I was thinking about going out and passing out flyers on red-pilled subjects and hate-facts...

I was thinking about going out and passing out flyers on red-pilled subjects and hate-facts. Then eventually getting organized.

Does Holla Forums have any ideas or suggestions on how to go about doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.us/boston/anti-nazi-rally-scheduled-at-bu-wednesday-after-racist-flyers-discovered/zsJped---9IBqgmQ3jhwI/
newsplex.com/home/headlines/Police-investigating-pro-Nazi-fliers-found-on-ODU-campus-374030591.html
dailypress.com/news/southside/dp-pronazi-fliers-found-at-odu-police-investigating-20160330-story.html
web.archive.org/web/20090308055522/http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6411679.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
web.archive.org/web/20130424150716/http://www.autarkynow.info/translation_comparisons.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Brasol
seeingyellow.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redstick?

I know about redstick but its a lot cheaper to pass out flyers than USB drives

make it funny, make it simple, put it on college campuses in order to provoke an out of control reaction by leftists to make them look retarded

and don't get caught

Keep it simple so you don't overwhelm them. Try to avoid having more words than the DS flyer.

If you want to do that you should go to Ironmarch.org and get in contact with the Atomwaffen Division (if in the USA). They've been doing the stickering on campuses around the US for a while now.

metro.us/boston/anti-nazi-rally-scheduled-at-bu-wednesday-after-racist-flyers-discovered/zsJped---9IBqgmQ3jhwI/

That affects americans how? I think it's more prudent to shine a light on the stock market manipulations, the FED & the israeli lobby.

dont use swastikas or hitler stuff, dont go on the defensive.

just go on the offensive, use the jewish caricture, post undeniable facts, etc. use cheap paper and cheap ink, print it so you can get multiple flyers out of a single piece of paper by dividing it into 3 copies on one piece of paper, go for quantity, speed, short and sweet, over quality or long drawn out paragraphs.

Nigger, that's the most effective stuff.
NO PARAGRAPHS, short sweet and to the point. Hyper offensive as fuck.

newsplex.com/home/headlines/Police-investigating-pro-Nazi-fliers-found-on-ODU-campus-374030591.html

dailypress.com/news/southside/dp-pronazi-fliers-found-at-odu-police-investigating-20160330-story.html

Also this

Don't use Nazi symbols, it will only fuel the kike victim machinery and propaganda. Use legit, tangible subjects that are experienced by everyone. Then drop redpills about Jews when they get the right mindset for it. Subtly at first.

Remember that most people are utterly brainwashed and that going all out with them will only have the opposite effect.

Anyone unironically posting the 14/88 stuff without much content is a kike tool. Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

This is great, i like it.

That's great, but you should try to add a 10th point. Maybe something about the USS Liberty.

No, just stick to Nationalism's universal messages that apply to all people… in the style of George Lincoln Rockwell.

It's much easier to deliver a message that aims to build everyone around you up to their fullest potential, the side effect of which being that whites would again reach their civilizational pinnacle and outpace other people and cultures.

Placing the emphasis directly on "white supremacy" instantly marginalizes you. It does the work of those seeking to discredit you for them. Don't make it easier on them.

Ex. "Make America Great Again"

Hear, hear

You lads (and lasses, though I doubt it) are constantly reminding us about the Jewish use of psychological programming. They've intentionally tried to create a generation of hard-line Marxists who recoil at the very sight of a swastika, so I don't believe it needs to be said that we should avoid exposing potential indoctrinates to our own cause to Nazi imagery.

It's fine to inadvertently expose them to passages from Mein Kampf, if you don't attribute the quote. But outright attempting to get the Kikes lobotomised masses to read, let alone accept a pamphlet about the benefits of nazism is a complete fantasy.

Maybe it would be better to start a group of "Zionists" that goes around spreading pamphlets about Jewish supremacy and quotes from the Protocols, saying how goyim are cattle to be exploited, attacking "moderate" people etc.

Given all the north American street ape on people who they disagree with go and do it with friends who will back you up

That could work.

If someone could either create or infiltrate a faux-society of Zionists on social media or another equally popular place which plebs congregate and accidentally-on-purpose allow them to stumble across some very disturbing information… well, that would be dreadful, wouldn't it?

DO NOT GO FULL 14/88

Only post hate facts and clever memes. You want to draw people in innocuously and with seeming innocence. Just enough to get people thinking and searching for more info on their own.

Saying anything about kikes or using swastikas will allow people to simply dismiss you as right wing extremists.

Don't go with the Jewish question.

Most people won't even consider what the flyer has to say.

Use these instead.

Thanks to Israel's blatant warcrimes, people are more open than they have been in decades to the truth about the jewish problem.

Fliers about how groids are stupid criminals that are too long for anyone to even read aren't going to get us anywhere.

This is great, it's the same condescending tone the anti racists use.

DON'T GO 1488
DON'T GO 1488
DON'T GO 1488
DON'T GO 1488
DON'T GO 1488
DON'T GO 1488

I cannot stress this enough. Normalfags will see a swastika or hear Jews and be completely scared off. You want to ease them in with attention-grabbing facts about the negative effects of globalism and multiculturalism without directly pointing a finger at niggers, spics, Jews, Arabs, etc. From there slowly (I mean very slowly) build and build until they're ready to take the red pill and go 1488. Until then and only then when you are SURE that they are ready do NOT use swastikas, white supremacy, the KKK, etc. or you'll lose them.

The fact that you're using the alt-right version of "racist" already shows you know nothing propaganda.

Once Counter-Currents or Radix becomes the top pro-White site you can start giving advice about strategy, not before.

*nothing about propaganda

You're a very stupid person if you think the flyers in the OP are better, unless you goal is to troll rather than to redpill.

Posting any flyers will likely lead to media coverage. Such media coverage might mention the site they come from, unamusementpark.com, causing curious onlookers to visit the site.

That is the best case scenario. The flyers won't remain posted for long.

Not the moderate ones you're describing.

You underestimate the extent of leftist hysteria on American college campuses.

How about posting flyers about Jesus in the Talmud near Evangelical Christian churches?

That might be a more effective way of red pilling people

web.archive.org/web/20090308055522/http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6411679.html

Kosher conservatives who read sites like Kikebart are already doing that. Nobody cares.

Naming the jew is "1488".

But anyway, something combing that with this would be good.

Redstick is probably one of the most inefficient and moronic ideas Holla Forums has ever had. I don't know why it became such a popular idea.

Honestly, if we could redpill evangelicals, they would become our most valuable allies
I don't know why we don't try that hard to redpill them tbh

over 9000 hours in ms paint

If given the opportunity show an evangelical this documentary.

It's clear that the Jews view Evangelicals as useful idiots.

No. Go 1488. You're not engaging them in conversation, you're leaving a flyer. It needs to grab their attention (which swastikas do) teach them the full truth (which naming the Jews does) and give them hard evidence and places to search it (e.g. a website or book or documentary that will teach them in full)

As someone who only recently became red-pilled, don't go full 14/88. If I received a swastika flyer through my letterbox as an ignorant and indoctrinated pleb I'd have immediately envisioned the group of toothless, unemployed skinheads who delivered it, recoiled from the imagery used and thrown it away.

People have family and friends, user, they wouldn't want to be caught with that in their house. Let alone reading it.

Do it, faggot

I think this is a fucking fantastic way to redpill people on the JQ, but I would avoid repeated use of the word "Race." I know that you want to go whole-hog, but simply getting people to realize that Jews are behind all the problems is enough. Going all WN probably hurts more than it helps
I'm just giving my honest opinion, fam. Sometimes its best to just show the problem; if they think about it, then WN is really the obvious, and only, option.

Also, its not 8 x 11.5, so it won't print efficiently. The large about of black as well is a problem, imho

*about = amount

yeah sure, you'll get something out of it, with those strawman flyers, no doubt.

I dont know about that though the way i got redpilled was an Swastika sporting skinhead

bump

I always wanted to make a poster version of the Protocols of Zion (marsden translation) and/or the list of Jewish Ritual Murders. Or just a poster with some basic info and a link to read the full protocols online.

Be subtle you fucking underaged autist.

it was weev who spread that shit around.

Bump 10/10 OP.

Don't go full Jews. Go for immigrant Rape and extremist muslims facts. THat hits people in the feels. Then they'l follow the trail to Jews by themselves.

Dont ruin your future like Noah Steadman or weev. Be careful, all I'm saying.

Seriously, who wants to plug in a random USB into their computer?

Be more subtle. Any topic will be rejected out of hand if it's too different from the audience's worldview

Oh borrow someone else's printer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

I don't know why people aren't putting info on CDs and DVDs, which are much cheaper. You can wrap your CD or DVD in paper, draw a big swastika on it, and tape it to something.

The swastika will attract curiousity. If not a swastika, something else that will make people curious, like "SECRET/NOFORN/ORCON"

They're not going to go door-to-door looking at people's printers because of some flier. Free speech isn't illegal in the US yet.

Might not be illegal but it's a surefire way to attract additional govt scrutiny

Lol
Kill yourself kike.

This, best to start with some facts about 9/11 and show what evil monsters Jews are by what they do to Palestinians. Don't start with Holocaust never happened Gas the Kikes, Race war now.

Let them scrutinize. They might actually learn something. Our main target should be the higher-ups anyway, since they have more power and influence.

The beginning of Edward Bernays' book Propaganda repeatedly makes the point that one should influence elites and community leaders in order to properly market any product.

Think about it: a celebrity, politician, govt official, or community leader has influence over thousands. Influence the leader, and you automatically get influence over the thousands. This saves us a lot of work. It also saves you from having to pander to retarded masses with flashy bullshit, since most elites are used to reading and thinking.

I am well aware that I am probably being spied on because I visit synagogues, have a FB friends list consisting of half Zionist jews, and anonymously post hateful antisemitic propaganda on the internet every single day.

If they want to imprison me, they can count on me radicalizing the prison population and having plenty of time to develop my ideas. Think Nelson Mandela, Hitler, Saddam Hussein, etc. All imprisoned, and all become more powerful after they got out.

If they want to kill me, I don't give a fuck. I'd rather die than see my grandchildren literally or metaphorically sucking Jewish cock.

Here's some based 9/11 facts. I hope someone can put them on a non-zany-looking blog and put a link to the blog on posters that provoke curiosity.

Also watch Rye Dawson's "War is Always by Deception". I think it's better than his later versions because it includes the PNAC connections.

putting the audio of the protocols on a CD-R and labeling it "banned audiobook" or something like that could work.

Undeniably. Direct military attacks would be taken pretty seriously. It's just that no one knows.

Sure , use QR codes to this website and to pdf to further reading

good idea. I would probably record it myself though because I can't find any recordings of the superior Marsden translation. It's also about 3 hours long, so I would have to make an mp3 CD that could only be played on computers and some modern CD players. If I'm going to do that, I might as well add my own commentary too, since the Protocols are deep and very relevant.

It's worse than that. I mean, let's ignore that there's a possibility that the stick will just get lost and never be found. Let's ignore that there's a possibility that the stick will be damaged by the elements. Let's ignore that there's a possibility that whoever finds it will just wipe it and use it to store whatever they want on it. Let's ignore that it costs money and time to buy a USB and download all this info onto it. Let's ignore all this and assume everything goes according to plan and a person finds it and downloads it onto their computer and looks at every file on the USB. Do you know what the result would be?
It's such a waste.

Or just buy one with cash, or a used one if you're really paranoid.

Do you think you have a good enough voice to take on a project like that?

For what it's worth, the Brasol translation (which was what Ford used) really isn't that much worse than Marsden's.

web.archive.org/web/20130424150716/http://www.autarkynow.info/translation_comparisons.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Brasol

Every translation we have is severely flawed since they're based on Sergei Nilus' version, which removed all references to the OT and added the bit about Freemasonry (among other additions).

Just be sure to avoid that summarized version and Eric Hufschmid's (I think) "Modern English" edition, which is a severely bastardized version Marsden's translation.

No one helps Jews more than the trans Nazi White Nationalist. Same fucking infantile embarrassment to Whites over and over.

seeingyellow.com/

If you want to red-pill people you have to make the information digestible, dont make it to racist or you will not win over anybody.

not necessarily just one.

I also think the conversion rate could be much higher as you can give such a large amount of information with one redstick.

imagine a year of reading information on Holla Forums but with all the shill content cut out.

the one flyer you pass out might not have the right information to hit the correct nerve in the receiver. but if you give them all of the information you are more likely to get it right.

rather than drop them at random maybe pass them out at gatherings. occasionally you can stumble into people and can drop a red pill and get someone who gets it. just give them the redstick. you might not see the person again but your ideas can be transferred to them via the redstick.

looking at cost and size of usb sticks you can get them for about $1 per gig some times less

about 8-10 the cost of a printed page for the ability to store 100,000 pages of more, video content, audio books…

not such a bad idea if you have a better target than a random.

You could distribute these flyers in the open.

Just say they're anti-semitic flyers.

And you wanted everyone to see them.

To raise awareness of anti-semitism.

kek.

WN is so utterly and profoundly stupid.

remember that child molesting tranny that liked to LARP as a 1488er for fun?

((( troll ))) communities are full of people like that.

just sayan.

You've never heard of the Anti-Semitism Awareness Program?

#AntiSemitism

#ASAP

It's like they sit around conspiring.

There must be some anti-human whites?

Fantastic thread.

Flyers + tape and/or stickers would be much more efficient at catching the eye and cheaper. (Or using CDs)

Also, tagging with spray paint and/or chalk.

GO FULL 1488

Why don't we target Evangelicals more, what's easier than using the Bible's own words and compare them with the Jewish Talmud to show how they were deceived by the devil? EZ PZ

Flyers and posters. Like the old days.

OP here im going to distribute flyers on the jews this weekend I'll post my finished flyer if this thread is still alive

Read my school paper the other day and apparently some guy (presumably a Holla Forumsack) posted a bunch of pictures similar to the one's in OP's all around the art building and praising pro-white stuff. It opened a big discussion about anti-semitism here, dunno if he got caught or not. Even funnier since I remember discussing the idea of spreading flyers here (as a joke) with some user who went to my same uni about it on cuck/pol/, so now I'm 99% sure it was him. The absolute madman…

>not reading the true protocols

We absolutely should.

The quotes on the one I posted are just as bad, if not worse, and most of them can be verified on the online edition of the Soncino Talmud.

This pic might make a good propaganda poster.

Would probably be better to turn that into 8 individual stickers.