Nigger riot!

Nigger riot!
youtube.com/channel/UCeZtKRqzrJMlmMoZDPtqDCg/live

Taking over Minnesota freeway for BLM. Here come da cops!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get in here! they're attacking the cops!

They're all white tho.

concussion grenades, yeeehhhaaaahhh!!

nigga claiming genocide, say cops attacking with carbon monoxide, holy shit.

"HOPEFULLY WE GET A PROMISE TO STOP BEING KILLED"

wew that chat. Show's over

Whole lot of nothin'.

Thank God I have nowhere to go on a Saturday night

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

White people gone home, they got jobs to go to tomorrow. just the nignogs left now.
If the Klan had done this the cops would have brought in horses, shotguns, sting balls, tear gas and dogs.

We are so cucked.

jobs on Sunday?

Sh'yeah. Those lawns aren't gonna mow themselves.

White people need to work 7/week now to support all the free shit liberals insist we give to niggers.

And why aren't semi's just mowing them down, exactly?

The cops are shitting their pants on a loop. America is faced with a Nigger Uprising, a full-on, fully armed, anti-cop, anti-white, anti-government insurgency.
And the cops caused it. Dey dun goofed and emasculated themselves. Their guns no longer work. Shoot a few nogs more and it'll be civil war.
Also, 5-1 to the nogs in Dallas. Dis gonna be gud.

dats raycis

I don't understand why street cops can't behave like state troopers. Those guys are fucking polite to a fault. Every time I've ever been pulled over by a trooper, they were like super professional and polite. What gives?

probably because they are used to dealing with a variety of people, as opposed to local cops. They just put on a persona and do their job and don't take anything personally.

Is it just me, or is there a fair chance that society is going to collapse in our lifetimes?

I don't think it can "collapse." I think between governments, they'd work out debt and etc. just to stave off any kind of collapse. And besides, between charities and the news media overstating every situation into crisis level, you can't believe everything you hear.