would gladly power trip on Civvies during disasters. my grandfather used a flamethrower in the pacific and he killed people in close combat juglefighting, etc. and he never once did pussy shit like take pics of himself looking like a troubled bottom bitch. same shit with vietnam vets, a lot of them are even more down to earth than the last remaining ww2 vets. my fathers friend was drafted and ended up in vietnam right during the tet offensive and if you walked up to the guy you would have no idea that he probably was in a unit with a 60 percent casualty rate or that he shot loads of charlie.

the guy in that pic is probably a fucking loser who unloads containers on base or someshit.

hehe, guess that was what it is and seemed off

What are charlies ?

I know a nigger who fucking scored so low they told him to fuck off

this is a charlie

Vietnamese

They're a type of rat soldiers used to hunt in 'nam.

Never seen a Nam war film? It's a clipping of "Victor Charlie", the NATO phonetic alphabet abbreviation of VietCong.

nice rare pepe

Maybe he hates Hillary.

Thanks for explaining.

Thanks m8 !

The government stats show that black hispanic females have the highest rate of obesity in the US population.

Yet another reason we could do nicely without them.

*black and hispanic females

pretty sure it was some of the same ((American)) ones that were operating in Ukraine too

If Trump supplies the guns and ammo, I'll shoot beaners for free.

I'll bring my own snacks.

Macau is the same thing as Hong Kong right? At least you don't need a visa to go to Hong Kong unlike the mainland.

You would get fast-tracked to CIA psy-ops division.

Top kickitty fucking keks

You people can't even beat the cartels.

Why do niggers and Hispanics easily get so obese?

Is the white man's diet not fit for them?

Fried chicken and nachos respectively.

Literally.

It really needs to happen as there is too much tension in need of release.

This generation needs something to do at home. This would provide it. A line would be drawn and there would be clear sides. No more ambiguity and avoiding confrontation. True natures would be exposed, thus shattering fake relationships and forging solid ones in their stead.

Things have been too easy for too long.

Start the war.

macau was owned by portugal, and it's much more seedyvery open stores for child fucking, normal fucking, heroin, heroin induced child fucking, cockfights, probably child cockfights(both with dicks and not) etc than HK, but yes it's essentially the same in terms of geopolitical situation.

I'm sure genetics play some part, but the fact that so many either don't work at all, or work affirmative action government jobs where all they do is sit around doing nothing all day, probably is more of a cause.

Checked.

Tejano here. Ready to deploy, rape, and pillage.

so you buy over priced equipment and spend billions on dead end projects

It's due to not being able to control impulses. High IQ people in general, have better impulse control.

Didn't know that.

You have to go back - packing heat.

Go take back your homeland fro the dogs who've stolen it - Make Mexico Great Again.

Suffer not the Aztec to live.

The US is doing amazingly well considering we are 60% white and are on parity with France, Denmark, Spain and Australia, and only 1 point away from Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Finland and Estonia.

Stay assmad non-American.

We'll be coming to make you Great Again soon enough.

Nigger i'm 7th generation Tejano. My family's been here since the Republic of Texas. Being further south than the Rio Grande is too fucking far to deport me too. We going to deport Americans back to England too? Lol dumbass

You were alright until
That just made you full on retard.

SHAME!

Did Europeans make all this cities, Hong Kong, Macau? What the fuck would have been if we were all around the continents now, 1billion europeans. High speed connections all over the globe, spend summer in asia, spring in europe, autumn in america & winter in africa. all ours.

Or we can just kill them, leave, and if they fuck up and insult us again, we come back, kill them, then leave and repeat until they figure out that may not be best for them.

So twice isn't enough for the spics? Maybe this time we'll take the whole Baja.

So?
at best you're an ally of convenience

If you look at our white population only, we're on par with the top-tier.

America is a sleeping, somewhat-chubby lion - but its teeth and claws still work just fine.

When the lion roars, the whole of þe world shall tremble once more.

#MAGA

There are negro families with as many generations, and they have to go back too.

My ancestors arrived in the US in the 1630's, since before there was a US, back when they were simply the united States, fuck back when they were simply colonies - and I am not impressed by your 2 centuries of admixture upon lands not your own, muddying my race.

America is a white country - and you are not white.

Go back from whence your blood derives and take back what was stolen.

You are not my Blood - but I will gladly share with you some Iron that you may reclaim yours and make it Great, if that be your desire.

If you refuse such offer, you will go back all the same - simply without the Iron.

The choice is yours, 'tejano'.

Think upon my words, and know that they are truth.

Europeans made them the technological and economic capitals that they are today. before us they were glorified swampland.

How'd I do?

And this is why airborne units don't let supply guys pack their chutes.

Did I do good drill sergeant?

We have fourth generation National Socialists who shitpost on here with us with immense algorythmic processing capabilities of the mind.

Let's make this happen. We have an army of Mexicans within our borders. This will be the perfect excuse to round them up and throw them into internment camps before being deported.

Youll probably only get colonel for that…

In the 1300s, my ancestors were farming the soil of England. In the 1400s, my ancestors fought in the Hundred Years War, including the Battle of Agincourt. They returned to farming the soil of England, and continued doing so through the 1500s. They came to the Americas in the 1600s, and proceeded to begin farming the soils of New England until the 1900s, when they moved west following the end of World War II.

And for the last four centuries, my ancestors have shared the same fucking country as the ancestors of the pretentious, under-aged retard who just made this post.

The good news is, while pretty much anyone above completely retarded level can be put to work somewhere within the US military (as the Marines only require a 20 ASVAB), officers are generally a bit tougher.

The only guaranteed way to get a job as an officer in the US army is to graduate from a military academies like West Point and the AFA or military schools like the Citadel. While this guarantees a job, though, it does not guarantee you get the job you want. The only way to do that is to do well on your exams, academics, and physical fitness.

Combat arms in particular are quite literally the exact opposite for officers as they are for enlisted. For an enlisted man, you just need to be somewhat fit (or they will make you fit) and be able to shoot. Officers need to be at physical peak, and in college will generally have to be that person that pulls off high grades while managing multiple clubs, on top of having a near-maximum PT score.

So while you might see idiots like the ones in the video, don't worry about them too much. And definitely don't worry about the officers. Any ROTC-type with zero personality isn't going to have the charisma they need to pull off the requisite social aspects of officership, and if they're particularly meat-headed, they won't have the grades either. Thankfully, most of them are just looking for a job in the reserves anyways.

All that said, there are exceptions. The biggest spanner in the works is that the US military (Army, at least; not sure about other branches) doesn't really look at what school you go to. Getting a 4.0 in some shitty state school serves just as well as a 4.0 in a proper private university, even if it's as easy to get a 4.0 in that shitty state school as it is a 2.5 in the private.

Of course, there are some advantages. Someone going to a shitty state school is just going to ROTC courses. They're not going to do more elaborate things. Having five generals cycle through your campus over the course of a year, for instance.

I don't get it. I like you guys, but I don't want Mexico going to war with USA, it would be a really retarded reason.
Funny how other countries pressure USA or Europe with crystal clear threats about invasion or war and the media and people applaud this, yet if Trump/USA/Europe said this, everyone would be shaking and LITERALLY crying about oppressive, warmongering whities.

When you hear B-52 engines you should go into your basement.

It's time to remove aztec and make greater california and greater texas.

Most Americans have German heritage, and speaking German was common until jews riled up anti-German sentiment so that war with Germany would be more palatable to the general public and did their best to stamp out German-American culture.

Prohibition was also largely intended to fuck over German-Americans since beer brewing was a big part of their livelihood.

That isnt true at all. Germans are just the largest single ethnic group in the US. Very different from most.

And about the language, good. You come to the US you speak the language on the fucking Constitution or dont bother coming here at all.

That kind of thinking of yours echoes the ideas that leftist kike professors put into the heads of the various shitskin communities around the country.

Uhhh, at supersonic speeds, by the time you hear it, it's too late.

would you hear it before the bombs fall to their target if the plane is flying very high?

Short version: It depends.

Long version: Depending on the type of approach, type of munition, altitude, and speed, maybe, in some cases.

Franklin was the one who wanted to speak in german you pleb

He also didnt like the Bald Eagle.

Good man but nobody is right about every single thing.

Trump would just rebuilt the entire city of Tenochtitlan as it was in the old days.

Turkeys are the gayest fucking birds ever.
Fuck turkeys.

I know, faggots only gobble.

I kek'd.

Lol. Nobody would support that war. War is just a word western countries throw at one another to give them goosebumps.

You can't justify a war economically or socially. It's gotta be a moral thing.

Defeat the evil Nazis!
Stop the evil communists from taking Korea!
Stop the evil communists from taking Vietnam!
Stop the evil Sadam from using WMDs!

If you have no moral backing for a war, nobody will fight or support it.

If I remember correctly his argument was literally that eagles are degenerate and showy and that turkeys are hardy and more of the earth or something like that.

Mexifag here. You got it dead on. If America invaded mexico it'd be the best thing. Every Mexican American (not in california) would sign up to fight mexico.

Mexico needs to be cleansed of the corruption.

Do beaners not understand what "former" means?

I can see that argument, but turkeys get eaten.
I don't think many people want to be represented by an animal that's not a predator.

Won't it just inherit the US's problems? Not to mention that if the US did take over Mexico, they're inheriting a massive population of government-dependent voters. I may be wrong though because that's based on the people coming here and not the families making their own in Mexico.

holy fuck thats impressive

Yes, that's was the level of retarded I was trying to expose. What made Americans of the Revolution not British and American? They said essentially "Fuck you and your crown, we aren't your servants anymore and this is our fucking free country." Then they kicked the fucking traitors redcoat lovers out as they should have.

Pretty much. On Holla Forums, Hitler was right, Jews are fucking us over, and redpilled as fuck. Just because I am a native Texan doesn't mean you ship my ass to Mexico or any other shit hole south of the Rio Grande. I never HAD blood in Mexico or further south.

Not trying to fuck your white women son. I wanna fuck a Tejana just like you want to fuck white girls. Jews want you to hate your own allies like a "stupid goyim" like a fucking retard. I believe it's called "team killing fucktard" in halospeek

I also have no clue what you are trying to say since you are saying it in such a gay vibe (especially that last sentence.. nice one shrillex). I already told you where my blood derives, FROM TEXAS.

We're not annexing Mexico, fuck that. But making them like a little puppet state, where we have the final say, that'd work.

With who? Name a country that could beat the US through an invasion.

laff if anyone says Russia

Random question for
criminology user/anyone who's familiar with China/HK organized crime.

I go to this hole in the wall chinese restaurant in my town all the time. The same 5 people (young girl, around 21 year old guy, 2 middle aged guys and an old woman) are always there, and completely silent. Except for recently when I came in at 3AM - only the 21 year old guy was there, and he was drunk as fuck. He was facetime videochatting on his phone really loudly about how there was "crystal coming in the cars from Hong Kong" – he was 100% talking about crystal meth right? is that a pretty big export out of Hong Kong? I remember a stock broker friend of mine said Tata motors was an asian front for drugs but I thought he was joking

I didn't say a word and just stared at the newspaper waiting for my to-go box because I'm an autist even under normal circumstances, but when I've gone recently the guy isn't there (the other 4 people are). Also, a bunch of other asian places in my town got busted for human trafficking two years ago (really really on the down low though, the news only reported on police leading people out in handcuffs nothing after)

apologies if this is jumbled and unreadable, been up for a bit more than a day but this is so damn interesting I gotta learn more.

I like that they've begun to expose themselves.

They're helping prove that it was never possible for a non-white to be an American in the first place. Because they're not interested in that, and never were.

When they start being deported, I hope they actually start shooting back, because as more of them, including those born here who may not be anchor babies, start getting drawn into it they'll show that what they're really angry at is the fact that we're resisting them replacing us. They're not mad at us for bullshit 'racism', or any other reason. They're trying to conquer, without fighting.

Because if we fight, they lose.

kek

I'd sign up for that yesterday!

Run Mexicans Run. But away from my wall.

If we pushed a bit further south we could build the wall right up against Mexico City and throw shit at them from the top

A third world country thinks it can bully us… Haha!!! That's fucking amazing.

Have some graphs

pic related

As someone with no business speculating, I would guess that that store is definitely a front for something.

Since that one guy isn't there anymore, I assume the normal store people overheard him too while you were getting food.

He's either been killed or demoted to backroom shit only, because you heard too much.

This would be their moment to declare us the new "Nazi" regime, and this would be their invasion of France/Poland (not sure which is more fitting). Although I'm good with that.

In an act of mercy, the Emperor will give Jeb a nice piece of land in Mexico down by the sea so he can research turtles all day with his goblin wife.

I honestly don't know how prevalent meth is over in China, but for sure Heroin and Opium are their staple drug.

It all started back during the Opium wars when the dickweed British decided it'd be a good idea to import more and more poppy seeds, which were grown extensively in India (which was British controlled during the time), in order to distill into opium and sell onto the streets of Hong Kong to get the stuff going around and getting them addicted to the stuff. This caused a enormous problem as the Chinese people had never been exposed to that much before. They had only ever used small amounts of it for medicinal purposes.

The British monarch allegedly did this because they were butthurt about not getting as much tea exported from China as they wanted and basically used the drug subversion as a 'back at you' type of deal.

So the triad gangs found heroin and opium to be their absolutely most profitable ventures for a long while until other things came up.

So for sure, heroin and opium are their MO, but they're most likely involved in other drugs as well to a smaller degree.

Kind of like how the Cartel and Columbian drug lords deals primarily in meth and cocaine but to a smaller degree heroin and other shit.

True.

Here are some maps/metrics for the (reported albeit) drug control of the Mexican cartels on US soil. Interesting stuff

businessinsider.com/el-chapo-guzman-caught-control-of-us-drug-market

If service guaranteed 40+ acres of Mexican land wherever I chose, and allowed me to shoot any trespassers on my conquered land, I would join up in a heartbeat.

It's time we got back to conquering.

Second this

We make Mexico a subjugated territory, just like the middle east.

This plox. Baja California is too nice to be left in beaner hands.

Jealous lads?

Because they eat fucking garbage.

No, seriously. I worked as a cashier for over a year on the invisible border where the good part of town ended and the shitty part started.

You know what I learned?

That welfare and food stamps are a fucking mistake.

You know why? Because we let people buy absolute bullshit with them. You'll see some fat fucking spic walk into the store wearing a mumu and sandals, and she's so fucking fat that even she probably isn't sure if she's pregnant or not (smart odds say yes), and she'll be followed by three or four little spiclings that are literally waddling after her. And they'll come through the line with a shopping cart with twelve two-liter bottles of orange soda and five cakes, and pay for it all with food stamps.

You wonder why negresses are so unfathomably fucking fat? Why they're just fucking enormous? Why every single one of them is like a massive coagulated tumor of lard, with disgusting cottage cheese thighs wider than a normal woman's waist and a massive splotched gut hanging over their lycra pants?

This is why. Because they get their food stamps and welfare checks, and then come in and spend it all on microwavable chocolate chip waffle corn dogs. The most involved thing I've ever seen a nigger or spic buy with food stamps is pre-cut biscuits and frozen pizzas. That's it.

The people who are actually on food stamps are almost always on them because they are fucking lazy. Not because they need them, not because they can't work, but because they don't want to do shit. And true to form, these people with no motivation to do anything, no investment in their community or nation, and no desire to actually do anything besides punch their endorphin button will take the low hanging fruit every time, and by that I mean they will buy what takes the least amount of effort to prepare and indulge themselves constantly.

They will buy fucking snack shit because it tastes good and because it's easy to eat, and that's the end of it. None of them ever showed me any indication whatsoever through their purchases that they had the slightest capacity to cook anything beyond putting a tray in a microwave or stove and pushing a button. I have watched negresses wider than they are tall herd flocks of niglets that would roll away if you kicked them through the store, tell them to grab whatever bullshit sugar thing they want, and then come back to me and pay for it all with government subsidized paper. These people literally gorge themselves on saturated fat and stuff their children round with five meals of fried lard and chemical sugar a day.

If we lived in a sane world that was run by competent people instead of soulless bureaucrats and conniving Jews, you would only be able to spend food stamps on fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, bagged rice, raw meat, and kitchen essentials like flour, eggs, milk, salt, and baking soda.

Instead, you can spend it on more or less whatever the fuck you want as long as it isn't alcohol or tobacco related. This is why we're an obese nation. And I'm telling you now, it's not the white people that are dragging that obesity stat up.

The American government spends over $174 billion a year on covering diabetes-related medical bills in America. Four out of every five black women in America are classified as grossly obese (i.e. obesity beyond obese). One in four black women has diabetes. I don't have the numbers for spics, but I'm sure it's just as bad, and I'm sure there's plenty of number pushing at the top to classify half of them as mystery meat "white" instead of spic, so the numbers don't look as damning as they would otherwise.

(cont)

And the worst part? Many of them do it deliberately. They deliberately pour fried lard and oil-soaked sugar down their throats and the throats of their children, because they think it's attractive. That's right. Half of them are massive because they're lazy, and the other half are massive because they want to be. They want their little toddler daughters to be "juicy" and "thicc." They want their little baby boys to be "big and hefty." They want to have those cottage cheese tree trunk thighs and straining beach-ball bellies because they think it makes them look good. And you pay for it with your tax dollars.

Never mind cutting our welfare to Africa, and Israel, and Mexico. Never mind cutting the funding to schools. We could build Trump's wall with enough left over for a Canadian one as well if we simply forced food stamps to only be used on reasonable things and stopped footing the bill for all of the medical problems caused by niggers and wetbacks not being able to handle having access to first world tier food supplies.

If you made the food stamp change I suggested tomorrow, I'm convinced hundreds of thousands of niggers and spics would starve to death on the streets because they're too fucking stupid and lazy to figure out how to cook.

And all of this, paid for by you. You pay out of your pocket to feed them. You pay out of your pocket to have their children birthed. You pay out of your pocket to put a roof over their heads. You pay out of your pocket to cover their laundry list of medical expenses caused by being so impossibly fucking fat.

You think the body acceptance movement is small time. You don't fucking understand. You don't have the faintest fucking idea how much that shit is costing you. How much it's costing everyone. Where do you think the normalization and fetishization of this shit came from? More importantly, why do you think it's so important for certain vectors of society to "normalize" this? Because if you fucking understood how massive the bill for this was, you'd be out in the streets with pitchforks. Because if they don't make it normalized and the average goy finds out about it, there will be people howling for Back to Africa tomorrow.

Working as a cashier not only redpilled me more on race than any 14/88 bullshit ever could have, but it's what convinced me that not only must we have ethnic states, but also that Capitalism, actual real Capitalism, is the only possible economic system that will ever be viable.

I've seen socialism in action. I've watched it work. And it's twerking gelatinously on a Vine video near you.

Second and third world races in first world nations is a mistake. These people are literally like animals that are so unable to comprehend the idea of self-control or deal with abundance and plenty that they eat themselves to death. They're like pigs that eat until their stomachs rupture and keep on eating and filling up their body cavity even as they bleed to death internally, or snakes and fish that go for something so big that swallowing it tears them in half.

They aren't like us. They can't live with us. Their instincts, mentalities, and ability to self-control, self-regulate, and self-sacrifice are literally ten thousand years behind ours. They are the reason crime is up, schooling results are down, and obesity is an epidemic. And you pay for it all. The food they eat, the gas they use to drive, the educations they give to their fat fucking kids, and the doctors bill the state foots for their bone and heart and liver diseases they give themselves by being uncontrollable gluttons. Every last bit of it, paid for by you.

I should know, after all. I was the fucking middle man who handled the transaction. Take it from the lowliest of bureaucrats in this vast pyramid scheme of bullshit, handouts, and societal decay. Every single nigger and spic needs to be removed and sent back to where they came from, in chains and at gunpoint if need be.

The only thing feeding starving shitskins on the other side of the world does is create more starving shitskins as they breed out of control. This is well known in most reactionary rightist parts, and isn't news. But what many of you probably don't realize is that even if given some sort of impossible utopian system where they have infinite free food to choose from paid for and provided to them by an outside force, all they do is literally eat themselves to death. I know, because that is what they are doing in our country right now.

And guess what schmuck the Jews have roped into paying for it. You.

leeches declaring war on its host.

Put me in charge of food stamps. I’d get rid of Lone Star cards–no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho’s, just money for 50 pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese, and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.
Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I’d do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then we’ll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce, use drugs, alcohol, smoke, or get tats and piercings, then get a job.
Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your “home” will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place. In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a “government” job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims, low profile tires, and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good.”
Before you write that I’ve violated someone’s rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be “demeaning” and ruin their “self-esteem,” consider that it wasn’t that long ago that taking someone else’s money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self-esteem.
If we are expected to pay for other people’s mistakes, we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices. 
– Alfred W. Evans

(cont)

The 14/88ers can kiss my ass. We aren't winning because of them. We're winning because the Jews forced two and a half generations of first world kids to endure two decades of grinding part time for minimum wage and no benefits in the shit scum of society. That was their real mistake. That was their real fuckup. They should have kept us insulated and ignorant. Instead, they waterboarded us in the foul smelling foam of their own decay and failure.

There's no redpill more real than living the socialist dream ringing up obese shitskin matriarchs who don't wear bras and drag their bloated spawn around leaving grease smears on the tile. Mop's in the closet down the hall, and remember: smile, because the customer is always right.

And now, after almost thirty years of this, the piper is finally coming around to be paid his due.

This is going to end in fire. And it's going to smell, presumably, like a whole lot of pork roasting.

The revolution might have Nazi memes. But it's going to look a whole lot more like Fight Club.

I will fight for the USA. Especially against Mexico.

mainlanders shit in the subway and cook with sewergrease, of course they don't feel any kinship

Would be hilarious if mexico invaded the US. The southern states would be paralyzed due to the amount of invaders already there.

Excellent

Time for the US to push those beaners further south

How do you kill mexicans?

Attack in the middle of the day when they're laziest.

IOW: I support the negroids and spics staying here because 'honorary' bro!

Sickening tbh fam.

yfw you realize my ancestors have probably been calling yours faggots for the last 400 years whenever we encountered each other, you pretentious Anglo-blowing cuckold.

Sure seemed quick to jump to that.

And make little Aztec hybrids to inhabit my lands?
And contribute to the scourge of your blood which has already invaded this country?

No thank you, son.
You can fuck a tejana just fine down South with the rest of your ilk, on the other side of the border wall.

And mudfolk admixutres, just like you, want to paint themselves as 'allies' to guilt whites into giving them leeway to steal our lands, resources and blood (after all - you can't gaurantee your little Iberian brats won't want my pretty genuinely-white daughter, now can you?), just as you're doing.

I'll put this politely as I can:
Fuck.
Off.
Back.
To.
Mexico.

Kill the Aztec scum all day long, I'd even support giving you the resources to take back your lands from the true mongrelfolk and the Aztec cartels, but you cannot stay here - South and Central America are for Iberians admixtures, so go there.

Sure thing 'tejano'.
You're some fucking Iberian admixture, no hate needed between us, but we are not fit for mixture and thus you must go.
If you had any true pride in your heritage, you'd go with your head held high, and come back to us as kings to stand by our side - not whine and cry that you ought get to stay where others must go, even knowing your very presence, and the presence of those like you, lessens us.

OK, what is _up_ with the first picture? I can't tell where the alligator ends and the python begins, or viceversa.

This is seriously unsettling.

The python's tail is the end at the top of the picture. The python's head is underwater, on the end going at an upward right angle. It ate an alligator that was so large it burst it in half.

The snake the 'u' and the alligator is the _.

u_

Half way through the gator broke out. It likely caused damage on the way down, possibly rupturing the interior lining leaving room for either more direct damage or explosive rupture from the rotting.

top kek

Trump is making everyone's dreams come true.

Difference is, the NSDAP didn't have a navy more than twice the size of any other nation's, while being in possession of one of the largest continuous landmass areas on earth.
And as far as Canada and Mexico are concerned? What fucking jokes, we have so many recruits that we don't even know where to shove them all.
They think they can come take our land? I'd like to see them try.

Russia would lol, and everyone else is too cuck, bigly, to do anything about it.

So I agree. We have no reason to give a single fuck.

kek.

Okay, I'll admit to still being amerifat, but it's really just because I'm sedentary. Also (((chemicals))). At least I'm nowhere near those pictures. But THAT??! That is beyond disgusting. So disgusting I almost want to never eat anything again.

Turns out you're talking about Mercantilism.

Letting foreign kikes and saudi arabia own our media and news outlets is a fundamental aspect of capitalism.

Excellent, I'd have done that if you didn't.

Have you not seen Dinko, Migrant Hunter?

The kill/death ratio will always be laughably in our favor.

We'll also see if the claims of all non-whites towards being Americans are true at all in if the fight us or them.

Well, that and I would bet that many of the minorities we don't want anymore would try to fight us. Which would lead to their removal as well.

I knew Holocaust 2.0: the Real Deal would come, I just did not realize it would be mexicans.

Hitler didn't have nukes.

All the anti-German sentiment was unleashed when UNRESTRICTED SUBMARINE WARFARE was declared on a NEUTRAL THIRD PARTY who had bent over backwards to ignore atrocities. Remember the Zimmerman Telegram?

Consider, too, that America had literally no ties to Germany beyond an influx of foreign immigrants who spoke a different language. By comparison, the United States shared a culture, a language, and economic system with England and was culturally tied to France for both the War of Independence and the countless Frenchmen who joined the Union following the Napoleonic purchase. Germans had no claim to the new world and no influence in America.

No that's a complete waste of time and money. We don't need project states, Mexico is fucked up because spics have an average IQ barely higher than sand niggers. We could reform the gooks because they were smart enough to pull off civilization. The spics are beyond us unless we're willing to administer an intelligence test and cull all the stupid ones - which is not going to happen.

Not completely, because Mercantilism is about regulating your economy in a way that is specifically damaging to your neighbors. It was functionally an economic war doctrine theory that was used to expand state power at the expense of those around you. This was extremely useful in maintaining a balance of power in 18th century Europe, but is far less useful for a giant continent whose only adjacent neighbors are a failing socialist experiment that we'll probably have to annex to save from themselves in the next fifty years, and a third world shithole based around crime commerce that would have killed itself off by now without our explicit handouts and lack of vigilance against aforementioned crime.

I'm only interested in waging economic warfare if we're actually at war. If we aren't in a cold war with someone, I just want to fuck off and be left alone. The closest description to what I want, by my understanding of the terms, is Nationalist Capitalism (i.e. what Ghost tends to preach). Fuck free trade, and fuck the welfare state. Even without shitskins, it would still breed an underclass of parasites over time. Much smaller nations with smaller populations like Denmark or Sweden might be able to manage some form of Ethnic Socialism, and if so, more power to them. I'm a true Nationalist, in that I want everyone to solve the Civic Question their own way, and that I don't believe everyone's solution will look the same.

But a place like America will probably never be able to effectively use Socialism. It's just too many people.

I'm fine with that. We were founded to be a White Christian Representative Republic with a public National Bank run by part-time Congressmen who were normal citizens with normal jobs eleven months out of the year. We need to go back to that. Lobbyists are racketeers, and should be prosecuted as such. If any private corporation or group of special interests wants to try and influence the political process, they need to do it by lobbying the citizens. They have no place in Washington whatsoever. Neither do career politicians. All people who hold public office must also hold and work a job in their own local community. There will be no government stipends or golden parachutes, and no exceptions or high-class welfare for them.

The long and short is we need to go back to being a Republic again, in essence. We aren't one now. We're a Representative Democracy that is transitioning into a Socialist Democratic Welfare State, and it's fucking awful.

It's funny. All the college degree was good for was a minimum wage part-time job cashing food stamps and mopping floors to clean up after people who don't even have a GED. I taught myself more through reading and being angry enough to read into civics and history on my own time than I ever learned in an institution.

Fucking college is a mistake. Hell, fucking high school was a mistake. Since women have nothing to do all day now that modern appliances do all the jobs they used to do, they should just home school their children full time. That will be the arrangement of the future. Men will retake the bread-winning position and start supporting the whole family on one paycheck again, and women will use local resources and national supplements to educate their children themselves.

The Jews would shit themselves at the entire white population unplugging themselves from the propaganda.

If any of them were still around.

That's more an aspect of Globalism. This is why Ron Paul is purple pilled at best. Gold can be manipulated just as easily as oil, and the overwhelmingly vast majority of all the gold mined in the 20th century onwards is in (((private undisclosed hands.)))

Use fiat currency, base it off of something like labor or the value of the land of the nation itself, and tell international banks and speculators to fuck off.

What does this remind of? Oh yeah, Saudi Arabia.

The Mexicans will start it, and it will snowball from there. The kikes won't let us kill them without fighting us over it, so they will likely end up outing themselves in the process. It would be the end of them, more or less, and many of them probably know that, but I can't see them standing by and doing nothing as we remove taco. The smart move would be to let the tacos take the brunt of it, lay low, and position themselves into supporting our moves against Mexico to keep their own fifth column status from being blown, possibly by throwing them collectively under a bus and going "see, it's just like the Palestinians goy, you can't trust them, just get rid of them all!"

That would require long-term planning, though, which kikes are notoriously shit at. They live and react in the moment, which means they will probably end up handing us their own noose.

Hitler didn't have shit besides some misdeveloped clay and a bunch of jaded veterans, which is why so much effort is put into keeping America down. If we go rogue, that's it. It's over. Global checkmate. Nobody could stop us. All other actors combined might not be able to stop us. If we flip, we're untouchable, and most of the West will follow suit afterwards in the ensuing chaos. I'd give it less than two decades, tops, before the complete destruction of Blue Team.

This. If you can't support civilization on your own, you don't deserve to have it given to you by others. Real men wipe their own asses, and so do real nations. Zimbabwe isn't a real nation. Israel isn't a real nation. Mexico isn't a real nation. Hell, motherfucking Hong Kong is more of a real nation than Mexico is.

Nogs and spics are beyond salvation. Nogs are worse; spics can sort of have a society if you leave them alone, but nigs just fail at everything they do. I sincerely don't think there's any hope for them at all, short of Ubermench tier selective breeding and genetic engineering. But why waste that on pavement apes when you could be using it on whites and non-shit Asians?

I'd rather waste the time and effort uplifting dogs if we're going to go that far. At least they're loyal.

That would be the ideal scenario. If the tacos start the fire because muh Aztlan, and it snowballs into a total removal of all nog, kike, and spic as well as an amicable (or perhaps not) shooing away of the Asians.

(checked)
Trips confirm the Nazis haven't made soap out of minorites yet.

No , you faggot! Build them over the shitty neighbourhoods that litter mexico. Dont destroy history, thats the type of shit that muslims/isis/libtards do. Learn from history, do not destroy it!

The kids will love it, 1488 user

You need to read some narco blogs. The Triad are deeply involved in the cartel drug shit. There are maps and articles galore about it. They ship chemicals over from China and are currently purchasing many beach/port areas in Mexico. Retirees who thought they had a peaceful place to rest are getting the hell out of the Triad infested beach areas. I'd say China has their eye on Mexico in much the same way they do Africa. I hope Trump deports all Chinese too and makes it a law that only US citizens can own land in the US.

That's about right. Almost all of the Africans were similar to this when I went through basic and AIT. Tons of hand holding due to incompetence. I have no idea what is going on their heads, if anything is going on at all. The fucking niggers even tried to start a "Panthers" clique between each other in my platoon. Really good insight into where their loyalties really lie.

What you are saying is true. If the US decides to execute niggers and spics, no one will be able to stop. Europe's military forces are small. Japan just surfs with US and would keep to itself.

As for Russia and China, they don't give a fuck.

No doubt the USA/Bush Family and Mossad drug lords will try to have him removed, like they ordered the Cartel government to fuck with those villagers who stole Cartel guns and started driving them out of their towns.

Fuck Mossad bro, I despise them so much. Biggest Drug cartel in the world.

We have a military that is literally able to take on the next 20 nations militaries simultaneously and enough infrastructure to support it. There is no world where a war in the current era of US vs Mexico would end in anything but catastrophic defeat for the Mexicans. It's like he's trying to bait mass death or something.

That's not our biggest advantage user. Our biggest advantage is our borders are of two weak military forces, the rest is ocean. We have so much landmass our industry capabilities allow us to sustain conflict much longer.

If National Socialism had started in America instead of Germany, I suspect world war 2 would of ended differently.

Canada would probably Civil war if and when beaner removal decided to happen all of a sudden. The place is beyond fractured both culturally and politically.

Your digits have decreed it, user.

Hyperbole much… You can't take on the other two powerful nuclear states. You would die too.

The US produces mostly weapons now. Non-military equipment/products are made in Chyna. You've been duped by kikery that renders you with this disadvantage if war breaks out.

Well yeah. But if Germany taught us anything, is that industry can quickly be revitalized with the right amount of leadership and momentum.

Fuck that. Let's march all the way to the Panama Canal.

Russia and the US both have enough nukes to destroy each other and Russia has the most tanks in the world. This isn't the 80's anymore more there's a good chance they could win if they had first strike

Pennsylvania was mostly german and many of the original settlers were Dutch. Texas was settled almost entirely by Germans invited by mexico. The west was settled almost entirely by Germans.

Germany had even less manufacturing base than we do when they flipped it around. Wiemar sucked them dry. They had literally nothing, not even gold or silver, which is why that one user further up saying "we can't flip, we don't have goooooold" is absurdly wrong.

You don't need a gold backed currency. A gold backed currency is no different from an oil backed currency. Commodity currency can always be manipulated by flooding or starving the market with that commodity, and the overwhelming majority of all the gold reserves in the world are held by private, undisclosed hands, which is a nice way of saying kikes.

Fiat currency built around either the land of the nation itself or the amount of value it needs to have for your average working man to support his family on a day's wage is the only way to go.

If America went rogue tomorrow, no one could stop us. Russia is more fragile than some of you might think. It never fully recovered from what the Soviets did to it. They're still running on shoestring budgets and prayers. Putin is keeping the place together on sheer force of will.

And that's assuming Putin would care to stop America from leaving Blue Team. Spoiler alert: at worst, he'd be indifferent. Realistically, he'd be thrilled. He would praise us for going Fascist Independent even as he holds pride parades in Russia for all the aging Communist apologists who want to wave sickle flags around and boast about beating the Fascists.

They're doing the same to Australia. We may have to go save Ausbros from their own politicians at some point.

The wall of radiation just hot thicker. Send that shithole country to hell.

God, I am so sick of this rhetoric.

I'm going to read Vonnegut and leave you fags to your pipe dreams.

I've been saying for months we should invade Mexico and take it over.

Bring it on, Fox!

How will they get their war donkeys over the Great Wall of Trump?

Not as impressive as those trips.

Seriously though, Mexico is likely to slide into a full blown civil war once the wall is up.
All that cartel drug money dries up, no more bribes being paid to the politicians, what do you think is going to happen?
The organizations fracture and come apart at the seams with straight up dog fight style chaos ensuing.
Anyone making a legitimate peso is going to be under constant threat of extortion and kidnapping.

I'm not sure if self inflicted massacre counts as a war.

Sure, as much as is possible.

It's clear that a large number of people don't want us being nationalist at all.

They probably made a massive mistake when they made it impossible to be white and get a job with a degree. Even if there are large numbers of bern victims, I think many of us are figuring out the real problems.

I also want property tax gone, so that if someone owns some land and wants to have a go of living off it, he can do so without the state just taking it later because he didn't pay protection money to keep it.

that immortal asshole

This is so important.

The UK is nuts to let muslim nations own their oilfields and more space in London than the crown does.

Meanwhile, we're supposed to have no such preferences and love and defend everyone of all races equally.

To paraphrase Molyneux, I'll treat them just as well as they're treating me.

They should have forced Quebec to be it's own nation, and let the Francophone people worry only about themselves. That bilingual shit is nothing but a massive drain.

kek

We have the technology.

Americans on the fence will become Americans on the wall

Holy shit, user.

I just… Where is their hunter's instinct?
I've known abject poverty.
I know what it means to be truly hungry.
My first response wasn't to go beg for doughnuts, it was to
FUCKING KILL SOMETHING, CUT IT UP, AND ROAST IT OVER A FUCKING FIRE

I cannot for the life of me understand this sort of mentality to food these people have.
Fuck orange drank, we're human beings, we drink THE BLOOD OF OUR FUCKING VICTIMS.

FTFY. Neutrality and ambivalence are no longer options.

Take names, user. Take names.

Quebec is a tiny problem of a very large problem, the bilingual shit even further divided people but what happened beforehand was the mortal wound.

Western Provinces pay into a pot called an "Equalization" payment. All that money goes to all the Eastern Provinces that were enriched by King Cucks father, i.e they don't work and are on the level of niggers in terms of gib me dats. Western Provinces who do work are outright drained of tax dollars to pay for all the liberal shit back east, like subsidized child care, roadwork, crap that Bernie promotes etc.

Now this communist hating motherfucker when he ran British Columbia turned it from the ass end of a colony to an economic powerhouse not to mention when the Federal Government demanded they pay more he told them to get fucked or I'm making my own country. He is also the reason why Western Canada doesn't exactly see itself as a part of Canada.

Here is what would happen if Mexico declared war on America

The biggest issue we would have is moving our supply lines forward to support our forces What literally happened in Iraq 2003
Worse case it take less then 100 hours to secure victory.

Do we even have any, I dunno the right word, "fast response logistics"?
We've got med-evac helis, but where's the burger delivery heli?

We can only hope. All the more reason to vote Trump, they've got some nice land down there and this would be justification to annex it as payback for all the shit they've put us through (pumping in drugs and wrecking our nation by sending their shitty people here). We may as well take everything up to the Panama canal. That small peninsula as a border would be much easier to guard.

88 dubs confirm mexican anschluss.

Well due to budget cuts, not really.
In event of war, yes we would.

But truely the biggest problem with a war in Mexico isn't the Mexican military and police forces combined. It is the cartels.
It would turn into asymmetric warfare shortly after the invasion, just like Iraq. The only way to win it is either;
Do this for 4 years and you win.

To burn the cartels supply lines and bleed them dry. They have a lot of money but they couldn't last a sustained war with an actual super power with real Special Forces killing them by the dozens their recruitment would be even lower and moral would be broken.
Doing this you effectively ==killed== a country.

killed
a country.

I'm not seeing a problem with this.

Also,
I wasn't aware of such capabilities. What's the real name for that stuff? Hard to research things I don't know what to call.

To add to.
We have had our special forces fucking shit up in real war for the past 14+ years or whatever. They know what they are facing the cartels don't. Even our regular forces are better trained and experienced in combat then the cartels.
Once again we would wreck house but it will take some time to bleed them dry.
Also another issue is to suppress news about the camps and this tactic to win other wise we lose the home front which means we lost the war.

There are a lot of war gaming books, strategic warfare books, and asymmetric warfare books I have read on the topic. Although I can't remember the books titles, really boring reads I mind you really dry stuff. Reading through history also helps a lot in seeing what others have done to win or mistakes made ok how they lost.

It really comes down to how badly do you want to win and how much the enemy is willing to lose.

How are the Mexican special forces?
I've heard that some cartels were founded by, or employ ex mexican SF.
I've never looked into their training or experience.

Bibi should learn Spanish to direct all this newfound midget violencia toward a greater good.

I see what you're saying.
Thought I might have to counter with some banter along the lines of:

It's pretty much true if you think about it.

Anyways thanks op for the topic gave me a little mental work out on war gaming.
Time for dinner now

Oh, totally.
I'm not disputing that at all.
I just had to toss in the "6 million reasons to want to win" bantz.

How is that what happened beforehand?

Quebec has been around for a long time as part of Canada

Oh my goodness yes. Please let a bunch of beans in pickup trucks with second hand weapons try and fight an insurgent war. I want to see how the cucks will change their tune when war is in their backyard and they are baying for blood.

With US/Russian/Nato alliance, there won't even be any effort for war anymore. You could just govern the world with some few troops of militias here and there.

Well obviously if it actually came to that, we'd be back to where America started. Which is to fill the land with our Anglo children. So obviously remove taco.

They're removing gringo right now continuously in our own country.

Turnabout is fair play.

I think it would only be the cuckservatives who would do that.

The commies won't care, because they don't seem to have any real affiliations at all.

Oh Dear God please let these retarded tacos try something this stupid.

Like you except your not right about anything in this thread. We should move further away from the Anglo world the cucks are the ones who let jews into the US. We are Americans not anglos.

1) It's boot camp. They've never done this before and are going through basic training. Everybody fucks up at this point.

2) They're niggers, did you honestly expect competence?

poo in the loo cumskin

Fox needs to be executed already along with everyone else that supports the nigger cartels in Mexico.

Before that happens, DF needs to fall and every politician there will get the rope.

China has had its eye on Mexico since the US brought them over to build the railroads. There used to be a massive population of Chinese on the other side of the Mexican border before they got purged. However, it didn't take long for them to come back.

It's going to get very messy as soon as illegals can't send money back to Mexico and US aid stops cold turkey. I'd say it'd be necessary to mine the other side of the wall a mile or so depending on how bad it gets.

Well, we do have that helicopter that fires mines out.

Will this old fuck shut up with his "threats" Mexico will always be America's back-garden toolshed.

What the fuck

Mexico is run by the Cartel. Think Italy and the mob but worse. They own the prisons, the politicians, everyone. You can't even run for office without paying you fee to the druglords.

The reason the CIA did what they did with the drugs was because they were negotiating with the Mexican government, namely the cartels.

As an language autist I need to know what exactly is it that your trying to say with "carne estada"

What are you trying to translate?

Meat what? Estada is not a spanish word. The translation of whatever it is you are translating must be wrong.

Maybe he means state. or maybe spoiled meat?

Gee… that's a tough choice…

(((They))) sure are interested in our politics this season.

He obviously meant carne asada and was trying to spell it phonetically as he doesn't speak spanish

Direct Descendant of Godfrey De Bouillon of the Templar Knights here.

The day of the rope for mudslimes, spics, and niggers can't come soon enough.

Deus Vult.

Do americans have what it takes to pacify Mexico like the russian did to Chechnya in the 90s?

Somehow I doubt it.

Feels good to be a true white and not some colonial pretender.

Stale? That would translate to podrido or in this case: carne podrida = stale meat

huh… I guess that would be

roasted beef = carne asada
or grilled beef

But just so you know, carne estada doesn't make sense because estada is not a word. Estado is a word and does mean State, but estada is not a spanish word.

feels good to not get my jimmies rustled
feels good to be willing to stand with my race ignoring petty differences

you should try to attain unrustlment user, its much better

race traitors and mixers should still hang tho

LEGALS IN

ILLEGALS OUT

Top kek. Every Mexican that can run, jump or swim is already here.

Any particularly good blogs/news sources for cartel stuff? I work in the legal cannabis industry (yes, dude weed lmao) and am pretty sure a couple of people who work with me steal pounds for cartels. But I'd need to read up a lot on how they operate to know for sure.

How can you rant about being a proud German whilst simultaneously reading manga?

Let's do it!

Let's do it!

You're thinking of south america, cucky mccuckerson.

so hawt. wanna touch the heinie