Black teachers more likely to recommend black students for gifted programs

Scientific evidence that once again, desegregation has a negative impact on education.

They can't fully admit that because it'd be too problematic, so get ready for more affirmative action for black teachers instead.

Link to article
archive.is/7SedO

Study if you have access here. Its a shame sci-hub is down.
jpart.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/04/16/jopart.muw024.full

Other urls found in this thread:

31.184.194.81/
31.184.194.81/http://jpart.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/04/16/jopart.muw024.full
thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-word-we-suffer-on-each-side.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_riot_of_1917
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a surprise, we've made ourselves retarded.

Meanwhile if whites did this for whites, it would be anudda shoah.

Whites are fucked. So much self hatred.

A once proud people who have given us so much will soon have all their lands taken from them. Sad!

You mean so niggers get nigger teachers more often "by chance"? And white students do as well, to their detriment.

wew

Bump

Waiting for person with working scihub mirror…

I have access to the full article and took a full page screenshot.

But it keeps saying the file is too big to upload.

Why are blacks even in school? In the US a black post-doctorate student has the same reading comprehension as a White college dropout. If they are to go to college the only things they should study are cotton picking and watermelon slicing. But as far as I'm concerned they should just be thought enough reading and writing to read road signs so they are not all knocked down by a float vehicle while crossing the road during KKK parades.

Meh, it's not like niggers will actually pass gifted classes. What it will do is bring down the standards of "gifted classes," which will make them just regular classes with a nice little asterisk by the nigger's name that helps him get into college for free or something like that.

It's not. Their DNS entry has just been removed from many ISPs.

31.184.194.81/

31.184.194.81/http://jpart.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/04/16/jopart.muw024.full

Thanks for the links. So, if I am reading this correctly, a jungle student might have a better chance of getting into a gifted program if its main teacher is black because of subjective measures, but that doesn't translate into it doing better in programs afterwards.

Students should be taught by teachers of their own race. To do otherwise would be harmful their education and credentials.

Push this narrative.

OP's study supports this. The problem is they don't want to allow blacks to be taught by blacks as a rule, because then whites would be able to be taught exclusively by whites in turn. They don't want that, because they know the only reason for the increase in gifted placement of black students by black teachers is that black teachers are pushing them into it without the student actually having the intelligence to warrant it.

Whites would continue to do better, and the facade put up by blacks would crumble as the reality of their lower intelligence was borne out by failure in the gifted programs.

There for they simply want to higher more black teachers, increasing the chance that black students will get black teachers that will give them preferential treatment. But by simply hiring more black teachers, they don't have to acknowledge that whites are better served by white teachers, and can actually put white students at a disadvantage.

Nice way to manipulate a study and then use it to fuck whites over.

Exactly, notice how they were very careful to exclude this disclaimer from the main article. Only by reading the study, which is behind a paywall an average reader wouldn't access the truth is hidden.

They are going to use this kind of study to promote affirmitive action of hiring more black teachers because they can't desegregate classrooms.

I'm sure if research was properly done, social ethic concerns aside, your reasoning would be doubtlessly be correct. I fully expect that this kind of gifted placement is from an in-group preference and not by actual skill.

So blacks are racist and promote their own despite facts

Why are whites even in schools?
Do white people really need to be taught that they are to blame for everything?

Before nigger culture became a thing educated niggers acted pretty much like educated whites, with manners and all that shit. Then that Malcolm X fag had to ruin it by releasing the inner-ape of niggers and pretty much fucked it over. Desegregation failed

OH MY GOD!!

Its almost like people have a preference to their own kind!

I feel like this whole 'western civilization' thing is starting to spiral out of control, to the point where we might not be able to reign it in in a few years' time…

Anyone else?

Gee I wonder who over the course of the last fifty years caused that to happen?

Holy shit, tfw apartheid in south africa and the old south in america actually worked.

compare this with a 1992 research study by UCLA which concluded the majority of people chose to live with their own kind.

What a time we live in pol

Actually, if you read newspaper articles and books from the 1870's to the 1930's, you can clearly see that niggers have always been niggers. The educated, well-mannered niggers you're thinking of are the bare handful of exceptions, much like Magic Space Negro, Levar Burton, etc. today.

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-word-we-suffer-on-each-side.html

Subtle cuckaganda.

Nothing, I would assume, since this outgroup preference shit has been going on for over a hundred years (see: colonization of Africa, which was started on a humanitarian basis due to muh christian morals), not fifty.

I want reparations from civil rights activists.

I found the fact that whites don't recommend their own to pretty alarming though expected tbh. Now the question how many of those (((White))) teachers are actually Jews and how many are just brainwashed liberal cucks.

That was the justification to the public. The real goal was empire building. It's like saying the US went into the middle east to spread democracy.

Is this how Obama went to Harvard?

I hope you're not serious

According to those dubs… yes. An academically mediocre guy like him shouldn't have been granted college access in the first place, let alone to Harvard. Same as Yale; Ivy League really went downhill.

Well to be honest standard IQ tests are biased against niggers. When they test with a culturally adjusted test like the Black Intelligence Test of Cultural Homogeneity they score much higher than Caucasians.

Sounds like my high school. Some things never change.

Also, holy fuck…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_riot_of_1917

Again, some things never change.