archive.is/iMysx
archive.is/XpQHC
archive.is/CZPlJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew laddy poor Arnold.

well hey, at least arnold didn't support hillary

He did. He was photographed at the DNC

What did he mean by this?

Did he just call himself "the ratings machine DJT"?
YIKES

you mad, fuccboi?

No. Just sad.

The majority of Holla Forums tbqh. It's all we ever shitpost about besides star wars

i'm truly sorry for arnie
he was probably the only hollywood star i had respect for who lost that respect after this presidential campaign

star wars is shit

Except for the prequels.

Who even watches that crap?

your mom

You're fired!

pathetic 2bh

cringiest shit ever

If he didn't lose your respect after fucking this ugly ass maid, there's something wrong with you

How quickly you forget.

Fix'd for you.

What did he mean by this?

Maybe he fucked her ironically?

fuck off

he was too much of an icon for me to disavow him just because he dated an ugly spic
but the way he followed the hollywood tred this last year was just too much for me to bear
2016 destroyed every last bit of hope i had for the mainstream entertainment industry and pop culture

it's all shit, anons
let it sink in

lul is that his illegitimate retard child, haw haw thats fucking hilarious, arnie is such a horndog mongoloid, it amusing watching leddit fags go thorugh all kinds of mental gymnastics to suck him off.

no hes not retard, he the the most incompetent rapist/professional downsie/governor in US history

remember that scene in fargo season 2 where reagan is babbling about a war movie he was in as if it actually happened? thats arnie, on some level he thinks the movies he "acted" in were real,

fag

Trump dick sucker got BTFO.

yup

Why am I not surprised.
You're all a bunch of porkies like Trump.

But arnold IS true communism

who's the hispanic lesbian next to Arnie?

Come on now, user. You can't tell whether a hispanic woman is gay or straight just by looking at him.

holy shit an actual commie on the board?
how did you get out of the best korea intranet?

Get it? It's funny because he said those lines 30+ years ago! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Having Arnold as the host doesn't even make any fucking sense. Last I checked, there's no such thing as "The Schwarzenegger Organization" or skyscrapers with his name branded on them. What the fuck does he know about running a business or need an "apprentice" for?

I know it's for charity, but still.

This isn't real communism

this isn't real TruthSeeker

It took you THIS long?

it's not that i had much left anyway
but 2016 wiped out every last bit

Pretty lame 2hubh.

Tyra looks like shes enjoying it
Think shes schlicking herself under the table?

it's for making shekels. the reason they made a tv show is so they could get shekels for doing so.

What was good about mainstream entertainment and pop culture in the 1st place?

Arnold was a very successful businessman before he even made Conan, and he was/still technically is married to a Kennedy. He's also a celebrity in desperate need of money, so in the executives' minds he was the ideal person to take over for Donald Trump

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/817386622299705349

WHAT A FUCKING CUCK

ALREADY GROVELING

Archive.is didn't go through for some reason. archive.is/bl52B

But tweetsave did. tweetsave.com/schwarzenegger/status/817386622299705349

Porky wat?
That's like saying Hillary voters went for Trump.

That isn't real communism

I fucking swear, these people think that we have the memories of goldfish.

Vote a celebrity to a political cargo is something that sometimes works and sometimes not

To be fair to Arnold, he didn't say anything like that. All he said relating to Trump was that he wasn't going to vote for him. Of course, he said this the day after/the same week as the Access Hollywood tapes came out, making the two seem related. Which is rather hypocritical of Arnold seeing as, in addition to fucking his maid behind his wife's back, Arnold's also been accused by multiple women of groping them without their consent (Trump clearly stated in the tape that 'they let you do it', indicating consent)

arnie doesn't need to vote for true communism
arnie IS true communism

What an audacious faggot

this kind of Holla Forums posting is fucking bullshit. mods why do you let this off topic shit slide?

one of these days the whole fucking catalog is going to be full of travis and harold shit because you assholes cant delete shit that has absolutely nothing to do with tv and movies and cartoons and anime

Arnolds whole image was as a take no prisoners badass, then he went all california softie. Now nobody likes him anymore.

When he said "hasta la vista" to that one kid he might as well have said it to his own career.

go back bitching on /sudo/

Yeah? Arnold is going to evolve or something?

Or are you talking about the office of the President of the US, a position which has been hobbled and cuckolded for the last eight years and has no power left aside from non binding executive orders?

Did you just wake up from a 16 year coma? Bush and Obama have trashed the Constitution. The presidency has never been more powerful. That's why the corrupt establishment is so hysterical over Trump. They just handed their greatest enemy the keys to the most powerful spy machine in history.

Stop parroting every buzzword you read on the internet.

Perhaps you havent been paying attention, Bush instituted and executed the largest power grab in the history of the office and i'm including Lincoln in that assessment. Obama did absolutely nothing along those lines - in fact he followed the law according to congress even when he had the power to issue executive orders and force a fight in the legislative branch.

The president of the united states is at this point a completely honorific office. Which is good because given the choice between hilary or herr orangehead i would prefer a small child

Arnold is an actor. Actors are Holla Forums related.
Also

Then he wouldn't vote, impostor.

I laugh at your stupidity.

Either you're a complete idiot or you live under a rock. Personally I'm betting on complete idiot

and you fail to rpovide reasons or example why i am wrong

and so do you, fail to provide examples.

obama did nothing wrong. he in fact tried his best to preserve the power of the presidency while the congress and senate was against him

its too late now though. its all djt all the time and he is not clever enough to preserve anything without the express written consent of the establichemnt republicans

I posted the picture, retard. Either you are a liar or you web browser is failing as much as you do. Or both.

are you seriously that stupid that you think the NDAA is a threat to american values when the same goddamned nigger motherfucker has already executed two american citizens by drone? the NDAA was a bandaid. and it wont pass constitutional muster under a liberal supreme court let alone a conservative one.how stupid are you

Here's a fairly comprehensive list of all the things Obama did wrong:
archive.is/iMysx
Here's page two:
archive.is/XpQHC
Page three:
archive.is/CZPlJ

you all need to worry about those provisions in the patriot act that are yet to be resolved such as perpetual detention without trial of suspected terrorists. none of which obama supported he merely extended because - which president would voluntarily give up a power he enjoyed

skip to page 1

who fucking did that.

He made a modest fortune in construction, real estate and selling fitness products before becoming an actor. It's how he got into Hollywood. Not saying he's a financial genius, or that he should be hosting the show, but he's a successful entrepreneur.

so is trump dude. neither of them are what i would consider qualified to run this country for four years

Based Joe BTFOs Baby Drumpf

Dead sons Trump has:

Dead sons Joe Biden has:

Presidencies Trump won:

Presidencies Biden won: