Kids from seven to seventino

What did he symbolize by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068658/Manager-Hollywood-child-actors-Martin-Weiss-arrested-sex-abuse-client-police-say-victims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's admitting he's a child molester.

BUCKS FROM SEVEN TO SEVENTINO
LINING UP FOR MY CUCKACCINO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068658/Manager-Hollywood-child-actors-Martin-Weiss-arrested-sex-abuse-client-police-say-victims.html

A Hollywood manager of child actors who have appeared on Nickelodeon and The Disney Channel was arrested for molesting one of his clients.

The victim told police that he had sex with Weiss 30 to 40 times about six years ago, and the abuse ended when he turned 15 years old.
His clients have also been featured in recent films like The Muppets and Jack and Jill, and various television commercials.
KIDS FROM SEVEN TO SEVENTINO
LINING UP FOR MY DUNKACCINO

Pedos? In my Hollywood??
No. way.

Looks like kino.

It's seventeeno you fuckfaces

what did he mean by this?

wtf i thought big dan doesn't like blacked shit

He is referring to the cream that goes into the coffee beverage known as the dunkaccino. The cream is his semen.

FRANCHISE IT

This is Dan Schneider conjoined with Jonathan Butler masterpiece.

What's with Camcam posting lately?

Have any of you stopped to consider the possibility that you might be legitimately laughing at an Adam Sandler clip for normalfags, rather than your own cool in-joke?

I am laughing at the fact that Dunk has gone this low for a paycheck and I'd like if he were constantly reminded of it for years to come.

So? Only reddit hates Sandler

How very contrarian of you.

they mad because dan cunny raider schneider can get away with it and they can't

That's right sweety. Chase those upvotes. I bet you hate Nickelback too.

Dunkin Donuts make shitty donuts.

Fuck off, kike.

Krispy kremes is bretty gud

Is this kino?

you know to make a good doughnut is really easy, you need mostly low protein flour and a good yeast. you're both right though - dunkin makes shitty doughnuts and krispy kreme is objectively good.

how to make some money off of this?

well first of all you need a better doughnut recipe than just AP flour and generic yeast.

all the good coffee quality control in the world wont matter until you can produce excellent doughnuts.

and second… you need better coffee. starbucks is expensive and burnt, DD is medium expense and pretty good - what the next competitor needs is cheaper than both and also not vomit inducing. even like folgers would make good money if the costs associated with morning pastries could be further reduced.

*places my hand on your shoulder with a smile*
Seek the Truth, darling

Sickening

This tbh. The same with all the prequel hate.

Kike lover.